Broken To Fixed Kiri X Reader...

Door Bokugo_the_uke

Y/n is a student at UA, and shes a good one. She's smart, kind, and practically a model student. She doesnt h... Meer

Part 1
2...caught?
3.....confrontation
4.....time to run
5...Shattered again
6.....the truth is out
7....cleaning yourself up
8...trying to find a new normal
9....encounter
10....out burst
11....the aftermath
12.....what now?
13.....Degrading over time
14....losing the fight
15....No way out
16.....numb
A/N
17.....Just you and Jin
18.....slightly broken bond
20...is this ok?
21....Overwhelmed
22....Reunited
23.....No clue
24....Betrayal
A/n (please read)!!!
25....
26.....Bakugou
27.... I get it
A/N
28....(not sure what to name this one)
29...."We'll see"
30....Questions
31....The hero you needed
32... Withdrawals
33....another lie
34.... Ready
35.....you broke our promise
Please read
Announcement
36.....Moving forward
37...........Why him!?
Not a chapter
38.... back to the dorms
39.....You dont know me
40....A brighter future
41..... Im back
42... Courage
43... Brawl

19....The new (old) feelings

6.4K 202 36
Door Bokugo_the_uke

[Tsukauchi’s pov]

     I look down to see a small red splotch on my shirt that seems to be growing more and more rapidly. I look up at Masuda but he’s not there, neither is my partner. I look back down at my chest to see a small object buldging through. I put my hand to it, but before I reached it, it was gone. 

    I didn't feel pain anymore, and I looked up to see Masuda and my partner passed out. And I look behind me to see Eraser in the doorway, his hair floating in the air.   

    I open my mouth but before I have a chance to say anything Eraser walks over and uses his scarf to haul Masuda and my partner up off of the ground. He turns to me with a look of concern. 

    “Are you ok, Tsukauchi?” he asked. I look down at my chest and start to feel around, a bit frantically. 

    “What are you doing?” he asked, putting Masuda back in his hand cuffs and checking over my partner. 

    “Th-there… there was something….” then it hits me, I look up at Masuda who is now back in his restraints and is unconscious. “I think he used his quirk on me…” I explained. 

    He looked up and his eyes were a bit wider than before. He looked over at the boy and then back to me.

    “What was it?” he asked. I looked him in the eyes and started to explain what happened.

“That’s it?” he asked, “that's all it was? There was nothing that stood out to you?” 

    I shook my head and went over to help him carry my partner up and move him to the other room. 

    “You’re lucky then...when he used it on me, It was like everything was happening all over again. It was so horribly real and vivid,” he says. 

    “I have a request from Y/n,” he said. I look up and we make eye contact. 

Some other officers came in and fixed Masuda's restraints, and moved my partner to a different room to recover. 

    I look back at Eraser and then rub the back of my neck, “Well that...was interesting.”

He nods and sits down at the nearby table that is in the office. Two coffees were at the table and a folver. He grabs one of the coffees and the folder and pushes them towards me.

    “This is the information that we managed to dig up on Masuda,” he says. I open the folder to find his information along with some photos and records. I look the paper up and down finding his age, characteristics, date of birth, and quirk. 

    “His… his quirk? I don't quite understand,” I say, “How can he have this many?”

“I don't think that they are all individual quirks. I think that there's more to it than that. I believe that they are just abilities that are branching off of each other. And I also think that his power is linked very strongly to his emotions. And I’m not sure how but I think Y/n is connected to the way he uses it. The way he reacts to her name, and the way he jumps in to protect her is amazingly inspiring,” he explains. I nod, and continue to look down at his information. 

Existing relatives: 

Masuda, Aiya----mother

 Masuda, Dai.----father

Whereabouts/Status: deceased. [cause of death: murder]

“What happened to his parents?” I asked, my eyes wide at the document

    “Villain attack. According to the records, hero’s didn't show up on time. They found Masuda hiding in a closet. They were killed when Masuda was in middle school. And no one really knew where he went after that. He completely disappeared. But I’m assuming that Y/n knew where he was. On the account of her situation with her mother,” he said. 

    “That’s horrible….for a child to go through that...to witness that. There are way too many kids that become orphans because of villains,” I say. He nods and takes another sip of his coffee. He puts it down and leans forward on his elbows on the table, linking his hands.

“Now let's talk about the situation with my student, Y/n” he says, taking a sip of the coffee.

I finally grab the coffee and take a sip, “What do you mean?” I ask. 

    “Y/n wont tell me her side of the story if she cant talk to Masuda first. And from what I’m told, Masuda also refuses to speak without seeing Y/n,” he sighs.

    “ok, “ I say, “We can set up a meeting for them and put Y/n into probation or some kind of therapy...and as For Masuda,” I look up at him, “I’m not sure. He’s just a kid. And a powerful one at that. I'm not sure how he would do in jail. And I’m sure that Y/n would do everything in her power to keep him out of jail.”

    Eraser nods and takes a long sip of his coffee.

[your pov]

    Kirishima had managed to help you into a wheelchair. You had insisted on walking but he knew that you were still very weak; so he ended up convincing you to use the wheelchair. You sat down letting the light blue hospital gown fall over awkwardly onto your knees, soon after straightening it out. 

    “So…. where do you want to go?” he asked, starting for the door. You paused for a minute before slightly shrugging.

    “I’m… not sure,” you said, “I don't really like hospitals.”

“That's ok! What about outside? I’m sure some fresh air and some sun would be great,” he said with his perky smile. He was so optimistic, and positive. You admired that about him.

    “Yeah… that sounds nice” you said. You wanted to smile at him, you really did, but you honestly were so exhausted from everything that had happened and just couldn't find the motivation. 

    He started rolling you down the hallway. It was completely different than you had imagined. Every time you thought of a hospital, you thought of a scary and dull aesthetic with a sickly atmosphere. But this was actually quite a well kept and warm atmosphere place.

    “They have a beautiful garden here, Y/n…” he exclaimed with another classic smile. 

You looked into the windows of the closed doors in the hals, Kirishima making a turn.

    “Hey...you like the cherry blossoms right?” he asked shyly.

“Y-yeah….I love the cherry blossoms,” you said, a bit confused. How did he know? You never told anyone that you enjoyed the blossoms. You thought it was a childish admiration. 

    “How did you know?” you asked, looking back at him.

“How did I know what?” he asked, totally oblivious. That put a small smile on your face. He was a total dork.

    “How did you know I liked the cherry blossoms? I've never told anyone...and me we barely even talk to each other in class,” you say. You watch a small blush spread across his face.

    “W-well… I- uh..” he lets out a nervous giggle, “I see you look out the window a lot, so I just kind figured you were looking at the blossoms… and um… you look so at peace when you look at them, so I just kind of assumed that you really liked them,” he explained. You blush realizing the fact that you had never noticed that he would observe or even notice your presence.

    “And um.. You draw them a lot,” he mumbled.

“I didn't know that you noticed things like that,” you slightly tease, “do you always pay attention to little details like that?” 

    “N-not really…. Only when it comes to you,” he says sweetly, opening the doors of the hospital, that lead a path around the corner. 

    You blush at his words, and play with the material of the hospital gown. 

“W-well! Here we are!” he said cheerfully. You looked up and saw that there were dozens of cherry blossom trees that were at the peek of their bloom. You looked up and couldn't help smile at the warming and soothing sight. 

    “Kirishima… look at how pretty they are,” your voice almost instantly perking up, as he rolled you to a spot under one of the trees where there was a large patch of grass. 

    Almost the second he stopped you used the arms of the chair as support to get out of it, almost stumbling when you did. Kirishima catches you by your hand, gently to help you study yourself. 

    You looked up at the petals that were slightly swaying in the light breeze, with a smile. Your eyes begin to water slightly, as you smile. Know that you think about it, ever since everything that has happened, you never had a chance to go outside without being paranoid of getting caught…So you the blossoms you admired, oh so much, slipped your mind completely.  

    “Kirishima… look at how pretty,” you repeated in a softer tone. You looked over at him with your shiny eyes and smiled at him. 

Word count: 1530

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

17.3K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...
2.3K 85 12
Y/N was a shy girl who had always hated her quirk. Although ever since her older sister was killed by villains when she was young, it had always been...
32.3K 747 12
☹︎ "𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 " ☹︎ ☹︎ Bakugou who has been abused since his fathers death at age 9, Now 8 years later in UA, its the...
33.2K 907 22
What if you were making yourself suffer to let him be happy? Y/N L/N is a first year student at UA High, the prestigious academy for heroes-in-traini...