REWRITING. 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞 , bu...

By -SUPERBAJI

❝ 𝗖𝗔𝗑 𝗬𝗒𝗨 π—šπ—œπ—©π—˜ π— π—˜ 𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯ π—Ÿπ—œπ—©π—˜π—₯? ❞ A Zoldyck who is hated by her whole family except the he... More

𝗒𝗗𝗗 π—˜π—¬π—˜ : S1
one | detectives
two | entrance exam
four | murder on D street
five | detective boys
six | constantly pushed back to the past

three | yokohama gangster paradise

14.6K 590 554
By -SUPERBAJI

"I MOST SINCERELY APOLOGIZE!" The orange haired guy yelled as he bowed his head to Atsushi with his hands on the table. "Huh?" The tiger boy was surprised by his apology. "It may have been a test... but I was deeply rude to you." The orange haired guy said.

"Oh! N-No, it's all right..." Atsushi reassured as he raised his hands and waved the orange haired guy's worries off. "Why are you groveling, Tanizaki? That was all apart of the job." Kunikida said sternly.

"Indeed! And so was that pompous way you finished it, yes?" Dazai asked and then dramatically copied what Kunikida did eariler, "The Matchless Poet!"

"WH.... NO! NOT AT ALL! THAT'S JUST HOW I DO IT, ALL RIGHT?!" Kunikida yelled as Atsushi and [Name] who were sitting next to each other shared a look as they sweatdropped.

Silence came right after.

"Regardless..." Kunikida began to speak as Atsushi and [Name] looked at him, "starting today, you're both now part of the agency. Do not do anything that interferes with others or besmirches our good name. I, and everyone else here, that very seriously. Right, Dazai?"

"Ah, that bewitching server...." Dazai said as he was completely swooned by the server, "were I to ask her to strangle me, I wonder if she would accept..." "Silence you disseminator of discontent!" Kunikida yelled, clearly irked by Dazai.

"WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS BE THAT WAY?!" Kunikida yelled as Tanizaki sweatdropped. "Erm... let me introduce myself again. My name's Tanizaki. I'm something of a sale clerk here at the agency. And this is–" Tanizaki introduced himself before the black haired girl had hugged his arm, "ow!"

JUNICHIRŌ TANIZAKI
Ability: LIGHT SNOW

"I'm his sister, Naomi! If my brother needs myself... I'll do anything he wants..!" Naomi said as she glared.

NAOMI TANIZAKI
Ability: NONE

"Uh, are you guys really related?" Atsushi asked, sweatdropping. "Oh, do you doubt me?" Naomi asked as she slid her hand underneath Junichirō's shirt with a blush on her face, "we are though. Fully connected by blood...! Our figures are almost exactly the same, right around here... aren't they brother?"

[Name]'s mouth was wide open as she stared at them in horror as she slowly turned her face towards Atsushi who had a horrified expression on his face. "Y-yes, but.." Atsushi was about speak when Kunikida slapped Atsushi's shoulder indicating to shut up.

"So what did all of you do before joining the agency?" Atsushi asked, changing the subject. Silence came right after making Atsushi and [Name] confused.

"What do you think we did?" Dazai asked. "Huh?" Atsushi was caught off guard. "Let us make it a game of it. Try to guess what we all were before lad." Dazai said.

"Um... let's see..." Atsushi said as he glanced over at [Name] who nodded. "Tanizaki... were you and your sister students?" The tiger boy asked.

"Ooh, good guess!" Tanizaki exclaimed. "How did you know that?" Naomi asked. "Well, you look the part in that uniform, Naomi... Tanizaki isn't that much older than you, so– you know, I just figured." Atsushi explained.

"Nice work, what about Kunikida, then?" Dazai asked as he looked at Kunikida. "Hm.... A government official?" Atsushi questioned as [Name] continued to observe Kunikida.

"Close." Dazai said, "he formerly taught mathematics at a licensed school." "WOW!" Atsushi and [Name] yelled in awe.

"It's in the past. I hate to even recall it." Kunikida said as he pushed his glasses back up. "Now what about me?" Dazai asked as he pointed as himself.

"Dazai..." Atsushi then trailed off, staring at Dazai while Dazai gave him a closed eye smile with his hand under his chin.

I fail to even imagine..! Atsushi thought as he continued staring at Dazai. "It can't be done, lad. His prior vocation is one of the great mysteries of this agency." Kunikida spoke up as he glance over at the two rookies.

"I think there was a price for the first person who guesses it." Tanizaki added on. "Quite true... a rather hefty purse too, as no one has claimed it yet." Dazai said while stirring his tea. "I'm sure he was some kind of ruffian, but he swears he wasn't. How could a man like him hold any respectable sort of job?" Kunikida asked.

"How much is this pot, then...?" Atsushi asked, leaning in. "Oh, care to try your luck? Right now.... It currently stands at 700,000 yen." Dazai reveled as suddenly the whole table moved while Atsushi's eyes glinted hearing the amount of yen. Tanizaki and [Name] shuddered, slightly sweatdropping.

"And I get it all if I guess correctly?" Atsushi asked as he stared down at Dazai. "A suicidal man never lies." Dazai claimed while Atsushi glared.

"Office worker."

"No."

"Lab researcher."

"No."

"Factory worker."

"No."

"Writer."

"No."

"Actor."

"No.... But I like the sound of that!" Dazai exclaimed while blushing. "Hmmm. Hmmm....." Atsushi was thinking very hard while [Name] still hadn't guessed anything.

"I told you, he was either homeless, a scoundrel, or both, right?" Kunikida questioned, letting out a sigh. "Not at all, my good man. When it comes to this, at least, I promise I won't lie." Dazai reassured while standing up, "give up, then? Go ahead and add to the pot, please. Thank you!~" "DAH!"

"But [Name] are you not gonna guess?" Dazai asked, smiling at the younger girl. "I don't know what to guess, so I'll guess later once I think of more." [Name] answered smiling back.

"You have a job for us?" Tanizaki asked while being on the phone which caught everyone's attention.

OPENING SONG:
ODD EYE

Tanizaki sat on the couch with a clipboard while Atsushi, Naomi, Dazai, Kunikida, and [Name] were behind him as they stared at the blonde haired woman in front of them.

"....um.... So, you wanted us to investigate something? What sort of–?" Tanizaki was cut of by Dazai who was kneeling before her.

"You are stunning. Such fleeting, glory, like the petals of a water lily... and such touching sweetness!" Dazai flirted with her as sparkles appeared around him.

"WHAT?!" The blonde haired woman yelled. "How would you like to join me in a lover's' suicide–?"

Kunikida zoomed behind Dazai and smacked the back of his head. [Name] had a dotted eyes and sweatdropped at the sight, is... is this normal?

"WHA- WHA- WHA..?" The blonde haired woman yelled, who was completely caught off guard. "Um, I'm sorry. Forget about him." Kunikida apologized and dragged Dazai to a room.

"So, how can we help?" Tanizaki asked while the blonde woman glanced back at Dazai and Kunikida. "I am calling upon you because, behind our company's building... some people of low character are handing about." The blonde haired woman said as she reached to drink her tea.

"Low character, you say? Now so?" Tanizaki asked, wanting to know what type of people they'd be dealing with. "I'm not entirely sure... but they dress in rags, skulk about in the shadows, and speak in a foreign tongue with which I am unfamiliar." The woman explained.

"Smugglers, I would assume." Kunikida spoke up before pushing up his glasses, "no matter how much the military cracks down, they swarm like wharf roaches. They're part of any port city." "Indeed. And if I had some evidence they are breaking the law, I could bring that to the police. Thus, my visit today." The blonde haired woman said.

"So, stakeout and evidence run, then...?" Kunikida said while he put his hands on his hips as he looked down and then looked at the rookies, "here, lad, girl. You handle this."

"Huh?!" Atsushi was caught off guard while [Name] smiled. "Just stand watch. That's all we need. And... smugglers may be outlaws, but they're mostly harmless. Provoke them, and they scurry like mice. A fine case for your first job!" Kunikida explained.

"B-but..." Atsushi was completely nervous and shuddered. "Sounds good to me!" [Name] exclaimed and smiled, giving a thumbs up. "Tanizaki, you join them." Kunikida said as he pushed up his glasses. Tanizaki was immediately squeezed by Naomi, "if brother is going, so am I!"

Atsushi was currently putting the items needed for the job into his bag with a nervous expression on his face while [Name] was excited. "Listen, lad, girl." Kunikida called out to them, "I have at least a small shred of sympathy for your short, unhappy life. So... I'll be giving you a tip on surviving this city." The blonde haired man takes out his ideal book, opening a page and taking out a photo of a man, handing it to the rookies.

"Don't run into this person. If you do, flee." Kunikida said in a serious tone. "Who is this–?" Atsushi asked as [Name] tilted her head. "The mafia!" Dazai exclaimed, giving them a closed eyed smile to Atsushi, who was startled, and [Name] who was amused.

Dazai was leaning over the desk as Kunikida crossed his arms, "there is no other name applicable. He's one of the Port Mafia's attack dogs, prowling around the harbors. His name's Akutagawa. The mafia itself is a dangerous group– a shadowy organization, shrouded in the underbelly of dark society... but this man? Not even our agency can handle him."

"Why is he... dangerous?" Atsushi asked feeling nervous while [Name] didn't really care. "Because he's an ability user," Kunikida answered, "an ability geared for murder... and his cruelty with it stymies even the military police. I know my own skills... and not even I would dare try to fight him."

"Aw, he was just getting a ride out of you." Naomi said as she hugged her brother's arm. "I'm not finding it very funny! All this talk about vicious mafia and getting killed..." Atsushi sighs, "what on earth am I walking into?"

"You'll be fine, Atsushi! Just believe in yourself." [Name] said, giving him a thumbs up and a smile. "[Name]'s right. It'll be fine." Tanizaki reassured the tiger boy, "if someone like me can keep up this line of work, how hard can it be?" "But you have an ability you can use too, right Tanizaki? What kind is it?" Atsushi asked as [Name] walked ahead to the blonde haired woman.

"Hello!" [Name] greeted the blonde haired woman who was surprised by her. "Oh, hello." The woman greeted back as [Name] smiled. "You're very pretty miss!" [Name] complimented the woman making her smile softly at the younger girl. "You think so?" She asked the Zoldyck child.

[Name] nods, "yes! You must have a boyfriend, right?" "I don't... but I have my eyes on someone." The woman answered normally, but inside her head she was screaming.

SHE THINKS I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. The blonde haired woman thought as [Name] stared at her with no expression on her face.

Then the woman speed walks ahead to process this while [Name] giggled to herself. Then the [skin/colored] skinned girl turned around to see Naomi flirting with Tanizaki making her eyes widened.

"Here we are." The blonde haired woman said catching their attention as she pointed at the dark alleyway.

[Name] sighed in relief, thanking the woman inside of her head. Then the agency members followed the blonde haired woman into the dark alleyway.

"Pretty... creepy-looking place, huh?..... this is weird." Tanizaki observed as his hand was under his chin, "is this really the place, ma'am? Uhm....." "My name is Higuchi." The blonde haired woman introduced herself.

"Higuchi, outlaws are usually a fairly cowardly lot. Whenever a deal goes down, they always secure an escape route first. But look at this place..." Tanizaki explained as [Name] stared at Higuchi with no expression, "if police converged from the other side, they'd have nowhere to run." Tanizaki points at where they just came in.

"Exactly." Higuchi said as tied her hair up and turned around to face them quickly, "I know it was rude of me, but I've lured you into my trap. My real goal... was to get all of you." She was holding her phone against her ear, calling someone.

HIGUCHI ICHIYŌ
MEMBER OF THE PORT MAFIA

Three agency members were shocked while [Name] still hadn't shown any reaction. "Akutagawa? I've captured them as planned. Taking care of them now." Higuchi stated. "Did you say Akutagawa?" Tanizaki asked in horror.

"Excellent. I'll be there in five minutes."

"For the sake of my overseer..." Higuchi starts speaking as she takes out her guns, "...YOU WILL DIE WHERE YOU STAND!"

"This bastard.." Tanizaki cursed as he immediately moved to the side. "The port mafia...!" Atsushi exclaimed as Higuchi began to shoot.

Naomi's eyes widen as her body reacted faster to stand in front of her brother and [Name], protecting them. "Brother... [Name]... are you... okay?" Naomi asked them with a smile on her face. Tanizaki's eyes widen as [Name] catches Naomi before she falls to the ground.

"NAOMI! NAOMI! NAOMI! HANG IN THERE, NAOMI! NAOMI! OPEN YOUR EYES!" Tanizaki yelled loudly as he gently grabbed his sister from [Name]'s arms, "what am I going to do...? A... A tourniquet! Atsushi, do you have a tourniquet? No, I need to clean the wound first... wait! No! I gotta have Yosano look at this... I-I gotta get her to the medical room... [Name] can you get her legs for–?"

"That's enough." Higuchi said as she held a gun behind [Name]'s head, "we tailed you. We know you're noncombat personnel. Care to follow the same path your lovable little sister took... or shall this girl take that same path?" She asked Tanizaki, threatening to shoot [Name].

Tanizaki glared at her coldly, "eh? You dirty little punk..." he began to use his ability making Higuchi back up, "you hurt Naomi, didn't you? Light snow."

Snow began to appear making Higuchi look around her in confusion. "Atsushi and [Name]... take cover down the alley. This woman... IS DEAD." Tanizaki stated as [Name] quickly crawled her way quickly to where Atsushi was.

Higuchi began to shoot at Tanizaki who only turned into nothing. "My light snow... lets me use snowfall as a screen." Tanizaki said making his voice echo around Higuchi.

"Wha..? Where are you?!" Higuchi asked as she turned around. "I can 'overwrite' the background behind me over my body. You can't see me anymore." Tanizaki explained. "But... my bullets will work whether I see you or not!" Higuchi yelled as she began to shot randomly, hoping it shoots him.

"Missed by a mile." Tanizaki said as his hands reached from behind her neck, "TIME TO DIE–!!" He began to choke her, but then he fell to reveal a man in a black coat standing behind him using his ability.

The man coughed then opening his eyes as he immediately looked straight at Atsushi making him scared, "you must fear death. You must fear killing... as much as you covet death. For death... covets you just as much."

"Don't run into this person. If you do, flee. Not even I would dare try to fight him."

"Wha–?" Atsushi was now completely scared as [Name] stared at Akutagawa and Higuchi. "And so, we meet for the first time. I am Akutagawa." Akutagawa introduced himself, "Just like the girl before you... I am but a humble dog of the Port Mafia."

RYUNOSUKE AKUTAGAWA
Ability: RASHOMON

"Akutagawa!" Higuchi called out to him, "you have to care of yourself–! I can handle this alone!" Akutagawa then looks at her and slaps her hard making her sunglasses fall off. [Name] then glared at Akutagawa, but controlled her anger.

"We were instructed to capture the man-tiger alive. What will killing them all accomplish? You useless cur!" Akutagawa yelled at her. "–I apologize." Higuchi said as she held her cheek. "Capture the... 'Man-Tiger' alive...?" Atsushi asked as he grabbed [Name], holding her close to him, "who are you guys...?"

"Our original goal... was you, man-tiger. Your friends lying down there... are innocent bystanders in a way." Akutagawa revealed with no expression on his face. "This– was my fault?" Atsushi asked in horror as [Name]'s eyebrows furrowed.

"Indeed. That is the fate you must bear, man-tiger. The fact... that you still live and breathe harms those around you." Akutagawa taunted him. [Name] turned around and tried to snap Atsushi out of his head, but it didn't work. "Surely you must've realized it in your subconscious by now...?" Akutagawa asked as his empty dark eyes stared at the two rookies, "rashomon."

Akutagawa's ability appears as a shadow-like beast and it lunged forward towards the rookies, but they immediately moved to the side. Atsushi on the left while [Name] was on the right, and in the middle was destroyed due to Akutagawa's ability.

"My rashomon is something of a gourmand. It eats through all in it's path. If you resist, your leg will be next." Akutagawa threatened Atsushi, "and if you resist, girl. I'll take your life."

"Wh- Why?" Atsushi stuttered, "why did I..?" "Atsushi! Snap out of it! Don't let his words get to your head!" [Name] yelled at him. "A...tsu..shi.... Atsushi... take [Name].. and run away.." Tanizaki struggled to say as Naomi twitched.

Atsushi then screams and lunges forward towards Akutagawa. [Name]'s eyes widened seeing Atsushi running towards the enemy. "You seek an honorable death? How mundane." Akutagawa said as he sent his beast forward, and Atsushi took this as his chance and slid by Akutagawa making him surprised.

"Huh..." Akutagawa looked at Atsushi, who stood behind him with a gun and began to shoot. Atsushi looks hopeful as he sees Akutagawa's back slumped forward, but he then turns around and looks at Atsushi. The bullets Atsushi shot fell down as [Name] was shocked by this.

"N-No way... why?" Atsushi questioned in disbelief. "That was a very impressive move... but it was still the reckless flailing of a fool. I believe I told you my black beast eats through all it encounters... even if that something is space itself. I had it consume a fraction of space between the barrel of your gun and my back. Neither a spear nor pure fire inflicts harm if the space it occupies does not exist." Akutagawa explained. "Wha..?" Atsushi was shocked.

"Now... I must keep my promise." Akutagawa said as his beast goes forward immediately, taking Atsushi's right leg making him look back and then scream from pain.

"Atsushi..!" [Name] screamed as as Akutagawa then turns around and faces her. "You're in the way." Akutagawa coldly said to her. Then [Name] looks past him and sees Atsushi clinging onto the wall with a look of anger, and had activated his ability. "Wha...?" Akutagawa then fully turns around to see Atsushi turn into his tiger, "...Now we're talking."

The tiger lunges forward to Akutagawa while letting out a roar. "Rashomon." Akutagawa said as his beast appears and attacks the tiger's waist, ripping it off. Atsushi's tiger then regenerates quickly making Akutagawa's eyes widen, "he can regenerate! And so quickly–!"

"Akutagawa!" Higuchi yelled in worry. "Get back, Higuchi. This is nothing you could handle." Akutagawa responded. The tiger makes its move again as Akutagawa looks up at it, "so fast!" Akutagawa's beast turns into a spider web shape as the tiger's head immediately bows down and forces Akutagawa's legs to push off of its head. Akutagawa is sent flying back and roughly hitting the ground.

Higuchi takes out her gun and immediately began to shoot at the tiger, "DAMN YOU!" The tiger only glances at her with no reaction because her bullets did not pierce through. "They're not piercing it—?!" Higuchi yelled, but was cut of by [Name] jumping down in front of her and delivering an uppercut to her jaw. Higuchi yelps and stumbles backwards as she held her nose that was bleeding, and looked at the Zoldyck child.

"I'll make sure this is gonna be the first and last time you injure my fellow members!" [Name] yelled angrily at the blonde haired woman who scowled at her. "You!" Higuchi then picks up her gun and began to shoot at [Name] who immediately dodged.

Luckily, Killua trained me how to fight well! [Name] thought happily while she jumped up in the air. Higuchi looked up to see [Name]'s foot about to kick her face and the impact from her kick sends Higuchi flying back.

Then suddenly a familiar voice was heard, "okay, boys. That will suffice." It was Dazai in between of Atsushi and Akutagawa before he had deactivated their abilities. Atsushi face plants onto the floor as [Name] turns around quickly, and runs to Atsushi. She gets him on his back and lays his head on her lap.

Higuchi gets up, slightly stumbling as she looked at Dazai in shock, "you're from the detective agency..! Why are you..?" Dazai began to look for something inside of his pocket, in the inner side of his coat. Then he took out a recorder, "I have a bad tendency to be wary of fetching young girls.. so I did a little recording."

"N-no..!" Higuchi freaked out and began to look for something in her pocket, and took out a bug. Then she realizes when he had snuck the bug into her pocket, "so right from the start... you saw through my whole plan?" "Right you are!" Dazai exclaims while grinning, then he crouched down to Atsushi, "come, now, Atsushi, get up! I would prefer not to carry two people home!"

"W-WAIT! I CAN'T LET YOU GO ALIVE..!" Higuchi yelled as she pulled out her gun. [Name] glared at her, "is it alright if I send you two home?" "H-huh?" Higuchi was caught off guard while Akutagawa furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nanika... send Akutagawa and Higuchi away from here. Then I want you to send Atsushi, Tanizaki, and Naomi to the Agency." [Name] said to Nanika. Dazai looked up at [Name] slightly confused, and amused. Then [Name]'s appearance began to change making Dazai's eyes widen from shock. When Nanika began to show itself, it tinges [Name]'s sclerae, irises, and mouth pitch black, " 'Kay."

The two port mafia members were shocked as they were about to say something. Suddenly Akutagawa and Higuchi disappeared from their sight making Dazai blink while Nanika went away, and [Name] returned. Then Atsushi, Tanizaki, and Naomi's bodies disappeared as the only ones left was Dazai, and [Name].

"Dazai, let's hurry back to the agency." [Name] said softly before standing up and offering her hand to help him stand up. Dazai chuckled and took her hand, "alright let's go, [Name]."

The two arrived at the agency and [Name] quickly ran to Yosano after finding out she's the doctor. "Yosano, are they okay?!" [Name] asked worriedly as she opened the infirmary door swiftly with Dazai standing behind her.

Yosano turned around, "they are. Don't worry, [Name]." Though, she didn't bring up the fact how they appeared so suddenly, but knew it had something to do with [Name]. [Name] sighs in relief, "as long as they're okay..." Dazai pats [Name]'s shoulders to help her relax.

"However... are you perhaps injured?" Yosano asked with a scary smile. [Name] sweatdrops, "No." "I was just asking, but if you are ever injured. I will–" Yosano said as she was suddenly cut off by Dazai. "Run, [Name], run!" Dazai yelled as he pulls [Name] and the two begin to run. "[Name], Dazai, come back here!" Yosano yelled, and chased after the duo.

EXTRA SCENE.

"Dazai," [Name] called out to Dazai who hummed in response, "you were part of the mafia in the past, right?" Dazai then looks at [Name], and grinned, "how'd you know?"

"I could tell by the way Akutagawa looked at you." [Name] answered, smiling. "Since you guessed correctly... the prize money is yours!" Dazai exclaimed as he clapped for her then he stopped after a couple seconds, "...did you really think that I was an ex mafia member by the way Akutagawa was looking at me?"

"Nope!" [Name] answered happily. "Hm? Then when?" Dazai asked, he was curious by the teen girl. "Since I looked at you.. but I didn't exactly think you were an ex mafia member... I thought you were an assassin or something." [Name] responded honestly.

"An assassin?" Dazai asked, "do I give off the vibe?" "At least to me, you do." [Name] said as she gave him a close eyed smile. Dazai laughed, "you're actually a lot more dangerous and smarter than I think you were."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 481 24
[ONGOING] ! isekai'd fem reader ! bsd x fem!reader no mature content [ Β» Bungo Stray Dogs does not belong to me. All characters belong to Kafka Asagi...
222K 7K 9
A new threat to the humans has arrived to Yokohama and unfortunately (fortunately for us) makes a bond between Atsushi and Akutagawa. Akutagawa x Ats...
366K 12.2K 68
(Haikyuu x Reader x BSD) Status: Completed After leaving the Port Mafia, Y/n sticks with Dazai until they decide to let Y/n go to Jr. High. What will...
18.1K 489 33
Y/n L/n is just your average lover of anime. Especially Bungo Stray Dogs. One morning, they find out that they're in the Bungo Stray Dogs universe! H...