excess of sex - payton moorme...

By m0orxpytn

everything has its own time. Even the luv of Payton and y/n. A couple, of teenagers, where they developed lov... More

chapter 2 -

chapter 1 -

71 1 0
By m0orxpytn

🔴SEXUAL CONTENT!🔴

🔵 If you don't like to read it, you shouldn't read this book. It'll have a lot of sex scenes so.. just leave if you don't feel in mood to read it ?! 🔵

02:01 -

It was already 2 am, after waking up of my nap, waiting for the next girl i would totally eat.

basically me and the boys, we have to have sex with all the girls at school, annually. All of us who have had sex will increase our percentage on the chart. Whoever fucks the most girls will get the money from the other participants.

Nothing new.. always the same thing.

Any girl was the one i needs.

40 dollars to fuck, would you get it ?

Actions -

I got up of my bed, and i put my led on purple, then I could see my room and make the bed.

I made the bed, with brown blankets beside it. The pillows against the headboard. Handcuffs on the desk, and a pack of condoms.

Any girl, fucked with me as i wanted.

almost all were virgins, and doesn't understand about fucking. I was almost giving up on the chart and the money.

Was 3 am, and i was waiting for the girl to come.

I sat in my bed, and looked at the window. I heard footsteps noises.

Was the girl.. in a short red dress, And a high heel.

Am i trippin, or I'm in luv ?.. pff.. ofc not. I don't luv anyone.

I went downstairs, and took my keys.

I opened the door, and i saw her.. with blue eyes, and a beautiful blonde hair.
Her body in the dress.. mhm. Just let me fuck you, girl.

We looked at each other, and she smiled.

- are we going to face each other, or have sex ? - she looked into my eyes.

- My room is on the top floor, you can go up. - i got nervous.

Nervous for what ? You fuck girls everyday.

She went upstairs, and get in my room.

y/n povs -

He took my phone, and put on the bed.

- Let's go faster, I want to sleep - I touched his arms.

He kissed me, slowly.

Touching my waist, he slowly took off my pants.

He sighed.

- what happened ? - confusily, smiled to him.

- God damn.. your body makes me way horny. Congratulations. Any girl have did that before. - smirking, he said. Looking into my eyes.

He slowly took off my shirt, and held my boobs.

- damn.. it's just.. damn - he couldn't stop Looking at my boobs.

- oh my god, stop. My boobs kinda ugly. - i tried to hide it.

Damn, his dick looked hard.

- are you hard, only looking at my boobs ? - i said, giggling.

He giggled.

He started kissing my neck, and taking me on his lap. Going to the bed, he put the led on red.

He started to go downer, to my weak point.

He was just.. putting fingers inside me. Going faster, and his hair on my face, slowly making me moan.. i can't explain how good was it.

He was smirking, and kissing me.

- now suck it, I wanna see you choke.- he put my hand on his pants, where his dick were.

He took off his pants, and he was with no shirt.

- Please don't bite my dick. Yesterday a girl bit, and there is the mark of her teeth there - he said, kinda scared.

His smile.. he has adorable teeths.

- why would i bite it ? - i confusily said.

- i don't know.. I'm just scared. It hurted a lot. - He said, holding it.

I slowly suck it. Making him do moaning noises.

He held the back of my neck, and made me go deeper. Touching my mouth on his balls.

- ooh.. yes.. - he could just, moan.

He made a ponytail in my hair, and moved back and forth.

I felt like throwing up, but in a good sense.

I can't fall in luv with him. Pff... We're just fucking..!

he pushed my head back, and took me on his lap.

- now ride.. ride deep. - he said, holding my waist.

He took a condom, on the bed desk.

Looking into my eyes, he put it on his member.

- go, babe. - he put me on his lap, again.

I sat on his lap, and felt his member on me. I made a face of pain ... and it really hurt. he was smirking, and making groaning noises.

We were both groaning, kinda loud.

The kisses didn't stop.. he kept kissing me, and i didn't stop going to bottom up.

His warm hands, on my body, just went from my waist to my butt.

- fuck, no ! I'm about to cum, no ! It wasn't suppose to happen so fast ! - he made a worried face.

he groaned, loud. Cuming.

- wow Payton, it's faster than my whole life. Since i know you, everybody say you took too long to cum. You cum in the first position. - i left of his lap.

- that's cause you made me kinda horny, so like.. i think I'm just.. into you. - he said, making me laugh.

- the girl of yesterday must had such a wonderful night. For how many girls you said you're into 'em ? - i took my dress, on the floor.

- i know that i don't look trustful but.. I'm never into anyone. You're the first who makes me cum in the first position. I cum only in the 5 or 4 position. - he said, touching my waist.

- wasn't that's bad, now let me go home, cause I'm sleepy. - i said, putting my red dress on.

- no !.. i mean.. sleep with me. There's no problems. - he held my arm, and got up of the bed.

- of course.. my mom won't be at home anyway. - I sat on the bed, looking into his eyes.

He took off my dress, again, and i was with only underwears.

- let's do it again tomorrow, i don't wanna look like the weakest of all the boys. - he said, touching my panties.

He closed my eyes, and i smiled.

He kissed my belly, and went to my forehead.

- sleep well.. babe. - he said, giving a little kiss on my lips.

And his hand was on my weak point.

Touching it, he fell asleep.

I was trying to fall asleep, but his hand was making me more horny.

I touched his hand, making it shake there.

Notes -

Lol sorry, i just write it to fun, it's just kinda ✨ new ✨, to write in english and these stuffs KAJSOS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
916K 56K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
118K 3.8K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
424K 28.8K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...