A New World | MCYT x BNHA Fan...

By RosiiNook

Ahah- I've got the motivation to actually make this so. . . . might as well do it! THIS STORY HAS BEEN OFFICI... More

A/N!
Chapter 1: "The fuck. . .?"
Chapter 2: Back With U.A. . .
Chapter 3: Settling In
A/N (2)
Chapter 5: Preparing For Battle
Chapter 6: Battles
Chapter 7: Aftermath
Chapter 8: Unforeseen Simulation Joint (USJ)
A/N (3)
Chapter 9: Technoblade.
Chapter 10: [Filler Chapter]
QnA For The Fanfic!
Discord?
Chapter 11: Hanging Out
Thank You For 10K! + Q&A
Chapter 12: MCC
Chapter 13: !.@.#.
Chapter 14: $.%.^
Chapter 15: &.*.(
A/N (4)
Birthday Special!
Chapter 16: Tour Guides
Β‘ Self Promotion !
Chapter 17: Mistakes
Thank You For 62k!!
Chapter 18: Bedwars Duo
Vent.
Discord!
Discontinued, and here's why.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!!!

Chapter 4: More People

7.6K 297 356
By RosiiNook

A/N: Heyo! More MCYT's will be added in this chapter! No spoilers tho but my best friend was the one who picked 'em! I picked one of em though cuz yeaaaaaaa B)

Also it'll be so cool if I finish this another chapter again today! April 10th is a cool day I guess B) (foreshadowing intensifies: probs won't) (foreshadowing my foreshadowing: i didn't)

Y'all may like this chapter but who knows, you might have different opinions-

ANYWAYS, ONTO THE CHAPTERRRRRR, PLUS ULTRAAAAAA, no? alright-

Tommy's POV:

*Ring ring ring ring*

'Where's the goddamn clock, dammit.' I thought to myself.

Quackity: *Tsk* What the helllllllll. . . turn the stupid alarm off Big T, I'm tryna sleepppppp

Tommy: I don't know where it is, Big Q. . . let's just get up, haven't we got to go to U.A?-

Quackity: Oh wait, holy shit, you're right!

Honestly I didn't feel like getting up, it all felt like a waste of time. . .besides, I'm already in college, why have I got to go back to high school?! 

Tommy: I'm gonna change in the bathroom, you can change here quickly or some shit.

*After both of em get in uniform and stuff*

Aizawa: Finally, you both are ready. C'mon, let's go to my car.

If I'm being completly honest, Aizawa's car smells quite good. It's got this weird scent to it that's really familiar. . .

*Flashback because everyone loves thoseeeeee*

Tommy: Techno, can I. . .brush your hair. . . ?

Techno: Heh, you don't have to scared, Tommy.  Of course you can.

Techno smiles a bit before giving Tommy a hair brush.

Tommy: Yay! This day is now national brush Techno's hair day!

Techno chuckles, a comforting smile forms on his face. As Tommy brushes Techno's hair, he smells a scent that's really wonderful.

Tommy: Hey Techno, your hair smells great, also I'm done!

Techno proceeds to look in a mirror, he smiles even more.

Techno: You did very nice, Tommy. Love the braids. You should go to bed now, it's almost midnight.

Tommy: Awwww, alright. . . but you must do my hair tomorrow!

Techno: Heh, alright little man.

Techno ruffles Tommy's hair before Tommy leaves his room to sleep.

*End of flashbackkkkkkk*

Quackity: Hey, Tommy! Wake up, man. We're at the school!

Tommy: Huh. . . ? OH, HOLY SHIT!

I feel tears rolling down my cheeks. . . I remembered about Techno again. . . I wipe away my tears before Quackity can see them. We both leave the car as Aizawa leaves us before parking his car. 'Guess he wants to enter alone, what a prick.' I thought to myself.

Quackity and Tommy begin to enter U.A and students from different courses begin to stare at us. *whisper whisper 🙄* I decide to ignore them, Quackity on the other hand tries to make them shut up.

Tommy: Hey, what class are we supposed to be going to again?

Quackity: Oh, Class 1-A.

After walking up a flight of stairs, we make it to the doorway of Class 1-A. 'I really don't want to be here, I just want to brush Techno's hair again. . .'

I open the door and  everyone in the class stop what they were doing and stare at us. 

Tommy: What? Why the hell are you all staring at me and Big Q?

My eyes scan the room to see the familiar broccoli haired kid including the blondie that almost killed us yesterday. Quackity seemed to recognize the green haired kid as well as he began talking.

Quackity: Eyyyyy, broccoli kid! Nice to see you again!

He seemed to shocked by this interaction as his eyes widen. The entire class shifted their attention to him and he became more stressed by the sudden interaction.

???: Do you know these people, Midoriya? You went with Aizawa to the interrogation room, correct?

'So Midoriya is his name?' Quackity and I were confused, the Midoriya kid responded to the blue haired boy with a very weird response.

Midoriya: O-oh, well, I-I don't really know them, I j-just went with them to the interrogation room. That's all!

I decided to speak up.

Tommy: So uh, we're the new kids. That Aizawa dude is gonna come soon so we'll just sit in the back. . .

Quackity and I proceed to walk to the back and sit on the ground while the others stare at us. 'Jesus christ, why can't they stop staring at us? Are we that cool or some shi-' I get cut off by my thoughts as a similar portal appears on top of us.

Tommy: Oh, fuckin' hell!

I stand up and summon my axe and I see the students eyes all widen in shock.

???: FOOLISH, GHOSTBUR, QUICK! GRAB YOUR WATER BUCKETS, WE COULD BE HEADED TO THE GROUND!

Wait a minute. . . . THAT SOUNDED LIKE SAM!

Tommy: SAM?! IS THAT YOU?!

Quackity: Wait, SAM?!

We suddenly see Awesamdude, Foolish and Wilbur. . .well, more like Ghostbur. . .throw water down on the ground. Ghostbur just flew, he had no scratches what so ever. Ghostbur's face was the only one visible and he was smiling as he saw me and Quackity.

???: WHO ARE THEY?!

???: THIS IS SO NOT MANLY!!

Foolish: Oh hey Tommy and Quackity!

Foolish had his iconic Totem of Undying mask covering his face while he had Diamond armor on him. Sam had his gas mask and creeper mask covering his face while having his classic outfit under some Golden armor. Ghostbur wore his classic maroon beanie with his yellow sweater and is transparent of course. 

Quackity: Hey, Foolish! What are you doing here?

Foolish: I- OW- Remind me not to stand up next time. . .

Foolish was his canon height instead of his actual minecraft character's height.

Tommy: Pfft- you do realize that there are kids here, right?-

I get cut off by the blue haired dude again.

???: Who are they?! Are you secretly a villian?!

Sam: Villian? Are we in some fantasy world? 

Aizawa opens the classroom door and closes it to see 3 other strangers in his classroom. He has a expression that speaks "Alright, who let these people in and who are they?"  He speaks up.

Aizawa *sigh* Are these people your friends or something?-

Aizawa gets cut off just like what happened to me when I was thinking but instead of people, it was 'Cat' and 'Mellohi'.

Tommy: HOLY SHIT! THE DISCS!

Aizawa sighs, now knowing fully well that they aren't in any danger.

Aizawa: I'm guessing you know who those people are so they can stay but we'll be asking some questions after classes end.

I look at Sam.

Tommy: Hey, Sam!

Awesamdude: Hey, Tommy.

Aizawa: Do all 5 of you mind coming up here and introducing yourselfs? I'm sure the class is confused.

The entire class still stares at us but nod their heads to signify that they are 100% confused.

3rd Person POV:

Sam, Tommy, Foolish, Ghostbur and Quackity all go to the front of the class. All of them stand next to one another.

Awesamdude: Hello everyone, my name is Awesamdude but you can call me Sam if you'd like!

Tommy: Uhhhh, hello. Call me Big T or Big Man. But my name is TommyInnit, Tommy for short. . .

Foolish: Heyo! The name's FoolishG or simply Foolish if you'd like.

The class could hear the joy in Foolish's voice as he speaks without having to actually see his face.

Quackity: Eyyyyy man, I'm Quackity! Also, stop staring at us during school hours, that's just creepy.

Ghostbur: Hello people from here! If you're ever sad then come to me! I'll give you some blue.

Students could practically see sparkles radiating from Ghostbur, he's basically the definition of happiness to them! 

It went silent for a moment till Sam decided to speak up.

Sam: So. . . . any questions. . . ?

Aizawa heard the sudden silence and decided to say something about it.

Aizawa: Well? Start asking questions.

So many students began to raise their hands at the same time.

Ghostbur: Oh! The one with the pink skin and hair! What's your question?

Mina: Oh! My name is Mina! My question is, what are your quirks?

The 3 of the SMP members became confused.

Quackity: Quirks are abilities, right?

The single question from Quackity cleared things up for Foolish, Ghostbur and Sam. Mina nodded. They noticed Midoriya taking out a notebook that seemed to be slightly burnt, the SMP members hadn't known why it was burnt but they took it into consideration.

Quackity: Well, I guess we are all quirkless. I mean, I do have these somewhat golden coloured wings but they haven't been growing that much so yeah-

Bakugou cuts them off before Quackity can finish his sentence.

Bakugou: HAH! Quirkless losers, who 'bout you go to the regular course with Class C!? 

Tommy and Ghostbur took this moment to show the class what they can do as Aizawa was asleep, covered by his iconic yellow sleeping bag. 

Tommy gave Bakugou a death glare whilst Ghostbur glitched back into his Insane!Wilbur skin/form. This scared the shit out of Class 1-A, including Bakugou.

Tommy: Listen here pal, I can just chop off your head right now with this axe of mine but I won't. Wilbur can easily blow up your fraction of the school and your classmates, including you, won't be able to attend this so-called hero course. So you either shut the hell up or I'll do what I said I'd do with Wilbur.

Just like Tommy said, he had an axe in his off-hand while Wilbur opened the right side of his brown jacket to show that he had multiple TNT on him and took out a flint n steel as well. Both had an evil grin on their faces to show that they weren't joking around. 

Shivers went down class 1-A's spines, who knew that people can be somewhat scarier than any villain group they had ever heard of . . .

Sam, Foolish and Quackity seemed to be fine with this. Both Tommy and Wilbur went back to their regular forms before Aizawa could see them.

The members went to the back once again but before Ghostbur passed Bakugou and glitched back to Insane!Wilbur on purpose as he tilted his head smiling while putting his finger to his mouth indicating for Bakugou to not tell the Pro's and did it to the other students as well. 

Aizawa began to teach the class once again and the students tried to shrug it off but one thing stuck with Bakugou. 

                   W h y    a n d    h o w    d i d    G h o s t b u r   c h a n g e    ?

A/N: Holy shit, I've had this story up for like, 2 days or some shit and I almost have 100 reads?! Thanks so much! It isn't much but I'm happy! Also, I picked Awesamdude for the new MCYT's added! My epic friend chose Foolish and Wilbur B)

Foolish is his canon height, he was basically crawling somehow to get to the front of the class, LMAO- he can shrink tho! he shrunk after reaching the front! awesamdude supremacy- ALSO, NO MORE CHAPTERS FOR TODAY- TOOK ME A WHILE TO FINISH THIS!- I PROMISE I'LL POST LIKE 1 OR 2 TOMORROW-

Words: 1901!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 430 49
This is a continuation of my first book, "If you don't stop, I'm gonna start stabbing sh!t."! So if you haven't read that book yet, you might not u...
128K 4.8K 45
_-β™₯✧~β† *β†ž~✧β™₯-_  Izuku Midoriya was happy with his life for the most part. He had a great mom and mostly great friends. (Ahem-- Bakugou) There were alw...
62.4K 700 23
COMPLETED. ( β™‘ ) ≑ DESCRIPTION ... ❛ :: [ Bloody surprise like cherry pie, ] ❛ :: [ Will not write about Tubbo, Tommy, Technoblade, Philza, Ranb...
8.1K 306 29
Feel free to rewrite or use the works in here as I am no longer involved with the MCYT community Started 15 January 2021 PLATONIC. NO SHIPS. .Fluff...