Time And Fate (Kurumi X Reade...

Von Relentlezz41

Even spirits or bad people need a companion. And even though Kurumi or Nightmare as she's known by does kill... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Arrival
Chapter 2 - First Date
Chapter 3 - Outfits
Chapter 4 - Another Live
Chapter 5 - Decisions
Chapter 6 - Truth
Chapter 7 - The New Normal
Chapter 8 - Water and Wind
Chapter 9 - Pretend Girlfriend
Chapter 10 - Echo Idol
Chapter 11 - Looting Secrets
Chapter 12 - Flatliner
Chapter 14 - Sitdown
Chapter 15 - Keep It Together
Chapter 16 - Extreme Day One
Chapter 17 - Love Me Crazy (Lemon)
Chapter 18 - Shower (Lime)
Chapter 19 - Meditation
Chapter 20 - Wall
Chapter 21 - Disaster
Chapter 22 - Valena
Chapter 23 - Menace
Chapter 24 - Flinch
Chapter 25 - Nightmare Boyfriend
Chapter 26 - Night Walker (Mini)
Chapter 27 - Time Suck
Chapter 28 - Day Still
Chapter 29 - The Last Killings
Chapter 30 - Changed Future
Future - Finale
Bonus

Chapter 13 - Starting Fresh

4K 117 43
Von Relentlezz41

So the two of them got in the heat of the moment. With that said they kissed, her clothes disappeared, and now they find themselves in the heat of it all in a hospital bed.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

There was something new about this. Something that Shido currently didn't have before. Well, executed anyway. A girl in his bed and having cuddles, kisses, and bonding time. Kurumi got underneath the cover and cuddled next to (FN). Little cute kisses as bundled up. It was clear this is both what they wanted. There would be no objections there from either side. And everyone made him stay in bed until they returned from the concert. 

"So Dear, I didn't think our first day being together would be in a hospital."

"Neither did I. Although, I can't tell you how happy I am that you're here. You have no idea. I'm glad. It would be lonely here. Especially with you gone. Sit in this room for hours by myself? Yeah right. That's not happening."

"At least you're an honest man. That's what I think makes you special. That attitude of yours. It speaks true. A little confidence and you are golden." She cuffed his face. "Handsome, caring, the drive, talking and backing it up. You are just yummy."

"Please rephrase that and thank you. I love you too." (FN) smiled and laid back as she cuddled into his chest. "Though, what happens when the nurse comes in?"

"Hold that thought." Kurumi lifted the covers and got out of the hospital bed. Stretching her legs out as (FN) in shock still couldn't believe his eyes. His now girlfriend looked like she was participating in one of those naked yoga classes. With his maltese falcon giving the military salute he tried to stay calm as Kurumi got herself in a hospital gown. Oh good God. I knew she was hot but I did not expect this so soon!

The back she tied up and did a quick mirror check in the bathroom. "So Dear, what do you think?"

"What about underwear?" He asked.

"I think you like my full moon so that's okay." She giggled and got back into bed. Kissing his cheek and closing her eyes. "How you feeling?"

"Fine. Why?"

"My powers can be dangerous so that's why. I don't know how it all feels."

(FN) thought about it. "If Tohka, Yoshino, the twins, and my sister are sealed I think I can hold up. I'm just relaxing after the last couple weeks. How are you doing is the better question."

"I feel a little relaxed. And I'm not going anywhere. Your sister made that building for the spirits to live in those apartments right?" 

He wasn't going to ask. He knew that she was observing everything around him for quite a while. Better question was what didn't she know. "Yeah. But, one thing at a time now. Before the festival. Before all of that. Let's just enjoy this. Maybe when they come back we can discuss things."

Kurumi looked at the time and went for the remote. "The shows on. We're behind." She hit the button to have the screen show Miku on stage during this performance. The two of them were happy to see the big crowd cheering big glow sticks.

Miku started to thank everyone. But then there was one things that had everyone gasp. < Thank you Darling. I love you! >

"Uh-oh..." (FN) knew it. "Shido has 'splane to do..."

"I can see the girls asking him what Darling is or what it means. But I called you that before Miss Diva was in the picture. Don't forget it." She squeezed him tighter. 

(FN) brought an arm around her. It was comfortable. "We might have to have these regularly. Never had comfort quite like this."

"You're telling me your little sister never hugged you like this?"

He was thinking that maybe this was a joke. Hoping it was just a bad one at that. "Don't compare an occasional hug to you. I don't kiss my sister. I haven't cuddled my sister. And I don't look at her butt."

"Oh, you like it?" She cooed. "Wasn't sure if you were an ass man or not."

"The breast, butt, and thigh is so hard to choose. Do we have to have this debate? I already said you look incredible when you tried on lingerie on our first date."

"Bought it eventually too. Maybe one night if you're good. Or maybe." She bite her lip softly and gave it a lewd lick. "Maybe you've been bad and you need to behave a certain way by pleasing a girl."

"You're not going to whip and shit right?" He asked her.

"No, but you know I'm a girl that knows what she wants right?" Kurumi just winked at him. Considering everything that has gone on and not knowing her real story, count that as a yes. Very mature for her age. How? Well, maybe that is a question to ask for another time. 

"I kind of knew that. You have your curious moments but I knew you didn't have doubts by any means." (FN)'s phone started to ring. He answered it. "Hello?"

< Hey Bro. How you feeling? > It was Kotori. 

"Well..." (FN) started to blush. "Wasn't sure how things would go after Kotori found out."

"What's wrong Dear?" Asked Kurumi with a smirk. 

< Hey. Who's over there. > Huffed Kotori.

"Ummm..."

"Your blushing Darling." Giggled Kurumi.

< Did you really do it? I'm heading over there right now. I'll grab everyone once Shido settles things with the girls really quick. >

"Wait. Kotori hold-" Click. "Ah hell."

"Ah what (FN)?" Asked Kotori still snuggled to him. 

"We need to get you some pants. And know that Miku remember is into girls. Like, really into girls."

"I can get clothes. I can easily get them." Kurumi got out of the bed and went back to the corner of the room she bent down as (FN)'s face turned beat red as he felt a little stiff in his pants. 

"Why didn't you do that sooner!?" He cried.

"Because you love me. That's why. Darling." She turned around to wink at him as her hospital gown opened from the back. 

~~~~~

There was less than one visiting hour left. (FN) wanted to get discharged from the hospital right away. Though there was going to be something going on in that room soon. Kotori was very protective and defensive about her brothers. Commander mode, spirit mode, or sister mode she was a twin tailed fireball. And even though Kurumi was in a black dress instead of a hospital gown with no underwear on, Kotori was going to be very surprised. Both good and bad.

The door opened up. "Bro? We're here." Kotori looked over at the bed. "Huh!?"

"Hello..." (FN) waved as Kurumi snuggled against him.

"What the hell is going on in here!?" Snapped Kotori.

"Calm down Sis. Well-"

Kurumi giggled. "Sister or not you should know you never tell a girl to calm down Dear." Then she looked over to Kotori. "So Ifrite, you got your wish."

"What do you mean? How long have been here?" Asked Tohka as she was in the doorway.

"Let me show you." Kurumi kissed (FN). But there was no sparkling of any sort. "See? We've had a few hours together."

"And you stayed in-" Kotori remembers that she informed her brother to stay put in the hospital. "So you, cuddled for the time being. Okay."

"So, there's a spot available for me right? Since I can't go in the shadows for the time being. I brought my things. Isn't much."

"Okay... Sure. So, does this mean that the two of you worked things out?" Kotori feels awkward. She wanted this to happen, but perhaps under different circumstances. Something that was much different than being in her brother's bed all day.

"You can say that. Hope there's no jealously." Cooed Kurumi. Right in front of everyone too. The other girls and Shido were between the hallway and the door. "Don't worry, no babies."

Yoshino gasped as she blushed. Hiding underneath her hat. Although Yoshino had to comment on this one. "Hey Shido. Doesn't look like you're the only ladies man."

Kaguya smiled as she took a peak inside. "I'm glad. So worth it."

"Indeed. Romantic." Agreed Yuzuru.

"Alright then. Can we all just go home? It's better this way." Shido suggested.

"Please." Sighed Kotori. "Let's all go home. We all have to figure things out. And Kurumi, Reine will show you your room. I got to get everything in order."

Call it crazy but I was looking forward to stability. Staying in one place. I'm fine with it now but it was a rough transition. But having people on my side was an adjustment. But for poor Darling he had something tougher come up.

I had to figure out something quick. I didn't want to lose him. Nor did I want him to be eaten up for Zafkiel. I couldn't live with myself if that happened. And I knew damn well that for that in this situation, time was not on my side.

~~~~~

Sorry for the wait. Wanted to end this properly. Have a good one and tell me what you think.

-Rel

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3K 63 10
"If you're reading this, I'm probably dead. This is the story of how I died." - Best friends Angie Yonaga, K1-B0, Kaede Akamatsu, Miu Iruma, and Rant...
50.9K 996 8
Note: Note that this is a Date A Live (X Male Reader) Summery/ Description: (Y/n) (L/n) lives in Tengu city with his step sister Kotori. He's a not s...
756 49 29
"𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙃𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙞𝙨 𝙮...
42.6K 1.7K 15
During the entrance ceremony after everyone finds out that Yuu's magicless, a bloody girl falls through a portal barely alive scarring everyone at th...