Hiraeth (Reader x Spencer Re...

By Kelm06

You join the BAU with your friend Penelope with one PHD and a rough past. You met an amazing man Dr. Spencer... More

#1
#2 Lucy
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7 Angels Part 1
#8 Angels Part 2
#9 Demons
Small Time Jump Summary.
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18 The Letters
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#43
#44
#45
#46
Epilouge
Or is it?
Announcement

#42

650 16 59
By Kelm06

(Did I spend 7 hours on this instead of reading my book for school....mmm yeah. Please comment and vote thank you <3) 

Your POV: 

"Up till now Cat has worked solo....." Emily went on to discuss this case. You couldn't focus. Pen sat next to you. You pretended you were paying attention. The conversation slowly died down. You wanted to know what was happening. You wanted him to be there. You haven't seen him in 3 months. 3 fucking months you spent alone, he messed shit up for you with one stupid decision, to lie to you. You wanted to talk to him, figure this out. 

You loved him more than anything and this was slowly killing you. Not literally of course. Pen got up and left, Em slowly after. You couldn't take it, you got up and walked to a conference room. You know that feeling like a boulder is on your chest, like you could break at any moment, that's how you felt. Your breathing staggered, you started crying without even knowing it. It took you a moment to realise this was a panic attack, and not a small one. You sat down, you tried to catch your breath, you did. You pointed out things to yourself, you made a shopping list in your head, you counted from 1 million. You tried, and you couldn't fucking do it. 

This feeling of the person you love and would literally kill yourself for, slightly feeling any kind of hatred toward you killed you. Tara came in, you were so focused on trying not to pass out because this one was that bad, you didn't notice her. "Y/n, come one. Breath with me." You shook your head. She got what you were saying. 

She looked around. "Uh.... Y/n what do you think inanimate objects would say if they could speak?" She asked, you couldn't but together a coherent sentence. 

"I uh....am.... don't- know." You said. She nodded. 

"That remote in the round table room, I bet it would say something like, 'ughh, this again.' 'eww what the fuck is that' 'god I'm glad I'm not that prostitute in the alley." Her impressions making you laugh. "Or, the clock 'this is so tiring, nobody's looking what if I just- oh great thanks for looking jessica." She said. She grabbed your hands and breathed with you. You started to calm down. "There you go, now what's wrong?" She asked. 

"Spencer, I'm pretty sure he saw the bump, and now he's pissed that I didn't tell him..... I just got him back how can he already hate me?" You started to silently ball. 

"Oh y/n that man does not hate you, he loves you. He's not pissed consider it he is shocked and he doesn't know how to express that in the correct way. Put yourself in his shoes. If you came back from prison and he was pregnant how would you feel?" She said. 

"First I would be a little confused, but I don't know.... Oh god, what if he thinks I cheated?" The thought never crossed your mind. 

"He probably doesn't think that. Come on let's go get you some water." You nodded standing up, you had a sharp pain in your stomach. It wasn't a cramp, no it almost felt like one. Your hand was drawn to your bump and you wined at the pain. "Nevermind, sit. Let me go get a doctor."

Shit, did you just lo- no don't even consider it. No, imagine how mad he would be about that. You couldn't you called JJ. 

"Y/n right now isn't best time." 

"JJ I think I'm miscarrying." 

"What? Where are you?" 

"I'm in a conference room, I just had a panic attack and....JJ I can't loose these babies it would crush Spencer." 

"Honey, stop worrying about Spencer, you need to calm down. I'm gonna hang up and call Garcia, Ok?" 

"Yeah, thank you JJ." 

"Of course, love you bye." The reassuring love you was nice, and soothing. 

~~~

Next thing you know you're in a hospital, you called Sierra. You told the team to help Spence. The doctor first checked on the fetus's. After multiple tests the doctor came back. 

"Hello, so I have good and bad news." You stared blankly at the doctor giving them the go ahead. "Both fetus's look fine, actually super healthy. You on the other hand, your panic attack, caused abdominal pain in your uterus because of the high amounts of stress." You again stared blankly suggesting he elaborate. "Cortisol, it can cause what will almost feel like cramps during pregnancies. This is super minor, I can just clear you right now. But, I do ask you try not to stress yourself out anymore." You had the urge to laugh but instead you just nodded.  

~~~

You arrived back at the BAU, and called JJ to tell her you were fine. Em expelled you to Pen's cave, you sat in a chair behind her. She had security footage pulled up. Em called her out of the room to help with something. You watched as he leaned over the table and what looked like screaming at her. You watched move the table and throw her against the wall. "Holy shit." You said. You watched him almost choke her. 

Pen walked in. "Y/n don't watch that." 

You watched anyway, you watched JJ pull him off, then them both leave the room. Once JJ left you called her. 

"I saw what happened give the phone to him please." 

"Y/n I don't think I should." 

"JJ give him the phone." Your voice shook with anger. 

"Hello?" It was his voice. 

"Hey, I know your mad at me right now, but talk to me bubbas what's going on?" 

"What if this is who I am?" 

"Spencer, regardless of what she tried to make you out to be, you are nothing like her. Do you understand me?" 

"You don't know what I had to do?" 

"What you had to do to survive prison does not define you. Spencer Reid you are anything but what you think prison made you. I promise." 

"Like her...." He said. "I got to go, bye." Just like that he hung up. 

~~~

You were told to come back into the round table room. "You guy's got this up?" JJ asked. A video of him and Cat dancing showed up on the screen. "Ok, uh you guys are gonna hear a lot of weird stuff like Spence saying he is the father to Cat's baby. Don't let that distract you." 

"Excuse me." You said. Emily shot you a look. 

~~~

Garcia gave you an address you jumped up ignoring Emily. "Let me get Diana, let me be there." You said. She nodded. Emily made you stay behind Tara, you held your gun out in front of you anyway. 

You came up the stairs to see Lindsey holding a trigger. Emily showed her the other side to Lindsey's expecting call. "But it should be mine. I wish it were mine, because you and I...we deserve each other. That is the real secret." He said. Compose yourself. Lindsey answered Cat's call. 

"Playing this game, was more important to her than being faithful to you." You said. She put the bomb down, Luke arrested her. You took a deep breath. You found Diana. She saw you and ran into your arms. "I'm so sorry." 

"It's ok hun." She said. You walked with her. She held your hand the entire time. You got back to the BAU shortly after. You waited by the elevators for him to get back. You had to remind her that SPencer had gotten there. She saw him and hugged him. He said "Hi mom." You started crying, you stayed near the back. You walked away before everyone else could. You went to Emily's office. You closed the door behind you and started to cry. 

A light flicked behind you. You jumped and turned around. "Hey." He said. Derek Morgan. YOu were breaking down. You wrapped your arms around him, he did the same thing. 

"Derek." You said. He stroked your hair. 

"Hey mamas." He held you a moment longer until you pulled away. "What trouble in paradise?" 

You laughed. "You need to look up the definition of paradise." Emily came behind you. 

"Derek?" She asked. 

Everyone slowly migrated in. Em pulled you aside. "Y/n you and Reid need to both go to the safe house with Diana for a while. A week at max. They're downstairs waiting." She said. 

"Ok, thank you." You walked to Derek. "I'll tell Spence you were here, don't stop with the Hank pictures. Love you." 

"Love you too, bye." He said as you walked away. You really did not want to spend a week alone with angry Spencer, especially with Diana there. You finally left the building, the breeze hitting your face almost knocking you out. It was so fucking cold at night during fall. Before you had found Spence, you got a text. 

Chocolate Thunder 

Don't tell Reid I'm here, I'm coming by in the morning to bring you guys some breakfast.

Sure
I like donuts btw

Whatever you say pretty girl

You put your phone away and that's when you heard Diana, she said your name. You followed the sound of her voice and she was talking with Spencer by the car. "Oh y/n dear, now can we go?" She asked him, he nodded. She got in the back seat, and Spence got in next to her. Jeez how mad is he. 

It only took you 15 minutes to get to the safe house, it was small it had to bedrooms. Great. Diana fell asleep in the car, so Spencer helped her to bed. You brought the bags in, and unpacked your and his stuff. You tried to put it in the right spots. He came in the room shortly after, he grabbed a pillow and headed toward the door. "Seriously?" You said, tears threatening to spew out. He turned and looked at you. 

"What now?" He asked. Oh the audacity of this man. 

"You're kidding right? Don't you want to talk about this." He could barely hold eye contact. "What you can't even look at me?" 

"I don't want to do this right now." He said turning to walk out of the room. Nope, not happening. You walked over and shut the door, grabbed the pillow and dropped in on the floor, then pushed him onto the bed. 

"We are talking about this right now." He sighed. You stood in front of him. "Go ahead say it." 

"Why didn't you just tell me." He said. You are hoping that he is talking about the baby right now.

"I didn't want to burden you with this while you were in prison." 

"Burden? What if I didn't get out then would you have told me?" 

"Yes." 

"How far along are you?" He asked. 

"14 weeks today." He shook his head. He didn't believe you. "I found out the day after you left for Texas, I was going to tell you when you got back. But, you got arrested. I didn't visit for a few weeks, because I wasn't sure if I was going to keep it. Then we had a case, I got shot. I found out that were having....twins. I didn't know how to tell you. I didn't know how you would handle it. And I for sure didn't want you to be beat yourself up over something you couldn't control." 

"So you kept it from me?" He asked. 

"Well, I planned on telling you. But then I saw my uncle in prison, and he... I couldn't. There was never a right time." He was looking at the ground, he ran his hands through his hair. "Spencer, you being gone, was so hard on everyone. I'm just glad you're back." 

"Do you have an ultrasound?" He asked. You pulled it out of your back pocket, and handed it to him. He was starting to tear up. "I'm sorry...." Wow that was fast, you thought. "I shouldn't have gotten mad, I just.... y/n-" 

"I know. What matters is your back now. You're here, and I'm here. Bubbas I'm sorry, I should've told you." Before you could elaborate, he stood up and grabbed your cheeks. He smashed his lips against yours. You didn't expect that, god you missed this. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He moved one hand into your hair. The other slithered down your side. He held your waist. His thumb rubbed the inside of your waistband. One thing you could thank the fetus's for, is the increased sex drive. I mean you get it three month in prison, but really now?

He moved his hand under your shirt. "Is this ok?" He asked. All the lies lately sex is probably not the best thing for your relationship. You almost felt uncomfortable with all the changes that have been happening with your body. But, yes, you wanted to do this. He could probably use it to.

"Yeah." You said. He took off your shirt. You did the same for him, he had bruises and scars all over his abdomen. You stared at them, god how could you be so selfish. This was what happened to him. You ran your hand over them, and almost started to cry. 

"Hey, hey it's ok." You ignored him. He grabbed your face and forced you to look into his eyes. "I promise, I'm ok." He said. You knew it was a lie, just to comfort you. You wrapped your arms around his midsection and he wrapped his arms around you. He kissed the top of your head. That's when your phone rang. You pulled away and grabbed the phone. You didn't recognize the number. 

"Hello?" You said. 

"S.S.A y/l/n?" 

"This is she, who is this?" 

"I'm Matt Simons." You immediately recognized the name he helped Spencer when he was in Mexico. "I'm having Garcia send you coordinates, we need you as back up right now." 

"Oh ok, I will be there, right away." You hung up. You grabbed your shirt and Spencer, you threw him his. "Go get your mom, we have to go right now." You said. He saw the urgency in your voice and went to get Diana. You grabbed your holster, gun, and badge. Your vest was in the car. Spence had Diana she was already dressed, that would've taken you half of an hour at least. Anyway, you all rushed out the door. Spence got in the back with Diana, she was freaking out. 

You put in the coordinates and got to the site as quickly as possible. When you got there, you grabbed your vest and put it on. You couldn't see anything, but a house. "Stay here." You demanded. You locked the doors, and turned on the child safety lock so the car would beep if someone tried to open the doors from the inside or the outside. You held your gun and cleared the building. You got back in the car. 

You called Pen. She was breathing heavy when she answered. "We are at the hospital Clear Crest- hospital. Please hurry." She said. She hung up before you could answer. 

"What's going on?" Spencer asked. 

"I don't know." You said. 

You got to the hospital in less than 8 minutes, thanks to the sirens. You parked by the ambulance bay and went inside, Spence was helping Diana. A nurse was waiting by the front for you, she saw you and informed you of what was happening. She said there is four agents coming soon all in an accident. Another lady came and took Diana, she was from the mental health care unit of the hospital. She told Spencer, that she would watch Diana well we worked the case. He thanked her. The nurse walked away. 

"She said four." You said. He gave you a questioning look. "There was six of them. Luke, JJ, Walker, Lewis, Rossi, and Emily. She said four." You almost started crying. He hugged you. 

"It's ok, calm down. They will be here soon babe." He reassured you. 

They came in, Luke was walking next to Rossi's gurney. JJ was in front, Tara behind Rossi. Spence went to JJ, Luke gave you a nod so you went by Tara. She was unconsious they took her into surgery immediately.  Where is Emily, and Walker? You thought. You went to Rossi's room. Luke asked you to get Spencer. 

"Hey Spence, Rossi needs to speak to you." You said. He looked at JJ and she nodded telling him to go. He came next to you, you held his hand he squeezed yours in a reassuring way. You walked to Rossi's room. 

"What's going on?" Spencer asked. 

"Shut up and listen. First, you, go through my pants pockets." He said to Luke. "And find my keys. Second, you, you're back on the team-" Before Spence could object, "I will take the heat. There's a little key there, to a file cabinet, in my office. Y/n in there is Chicago Bear's season tickets, when you get them call Matt Simons. I promised him those tickets." You got what he was saying because one day after a case he gave you a lecture on hope and perseverance, blah blah blah. The point is you understood. You nodded and smiled at him, trying to show your understanding. 

"They must've given him something in the ambulance." Luke said. 

"I'll get the doctor, to come and get him into surgery." Spencer said. 

"Shut up and listen to the man." You said. Rossi nodded.

"Emily is missing, Stephen is dead. As for you two assclowns you will do me the courtesy of following my orders. Once you do, I'll get the surgery." He said. You had to hold back the laughter. You all walked out of the room. 

"This has nothing to do with season tickets." You said. 

"Ass-clowns?" Spencer said. Again you had to hold back the laughter. 

~~~

Spencer was kind of freaking out in the car. When you finally reached headquarters and walked through the glass doors he finally said it. "I can't arrest him." He said. 

"What?" Luke said. 

"Scratch?" You asked. 

"If I see him I'm going to kill him." He said. You were taken back by his revelation. "What's wrong with me?" He asked. 

"My guess is it's been going on since prison but you haven't noticed till now." Luke said. You nodded. "The tunnel vision you're getting is because you are stressing yourself out, that's why you keep rubbing your eye with the palm of your hand." He said. 

"What does that sound like?" You asked. 

"PTSD." Spencer said. 

"PTSS." You corrected. 

"It's not a disorder it's an injury." Luke said. 

"What am I supposed to do, I can't focus because I haven't had time to process my emotional state?" Spencer said. 

"That's ok, now is the best time." His eyes traveled to Rossi's office. 

"Rossi's office." He said. 

"I can handle that." You said. 

"No there is someone in Rossi's office." He said. 

You all walked up the catwalk, Pen and another man were in his office. Before you could say anything she demanded your phones in hand gestures. Once they were in the box she started to talk. She explained the farday case that blocks all cell signals. You knew about it, you got a similar one. You just smiled and nodded. You took the keys he handed you, ignoring the team and unlocked the filing case he showed you once before. You explained the significance of the files. The man standing there adding on. You recognized his voice. 

"Ohhh, Matt Simons, I'm y/n y/l/n." You said. He shook your hand and continued. He explained also why he was there. Everything started to make sense. You went to your desk to work through the files. Luke left, to go talk to Stephen's wife. 

You found texts with AH signed you all discussed them, Spence wrote it on a whiteboard. He kicked you all out of the room. He was rubbing his eyes again. You listened knowing he was aggravated in himself. He slammed the door behind you. Pen looked at you, just as confused as you are. 

You sat on your desk watching Spence, as Pen and Matt went through stuff on her computer. You would occasionally through in your two sense. They were both talking through theories. You studied his pacing. He never paced this bad. Garcia said "Reid'll figure this out. He is amazing at this kinda thing." You watched him grab something and threw it. You all jumped. 

You ran into the room. He was talking about the drug, you could barely focus knowing how much he is struggling. Pen brought up him throwing books. He talked about Emily and he would be throwing a lot more than books if she dies because of him. For his first case back this is too much. He walked out of the room. You followed. 

"Hey." You said. He ignored you. "Spencer." You said. He ignored you. "Spencer Reid, talk to me." You said your voice shaky. He ignored you again. You went back to your desk and kept reading the files. 

Shortly after Pen and Matt left to go to some church thing. You offered to stay back, they agreed. You got a call while they were gone, it was Will, he said Tara is out of surgery and she is doing good. 

You got a text from Pen, an address. You got Spence and you drove to the address. "Spencer." You said. He still ignored you. "Spencer, I need you to listen to me." Nothing. "Spencer." You exclaimed, he looked at you. "Don't do anything stupid. Ok?" He didn't respond. 

You got there first, you ran in. You saw Em, and Scratch trailing her they both went up these stairs. Luke called for you. You heard rumbling after that so you followed that sound. Spencer ran off, before you could say anything he went downstairs. You stayed where you were and tried to clear the upstairs. You heard gunshots by where Spencer went you ran that way. You found him he ran towards the roof. You followed him. 

He went down this fire escape thing, you stayed above he fired multiple rounds at you and Luke. One flew so close to you, it almost hit you. You stayed hidden behind a post of some sort. You had flashbacks, Carter once fired rounds and blanks at and around you to try and scare information at you. You stopped you couldn't catch your breath. You sat down, you got another one of the cramps. You tried to catch your breath. "I'm fine go." You said to Luke. You held the bump as you felt another panic attack coming. 

You caught the panic attack before it could get worse. You stayed down the cramps were worse this time. You heard a scream than a thud. You winced at the pain. "LUKE!" You shouted. Nothing for a moment. 

Than he said, "Scratch is down, I repeat Scratch is down." Into the intercom. He ran over to you. "Y/n are you ok?" He asked. You nodded. 

"Panic attack, help me." You said. holding a hand up. He tossed your arm around his shoulder and aided you down the two flights of stairs. You were the first two to his body. You knelt down next to him. "He just fell?" You asked as the rest of the team started to crowd. 

"Yeah." He said. Luke stood and helped you up too. Spencer walked away with Emily toward the ambulance that arrived. Matt asked you if you were ok. You nodded. The panic attack subsided but you had to deal with the after effects. Spencer went with Emily to the hospital, leaving you alone to drive home. 

You stayed calm till you got back to the hospital. You had to get checked per Luke's orders. You commented on him being a newbie than agreed. You went and got checked without Spencer. It didn't cross your mind, until he walked in a few moments later. "Hey." You said. 

"Hey." He responded. He came by your side and held your hand while the doctor ran the sonogram. 

"It looks like both are still healthy." She said. You sighed, she handed you a rag and left the room. 

"Why did you get a sonogram?" He asked. 

"Newbie thought I should. I had a panic attack." You said. He had a long look on his face. "We're fine though." You attempted to reassure him. You stood up and gathered your things. "Let's go get your mom." You said offering a hand. He took your hand and you walked up to get Diana. You had Pen clear Spencer's apartment so you could actually go home. Emily gave you all two weeks off. You drove the three of you home. 

Spencer helped Diana to fall asleep. After he came to your room and shut the door. You sat on the bed reading. He came and sat next to you. You put the book down. "We need to talk." He said. 

"I know, we haven't been talking." You responded. 

"Where should we start?" He asked. 

"The source, we both lied when you left for Texas." You said. You both talked for what felt like minutes but was actually hours. You ended up laying in his lap he stroked your hair while you ranted to him and he ranted to you. You learned about everything, the how's the why's and the what's. It was nice to finally talk to him. "Do you still want to have kids?" You asked. 

"Of course I still want kids." That was something that you've been wondering but been too afraid to ask. You talked about the panic attacks, the nightmares, the insane uncle, Evangeline, and his mom. He told you about everything that happened while he was in prison. "Did you ever have a normal dream?" He asked. 

You thought about the dream where you were around the piano. "Yeah, once." 

"Tell me about it." He said. 

"I had a child on each side of me on a piano bench. You were leaning on this grand piano. I sang and played a song. You picked up one of the kids and danced with them, the other sang with me. It was nice. Then I had flashbacks of.... well everything." 

"What song did you play?" He asked. You huffed a laugh. 

"Till Forever Falls Apart, by: Ashe and FINNEAS." 

"You'll have to sing it sometime." He said. 

"Sure." 

You both eventually ended up in PJ's. He showered before you curled up in bed. It was his first shower since being back. You couldn't help but think about when you were at the safe house earlier. You wanted to have sex, but you knew you should give it time. You heard the shower shut off and he came out of the bathroom. He was in a towel. The doctor did say that sex was good for the pregnancy. You sat up and he changed, you watched as he changed. He caught you and just laughed. He threw on PJ's and jumped in bed next to you. 

"How are your eyes feeling?" You asked. 

"Well I'm not stressed right now, so pretty good." He said. He scooted closer to you. You rested your forehead against his, You had one hand under his side, and one on his face. He had one hand underneath you, and one on your bump. "Have you thought of names?" He asked you. 

"Have I thought of names, uh yes. One of my best friends is Penelope Garcia of course I have thought of names." He laughed. He pushed his lips against yours lightly. "I love you." You said. 

"I love you too." He said. You wrapped your arms around his neck. You slowly fell asleep. 

~~~

The next morning you woke up to the sun shining on you, you looked at the time 7am. You dreamt about Spencer and yours wedding. It's weird, you haven't thought about that in well three months. You got up and took a shower. You waited for Spence, or Diana to wake up. You made coffee for him, and tea for you. 

You got a text, it was Derek. He said he was there. You told him to come on up. You told him to be quiet. You went into the living room, you both sat on the couch and talked. It was nice, you talked about his job, Hank, Savannah, and Spence. He said something funny and you laughed. You heard someone walking. You turned around to see Spencer standing in the doorway, his jaw was on the floor. "Hey pretty boy." Derek said. Spence looked at you, you shrugged. Derek got up and hugged him. 

You watched as they talked, he seemed happy. 

~~~

A week has passed, being with Spencer every minute is nice. You forced him to go on runs with you, he didn't enjoy a single second of it. He made sure to remind you of that every second. Today when you both got back from your run. "We aren't doing that again." He said. 

"Excuse me." He sensed your tone and didn't say anything. "Yeah, make sure you have clean running clothes for tomorrow." He laughed. You found a new nurse to watch Diana, they were out on a walk, the nurse suggests hour long walks everyday. 

Spencer ran for the shower. "I get to shower first." He shouted. You laughed at the way he sounded like a child. Speaking of child, you've been feeling surprisingly great lately. You had an appointment in the middle of the week, the doctor asked if you wanted to know the genders and you said that it didn't matter. Spencer, agreed with you. You've been brainstorming ideas of names. 

He was already in the shower by the time you got in the bathroom. You could see his silhouette through the shower curtain. Fuck it, you thought. You got undressed and got in the shower. He looked at you, "Y/n what are you doing?" 

"Saving water, any objections?" You asked. He shook his head. He took a step in your direction. He grabbed your face, and smashed his lips to yours. You ran your fingers through his hair. He pushed you against the tile on the shower, the coldness of the tiles sending chills down your spine. He put his hands underneath your legs and lifted you up. You wrapped your legs around his midsection. 

His long wet hair fell in front of his face as he started trailing kisses down your neck. He took your hands with one of his and pinned them above your head. He dropped your hands you placed them on his shoulders. "Are you sure?" He asked. 

"Yes." You said. Without second thought he rammed his hips into you. He moaned as you tensed around him. Your moans filled the bathroom, as he continued. 

"You're so gorgeous!" He praised. 

~~~ ;) 

Spencer spent the last week working on getting cleared to go back. You too him to meet Evangeline too. She loves him. You were currently outside an office, waiting to hear if he was reinstated or not. He walked out. "Well?" You asked. 

"I'm reinstated." He said. You smiled. 

"That's good!" 

"Yeah." He looked upset. 

"We should get going, we have a case." You said. 

He held your hand and you both walked back to the BAU. You all waited for Emily to arrive. She announced the reinstatement and the new member of the team Matt Simons. 

~~~

Before you knew it you were on the plane on your way home from yet another tough case. Spence and you were sitting together on the couch, you JJ, Rossi, Matt, and Spence were talking about kids. It was nice having so many people at all different stages of parenthood, especially one with twins. JJ was telling a story about Michael. You've been having really bad back pains in the past week. 

You started to rub the spot that was hurting. Spencer caught it and started to rub it for you. He's been great the past few weeks. He would read to you and the babies to help you fall asleep. 

Everyone started to laugh at JJ's story, and you did too. In that moment you felt something weird, like a weird pressure on the right side of your stomach. You put your hand there, JJ saw it and came next to you. She put her hand on your little bump. She laughed. "It's ok, they're kicking." She said. Your eyes shot to Spence. He moved his hand to where yours was. 

"That still kind of weirds me out." He said. You laughed. The plane landed shortly after you were amazed at how much the little things could kick you so hard. 

~~~

That night you were laying on Spencer's chest when the other one started kicking. He was reciting The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. He had a hand on your stomach so as soon as it happened he stopped 'reading'. "Jeez." He said. You nodded. You were almost asleep when your phone rang. It was 12 am. You reached for your phone it was Lil. You answered right away. 

"Hey babe, what's up?" 

"Uh, I'm at a party could you please come pick me up." She said. 

"Shit Lil, yeah send me the address don't go anywhere." Before she could hang up you asked. "Have you taken anything, or drank anything?" 

"Yeah a lot, please hurry." 

"Ok stay put Lil." She hung up. Spencer gave you a questioning look as you jumped up and started to change. "Lil is at a party, I'm going to go get her." You finished changing. 

"Ok be safe. Love you." You kissed him than repeated the phrase back then rushed over to the address. It was a 20 minute drive you got there in 5. Yeah, safe was out the window. You jumped out of the car. She was siting on the porch. 

"What did you take?" You asked as you ran up to her. 

"I don't.. know." She was so out of it. You helped her up and took her to the car. You locked the door. You went back into the party. The kids there were all older than her, college and high school maybe. Jesus she is only 15. 

You went to were the music was coming from you unplugged the speaker. "Party's over, I'm with the FBI, anybody left after the next ten minutes is coming to jail with me." You watched as kids ran. There was one left. You obviously couldn't arrest them. You just shot them a look and left. 

You got to the car, you moved Lil up to the passengers seat. "Here drink this." You handed her a bottle of water. 

~~~

You soon after got home, you had brought her with you to the apartment. You dropped her in the kitchen. Spencer came into the room. "Lil what were you thinking?" You asked. 

Spencer started heating up some french fries. The grease would be good for her. "There... there is this cute girl- she was going. I wanted her to notice me." She said. 

"How did that work out?" You asked. 

"Well I have her number now." She said. You almost wanted laugh. Don't laugh. You had to tel yourself 

"Do you remember what you drank?" Spencer asked. 

"Uh, this weird blue drink and I smoked some weed I think." She said. You turned off some lights, with the way she was reacting to them. 

"And how was that?" You asked. 

"Well nice in the moment, but I- not so nice now." She said. You grabbed some black peppercorns and handed them to her. 

"Chew on those." You said. Spencer and you walked into the next room. 

"What should we do?" He asked. 

"Make her spend the night, then bring her home tomorrow. I know her parents, let's not mention this to them." You said. 

"Don't tell them?" He asked. 

"She knows what she did was bad, but she did the right thing by calling me. If I get her in trouble she won't call me next time." You said. 

"Ok, I'm going to bed." He said. He was tired, he had a rough case. Him going to bed didn't really bother you. 

You held her hair back while she puked, and you put her to bed when she started to sober up. You passed out 4 hours later. 

~~~

A/N 

Ok so yeah, I know I don't like this one that much either. I'm trying to get through these parts and squeeze this so there isn't more than 50  parts, I know this is 42, but it's really 43. I've been obsessing over the stats on this, and let's just say you guys are weirdly funny. PS this is unedited so sorry about that. 

I love you all and like always please feel free to message me. I need help with names. I have so many ideas but I don't know which ones to go with. No I am not using their first name to match anyone significant in Spencer or y/n's life, maybe middle names though. Please keep commenting and voting thanks. <3

-Kel ;) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 1.6K 52
He is a Genius working for the BAU In the FBI. She is a part-time graduate student and a part-time Baker. The way they met might not be ideal, but he...
79.2K 1.8K 19
Y/N has always dreamed of going to Paris and her team at the BAU wanted to help make that dream a reality. The group is more like family than coworke...
35.5K 752 25
Y/n recently transferred to the BAU. She quickly became closer to a fellow agent than she ever thought possible. Will her past ruin her future, or wi...
8.5K 162 30
Dr. Jo Mills is new to the BAU and right away finds a close "friend" in Dr. Spencer Reid. But will her past come back to ruin what might have the pot...