michael langdon imagines 𖤐

turneredlangdcn tarafından

here's some michael langdon x reader imagines that i wrote :) most of these are stuff that i scripted for whe... Daha Fazla

pls read this
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
10.
11.
quick update!
12.
13.

09.

2.3K 39 18
turneredlangdcn tarafından

𖤐

My Baby
(Drunk Michael)

Setting/Time: Michael has graduated and is an instructor at Hawthorne and you guys live in a suite at the school.

Summary: Michael and the rest of the warlock council decides to go out for drinks for the night. However, Michael gets a little too tipsy and you have to tend to him.

Warnings: Fluff.

Word count: 1,614

You held one of your favorite books in your hand while on your bed, taking in each line. As you continue down the paragraphs, your vision starts to blur as your grip on the book loosens.

Slowly, you feel yourself drifting off. Right when you're about to reach the sweet release of sleep, you hear a thump on the door.

'Thump, thump' Again, 'Thump, thump'

The room fell silent for a couple of seconds before the door handle gets rummaged with. You quickly got up and opened the door.

There stood Behold on the left, John Henry on the right, and Michael, in the middle being held up by the two men.

Michael looks up, hair disheveled and in his face.

"Y/N!" he yells, almost falling as he stumbles forward and into your embrace. You quickly catch him to prevent him from landing flat on his face. He looks at you, eyes barely open, with a smile curving on his lips.

"Oh, how I've missed you Y/N." Michael mumbles, slurring on his words, grabbing your face, and kissing you. He then pulled you in for a tight hug, while burying his face in your neck.

You look up at Behold and John, with a look of confusion and worry.

"What the hell happened?" you ask.

"Well as you know we went out for drinks.." Behold starts.

"And Michael had a little too much.. to drink." John finishes.

"He's drunk.." you sigh as the two of them nod.

"Well, this has been fun." John says before grabbing Behold's hand and attempting to flee the scene.

"W-wait!" you yell.

"So you're just gonna get my boyfriend drunk, leave him on my doorstep, and then leave?" you say.

The two look at each other, and then back at you.

"Hey, next time, we'll get you drunk and have Michael take care of you." John says, causing you to scoff at him.

"See you in the morning, Michael." Behold says as Michael continued to hold you in his arms, half asleep.

"Yeah, if I can ever get him sober again." you say before closing the door with Michael still in your arms.

You use your hands to lift Michael's head and look him in the eyes.

"Let's get you ready for bed, shall we?" you say as he nods with a cheeky smile.

"Stay right here, don't fall asleep just yet." You kiss him on his forehead and sit him down on the bed.

You walk over to the bathroom and open the door while turning the lights on. You make your way towards the bathtub. Leaning on the side of the bathtub, you turn the knobs and run your hand under the water, making sure to get the right temperature. You then get up and walk over to the mirror and sink. You grab the red rose-scented bath soap, as it was Michael's favorite. Spilling it in the water, you use your hands to mix the soap into the water, forming bubbles.

You then walk back into the room and notice Michael laying on the bed, snuggling with your throw blanket which was infused with your scent. The blanket always bought him peace and comfort.

Gently shaking him, you get Michael up.

"Hey! Y/N, you're back!" he exclaimed, quickly getting up and pulling you towards him, almost stumbling again while doing so. You grab his arms, keeping him steady so that he wouldn't fall over, and lead him into the bathroom. You carefully walked him over, with your hands gripped tightly around Michael's arms. Along the way, you brush his long hair out of the way and tuck it behind his ear.

You grabbed his hands and took off his rings, placing them in their holders. You then take off Michael's jacket and button-up and continue taking off the rest of his clothes.

You gesture for him to get into the bathtub, and he does exactly that. You slowly run your fingers through his hair, getting it wet by the water and bubbles. You rolled up your sleeves and began to massage his head to release any tension.

Michael closed his eyes and leaned his head against the back of the bathtub and your chest. As you began to rub his biceps and chest with the bubbles, Michael snuck his hands into your hair which was dangling in his face, while looking up at you with a smile.

"Is my hair bothering you love?" you ask while rubbing his chest with the loofa.

"Of course not, it brings me peace and joy." he says with a giggle, continuing to play with your hair.

While still focusing on his arms, Michael looks up at you.

"Did you know you're the most beautiful woman on the face of this planet? I can't believe you're mine.." he says while smiling, causing you to blush and return the smile.

You turn to the side of the bathtub and run the loofa down his biceps, admiring them. You continued down his arm and stopped at his hand. Dipping his hand back into the water, you wipe off any bubbles. You raise his hand to your mouth and kiss it gently, making Michael giggle, which is something he doesn't do readily.

You then grabbed Michael's face wash and poured a quarter-sized amount into your palms. Gently, you rubbed his face with the cleanser in circular motions, focusing on his cheeks and nose, mainly because of how perfect they were, but then again you knew every part of Michael was perfect. You made sure to get Michael's classic red eyeshadow off of his eyelids as well. You used the water to wash off the foam and wipe his face down carefully.

You drained the bathtub of any bubbles and washed Michael down, making sure to get any remaining foam off him. Carefully, you stepped Michael out of the bathtub and wrapped a towel around his waist. You began drying him off and getting him dressed.

While trying to slide his shirt on, Michael gently pulls your hand down, implying that he wants to go to sleep shirtless, as he usually does.

"You sure you won't be cold?" you asked, worrying that he might catch a cold since you just bathed him.

"You give me warmth love." Michael said with a soft smile. He then mumbled to you, "Y/N. I'm never letting you go."

"You won't have to. Because I'm not leaving." you responded before placing a quick peck on his nose.

You sat Michael down in front of the bathroom sink. You sat on top of him, straddling his lap with your legs wrapped around either side of his waist. You grabbed his toothbrush, running it underwater, and placing some toothpaste on it, before running it under the water again.

"Open up." you say, as he opens his mouth. You hold up his chin with your hand and start to brush his teeth for him, knowing he probably would have accidentally choked himself if he tried to brush them on his own, in his current state. You made sure to get every part of his mouth and directed him to spit the foam into the sink.

Once you were done brushing Michael's teeth for him, you grabbed his moisturizer and poured some into your palms. Carefully, you massaged his soft face with the moisturizer.

While massaging his cheeks, Michael opened his mouth before slurring out "You're only mine, forever."

You smiled and responded with, "Yes, yes I am Michael."

Every now and then, Michael would grab your face with both of his hands and give you long kisses before releasing you to finish applying his skincare for him.

After you were all finished in the bathroom, you grabbed a hairbrush and sat on the bed as Michael lied his head in your lap. Being very gentle, you start to brush his wet hair for him, as he tugged the side of your shirt with his hands, mumbling to himself.

"He's drunk yes, but very cute." You thought to yourself as you giggled, watching him while you carefully brushed his hair. With each brush, you stroked strands of his hair with your fingers, making your way to his forehead and then caressing his face. You admired his soft skin and beautiful soft hair.

As you finished his hair, Michael grabbed your face and ran his hands against your cheeks, smiling up at you, making your heart melt.

You rolled back the sheets and climbed under them. Michael snuggled up next to you, with his arms around your back. His hands snaked up your shirt and he played with the clasp of your bra as he pulled you closer to him.

Michael buried himself in the crook of your neck, kissing it while holding you close. "I love you so much." he would mumble frequently before bursting out random giggles and playing with your hair.

You lied there, allowing him to have his fun with your hair and giving you kisses all over while continuously reminding you that you're his and only his.

"I love you." Michael slurred out one last time, before dozing off with his head still in your neck.

"I love you too." you whispered back while placing a kiss on Michael's head and breathing in the fresh rose scent from his hair.

You lied there, with the love of your life, intoxicated and in your arms. You brush his hair with your hands, making him as comfortable as he can be, knowing when the morning hits, so will the hangover. You took in his presence and scent and placed kisses on his head until you fell asleep, with Michael in your embrace.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

7.5K 82 27
This is a book full of imagines that I've thought of making for a couple weeks so here you go hope you guys like it and this is the first imagine I'v...
347K 6.1K 35
CAMPUS ! ⌀ * . ❧ in which I write imagines and headcanons for everyone's favourite mcyt! ❧ . * ⌀
85.4K 1.3K 16
michael langdon imagines. i will be throwing in some cody fern imagines cause why the fuck not? completed!
321 4 9
This is just a collection of imagines that I write for whatever tv show or book I am currently obsessed with. Note: I used to have another book by t...