Milfy Way | One Shot Story

By womenthusiast

Age is just a number! So.. for the love of MILF. I dedicated this book to all of you Older Women Loversss... More

❊ Author's Note ❊
Narcissa Malfoy | 𝓑𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽
Bellatrix Lestrange | 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮
Mildred Ratched | 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
Polly Gray | 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵
Carol Aird | 𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭
Margaret Tate | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓾𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓵
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Wilhemina Venable | 𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶!
Red Harrington | 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻𝔂
Madame Kali/Evelyn Poole | 𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼..
Julia Hoffman | 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽?
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Hela | 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton | 𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮!
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾ | 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓶𝓪𝓼
Agent Carter | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Lady Tremaine | 𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻
Helena B.C x Tom Felton | 𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻
Debbie Ocean | 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽?
Baroness Von Hellman | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Brie Evantee | 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱
Cordelia Goode | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮
Joyce Byers | 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻
Princess Diana | 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂

Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂

6.6K 214 89
By womenthusiast

"I'm sure you can work something out for me" Rose plead.

"I'm sorry Rose. I'm afraid the answer is no" I said sternly.

"Y/n please. You've known me for so long. I need this money. I have to do the fashion show. You are my only hope" she said.

"The report for your last show was too bad Rose. The bank won't give you anymore money" I sighed, "besides.. you're still owes the IRS for 5 million dollars" I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"I-I will do everything for the loan. Please y/n.. I know you can persuade them to loan me some money. I promise you this show will be a big success" Rose starts tearing up.

"No Rose.. your tears won't work this time. I'm sorry" I told her.

She sighed and playing with her ring. She was thinking. Then she's standing up. For a second I thought she's about to leave, but I was wrong. She walked around my desk and stand beside my chair.

She turned my chair to face her and then she drops to her knees.

"Rose?? what are you doing?? Stand up!" I told her.

"Please y/n. I beg you. Please help me. I will do anything for you. Please" she take my hand and rubbing her cheek on it.

Rose and I known each other for a few years. She's often come to my bank asking for loans. The bank had a hard time landing her money because her event turns out bad for most of the time. That's why they sent her to me.

Even our age way too different (I'm 30 years younger than her and she's 55), we become a really good friends.

I always liked her. She's very attractive. Behind her awkward and always nervous self, she is the most beautiful person inside and out. She's very witty, funny, and intelligent. I fancy her and I think she knew it.

"Hmmm.. what do you mean by anything?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Anything.. you can do anything to me" she said seductively.

I've never seen her like this. This is out of her character.

"Are you trying to seduce me Miss Weil?" I chuckled.

"Umm.. maybe" she said shyly.

I move my body forward and get close to her face. I put my finger under her chin and lift her face a little bit up. Now our faces only inches away. Her breath suddenly hitched a bit.

"I don't think this will work either dear" I whispered.

"Please" she took my hands and placed them on her breast.

I shocked for a second because her boldness. But this is so excite me. I pulled my hands away from her. I could see disappointment from her expression.

"I never thought you could be this low Rose!" i told her. She frowned and look down. "Stand up!" I ordered.

She looks up at me and did as I say without saying anything. I got up from my chair and walk to the door and lock it.

I walked back to my desk and stand behind her. She looked so nervous.

"Are you sure you will do anything for me?" I whispered in her ear.

She nodded.

"Use your word Rose" I said sternly.

"Y-yes y/n. I.. I will do anything for you" she said.

"Be careful with what you wish for love. You might get in trouble because of that" I whispered again and trail my fingers on her arm.

Her breathing got quicker.

"Bend over the desk!" I said and she did.

I rest my hand on her hips. I can feel she's tense a little bit.

"I'll ask you again one more time. Are you sure you wanna do this?" I said.

"Y-yes"

I slowly pulled up her dress revealing her black panties. The colour contrast with her pale skin. I caress her legs. Moving up to her arse.

I smack her arse pretty hard. She gasped and jolted. She turned around and look at me with a shock look.

"What?" I asked innocently. "You said I can do anything to you." I smirked.

She didn't say anything.

"Did you change your mind?" I raised my eyebrows.

She shook her head.

"Good girl. Now get back to your position and do as I say." I said sternly.

She bend over again.

I stroked up and down her inner thigh. Her breath became heavier as my fingers brushed against her center teasingly. She starts pressing her legs together in anticipation, blocking my way to her center.

I pulled down her panties slowly then tossed it somewhere behind me. I could see her glistening pussy ready for me.

"Open your legs" I ordered.

She open her legs slightly.

"Open your legs.. widely.. Miss Weil"

She finally spread her legs open. Presenting her beautiful wet pink pussy in front of me. I lowered my body to her pussy's level. The smell of her arousal is so strong and sweet.

I give a single stroke on her dripping wet slit. She squirm under my touch.

"Look what we have here. Someone's excited" I chuckled.

I spread her folds open with my fingers then rubbed her clit slowly. She let out a moan. I stopped and stand up.

"Turn around and sit on the desk. Legs spread open" I command.

Rose turned her body around and sit on the desk. At first she hesitate to open her legs. I sat on my chair, positioned myself before her and just watching her.

"Are we going to do this or not Rose? Don't waste my time" I said sternly.

"Y-yes.. so-sorry" she said nervously.

She open her legs and placed her foot on either side of my armchair. Rose look at me and bit her lips.

I move closer to her center. I can feel Rose holding her breath in anticipation. I smirked and starts eating her out.

She taste really sweet. I licked her folds hungrily. My thumb play with her clit. Rubbing it in circles. Rose's moan getting louder. She laid her back on the desk.

"You need to keep quiet dear" I told her.

She didn't say anything just making random noises. She keep moaning loudly. I stopped my thumb and my tongue.

"No no no please don't stop" she begged. "I-I will keep quiet. I promise" she continued.

"Good girl" I praise her.

I tease her entrance with my fingers then slipped 2 fingers inside her. Rose starts to whimper. I moved my fingers in and out in a slow pace. Her hips bucking, needing more.

I lick and suck her clit while my fingers pumping inside her. I fastened my pace and suck on her clit hard.

Rose can't keep her moan anymore. She's moaning mess. Her grip on the edge of the desk got tightened. She almost reach her climax.

"Y-y/n I... ahh.. I need to cum" she said breathlessly.

"Beg for it Miss Weil" I said teasingly.

"Hmmphh please.. I can't hold it anymore" she said.

I slower my pace. She response with a whimper.

"You can do better than that dear" I said.

"Y/n please. You make me feel so good. Your fingers feels so amazing inside me. Please let me cum. Please." She begged.

I smiled widely and move my fingers faster inside her. I curled my fingers and hitting her g-spot repeatedly. My lips never leave her clit. I keep sucking on her swollen clit.

"Cum for me Rose" I said against her clit.

With that, she arched her back, the walls inside her tightened and her legs shaking uncontrollably. She reached her orgasm.

I help her rode down her orgasm. My fingers still inside her. I stand up from my chair and grabbed the collar of her dress and pull her up to sitting position.

I pulled my fingers out and bring it to her mouth.

"Lick it clean. I want you to taste your sweet cum" I whispered.

She did. She cleaned my fingers from her juices. I wiped the sweat off her forehead and kiss her lips deeply. She kissed me back immediately.

Her hands starts to roaming around my breast and then move to my arse. The kiss get heated. She move her kisses to my jawline and then to my neck.

She tried to unbutton my shirt when suddenly..

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Someone knocking my door.

"Miss y/n. I'm sorry to interrupt you. But.. your 10 AM appointment already here" my assistant said from outside.

"Okay Ellie. Send them in, in 5 minutes" I shout.

"What a shame. We'll continue this some other time." I said fixing my outfit.

Her face looks puzzled.

"Do I still get the loan?" She asked quietly while fixing herself.

"Yes" I said. Her face lit up with happiness, "but.. with one condition" I added.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Come to my place tonight. 8 PM sharp. I'll let you know what is it" I told her.

"Right.. t-thank you" she said.

"You can go now." I command.

She nodded and leave. A few seconds later she comes back.

"I-I forgot my.. umm.. you know.." she grinned and grab her panties from the floor.

I shook my head and chuckled.

"You're unbelievably cute Miss Weil" I said still chuckling.

She blushed and leave the room once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 213 9
Sarah Paulson/her characters/some other characters one shots. I accept requests and will try to write them as fast as I can (pretty much anything exc...
79K 1K 12
Tom, Harry, Sam, Haz, AND Paddy one shots! (Had to include Paddy because I know some of us are his age) Please vote and comment if you'd like to! I...
16.2K 522 15
♡ Lou Miller x female reader "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘓𝘰𝘶" "𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦. "𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰�...
24.9K 841 17
{slow updates at the moment} Inspired by @_the_drarry_life_ and the story 'hold my hand' - thank you for letting me use it🤍 The first chapter will t...