UNWANTED UGLY WIFE

By s_n_riya

"You should go to the other room" he said She looked at him in shock its their first night. He was nervous an... More

Writer Note βœοΈπŸ“–
UNWANTED UGLY WIFE
UNWANTED UGLY WIFE
1-Story =both POV βœ…
2-marriage Preparation πŸŽ‰βœ…
3-marriage DayπŸ’πŸŽ‰βœ…
4-first night πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜βœ…
5-became A Thief ☠️ βœ…
6:unexpected Proposals β³βœ…
7:Talking πŸ˜’βœ…
8:party Night πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ’‹
9:explain πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
10- Kick Of Defense
11:Do Not Touch Me πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ’€πŸ’€
12-i Will WaitπŸ’˜πŸ’˜
13- Are You Pregnant πŸ€”πŸ˜±?
1 4-Rules πŸ“πŸ“
15-acting Love 😍
16-cousin Or Curse🍁🌿
17-mom Arrived πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘£
18 -Changing Room❄️
19-Shifting RoomπŸ’€πŸ’
20- Treasure In ClosetπŸ˜ŒπŸŽ–οΈ
21-lovely Thought πŸ’–πŸ’–
22-A Friend In Need A Spider IndeedπŸ•·οΈπŸ•·οΈ
23-Going On A Date πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
24- Clubing😜😜
25-Drunk John πŸ‡πŸΎπŸ·
26-Meeting of Stella &Aaron(part -1) πŸ˜΅πŸ’–
27-Anastasia Party πŸŽ‰ 🎊
28-Metting Of Stella &Aaron(part-2)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Œ
29-Sex Pill
30-I am Just missing my MomπŸ˜”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜•
31-Should I Call A Doctor ?πŸ€”πŸ˜•
32-Metting Of Stella &Aaron (part-3)
33- Back Off Stone πŸ™ƒπŸ€£
34-Metting Of Stella And Aaron (part-4)
35- Best accident 😱
Cast 😏
36-Meeting Of Stella & Aaron(part-5)πŸ˜‰ 😌
37-Nicky Boy Or Micky Mouse
38-Angry Youngmen
39-metting Of Stella And Aaron (part -6)
40-plan Worked (1)
41-storm 😒😒
42-Wrong Side Of Love
43-left Behind
44-misunderstanding Clean Up
45-Fathers Love
47-Find You Love
Book Two

46-Stop Bothering Others {Stella}

2.2K 50 15
By s_n_riya

46-Stop it!!

Stella's POV :

I and Aaron I both look at each other. John was laying on the floor. We both run towards him. Just a while ago, He was fighting now he is senseless??

I looked at Aaron and asked him, "we should call the doctor, shouldn't we?"

He shook his head in disagreement "we should take him to the hospital. Look at  his  head, it starts bleeding again"

I saw blood is rushing out from there and the bandaged area is now full with his blood. My body shakes a little, I just can't see blood.

I went out from there, I would have vomit if stay more. I can not bear it.

I stayed there for a while and the ambulance come and we take him to the hospital.

When we reached to hospital, they immediately start his treatment.

I spotted Rose there!

I went closer to her, she was crying. I console her.

Rose asked "Sir went out to find Roya! Did you guys find her?"

I nodded in disagreement.

I asked her "How come John is so badly injured. What happened to him?"

She said with half crying and hiccups"I do not know much! Maybe sir and madam have a flight. I find him in his room, unconscious! "

I was shocked," you are telling me, Roya did this? "

Rose wipe out her tears with a tissue and said "I am not sure. And They both maybe went on a fight. Sir was mad and drunk when he reached the mansion late at night. I also saw Roya madam crying all day but didn't dare to ask her why she is crying?"

I just nodded. I went into deep thoughts. Roya injured him that badly? I mean, when did she become so aggressive like me. She never hit a fly, now she hit her husband that badly now he is hospitalized.

Did they go on a fight? Is this because of me? I just created a misunderstanding, I never think that much would have happened?

I called on Roya phone. If this all happened because of, I should clear it up to Roya also. What just I did? My God, this is horrible. How just things turn out like this.

Aaron was looking at me like he will eat me alive. I am just keeping my distance from him. After all, it is all my fault. I  am now also scared of his looks too.

After some time, I spotted Rose running to a middle-aged woman, it was John's mother. I saw her before and another man was standing beside her and Aaron went to talk to him. I think he is John's father! I was standing there like a puppet on the corner of the hospital. I was shaking in fear what if they both scolded me for John's condition.

I fear parents, never had my parents love or scolded me. I was alone in my house with my nanny. Noone, ever came across me to show me the right or wrong path. I do as I please. But, I think, it is after all my mistake. I should never try to make a couple of matches.

Aaron looks at me and signals me to talk to them.

I slowly take baby steps towards them and try to talk but my voice is lost. My throat dried out of fear and there is a small sound as "Hi"

Both couples Mr & Mrs. Robin look at me and smiled. Maybe they will not scold me for this!

John's Mother hugs me. The old handsome men give me his hands to handshake him "Hello dear! My name is Matthew Robin, I am Johnson's father."

He is close to his sixty. He is a white man with brown eyes. He is tall and had some beards on his face.

I shook hands with him and said with a low voice "My name is Stella. I am Roya's friend."

"Glad to meet you. You are only Roya's friend?" He raises his brow and looks at Aaron.

Aaron shook his head and smiled at him "I like her uncle. And I proposed to her a few days ago!" Aaron takes me to his embrace.

He didn't smile back and said "Your new girlfriend?"

I heard a coughing sound from behind and there Mrs. Robin was coughing in her husband's statement.

Aaron smirk at him and said "My future baby's mother."

My cheek becomes red. How easily he said that.

This time Mr. Robin smirk at him and said "Glad to know. You are also planning to settle down. Do invite your parents to your wedding! Don't forget as my son did!"

Is it a joke?

Everyone laughed at this but I didn't.

After that, I was so worried about where is Roya?
But none know the answer.

Aaron starts his car to drop me home but instead he took me to his place. I was really scared, never knew in my whole life I can be that much pussycat. Even the murder can be less tense but in here. I am so guilty, can't even look at Aaron's face.

We did not talk with each other that night. We did sleep in one room but he did not bother to talk to me at once and I, ego, self-respect, I didn’t talk either.

The next morning, I was calling all of my friends. But they said the same after university we lost contact.

I didn't call Nick since I know Aaron doesn't like talking to him. Still insecure that I can leave him. He doesn't believe me, and said I am a girl with zero brains! What the fuck!! But I was the reason behind this whole drama, so I stay quiet. Is not he fell in love with my foolishness?

I was like a  madwoman calling the whole universe. I even call some cops to case a file but they said, it is not possible.

I call ROYA 'S father also but he doesn't know and he is also coming back to us. No one has any clues about where can she goes.

I call Liam (Roya's brother)
He directly said he doesn't know and cut the call. This little boy should be punished for cutting my calls. I will tell Roya that her so call innocent brother is not innocent. If we find her soon. he is not only studying in Canada but also became a slut. I should have told her this before but that boy tries to keep it secret and give me so much money...

When I was cursing Liam for that, Aaron entered the room.

He looks at me and said, "will you please bothering others!"

I replied"Aaron please, Roya is missing, you are telling me to stop searching for her. I can not. She is my best friend. And these things happen between them because of me. I have to do something. I have to tell her the truth also. that I create this havoc on their life without any reason"

Aaron laughed at my statement," so you agree that you did all this"

I stutter" it was a mistake. I never expect that will happen"

Aaron said with an angry voice"  so you do realize,  you are the reason behind all this .your the reason why my friend is in hospital and having a panic attack every hour.  "

"I will make everything right. Just I have to find Roya that is all "I tried to make things clear.

" will you stop for once? What is your problem! Let them live their life. You are not going to interfere in this never .not now or later. you understood that! I also agree with this because I love you, and became blind to ignore the conscience. I should have never agreed on this madness .you are solely responsible for that, I try to convince you too but because of your condition, I stay quiet. Now it is your time to be quiet."

I try to argue with that.

He ordered me "End of the conversation. I will tell you again "

Okay, he is now too harsh on me. I never see him angry. It is kind of hot and cold.

I also think about the matter.it is my fault. I promise myself. I will never poke my nose in their matters ever.

But who knows, I can break my promises, I don't believe myself for that.

••••••
A/n : hey guys .i know long time .i was stuck in my sisters place and the lockdown started on our country .i know this chapter sucks and not good enough.But I think this chapter is also important .i want to thanks to my followers who always supported me.
Bhoot777777 Samravis
And on booknet I got a msg from editor .i was so over excited to share with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 507 36
I can remember it like it was yesterday....because it was. "You think you can handle working with me?" He asked smirking. I rolled my eyes, "You're n...
6.4K 163 40
"I fucking 𝘰𝘸𝘯 you." He hissed. "You own me in 𝘣𝘦π˜₯ and not in reality!" I insisted on my words. 𝘠𝘦𝘴, π˜ͺ𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘣𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢...
1.3K 32 18
Elena has just been hired as an executive secretary at a large tech company. Specialized in making security systems and chips. The CEO of the company...
19.2K 915 44
If you are not loved, if you have got nobody to love you, then turn your loveless life into something beautiful. That something should be worth. β˜†β˜†β˜† ...