๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐ž๐ง๐ก๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๏ฟฝ...

By camisansbtxte

"I'm eighteen years old and haven't done anything with my life... I don't have someone who I can make happy e... More

1: prologue
2: dawn
3: daydreamer
4: project
5: Amy?
6: used
7: 1st first
8: 2nd first
9: recovery
10: forgive me
11: threatened
12: 3rd first
13: vacation
14: island living
15: true intentions
16: meeting you
17: pre-runway looks
18: i think i wanna marry you
19: mother dearest
20: sunghoonie
21: skater boy
22: 4th first
23: 5th first
24: you're back
25: mediator
26: i can get used to this
27: i miss you
28: rescued
29: valentine's special
30: 6th first
31: goodbye
32: when you're gone
33: 7th first
34: gossiper
35: Amy
36: 8th first
37: 9th first
38: caught
39: courthouse pt 1
40: courthouse pt 2
41: exams exams exams
42: ghost
43: cant you see me?
44: back story pt 1
45: back story pt 2
46: journey's end
47: listen to me
48: 9th first
49: so many firsts
50: epilogue
51: birthday special

End Credits

1.3K 44 11
By camisansbtxte

--please read me--

I cannot even begin to explain how it feels to come to the end of this book. I'm quite the nostalgic type - I hate the idea of something ending and things changing. Thankfully, with writing I don't think it would be something I would ever put an end to. Much like how I could never ever stop loving Enhypen. 

Thank you to you, my readers, who have come along this journey and Jay's journey. I have enjoyed reading your comments and seeing your reactions to my plot twists >:)) I reacted the same way when I came up with the idea and wrote it hehehehe. 

Starting this book was very much a whim. I felt so strongly about being Jay biased when I-LAND finished and then their debut, that it drew me to write this book. I chose the theme of first times after going through all of I-LAND, seeing them struggle and work their way to the top. Being honest, Mnet really evil edited Jay to begin with and as a viewer it did influence me a little. But I slowly saw our Jongseong grow and realised how valuable he is to Enhypen. 

With that, I'll close by saying that my journey isn't finished! 

'First' will have a short story sequel: 'Second' - I know, so original.

I'll be taking a short break and will be predominantly focusing on 'Paralysis'. I will be editing this book as well so I can make it fancy and perfect for future engenes that may stumble upon my page lmao.

For those of you who haven't heard/ seen, 'Paralysis' is a book from Park Sunghoon's point of view along with his siblings (including Jungwon and Sunoo). The other members form their own families as they experience the restrictions of a pandemic whilst living as the rich kids of Seoul. It is very much a book that I am writing because of the present time, but I wanted to write something that we could all relate and empathise with. 

In addition to that, I am in the process of starting a greek mythology book, starring Jake! I've always wanted to write in this genre and I feel like our loving, sweet Jake would really fit this role. 

For those of you that are interested, here are the synopsis' of my next two projects!

***COVER AND BOOK TITLE TO BE REVEALED SOON***

Again...

Thank you, thank you, thank you so so so much for sticking to the end of this book! I hope to see you guys on the next one. 

Lots of love! <3

- Cami 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 694 39
๐Ÿ’ญ ๊’ฐ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป เพ€เฝฒ ๊’ฑ โ˜… ๊’ฑ Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verb...
63K 2.3K 54
- โ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐, ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง...
61.3K 2.4K 36
"๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ?" ๐˜ผ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™: 18.11.21 ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™: 29...
76.7K 3.1K 58
"Thank you for your help, Ms. Hwang. You're officially free from all trials of law," Agent Kim announced loud enough for Jaeyun to hear. That was all...