A second chance at the turbo...

By BernadetteWinder

Summary: After the new turbo rangers loss the power because divatox blew up the Power chamber. So they to spa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Prologue

155 1 0
By BernadetteWinder

After space rangers left Justin behind Justin Felt sad so much he misses have his friends and fighting the bad guys.
Even Justin is still going to school without his friends aka new turbo rangers now space rangers. 
He wishes that his friends were with him and on the day of the space rangers coming back with Andros to high school Justin was just about to head to class when he saw him look like his friends but they were busy with another guy.  So he decided to head class anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...