Izuku of the Elements

By MenacingSalt

After much neglect and bullying from his so-called "family and friends," a quirkless Izuku finds himself in t... More

The Beginning
Experiments and Questioning
The Test
Introductions and Dorms
Quirk Evaluation
True Pain
Until Your Gone
Sports Festival Begins

USJ

2.5K 32 2
By MenacingSalt

Izuku POV

The next morning I woke up and got ready and headed off toward class. After sitting around for about an hour Aizawa emerged from his sleeping bag.

Aizawa: Today we are going to the rescue training facility USJ. Also, your hero costumes have arrived so head to the locker room, change, and meet me out at the bus.

When we arrived at the locker rooms everyone started to check out their hero costumes. My costume consisted of a black trenchcoat with black pants and black boots to match up with the color of my mask. (I decided not to wear my blindfold anymore)

We all got on the bus and I sat next to Jirou. I had the window seat while Jirou sat along the aisle. To our side were Uraraka and Tsuyu.

Tsuyu: Izuku could you maybe tell us what power you used yesterday.

From in front of us, Kirishima popped up.

Kirishima: Yeah I am curious as to why you had the quirk limiting mask and how you got that burn mark.

Izuku: The power I used yesterday was a partial part of my earth power. When in that lower form I can manipulate rocks around to my will and shift the dirt as well.

Uraraka: You are saying that you were only using partial power there?

Izuku: Yes indeed.

Bakugo then popped out from the same seat as Kirishima.

Bakugo: So you are saying that you beat me and Izumi with only part of one of your four quirks?!

Izuku: Yep

Bakugo then frustratedly turned back into his seat and stopped talking.

Tsuyu: Then what about the burn mark?

Jirou: Yeah you never told me anything about it?

Izuku: The first time I initially burnt myself was when I first used my fire quirk without a limiter and lost control. Then before I built the mask I was burned even more in the same spot by a villain named Dabi with a blue flames quirk. When I was sitting there it seemed he saw the mark and decided to make it worse.

Jirou then whispered in my ear.

Jirou: So it was before I came in?

I just nodded in response.

Tsuyu: That sounds awful.

Izuku: It's alright it is in the past.

After about five more minutes of talking, we arrived at USJ.

Aizawa: Alright everybody off we are here.

We walked inside and around us were many areas with natural disasters being simulated. When we looked forward we saw the pro hero 13 standing in front of us.

13: Welcome to USJ! Here you will train to rescue people in a natural disaster.

In front of us, a purple mist that I knew way too well began to form. I could tell everyone saw that I had tensed and started to shake. Kirishima then pointed ahead at the mist.

Kirishima: Look they even have fake villains!

Aizawa: Those are not fake villains everybody behind me.

Everyone moved behind him. Jirou tried to calm me down but out walked Shigaraki and Dabi. Causing me to begin to back up in fear.

Aizawa: How are you out of prison! You were locked behind bars.

Shigaraki: That is not of our concern at the moment. We have come here for two things.

Dabi: We want All Might and we want our little test subject back.

I then began to back up even faster. Everyone was staring at me confused and in shock for I the believed to be the strongest student in the class cowering in fear. Jirou came running over telling me that they weren't going to get me back and that I would be fine. 

Aizawa: He will not be coming with you and that is final.

Momo: Izuku what does he mean by our little test subject?

Words could not come out of my mouth for I was too scared. Jirou then explained.

Jirou: He was their test subject for around 3 years. That is the way that he has glowing and eyes and a large number of quirks. The purple-scarred one is the one who worsened the burn mark on his face.

Izumi: That is where he was?!

Jirou: Yeah, your dad knew about a day before he came to UA. I guess he didn't tell you.

Shigaraki: I am sick of them talking amongst themselves separate them all but him.

Kurogiri: Yes young master.

Kurogiri teleported all of the students away to different areas to fight off the low-level criminals there. The only people left were 13, Aizawa and me.

Aizawa: You will not be taking him back!

I sat and watched as Aizawa was fighting off the villains while 13 used her black hole quirk to attack. After a while, a giant bird-like creature crawled out of Kurogiri's mist.

Shigaraki: Dabi, leave and battle the other students try to dispose of a few of them. As for you two heroes, this is a nomu a creature with the strength to defeat your number one hero All Might.

After about two minutes the nomu had obliterated the two heroes sending them unconscious leaving a terrified me. I got up and got over my fear and started to attack the bird-like creature. I went into my fire infinity mode and began to attack the nomu. I did not take off my mask for if I did I would probably kill everyone in the area.

I could see other students gather around and watch in terror as the nomu ruthlessly beat me up sending me unconscious over to the villains in a few blows.

Class 1-A POV

Kaminari: What is that thing? And how is it so powerful?

Kirishima: Look the villains have Izuku!

All might then came crashing through the roof.

All Might: I AM HERE!

Shiagarki: This creature rivals your power and is expected to kill you so I will leave you to it! Kurogiri let's take our lab rat back where he belongs.

Jirou: NO HE CAN'T GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN!

Izumi POV:

I heard Jirou scream so I ran over only to see my brother being dragged through a portal by villains. I then looked over and saw my dad fighting with what looked to be some strange bird-like creature.

Izumi: What happened here where is everyone else!

Kaminari: Everyone was scattered and that creature beat up 13, Sensei, and Izuku!

Kirishima: Yeah the villain guy said that it has power stronger than All Might.

We sat and watched as the name was beating my dad. There was nothing we could do at that point all that was going through my head was what did Jirou mean by he can't do that again and was my dad going to be okay? What was going to happen to Izuku?

I looked over to see Jirou on the floor crying.

Izumi: What did you mean by again?

Jirou: H-he already h-had to s-stay with t-them a-as and e-experiment fro t-three years. They are p-probably g-going to continue a-again.

He was with those villains as an experiment for all those years he was missing?! Now he is back with those same people again?

I was so distracted by my thoughts that I barely noticed that dad had defeated the bird-like creature.

All MIght: Do any of you know what happened to Izuku?

Izumi: Jirou told me that all of those years he was missing he was with those villains as an experiment and now he is back there again!

I was trying to hold back tears until I gave in and broke down sobbing. Soon the other members of the class arrived and were informed about what happened to Izsuku in the past and where he is now. I could see them all look very sad for they had all already enjoyed having him as a classmate. DAd then left in search of where Izuku may have been taken.

Izuku POV

I woke up in a white room and saw around me a few desks with needless and a bunch of mixtures and substances. I was also chained down to a chair. I started to tremble as I remembered where I was and what had happened.

Shigaraki: Hello again Izuku! We have escaped and now we have a new scientist who is going to make you the most powerful member of the league of villains!

I got past my terrified state and began to speak up.

Izuku: I would never join you and your group of demons.

Shigaraki: After what my new friend Overhaul will do you will have no choice but to.

IZuku: I would like to see you try.

I then looked up and saw a man with what looked to be a beak mask walk in.

Overhaul: So you say you have already done some things to this boy?

Shiagarki: Indeed he has 4 elemental quirks that have many abilities he also has a large burn scar across his face as well as glowing eyes.

Overhaul: Interesting I will do my best to make him the greatest weapon ever.

Shigaraki then left and the man walked over to the desk and mixed a few substances and began to walk over to me with a few neeles. Before I knew it I was screaming in pain for the neeles had some strange chemical mixtures inside them. After about five minutes of injections, I blacked out.

That concludes the sixth part of Izuku of the elements!

I own nothing but the storyline.

Everything else belongs to the rightful owners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
520 26 15
Abandoned shortly after his birth this is a story about a boy trying to become a Hero, In the face of some who claim he has no potential. This is a s...
52.7K 476 13
izuku yagi was bullied through out his life why because he was quirkless well fake quirkless the doctor put him as quirkless in fear of what will hap...
7.2K 198 34
Izuku's life wasn't sunshine and rainbows as most children have it. His life is filled with pain, suffering, mental trauma, as well as abuse from his...