𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓, alice culle...

By teddypickr

•°. *࿐ ❝we all have the same kind of stardust in our souls.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇.... two va... More

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ✓
•°. *࿐ _________ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐀 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 ✓
•°. *࿐ _________ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟑. 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟒. 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐒 ✓
•°. *࿐ _________ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝟎𝟏𝟕. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟖. 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟗. 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 ✓
𝟎𝟐𝟎. 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ✓
𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ✓
•°. *࿐ _________ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝟎𝟐𝟐. 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐎 𝐔𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ✓
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 !!

𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ✓

6.4K 231 61
By teddypickr

⁺◟ STARDUST ! ⋆·˚ ❪ ✦♥ ❫
❛ chapter twenty one ❜

MELANIE STOOD WITH HER ARMS WRAPPED around Alice's shoulders from behind, her chin rested comfortably on the smaller girl's The tension in the air was thick, the newborns were coming...

"They're almost here," Melanie said as the rush of hundreds of newborns' thoughts entered Melanie's mind. She pressed a kiss onto Alice's head before spinning the smaller girl around to face her. "You be careful okay? I know you can protect yourself but... I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you."

Alice nodded, smiling slightly, before letting go of Melanie. Both girls go into their protective stance like the rest of the family.

They had the upper hand, they had the wolves and they had Melanie, whose powers only seemed to grow the more she practised them, and that's what she had spent the past four days doing, almost every minute of every day she practiced her powers incase she had to protect Alice.

That's all it was about. Alice.

The Cullen's could hear them as they grew closer, their feet quickly hitting the ground as they ran, stomping on the leaves beneath their feet, it was only a matter of a second before they would see them.

As soon as the newborns emerged from the trees, the vampires ran towards them, Melanie punching the first newborn she came in contact with, smashing its stone-cold head right off its body.

As the others fought hand-to-hand, Melanie used her abilities as it was easier and quicker, She was watching the red energy wrap itself around three vampires at a time, crushing them to pieces.

The wolves jumped over a large rock, growling, You could hear the crunch as their large canines broke their stone bodies in an instant.

Melanie used her telekinesis to fling a newborn into the air, At the same time Sam came jumping up, ripping its head off with its teeth.

A newborn emerged from the trees while Melanie used her powers on another, managing to catch her off guard and get his arms around Melanie's neck, but before it could crush her she used her energy, hitting herself in the stomach, the red energy phasing straight through her and pushing the newborn back, then she grabbed both of his arms, ripping them apart and then using the side of her hand, cutting his head clean off.

Just as she was about to attack more, she saw one newborn chasing after Alice, She chased after him, jumping into the air, pushing him to the ground and then wrapping her arm around his head into a headlock and pulling his head off.

She could see one specific white wolf, struggling against three newborns, Using her red telekinetic energy, she snapped all of their heads with a flick of her wrist. nodding to the white wolf before running off in another direction.

She noticed Victoria run off in the direction of Edward and Bella, She could see their side winning, and run off after her, knowing the human and her brother-in-law would need help.

She got there just in the nick of time, Victoria had her hands wrapped around Victoria's neck and Riley holding his arms back, she ran up, tackling the redhead to the ground. "We'll call this revenge in a way, your mate hunted mine, I killed him, and now I'll kill you." Melanie seethed, tilting her head to the side, her eyes glowed red, and the magic energy was growing from her hands.

Bella watched in shock as Melanie charged for Victoria, She didn't know who to look at, the two girls fighting, or her boyfriend fighting Riley.

She kept her eyes on Melanie, looking back and forth now and again to make sure Edward was okay, She could barely see the two girls fighting because of the speed they were moving, she couldn't tell who was winning.

That was until a grey cracked head, rolled towards Bella's feet, She gasped, looking down at Victoria's decapitated head. Melanie wrapped her arms around Riley's head, the anger that was in her veins making it easier to snap it off.

"You're welcome," she said to Edward, panting slightly as her once glowing eyes dyed down to the usual ruby mixed with topaz. "You can set them off fire, I need to see my wife."

With those last words, Melanie ran back down to the field, She ran to her wife, wrapping the smaller girl in her arms before checking her over for injuries.

The group stood at the fire, watching their cold bodies burning, until Edward came along, holding Bella in his embrace. "How long?"

"A few minutes, maybe ten?" Alice replied she had a vision of the Volturi coming.

"The pack needs to leave," Melanie spoke up, looking at Sam.

Carlisle nodded his head. "The Volturi won't honour a truce with the werewolves."

Just then a newborn came out of the trees, the white wolf Melanie had saved earlier charged for it. "Leah don't!" Edward yelled.

The vampire had its arms wrapped around Leah, ready to crush her until Jacob ran over, pushing him off her. The two rolled around, until the vampire bit its teeth into Jacob, causing the wolf to howl as his bones crunched.

Melanie used her telekinesis to push the vampire off, as two werewolves, killed him. "Jacob!" Bella yelled, rushing towards her friend who had phased back into his human self, rolling on the ground in pain.

"The bones on the right half of his body are shattered," Carlisle explained, Melanie noticed the pack had also phased back, and were marching towards Jacob.

"Jacob, you idiot, I had it!" Leah yelled.

"Leah!" Sam snapped.

"I need to set the bones before his accelerated healing kicks in. It's already starting." Carlisle explained, ignoring the arguing that was going on around him.

"We need to get him out of here. We're not gonna win a fight with the Volturi." Edward told.

Sam nodded. "We'll take him back to Billy's."

"I'll be there as soon as I can."

"They're coming!" Alice yelled, snapping everyone's attention back at the more serious matter.

Once the wolves were out of sight, the Cullen's, including Bella, Melanie and some other girl, all stood next to each other, watching the four Volturi guards walk forward, Melanie didn't miss the smirk Jane had once she noticed her favourite vampire.

"Impressive." The blonde vampire spoke calmly, looking at Melanie more than the others. "I've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude intact."

"We were lucky," Carlisle told.

"I doubt that."

"It appears we missed an entertaining fight," Alec spoke up, a smirk on his face much like his twins.

"Yes." Jane agreed. "It is not often we are rendered unnecessary."

Melanie took this as her opportunity to speak up. "If you arrived a half hour ago you would have fulfilled your purpose, that's if you could be bothered to do so."

Jane smiled at the girl, but the smile soon left once she saw her arm wrapped around Alice's waist. "Pity." She mocked. "You missed one." She spoke again, eyeing the small girl that was literally, shaking in her boots, behind the Cullen.

"We offered her asylum, in exchange for her surrender," Carlisle explained.

"That wasn't yours to offer."

Melanie rolled her eyes, glaring at the blonde. "Don't be a brat."

Jane smiled in satisfaction, she didn't care how she got Melanie's attention, Melanie could be beating her up, calling her names, as long as she had it, she was happy.

She turned her attention back to the newborn, and a knowing smirk appeared on her face. "Why did you come?" she questioned, using her illusions to make the girl fall to the ground in pain. "Who created you."

The screaming from the little girl was only angering Melanie more, She took a step forward ready to attack Jane, but Alice pulled her back, shaking her head and telling her not to.

"You don't need to do that. She'll tell you anything you want to know." Esme pleaded.

Jane smiled wickedly. "I know."

Bree coughed, trying to get her 'breathing' under control from the pain she just experienced. "I don't know!" She stammers. "Riley wouldn't tell us. He said our thoughts weren't safe."

"Her name was Victoria," Edward stated. "Perhaps you knew her."

"Edward," Carlisle said, giving his son a subtle warning look. "If the Volturi had any knowledge of Victoria, they would have stopped her. Isn't that right Jane?"

"Of course," the blonde said instantly. "Felix."

The large vampire took a step forward, but stopped once Esme yelled suddenly. "She didn't know what she was doing! We'll take responsibility for her. Give her a chance."

"The Volturi don't give second chances," said Jane, before she turned her attention to Edward and Bella. "Keep that in mind. Caius will be interested to know that she's still human."

"The date is set," Bella spoke up.

Jane sighed, glancing at Melanie one last time. "Take care of that, Felix. I'd like to go home."

Alice kept a strong grip on her wife, whispering sweet nothings in her ear in an attempt to calm her down so she wouldn't start a fight with the Volturi.

Felix made his way towards the girl who still lay on the ground in pain. Before he could kill her, Melanie ran towards Jasper and Caroline, holding the blonde vampire in a hug, She knew how hard this had to be for him.

She held his hand, she could feel him tightening the grip on it once the screams of Bree stopped, All that was heard was a loud crack.

After the Volturi left, Melanie went to Billy's house with Carlisle and Bella, There were a few hours of screaming from Jacob, as Melanie stood outside with the pack, surprisingly holding Billy's hand the full time.

The only good thing that came from that weekend, was Bella saying yes to Edward's proposal, She knew how happy Edward was about it, but she seemed to have the feeling.

That it would only bring more trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 30.9K 95
Forever was but a short time with Alice. alice cullen complete
82.4K 2K 12
A collection of short stories of you and [demigod name here]. I'm sorry if I stalked you. It was fun telling the stories about your romantic moments...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
17.1K 931 27
Alexy decide crear un grupo en whatsapp y te añade. Divierte con las cómicas conversaciones con todos los chicos.