Is there enough room for one...

By Nka1213

Tommy and Tubbo are brothers, but even though they are not related to Ranboo who they call broboo he is still... More

Chapter 2 (the meeting the guy)
Chapter 3 (A pep talk with broboo)
Chapter 4 (The promise)
Chapter 5 (New house)

Chapter 1 (the morning)

307 13 2
By Nka1213

*Tommy POV*

I wake up to sun from the window... ugh! Well let's see what today brings. I hope Ms Mangled Barry goes easy on Ranboo... Ms Mangled Barry does not like me or Tubbo. I understands me but how does someone not like Tubbo? Anyways she HATES Ranboo mainly because he's a Enderman hybrid. I just hopped we can find a home for ALL 3 of us. 

I look it Tubbo smiling at my little brother as he sleeps peacefully "Did you sleep well Tom-Tom?" I look behind me and see my older brother Ranboo "Wow Broboo you almost gave me a heart attack!" I said laughing. That woke up Tubbo "ugh! It to early!" My little bro complained "Tubs it 10.01 A.M." Ran said with confused face and a small smile "yeah to early!" He replied "your sleep schedule is horrible!" Our big brother joked. I love these moments with both of my siblings. "Hi! My ducklings some one is here to see Tommy and Tubbo." Miss puffy with a smile she is the owner of the orphanage we live in but she doesn't know how bad Ms Mangled Barry is... I hope she finds out soon. 

Well let's see who this person is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...