Euphoria❤️

By Keefitzlover21

eu·pho·ri·a /yo͞oˈfôrēə/ noun a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.• ~on hold~ 'if I say I... More

requests pls
"my pen pal"
"My pen pal" pt.2
i wish i were heather
S I C K 🌸💖
"kaitou joker?"
A/N
yea
A little date (Amane POV)
some quick ideas

kaitou joker pt2

29 2 0
By Keefitzlover21

y/n pov:

I was talking with nene since class still hadn't started. the teacher came in the class and said that there will be 2 new students. "please introduce yourselves" the teacher said, "hello, I'm Hachi" the little boy named hachi said.

time skip;

Joker pov:

alright, I found the person with the neclace.Acording to the Teacher her name was 'y/n l/n', she was kinda cute. I didn't realize that I was staring at her the whole period, until the bell rang.

Time skip:

Y/n pov:

I was at the cafeteria and then hanako kun came to my table. I ask him what he was doing here and he told me that the new student was staring at me the whole period, I ask him which one and he points to the guy named 'jack'. I mean- I dont really mind, I mean look at him!

he's kinda cute. I blushed at the thought and imagine him staring at me. hanako pouts as if he knew what I was thinking about. "y/n-channnn stop thinkin 'bout the guyyyy" he whines, how did he know?! "I am not!" I accidentally shout, great- now everyones looking at me. I shot a death glare at him and he slowly back away from me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
163K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
79.1K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...