Filter: Her (BTS 8th Member)

By potaetojk

BTS 8th Member AU All Kinds of Imagines, including smut ;) Requests are open More

Profile
Relationships with BTS:
Requests
Whipped 1:
Puberty ;)
THE BST Video (that broke youtube)
Steamy Vlive ;)
Hanlim Pt. 1
Absurd Facts about Seo
What's Tasty in Seoul?
Incorrect Quotes (Dirtae): Je vous veux
Bratty & Sub Moments: Maknae Line
99 liner group chat: omo
97 liner groupchat: Mission Impossible
Beach
Sisters
C'est รฉnorme pt. 1
C'est รฉnorme pt. 2
Jin's Parenting Guide: Things Seo is Absolutely Not Allowed to do
Absurd Facts about Seo pt. 2
Lingerie Show with Blackpink
Queen Groupchat: Exposรฉe
PWSD: Post Wattpad Stress Disorder
Lust: Countertops
Halloween Pt. 1
Author's Note
Lust: "Rest Day"
Incorrect Quotes (Rijinulous) Pt. 2
Absurd Facts About Seo Pt. 3
The Ginseng Incident
How I Met Your Mother: Kim Edition
Siblings gc: b*tch that's cap
Readers Special: the MoIsT groupchat(s)
Mamaseata
Assidental Moments from the Crimson Set :0
Update on Author nim
Third Studio Album: Stiletto
Endgame Punishment
BTS Groupchat: Panties
Switch Moments Pt. 1 (NSFW)
Seo's Kinks: Le Size
Drunk Dazed: Maknaes Pt. 1
Author's Note :) :)
Tattoos and Taboos (Slight NSFW)
Jin's Parenting Guide: Things Seo is Not Allowed to Do Pt. 2
HYBE's Unofficial Mom

When Seo is Thirsty (5K Special)

4.3K 64 8
By potaetojk

Now, pretty much everyone in the Kpop fandom knew that Seo's body and personality was something most of the current male idols had gotten moisty mouths over at least once in their life times. They were men after all and hormones can be a b*tch sometimes.

Yet, fans tended to forget that Seo too had quite a few moments where her thirst was on full display. Take her dom scene on Jungkook during the drama Crimson as a hearty reminder, where most of it was not acting at all.

Thus, the good ol people of the internet decided to ensure that Seo's incidences of thirst would be forever kept in the history books of Kpop.

1. Fake Love Dance Practice Bangtan Bomb Video

Two words:  Jungkook's Abs. 

Boy oh boy was she thirsting that day. If ARMYs looked closely during the footage, they would've spotted Seo licking her lips each time Jungkook's abs came into being, with additional gulps of water following afterwards. Girl was wildin that day, and definitely got her share after the practice ended, but that's a story for another day.

2. Wonho

When Jimin texted Seo that Wonho was having a comeback, she was not expecting THIS KIND OF COMEBACK. Girl was mega-thirsty after watching the MV and pretty much emptied all of the war from the Brita-filter she kept in her room. This moment in BTS history was documented by the one and only Jeon Jungkook, who was recording a We-verse video for ARMY of the new dorms. Even better? She and the Queens groupchat basically had a thirst session after this video came out, but again, that's a story for another day.

3. Mmmmmhhhhhhh

Yes, it's Kai. 

Yes, he's Seo's cousin. 

Yes, this may seem wrong. 

Yes, Seo doesn't give a f**k

When this song was released, boy did Seo throw hands at her older cousin for not telling her this was what he "was working on" during 2020. How did she find out? By browsing the internet you dummies (jk love y'all).

Needless to say, once she chanced upon this holy grail of smexine- I mean sinfulness, the large and spacious apartment that BTS lived in soon reverberated Mmmhhhhhhh 24/7. It also didn't help Seo's family that she sent this song to her mother which made the Kim household also having the neighbours questioning if another kid was on the way.

4. So Hot

Whooooooo buuuudddddyyyy this one was a long time coming.

To say Seo & Blackpink were besties would be an understatement. They were practically sisters from another mother that were stuck together like glue, virtually inseparable.

Which is why Seo felt very betrayed when all of the sudden during 2017's SBS Gayo Daejun these 4 mothertruckers pulled up in outfits that gave all the male idols trouble keeping a blank expression on and performed the iconic So Hot. 

And if you happen to search the internet for fancams of idols during this performance, the one with the most views would be the one focusing on BTS, specifically Seo. Girl legit got up halfway through the performance to grab a water bottle and downed half of it by the end of the performance. You can also see Jungkook being slightly jealous of the 4 goddesses on the stage as only he wanted to have the power to make Seo's throat scream for water.

5. BiCyClE

This exact scene made Seo scream very loudly during the night making the rest of her members rush to her room with frying pans and latels only discover her eyes attached to her computer screen.

To give some context to this moment, Chungha had told Seo early on that she was having a rather daring comeback. Seo, knowing that Chungha herself was a daring person anyways expected the usual, killer vocals, insane dance moves and overall a vibe that no one but Chungha could emanate. 

The comeback she received was all of that plus more.

First, the schoolgirl uniform in the beginning set of alarms in Seo's brain. Immediately she paused the video to prevent herself from hyperventilating before cautiously pressing the play button.

Next the tongue flash. This was the second pause in the video, with Seo scrambling to get a box of tissues in case her nose started bleeding and also a big mug of cold water to settle the onsetting sexual tension. 

The harley quin bat scene caused the first gulp of water to be downed, with the lyrics of "I Ride it, I ride it, you like it when I ride it." subsequently causing the earsplitting scream and multiple shrieks afterwards. Also, the "Riiide riiide riiide iiiiiiiitttt" when Chungha was actually riding the bicycle caused Seo to become tomato. 

Yeah it was quite the experience.

6. Dream of You

The other Chungha moment

Seo said nuh-uh to this video as soon as she saw the opening scene, because girl was not ready to get slayed once more in 2020. She had already known this was going to be quite the experience when Jessi and Sunmi crashed the Queens groupchat asking for a restraining order to be placed on Chungha for being illegaly hot in the MV.

It only took the first 20 seconds of the video to killshot Seo.

First, this entire sequence:

Not only did she hike it up, but the splits bruh? SINFUL. ABSOLUTELY SINFUL.

Seo was so thirsty after this that she drank her water, Tae's water and Jin's water from the fridge (girl has a large-ass bladder). Sidenote, when Seo's ultra thirsty, she tends to do the thing that made her thirsty, hence why Jungkook came back from dance practice the next day looking ultra shook and with a straight carrot.

Seo's thirst also translated into her saving this specific gif to her phone so she can view it anytime she wants, for research purposes of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 2.7K 61
hehehheehhe ๐Ÿ”ž Requests are open Please check out my new story, The Untold!
403 6 25
This is a BTS imagines! I (J)hope you liked it!!! This imagines also contains smut but not alot. This story is not just imagines but also texting, c...
12.8K 275 23
๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ใ€extra member. ใ€Œใ€€๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—‚๐— ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐—‚๐—€๐—๏ฟฝ...
811 58 16
If you live for fluff, here's a place full of it :) Thank you for coming acrossโค๏ธ This is my IMAGINATION ONLY. ยฉlatingles | all rights reserved