SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 036

5.3K 471 300
By page_sandy

« moron »

❝ I loved you Mijin. ❞

' What

the

actual

fuck?! ' , panicked Mijin through her unbelievable thoughts after comprehending Jisung's sincere feelings which were hidden towards her all along.

No way in hell that it could be true. ' Please be a joke, please be a joke! ' Wishing for the best in mind, Mijin didn't wanna break the joyful friendship between her and Jisung as it'd be a waste for the previous years of their outgoing friendship.

❝ I loved you since those ten years ago when I befriended you...❞ Jisung's admission was not so pleasant for Mijin's ears as she felt disappointed in him although he's a great friend for the previous years.

❝ I'm sorry Ji, but I have to go. ❞ Did he befriend her out of those intentions when they're both 9 years old??? Impossible.

Mijin didn't wanna lose her only best friends but things weren't normalised as before after she'd met Park Jongseong.

What's happening to her life just because of some random playboy who wasn't even necessary in her life?

-

Morning, pumpkin. ❞ Jay's honey-like tone approaches Mijin before the youngster could gather her senses together from blending onto other stuff.

Unlike the little sarcastic girl who Mijin usually was, the said girl by the cute pet name seemed to be zoning out as she didn't even realise Jay's arrival next to her seat.

❝ Pumpkin?? Hello??? ❞ Pinching her cute cheeks out of the will, Jongseong plastered an annoying cute reaction when the younger groaned in pain because of his slight touch.

❝ Ow, do I look like a vegetable to you? ❞ Mijin scoffed before annoyingly rolling her eyes in front of the joker who'll never be able to understand her serious emotions.

❝ No, but you do look like my eternal bae. ❞ Jongseong's annoying smirk and flirting skills shocked Mijin for a flickering moment as she's so done with this unstoppable dude.

Was he high on drugs or something?

❝ Eww. ❞ Mijin just shook her head before minding her own business. Here she was, struggling how to save the drowning friendship between Jisung and her meanwhile this Park Jay guy was behaving so lightly and carefree.

Has he ever felt the bitter taste of misery?

The most unwanted person for Mijin to see just had to appear on the spot as the girl scrunched her nose while awkwardly avoiding Jisung's gaze which stormed towards her.

Jay also noticed the stranger's besotted gaze onto Mijin as he protectively growled with his teeth. He might be infatuated with Mijin but that didn't mean that others had the allowance to stare at her like that when she's his girlfriend at the moment.

❝ Hey, pumpkin. ❞ As much as Mijin despised the man who she's sitting right next to in the hall, the girl actually paid some attention to the annoying boy so that he would shut up fast enough.

Maintaining a grumpy expression, Mijin tilted her head to the side until Park Jongseong placed a quick peck on her coral cheeks with the light shade of red as blood rushed to them out of embarrassment.

' He did not just- '

Why did he have to flirt with her in the middle of the class which would easily attract other students' attention?!

As expected, they might have already started underestimating Mijin as a hollow woman who easily hooks up with some playboy out of money or attention.

Things better not get worse than this.

Mijin became a flustered mess as she hid her heated cheeks from others with a book in hand, which caused Jongseong to be a satisfied idiot who made Mijin's heart successfully flutter.

' I'm killing you after this class. '

Mijin was adorably threatening by writing the fierce words onto a small note, which made her just earn a peal of moronic laughter from Jay as others probably think that they're crazy by now.

Jisung just enviously stared at the two from afar with a faint expression that looked either sad than being happy for his friend.

Guess she found the love of her life and in the end, he's left with nothing at all.

The classes somehow ended afterwards and Mijin as promised, slightly pulled Jongseong by the ear as she glared at him with a deadly gaze which kinda looked hot in the boy's opinion.

❝ Ah, it hurts Mijinie...❞ Jongseong yelped adorably while trying to act all innocent when he got them both into trouble by the judgemental students who won't let them live.

Mijinie? That's the nickname which her family gets to only call her. How dare he-

❝ Then why did you do it? ❞ Mijin scolded like a strict mother which was a pain for Jongseong's ears as the boy turned into a foxy man again.

❝ Do what? ❞ , Jongseong deliberately questions as he got a playful smack on the arm gifted afterwards.

❝ You freaking kis-❞ Mijin came to the realisation of Jay's purpose to make her say the embarrassing words as it's kinda dense of her to not know it sooner.

' Wait a damm minute-'

❝ You asshole! You're making me say it on purpose, weren't you?! ❞ A burst of evil laughter followed the charming boy's mouth as Jay couldn't seal his lips shut anymore after the cute girl figured out at last.

❝ You just noticed? Lame, can't a boyfriend even kiss his girlfriend's cheeks? ❞ Jongseong pouted before snaking an arm around Mijin's waist in a cliché manner, making the female panic as she didn't know what to do.

❝ I'm not even your real girlfriend, bastard. ❞ Just because of that one stupid document which Mijin didn't wish that it'd exist in the first place....

Came to think of it, she hasn't asked Jay how he came across the knowledge of her secretive curse which was hidden from everyone.

❝ Who says? You're mine for the upcoming two weeks, according to the contract. ❞ Using that excuse as a benefit, the richass just stated some annoying words that Mijin's ears were tired of hearing. ❝ Which also means that you have to follow my rules while you're at it, babe. ❞ Mijin disgustedly frowned at this besotted boy who's that obsessive to randomly play with ladies' hearts.

❝ Your dumb contract also says that we have to be respectful towards one another. Make sure that you're following that rule first before teaching me how to behave, you moron. ❞ Mijin defended herself while slapping Jongseong's chest even though the male ain't making any movements as a reaction.

Instead, he even shortened the gap between them while pulling Mijin's small frame closer to him. ❝ Let me go. ❞ , demanded Mijin with her thick brows and gaze scaring Jay-not really as the boy remained unfazed.

They're inside the secretive parts of the university's gardens which were also known to be a remote area where students barely roam around.

❝ Have I told you that? ❞ Still not freeing Mijin from his dominant grip, the playboy quirked his brows up which made the girl sink in confusion.

❝ What? ❞ , the dumbfounded girl questions.

A cocky smirk thrived onto his effortlessly handsome face before speaking up the embarrassing words with no shame.

❝ That I'm really craving to taste your lips again. ❞

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 15.7K 54
❝ I don't think I can hold on anymore. ❞ He hated seeing her being in pain. This story unfolds the tragic tale about an ill tomboy falling for her go...
72.2K 2.3K 22
"Jake p-please." "Cat got your tongue huh!! Who were calling me loser a while ago?" ____________ Playboy au- Wherein, Shin Raya will have to marry...
254K 12.8K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. 💌 dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...
519K 23.4K 43
„𝙃𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡" Bully AU She calls him a little devil. He may have a handsome face but there is a lot more beh...