๐‹๐šฐ๐šฌ๐’ & ๐’๐šฌ๐‚๐‘๐šฌ๐šป๐’ ฯŸ แถ ...

By Abimoons

๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€, โ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ & ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘บ
๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป
๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ถ
๐‘ซ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฌ
๐‘ธ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ถ
๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ
๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ
๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ
๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ
๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ
๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ
๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ
๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ
๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ถ
๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฐ

๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ถ

31.6K 1.2K 616
By Abimoons

          Estelle was glad that she had packed her stuff for Hogwarts and laid her clothes out the night before September 1st because she had many things to do before leaving for Hogwarts - well, one thing.

She had told Walburga to bring Severus, Narcissa, and Lucius over before they left for the train; she had to talk to them about a few things.

Everyone that she requested to be there was now sitting in front of her, wondering what she wanted to tell them. And by the look she was giving them, it was something big, and although they would never admit it out loud, they were slightly intimidated by this eleven-year-old — or so they believed.

Estelle and Mortimer exchanged a look that didn't go unnoticed by everyone else in the room.

Clearing her throat, she observed them, and in total, she had: two Blacks (excluding herself), two Malfoys, and one Prince all sitting in front of her. She also had Mortimer next to her and her loyal cat(unicorn?) by her feet.

"You're probably wondering why I have called you all here before my leave for Hogwarts," she said, her voice carrying around the room. "And the reason for that is because I think we have to have an important talk."

Her voice was powerful, quiet and deadly, but you could hear her as if she were shouting. They suppressed shivers, it reminded them all of The Dark Lord, and they weren't idiots either; they could see the subtle signs of her becoming one — or already one. Oh, the irony, if only they knew.

"While I am at Hogwarts, I will be handling business. You know, making allies and all that." They did not doubt that that 'business' also meant handling people. "While I am gone, I want you all to be the cunning Slytherins that you are, and Father," he looked up, "I want you to use the cunningness from growing up, you're still a Black, act like it."

They all watched her suspiciously, wanting to know what she had planned. Mortimer just stood back, smirking. And if cats could smirk, that most certainly is what Flora was doing.

"Uncle Lucy, I want you to get as close to that thing you call a Minister; I want you so close that you could call each other besties." Lucius looked like he wanted to throw up hearing that, as everyone laughed at him.

"Aunt Cissy, I want you to get as close to all the wives of powerful dark and neutral families you can — which means many tea parties. I wish you luck, Uncle Lucy." Narcissa nodded, letting Estelle know she understood.

"Grandmother," her tone slightly softer than before; it was no secret to anyone that Estelle and Walburga each had soft spots for each other; their arguments didn't even last ten minutes before one of them ran crying into the others' arms. "I would like for you to get closer to everyone you used to be close to before-" it wasn't said, but everyone knew what she meant.

"Father, keep making the Black family better, and be good a Wizengamot — if I hear you're not, I'll be sending a howler." Everyone knew she wasn't lying, and she wasn't; she would send a howler to her own father.  "Also, brush up on your curses and hexes. Especially the dark ones."

Giving a wicked smirk to Severus, which made him already feel ten years older, she finished off with, "And Uncle Sev, you'll be with me, so all you have to do is stay by my side. And also, stay close to Dumbledore."

She picked up Flora and gave her a 'bop' on the nose. "I think that's all. And the last piece of advice, I don't want any of you making fun of anyone for their blood status, wealth etc. And if I hear you have," she left the threat hanging; and they, again, did not doubt she would somehow know, she was Estelle Potter-Black after all.

Not looking back, she left the room with Flora resting in her arms and a simple command of, "Morty, come."

Nobody doubted that in whatever their relationship was, Estelle wore the pants.

And they're right.

The two families stood on platform 9 ¾ saying their formal goodbyes, which consisted of a kiss on the cheek and a squeeze on the shoulder. Every respectful pure-blood and some half-blood families knew it was better to do their tearful goodbyes at home — instead of crying in front of half of wizarding Britain.

Estelle was amazed that in just short of a year, Sirius had become a whole new person — he, dare she say it, had matured. There was life in his eyes again.

From what she can remember, from before, was that even out of Azkaban, Sirius was not happy. And Estelle didn't blame him; he wasn't allowed outside — he was a prisoner in his own home.

Estelle sighed sadly; she had just gotten her family, only for it to be ripped away from her again — even if only until yule.

"I'll miss you all," she spoke, looking straight ahead, to not let any tears through.

"As we will you, Mon etolié." whispered her grandmother, giving her a peck on the cheek.

Lucius was about to say something when suddenly a swarm of redheads came through, shouting.

The whole family, along with half the station, looked at them in disgust. They had no manners.

"I want to eat them, mistresssss." hissed Mortimer, in the disguise of a snake; he would never leave his mistress alone where she could be harmed.

"I know, Morty. I wish you could, but we have plansss." Estelle hissed back.

Mortimer huffed and slid back under her clothes where he couldn't be seen — she wouldn't want people knowing she's a Parselmouth, yet.

Estelle moved like spiders were crawling all over her, "They're so disgusting. I hate them. They're so loud. Although the twins aren't too bad." whined Estelle, eyes full of disgust.

Lucius placed a hand on her shoulder, a similar facial expression on his face, "Me too."

Narcissa laughed quietly and tapped Walburga and Sirius on the shoulder, pointing at Estelle and Lucius.

"They're so alike." was all she said.

Sirius looked at them in horror and groaned, "I'm raising a mini Lucy."

"Oh shush, Sirius," said Walburga, still laughing with Narcissa.

Shaking his hand off her shoulder, she grabbed Dracos' hand and looked at her family one last time, "Well, we should get going now. Try not to miss me too much. I know, I know it will be hard not seeing this gorgeous face every day, but sacrifices have to be made."

Sirius had a relieved look on his face, "It's fine, calm down everyone; I'm, thankfully, not raising a mini Lucy, but a mini-me."

While that made him feel better, that couldn't be said for the others. They looked like you had just snapped their wands.

"Try not to cause a lot of trouble, Stellie." said her Aunt Narcissa — gazing at her and Draco, lovingly. "I expect you, Draco, to keep her under control. And if not, at least minimize the mess it'll make."

"I will, mother," he responded, looking at his cousin in horror.

"Well, we must be off. Farewell," said Estelle, dragging Draco with her.

"Where could they be?" whispered Estelle, harshly, to her cousin.

"If I knew where they were, we would be with them by now," replied Draco, just as harsh.

Estelle looked at her cousin dumbfounded and then broke into a huge grin, "I didn't know you had it in you cousin, I love this mean streak of yours."

Ironic, really, she hated it the first time.

"Aha!" shouted Estelle, "Found them."

They walked into the compartment to see Pansy sitting on one side of the compartment reading a magazine, and on the other side, Blaise sitting talking to Theodore.

"Here you guys are! We looked everywhere," said Draco, taking his seat next to Theodore and Estelle next to Pansy.

"Well, you obviously didn't look everywhere," said Pansy, not looking up from her magazine.

The boys exchanged looks, as Estelle just stared at her with a smile.

"What?" she asked, "I'm not in the mood for chatter."

Estelle just continued to stare at her; until she blurted out, "I fucking love you."

Pansys' face went from annoyed to excited in a matter of seconds. Again, scaring the boys.

"Perfect, because I love you too."

Before anyone else could say anything, Elijah, Daphne, and Odette entered the compartment, making the group complete.

"Daphne, Odette!" squealed Pansy.

"Pansy!" they responded with the same squeal.

"What? No, Oh My Merlin, Elijah/Estelle," said Estelle and Elijah at the same time.

They looked at each other and gave identical smirks.

"Oh no." groaned Draco, putting his head in his hands.

"What?" asked everyone else in the compartment.

Draco just stared at Estelle and Elijah in horror, "There's two of them."

Again, at the same time, they huffed and said, "There can be only one of me." They looked at each other, "Stop. Stop what? That!"

Everyone in the compartment bar Estelle and Elijah held in laughs. "We see what you mean." was all that was said.

They had an hour before the train stopped at Hogsmeade, and Estelle decided it was time to go looking for Neville.

She stood up, gaining the attention of everyone in the compartment, "I'm going to change into my robes, and there's someone I have to talk to, but I'll be back soon."

When she left, everyone looked at Draco for information.

He just shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know what she's up to, and whatever it is, trust me, you do not want to be part of it."

They all nodded and went back to what they were doing.

"Hi, I'm Estelle, and I'm looking for Neville Longbottom." greeted Estelle. She knew this was his compartment, but it's not like she could just tell them that, that would be creepy.

Neville shyly looked up at Estelle and blushed, "I-I'm Neville."

Estelle smiled warmly at him, "Great, I just thought you'd like a friend. Our mothers were friends."

"Really?" he asked, eyes wide. And Estelle couldn't tell if that's because she said she wanted to be his friends or that their mothers were friends.

"Yes," she responded and turned to look at Hermione, barely keeping in a grimace. She tried to remind herself that she didn't betray her until her fourth year, but still. "And if you don't mind me asking, who are you?"

As usual, she replied in her know-it-all voice, "I'm Hermione Granger, the first witch in my family. And you are?"

Estelle rolled her eyes discreetly. She didn't hate muggleborns, in fact, it was the opposite, but if this is how they all acted, no wonder pure-bloods didn't like them.

"I'm Estelle Potter-Black, heiress to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter and Black."

Hermione looked between frustrated and confused — probably both. "Heiress? Noble house?" she asked.

Estelle and Neville exchanged a look.

"Yes, in the wizarding world, we have Noble families, which are families that are all purebloods, and we also have Noble and Ancient families, which are old pureblood families that have been around for centuries. It's a bit hard to explain since we don't have much time, but if you want to know about it, we can schedule a time to teach you about it," explained Estelle, trying to be as polite as possible without killing the bitch.

No shock, Hermione accepted immediately.

"Anyway, friends?" questioned Estelle, turning her attention back to Neville.

"Yes," he answered quickly.

Estelle smiled, "What house do you two want to be in?"

Hermione went first, of course, "I want to be Gryffindor because that's where Dumbledore went, and he's a great wizard," here Estelle, and surprisingly Neville, grimaced, "but I suppose Ravenclaw wouldn't be too bad."

Estelle didn't know how to feel about that; if Hermione went to Gryffindor, she'd most likely fall to Dumbledore, again, but if she went to Ravenclaw, she most likely wouldn't, but that's Estelles' house, well, not this time, but she made it.

"My Gran wants me to be in Gryffindor and be like my father, but Hufflepuff sounds nice," answered Neville.

"I think you'd do well in Hufflepuff, Neville; who cares what your Grandmother thinks? You're not your father; you're Neville Longbottom." she turned her attention to Hermione, "And you, Granger, would do well in Ravenclaw — you've got the smarts for it."

The two beamed at her, "What about you, Estelle? What house do you want to be in?" inquired Hermione.

Again, Estelle and Neville grimaced; you don't call someone who isn't your friend by their first name.

"Slytherin." was all she replied with.

"Slytherin?" questioned Hermione with a disgusted face, "Why would you, Estelle Potter, want to be in a house full of dark wizards?"

In a second, Estelles' whole demeanour changed, "Slytherin house is not full of dark wizards, and you will do well to remember that. They are the house of the cunning and ambitious, and that is what I am. They are not evil; they may have people that turned out evil, but they have also had people that turned out good, like Merlin. And other houses have had bad people come from them as well, but you people need a villain, so you chose them.

"And I may be a hero to you, but I can assure you I don't plan on being one on my own accord. And you will remember that my name is not Estelle Potter, but Estelle Potter-Black."

Hermione and Neville sat there stunned, thinking over what just happened.

"This conversation was lovely," said Estelle with clear distaste in her tone, "I will be returning to my own compartment, and when you change your way of thinking, come to me, and maybe we can be friends, Granger."

Estelle met with her friends by the boats, and everyone could tell she was not in a good mood.

"I'll tell you all later." was all she said and sat down in her boat with Pansy, Daphne and Odette.

"You better," muttered Pansy.

"Everyone one in?" boomed the familiar voice of Hagrid, "Alright, forward!"

As they came into the view of Hogwarts, everyone gasped, even Estelle. No matter how many times she sees it, it still amazes her.

All around her, she heard the voices of people saying how beautiful it was.

Estelle smiled smugly, and Mortimer, sensing that poked his head out, "I can't believe we're old, immortal beingsss, and you're smug about building a big cassstle, we've done better things; like, oh, I don't know, rule the afterlife."

Estelle rolled her eyes and hissed back, "Oh shut up."

Mortimer, now smug, hissed a laugh.

When they reached Hogwarts, Estelle was the first one out, helped by Elijah, par the pureblood code.

"Thank you." smiled Estelle, following the crowd of other first years.

"No problem," replied Elijah with an easing going smile.

"I don't like this boy, Essie. Can I eat him?" asked Mortimer, not taking his snake eyes off the boy.

"How many times do we have to go over this, Morty? No, you cannot eat people."

If snakes could huff, that's what exactly what Mortimer did.

"Welcome to Hogwarts," said Professor McGonagall. "The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory, and spend free time in your house common room.

"The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rulebreaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup, a great honour. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours.

"The Sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarten yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting."

Estelle turned to tell her friends about what she was in a mood about when she heard a loud whiny voice, "Where is she? She's supposed to be here!"

"Who's supposed to be here?" asked someone in the crowd.

"My best friend, Estelle Potter," he replied in the same whining tone.

"Can I eat him?"

Estelle hummed, "Yesss, later."

All of Estelles' friends and cousin turned to look at her. She raised her hands in surrender, "I've never met that boy in my life."

"Your best friends, Weasley? Does she even know you exist?" laughed Draco, with Crabbe and Goyle flanked on both sides of him.

"Of course she does."

Estelle laughed, causing everyone's attention to land on her, "I don't think she does, Weasley."

"Oh, yeah?" he asked, "Who are you?"

Before she could reply, Professor McGonagall came back, "Form a line, and follow me."

Estelle just gave Weasley a smirk and went in line.

Walking into the Great Hall, she was slightly smug about the night sky charm still in place.

She heard Hermione whisper, "Its bewitched to look like the sky outside. I read about it in Hogwarts, A History."

Estelle, along with her friends all rolled their eyes.

As she remembers, the old hat sat on the stool and started to sing,

"Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.
You can keep your  black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,

For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.
There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffis are true And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;

Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folk use any means
To achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap!"

The whole hall burst into applause as the hat finished its song. It bowed to each of the four tables and then became quite still again.

Professor McGonagall now stepped forward holding a long roll of parchment.

"When I call your name, you will put on the hat and sit on the stool to be sorted," she said.

"Abbott, Hannah!"

A pink-faced girl with blonde pigtails stumbled out of line, put on the hat, which fell right down over her eyes, and sat down. A moments pause —

"HUFFLEPUFF!" shouted the hat.

The table on the right cheered and clapped as Hannah went to sit down at the Hufflepuff table. The ghost of the Fat Friar waving merrily at her.

"Bones, Susan!"

"HUFFLEPUFF!" shouted the hat again, and Susan scuttled off to sit next to Hannah.

After that, Estelle stopped paying attention, until

"Greengrass, Daphne!" was called.

The group of friends all knew they were going to be in Slytherin, so it was no surprise when the hat shouted,

"SLYTHERIN!"

Again, Estelle zoned out, until her name was called.

"Potter-Black, Estelle!"

Estelle could hear the whispers as she walked, gracefully, up to the stool.

"Ah!" said the hat, in her mind, "It's good to have you back, Rowena. Or should I say, Estelle?"

Estelle smirked, "It's good to see you again Alastor."

"So, we're going for Slytherin this time?"

Estelle sighed, "Yes, sadly, that is the house."

Alastor chuckled, "I wish you luck, Lady Ravenclaw."

"SLYTHERIN!"

Not surprising, no one clapped, apart from her friends, which made the other Slytherins join in.

On her way to the table, Estelle winked and waved at the Weasel.

Once everyone was sorted Dumbledore gave his speech, which Estelle didn't care about, so she didn't listen.

"Let the feast, begin!"

Estelle grabbed what she wanted and turned to talk to her friends.

"So, what got you so moody, cousin?" question Draco.

"Nothing bad. Just some muggle-born not knowing our culture, saying Slytherins are dark and evil, and about how I, quote, am 'the Estelle Potter'." she replied, indifferently.

All of them, and a few uppers years who heard, cringed.

"I hate them," spoke Pansy.

"No, you don't hate them. You hate that they're ignorant, but it's not their fault," replied Estelle looking at them all as she said that, getting her point across.

"How?" asked Blaise, generally curious about it.

Estelle waved them off, "Another time, I'm hungry and tired."

They all nodded and went on eating their dinner.

They were outside the Slytherin common rooms — that they were led to by their prefects Gemma Farley and Marcus Flint.

"Now, this is the entrance to the Slytherin common room. You don't bring anyone here, or tell them the password. Understood?" said Flint.

They all nodded their heads.

"Good, the password is Pureblood."

Estelle rolled her eyes; that was so obvious.

They walked in, and instantly Estelle was in love. But she still loved Ravenclaw tower more — duh.

She spotted Severus standing in the middle of the room, waiting to give her and the other first years his speech.

"Everyone, this is Professor Snape; he is Head of Slytherin house and the Potions Professor," said Gemma, directing everyone's attention to him.

"As Ms Farley said, I am Professor Severus Snape, and I will teach you all potions. In Slytherin, we have rules that everyone has to follow, and a court.

"The rules are one; you are a Slytherin, and we Slytherins protect our own. If you have a disagreement, it stays in the common room, we will not have you all making us look bad.

"Two; we will also not tolerate you looking like a bunch of fools, you will all keep your grades up, and if I see anything less than Acceptable — you will have a tutor for that subject.

"And thirdly; you will listen and follow whatever the Slytherin court tells you to do.

"That is all. And the duals for a place in the court will be held on Sunday at three pm in the common room."

And with that, he, as usual, left the room dramatically.

Estelle looked around the common room and was able to easily spot the court — they sat around the fireplace on couches as if they owned the place; they did, kind of.

"Boys, your rooms are on the left, and girls, your rooms are on the right. Goodnight," said Gemma as she left to go talk to her friends.

Estelle and the girls turned to face the boys and said goodnight before walking up to their rooms.

"I'm so glad we have our own rooms," said Pansy as she found her name on one of the doors.

"Me too," said Daphne, also finding her name.

"I'll see you all tomorrow. Goodnight," said Estelle.

"Goodnight."

Estelle walked into her room and stared at it in awe, it looked beautiful.

Without missing a beat, Mortimer slithered over to the bed and laid next to Flora and fell asleep.

The day had been tiring, and all Estelle wanted to do was sleep, and that's exactly what she did.

★★★

i'm currently going through a marvel phase, and i'm not mad about it.

also, i ordered all the percy jackson books, so i hope they're good!

i would have posted earlier, but i got sick and had a huge migraine.

i hope you enjoyed, and happy reading!

^this is inspo for how i imagine Estelles room.

-abi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.4K 13
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š. ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ณ๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๏ฟฝ...
39K 963 11
Here Harry got betrayed by his allies as second wizarding war is over and here he got to a oppurtunity by death as he came back and changed the world...
121K 2.7K 24
เณƒโ€โžท ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
1.5M 61.1K 91
๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ต๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…, ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๏ฟฝ...