Izuku of the Elements

By MenacingSalt

After much neglect and bullying from his so-called "family and friends," a quirkless Izuku finds himself in t... More

The Beginning
Experiments and Questioning
The Test
Introductions and Dorms
Quirk Evaluation
USJ
Until Your Gone
Sports Festival Begins

True Pain

2.4K 28 6
By MenacingSalt

Izuku POV

I woke up in a dark cell kind of like the one I used to sit in. This time they had Dabi guarding the cell to make sure that I didn't do anything strange for some reason when I was looking at him it seemed as though I could read his thoughts. I could hear him thinking that O looked terrifying in the pitch black with my glowing white eyes. Was this an effect of the new injections?

Izuku: Am I really that scary?

Dabi: What the hell? Where did you hear that?

Izuku: I am guessing Overhaul gave me the ability to read minds.

Dabi: Strange but sounds like we could put it to use.

Izuku: What exactly is your plan with me?

Dabi: I don't know I am only doing this to get paid.

It soon becomes quiet again. I sat for I while until I noticed that there seemed to be a strange weight on my back I couldn't quite tell what it was for it was pitch black. I felt on my head and felt too sharp little bumps on them. What could those be? After I bit longer of sitting Shigaraki came in and dragged me into the same test room and tied me down.

Shigaraki: I believe that I have a guest who would love to finally meet you.

When he left I took the opportunity to see what I was feeling in the cell. When I looked I saw wings that matched with my eyes and horns that match as well. Why the hell would they do something like that to me? Do they want me to fly? Or did they somehow enhance one of my powers? Soon after discovering my new features a tall figure with a suit and a mask with pipes injected into it walked in.

???: Ah so you must be Izuku. Shigaraki has been telling me all about you and how you will become the perfect weapon.

Izuku: I take it you are his master?

???: Indeed you may refer to me as All for One.

Izuku: So are you the one who really wants me?

All for One: You are exactly right I have had my power for over a hundred years it has kept me alive over that time period. My enemies are all of the users of One for All. Otherwise known as your father's quirk.

Izuku: What do you plan to do to him?

All for one: I plan to use you to defeat One for All for good.

Izuku: Like that is going to happen.

All for One: Oh actually it will in case you didn't notice you now have the features of a dragging. The only things you don't have are a tale and sharp teeth. With these new features, you will be able to use your fire to an even more powerful state of blue flames.

Izuku: So you turned me to be something like Dabi?

All for One: Precisely, now I believe that overhaul has some more fun planned ahead of you.

I watched as he left and in walked Shigaraki and Overhaul.

Izuku: So you want me to save you from a supposed all-powerful hero?

Shigaraki: Quiet brat we have more to do to you.

IZuku: You mean you are here to cause more pain?

Shigaraki: You know nothing about pain brat!

Izuku: That is where you are wrong I know pain. I know more pain than you will ever know. I know true pain.

Overhaul then walked over and began injected fluids into me and soon enough I had blacked out.

Timeskip 2 Months

Izumi POV

We were sitting in class early in the morning. Everyone but BAkugo was still saddened about Izuku being missing. Jirou especially seemed to be taking it the hardest. I had assumed that they had gotten close for she said that they knew each other for over a year. Soon enough Aizawa emerged from his spot and began teaching about the villains that took Izuku and who they are and how they are an organization called the League of Villains. After about an hour of teaching dad burst through the door.

Aizawa: What is it All Might?

All MIght: We have located the League of Villains and where Izuku is being held! We need your help and a few of your students to retrieve him!

They found him? I looked around and saw looks of joy and relief among the students except for Bakugo who seemed a little agitated.

All Might: Hurry we must go before they do anything more!

Aizawa had me, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Jirou come with him to track down the League. After a bit of traveling, we arrived at what looked like a lab.

All MIght: This is Overhaul labs nobody suspected someone as brilliant as him to be a criminal but here we are.

We went inside and wandered around until we came across the blue-haired guy named Shigaarki. 

Shigaraki: What?! Why are heroes here!

He ran away as fast as he could pull an emergency lever and escaped.

Aizawa: One escaped! Bakugo, Yagi, and Jirou go try and find an area where they keep test subjects.

We left and walked around until we found an area that said test room. As we walked through nobody was left for they had all evacuated. There were tubes with animals in them. CElls with animals in them and much more. We peered through and at the end of the corridor, we saw a staircase leading down to a dark room. We began walking down the stairs only to be greeted with the villain Dabi. 

Dabi: What are you hero brats doing here!

I punched Dabi into the wall creating a small opening.

Izumi: Jirou! Go down there Bakugo and I will hold him off!

As soon as I said that Jirou darted down the stairs as Dabi slowly got up and ran off.

Bakugo: Of course he runs away!

Izumi: Let's hurry down and see if he is down there already!

Jirou POV

I walked down the steps to be greeted with a door that said Large Scale Project I opened the door to see a cell. Everything within the cell was completely dark except for what looked to be a set of wings and horns. Soon Bakugo and Izumi came rushing down after.

Jirou: I can't see in the cell. Bakugo could you light up the area.

As soon as he lit up the area we were all in shock we saw an unconscious Izuku with what looked like a fresh mark on his burn scar. What shocked us the most is that those were his wings and horns. They matched the colors of his eyes.

Izumi: What in the hell did they do to him!

Bakugo blew up the door and grabbed Izuku and ran out to where Aizawa and All Might were.

Aizawa: Who is that?

Izumi: That is Izuku.

Bakugo set down Izuku to show the heroes.

All Might: What in the world? Why does he have wings and a huge burn scar across his face?!

Jirou: One of the experiments probably did this to him.

Aizawa: That burn mark looks fresh we better get him to recovery girl quickly.

Bakugo then picked up Izuku and ran off leaving me and Aizawa slowly behind. Before we could reach the exit Aizawa and I were cut off by Overhaul causing the wall to separate us.

Overhaul: That subject you are taking is very valuable and I will not let you leave here with him.

Aizawa was immediately disabled his quirk which seemed to have worked. But before we could get out his arms grew larger as well as his legs until he turned into a giant monster.

The monster had regrowing arms and legs as well as a large head with a beak. I looked up and saw that overhaul stood in the mouth of the beast. The entire lab around us was left in rubble.

Overhaul: You will perish for taking what is mine!

Aizawa began attacking the arms and legs destroying them in the process. Every time one was broken a new stronger one regrew.

Soon enough Overhaul began to look worn out and tired as well as Aizawa. I sat back in shock as I watched the monster smash Aizawa into the wall with ease rendering Aizawa unconscious.

I went in and began attacking the legs trying to think of what I could do when I realized. What if I hit the monster right in the head? Would that knock Overhaul out? I decided that was the best bet and went for it.

Jirou: Sound Overdrive!

I surrounded the head of the monster in a large wave of sound causing Overhaul to cover his ears. I brought the sound in and crushed the head causing the monster to fall apart and knock Overhaul unconscious. Soon enough other pro heroes arrived at the scene and took Overhaul while I took Aizawa and caught back up with the others. When we arrived back we brought Izuku and Aizawa to recovery girl. Close behind us was all of our class watching through the glass to see what was happening.

Recovery Girl: I am going to need all of you to leave to start the process.

We walked out and I stood by the rest of the class watching.

Class 1-A POV

Kaminari: What happened?

Kirishima: When did Izubro begin to look like a dragon.

Jirou: He was brought back into experimentation after being out of it for a while. They gave him wings and probably more.

Tsuyu: So he had to go through more of what you told us about?

Jirou: Most likely.

Momo: Another question that I have is what happened to you Jirou? Bakugo and Izumi looked like barely anything happened while you look all beat up.

Jirou: I will leave it at Sensei and I fought a villain.

That concludes the seventh part of Izuku of the Elements!

I own nothing but the storyline.

Everything else belongs to the rightful owners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 2.7K 19
Izuku yagi son of Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi or better know as the number one hero All Might and number 9 hero Lady Magnet, brother of Izumi Yagi. ...
3K 52 11
This story starts when Izuku's older brother Hiro, goes to the doctor and the doctor tells him a secret that will change his and Izuku's life. After...
154K 2.9K 32
Izuku Yagi, everyone's second choice. To most he was nothing more than a disappointment and painful reminder of rape. He was always tossed aside for...
7.2K 198 34
Izuku's life wasn't sunshine and rainbows as most children have it. His life is filled with pain, suffering, mental trauma, as well as abuse from his...