Reunited

By beyleah

Ryliee, a girl who wishes her life was better, whole life changes one day when her friends take her to a Beyo... More

Character Introduction
Happy Birthday!
I trust her
Pretty Girl
Karaoke Night
Skai
Ry's Party
Mysterious People
We're gonna be okay.

Pretty Girl Part Two

751 23 10
By beyleah

"We are here for Ryliee Mowry" Zayna said to the lady at the front desk of the emergency room.

"She's on the third floor, room 312"

Dani, Zayna, Bey, Blue, and the twins rushed to the elevator and into Ryliee's room to see Ryliee on her bed looking lifeless.

"Oh my Gosh! Ryliee!" Dani said before turning to Julez. "She's okay right? Please tell me she's going to be okay."

"I don't know" Julez sighed.

As everybody sat down the door opened making everybody stand up again.

"Is she gonna be okay" Bey asked getting straight to the point once the doctor came in the room.

"Well we did some X-rays and she' has a broken arm, broken wrist, and she's lost a lot of blood." He said making everybody gasp. "Would any of you like to donate some blood to help her?"

"I will" Bey said without hesitation.

"If y'all don't mind me asking, what exactly happened?" the doctor questioned.

"We don't know" Bey started. "I saw all the bruises on her so I asked her what happened and she started crying and then she passed out." Bey said starting to cry as she thought about how scared she was when Ryliee blacked out in her arms.

"Interesting." the doctor said. "Well ma'am i'm gonna take you to draw some blood."

"You okay Julez?" Zay asked once Bey and the doctor left the room.

"I'll be okay once I know she's okay" he responded wiping his teary eyes. He still wanted to know what happened to her after he left and if what he was thinking about actually happened he was going to beat Kyrie's ass.

Soon after, Bey came back in the room whispering something to the doctor. He nodded before closing the door and she took her seat.

There was an awkward moment of silence before Dani realized that Ry's mom doesn't know anything about this so she decided to facetime her.

"Hello" Tamera answered.

"Hey Ms.Mowry, I just wanted to let you know that Ryliee's in the hospital. She passed out and she has a broken arm." Dani said.

"Okay." She said making Dani scrunch her face up and wave for Zayna to come listen.

She put the phone on speaker once Zayna was listening. "Okay? I just told you that your daughter is on a hospital bed and you don't care?"

"Who said I didn't care?" She argued. "As a matter of fact let me see my daughter"

Dani turned the phone over letting Tamera see Ryliee.

Bey looked at the phone and saw the light skinned woman and wondered why she look so familiar but she wasn't  going to worry about that right now. All she cared about right now was Ryliee.

Well it seems as if it's a lot of y'all there, y'all got her." She said hanging up the phone.

"What an asshole" Zayna said walking over to Ry. "I'm so sorry Bear."

"Mommy I want to talk to her" Rue said putting her hands in the air.

Bey knew what that meant so she picked her up and put her on the bed with Ry, careful not to hurt her.

"Rue let her know who you are so she feels safe." Bey said watching Rue hold Ryliee's hand.

"Hi RyRy, it's Rumi. Remember you promised me that you were going to stay strong when we were playing with the dolls? You pinky promised me RyRy. Please be otay." Rue said hugging her. "I love you" she finished with tears and a snotty nose.

"aww RueRue" Ryliee said weakly making everybody jump up.

"RYLIEE!" they yelled.

"Ow" Ryliee chuckled holding her head.

"RyRy!" Rue yelled in excitement. "I'm so happy you're otay." She said softly kissing her forehead.

"Ryliee you scared me" Sir said putting his arms up so Bey could set him down on the other side of her.

"Yeah we thought you were gone" Blue pouted as she climbed on the bed and sat in between her legs.

"Aww I'm sorry. Can y'all forgive me?" Ry asked sitting up.

"What's in it for us?" Blue said making Ryliee laugh.

"Ow!" Ry said holding her stomach. "If y'all forgive me we can make brownies and ice cream"

"We forgive you" they said quickly.

"Hey Ry." Bey said as she slowly walked up to Ryliee.

"Hey.."

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier."

"It's fine Bey. I know you were just worried about me and I thank you for that. I wish my mom was more like you" Ry reassured making Bey a little teary eyed.

"Aw that means so much to me" Bey smiled.

"Ry?" Julez finally let out.

"Yes?"

"What happened after I left?"

Ry gulped before closing her eyes ready to tell everybody what happened.

"Your friend Kyrie raped and beat me." She sighed. "I tried my hardest to fight back, I even got a few hits in but he was still stronger than me. I cried and I called out for you and Bey but I guess the music was too loud because nobody could hear me. Then somebody called him and he left me in there to clean myself up. I was bleeding and in so much pain and he told me that he would kill me if I ever told anyone. I went to the bathroom and got myself cleaned up then Rue came in and wanted me to play with her.....Julez!"

Julez was already halfway out the door when Zay and Dani stopped him.

"WHAT?" he yelled, his eyes bloodshot red.

"Let us go with you." Zay said grabbing their stuff.

"Let's go." he said

"Ry I'm so sorry that happened to you." Bey said. "This is all my fault."

"No Bey it's not." Ry said.

"You cried out for me. Out of all people you cried out for me and I couldn't hear you. I could've helped you." she sighed.

"It's not your fault. I cried out for you because I feel like we have a strong connection. I don't know why as of right now but I know it's there. I feel closer to you than I feel with anyone else. You did not force him to do anything. This is not your fault, it's his."

"Ry I feel the same way." Bey said. "But we are gonna do something about this...Blue go get the doctor."

"Okay"

Blue came back in with the doctor and multiple nurses behind her.

"Hey Ryliee. How are you feeling?" One of the nurses said checking her temperature.

"I'm fine but i'm in a lot of pain." she replied.

"Aww you're such a strong beautiful girl" she smiled. "Hey Mrs.Carter could I talk to you outside for a bit?" she asked already knowing who Bey was.

"Yeah." Bey said following her out in the hall.

"So did your daughter say anything about what happened?"

"Yeah she was beaten and raped." Bey replied sadly. "Wait did you say daughter?"

"Yeah remember how you asked me to take a DNA test when I walked you back to the room? It came back positive. She's your daughter!" he smiled handing Bey a small stack of papers.

She looked at the documents before texting Jay and telling him to send everybody home and to get to the hospital ASAP.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Where we at?" Dani asked once they got out the car.

"This his house" Julez responded locking his car doors.

"Oh really? Bet" Was all Zayna said before going and knocking on the door.

Kyrie came to the door confused as hell.

"Wassup br- what the hell are you doing?" he yelled once Julez punched him dead in his face busting his lip.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO RYLIEE!" Julez screamed.

"Oh so her dumbass told you huh?" Kyrie laughed spitting blood out of his mouth.

"I know damn well he did not just call her a dumbass" Dani said looking at Zayna.

"Uhn-Uhn hold my shit" Zay exclaimed throwing her shoes, earrings, and jacket at Julez before both Zayna and Dani were sending blows to his face.

"Don't you ever touch her again you bastard" Dani said hitting him in between each word.

Dani and Zayna kept hitting him and wasn't planning on stopping until they felt him being pulled up.

"What the hell are y'all doing" they heard as a light skinned woman came out smoking a cigarette.

"Tamera?" Zay and Dani said shocked.

"Dani? Zayna? What are y'all doing here and why are y'all hitting on my boyfriend?"

"Who is this?" Julez asked Dani and Zay.

"It's Ryliee's mom" Dani said. "Wait did you say boyfriend?"

"Yes I did. And y'all still ain't tell me why y'all out here hitting him." She exclaimed.

"Your boyfriend beat and raped your daughter!" Zayna yelled.

"She told them?" Tamera said not realizing she said that out loud.

"WHAT?" Zayna screamed.

"YOU SET YOUR OWN DAUGHTER UP? YOU ARE A TRIFLING BITCH!" Dani yelled as her and Zay tried to run up on her before Julez stopped them.

"Don't do it. If y'all kill her y'all will go jail and Ryliee needs y'all. Let me do it." He sighed.

"No we can't let you do that. Ryliee needs you too. She likes you and we know you like her." Zay said.

He nodded, "Let's call the police and get back to Ry."

"Already did it." Zay smiled once they saw the blue and red lights down the street.

"Oh and one more thing" Dani said before kicking Kyrie in the balls and backhanding Tamera.

"We are definitely telling Ry and you better not even think to speak to her ever again." Zay said to Tamera as the police officers put the both of them in the car.

She also made sure to take a picture of both of them to show Ry just in case she didn't believe them.

And with that, Zay, Dani, and Julez got back in the car and started to drive back to the hospital.

"Aye stop at Walgreens real quick" Dani said when she saw the big red W. "Let's get Ryliee some of her favorite snacks."

———————————————————
Back at the hospital:

Jay rushed up to the third floor about to walk into Ryliee's room door when he heard crying coming from the bathroom that sounded all too familiar.

"Bey?" he said walking in the door not even bothering to knock. He knew what his wife's cries sounded like. "What's wrong? Is she okay?" He questioned once he saw she was leaning on the sink crying her eyes out.

"Jay it's her." Bey said sounding hoarse.

"Calm down Bey. What are you talking about?"

Bey handed him the papers trying to catch her breath. She could not believe this was happening right now.

"Is this foreal? Bey do you know what this means? We finally found her after 16 years!" Jay excitedly said picking up Bey and jumping up and down. "Did you tell her yet?"

"No they took her into surgery before I could tell her." she said finally starting to stop crying.

"Surgery??? What happened?"

"Kyrie...."

"Kyrie? Julez friend? What did he do?"

"He beat and raped her. He broke her arm, busted her lip, and she lost hella blood. She literally lost so much blood that I had to donate some to her." She said getting angry.

Jay stood there for a second plotting on what he was gone do to Kyrie if he ever saw him again.

"Let's go in the room and wait for her." Jay said.

"DADDDYYY!" Blue, Rumi, and Sir yelled once they saw their parents walk in.

"Hi babies" Jay said sitting Bey down and hugging his kids.

"Is Ryliee gonna be okay?" Sir asked playing with his father's chain.

"Yeah she's gonna be okay buddy" Jay replied. "Bey should we tell them?" he asked making Bey put her finger over her mouth and tell him to hush.

"Tell us what?" Blue said sitting next to her mother.

"Well I wasn't gonna tell y'all yet but might as well since I know you're not gonna stop bothering me about it." Bey said pinching Blue's cheek before taking a deep breath. "Remember when I told y'all that y'all had an older sister who passed away?"

They all nodded their heads remembering the first time they saw their mother cry so hard.

"Well she didn't pass away. She's still here." Bey smiled.

"Really? Who is she? Where is she? Blue asked getting closer to her mom.

"Y'all already met her" Bey said laughing when the kids made a confused face.

"Mom who is it?" Rue whined.

"It's Ryliee!" Jay excitedly busted out.

"Foreal?"

"Ryliee?"

"RyRy is our sister?"

The kids gasped.

"Mom are you serious? Ryliee is my big sister?" Blue asked jumping up and down.

"Yes baby, she is" Bey laughed.

"I've always wanted to have a big sister! So does Ryliee know?" Blue asked.

"No not yet." Bey started. "When she comes in from surgery, I want us all to be calm and we are going wait until we get back to the house to tell her. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am" the kids said before Bey turned over to Jay.

"Jay..."

"Fine Bey" Jay pouted.

The door opened and they all perked up but sat back down once they saw who it was.

"Well hello to y'all too dang" Zayna said when they sighed.

"No, we just thought y'all were Ry. They took her into surgery not to long after y'all left." Bey said waving for them to come in.

"Y'all will never believe what just happened." Dani said sitting down passing everybody some snacks.

"What happened?" Bey asked opening her gatorade they gave her.

"Well first of all we beat the shit-" Zayna started before she was cut off.

"Bad word!" Rue scolded putting her little finger in the air.

"Sorry." Zay apologized. "First of all we beat him up...badly, and then we found out that Ryliee's mom and Kyrie are together and she set Ry up. We called the po-"

She was finna keep going but she stopped once she saw fire in Bey's eyes.

"SHE SET MY CHILD UP?" Bey yelled.

"Your child?" Julez, Dani, and Zayna asked confused.

"Dani...Zayna....let me see a picture of Ryliee's mom." Bey said.

Dani got her phone out, went to Ry's instagram, and clicked on the post she made for mother's day and showed it to Bey.

"Baby look!" Bey said showing Jay the phone. "That's the nurse that helped me give birth to her."

"Wait What? Can somebody please explain what's going on?" Julez said.

"Y'all come sit down." Bey said ready to tell the story that changed her life.

Flashback:

"Keep pushing! You're almost there!" Nurse Johnson said.

"ARGHHHHH" Bey yelled in pain as she was literally pushing a baby out of her. This nurse seemed like she didn't know what she was doing and Bey was irritated. But she had other things to worry about.

"wahhhhh" the baby cried.

"It's a girl!" Nurse Johnson said giving the baby to Bey.

"Oh my goodness. You are so beautiful!" Bey said starting to tear up.

"What are you going to name her?" Nurse Johnson asked watching Bey hand the baby to Jay.

"Starr Carter." Bey smiled.

"Such a pretty name!" Nurse Johnson said reaching for Starr. "Hello beautiful! We gotta take you a bath."

Nurse Johnson gave Starr a bath and put on the cutest little green outfit on her.

"I'm gonna go check her and make sure she's healthy." She smiled before walking out.

A few minutes later another doctor came in.

"Alright or you ready to have this baby?" The doctor smiled.

"I already had the baby" Bey laughed. "Nurse Johnson helped me deliver her."

"Nurse Johnson? We don't have a Nurse Johnson here."

"WHAT?" Jay yelled. "Then who was that lady? She has our baby!"

Jay ran out the room going to search for their newborn child.

"Go do something! Check the cameras and see where she took my child!"

Bey didn't mean to yell at the doctor but a random lady just took her newborn and she was upset.

End of flashback.

"They told us she died. We went to her funeral and everything." Bey sighed. "But I guess that lunatic faked Ry's death."

Julez, Dani, and Zayna sat there in disbelief.

"Wait so how did you find out?" Dani asked.

"The doctors took a DNA test." Bey replied.

"Wow that's crazy! So Ryliee is your daughter? And Tamera kidnapped her?" Zayna asked making Bey nod her head. "Dani that explains why she is always acting so weird towards Ry."

"What do you mean?" Jay asked.

"Well she used to act like Ry was her slave and nothing else but it. She never really payed attention to Ry or her accomplishments. When Ry was happy about something, she made it known that she didn't care. She's never told Ryliee that she loved her. Tamera would treat Ryliee's sister, Skai, like a queen and make Ry clean up after her. Overall, Tamera just didn't like Ryliee. But Ryliee wanted a good mother-daughter relationship so bad she just tried to deal with it. Tamera made Ryliee cry a lot but whenever Ry was sad she would just listen to your music Bey, and it would always make her feel better. But Tamera didn't want her to listen to you at all. Dani and I always thought it was weird but I guess we know why now." Zayna explained.

"Ry knew about me this whole time?" Bey asked.

"Yeah...well I mean of course she didn't know you were her mother but she's loved you since she was about 6. She was and still is a die hard Beyoncé fan." Dani laughed remembering Ryliee listen to Beyoncé on repeat everyday.

The door opened to Ryliee sitting up in her bed with a cast on her arm while the doctor pushed her back to the spot the bed was at before.

"Ryliee!" they shouted in joy.

Bey ran over to Ryliee and started hugging and kissing her face.

Bey knew that she said to be calm but she just couldn't help herself.

Jay and the kids saw that Bey wasn't calm like she said so they wasn't finna be calm either.

Soon Bey, Jay, Blue, Rumi, and Sir were all hugging and kissing all up on Ry.

"What are y'all doing?" Ry laughed.

"I always knew it was you." Bey said admiring Ryliee.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'll tell you when we get home. But after you get out the hospital, we are going to get ice cream to celebrate!" Bey said.

"Celebrate what?" Ry asked even more confused.

"Umm, celebrate you getting out of the hospital!" Bey said.

"Ohhh okay! Wait I have to call my mom." Ry said reaching for her phone before Zayna snatched it.

"Zay what are you doing?" Ry asked.

"Yeah umm....you can't call your mom Ry." Zay said.

"And why can't I?"

"Because she's in jail." Zay said.

"What do you mean she's in jail? What did she do?" Ry exclaimed.

"Ry it's a long story can we tell you once we get back to Bey's house?" Zay asked not trying to get into it right now.

"No! Y'all are going to tell me what's going on right now! We need to go see my mother."

"Calm down sweetheart." Bey said. "We are not going to see her-"

"AND WHY NOT?" Ry yelled.

"BECAUSE SHE SET YOU UP OKAY?" Bey yelled back. "SHE TOLD KYRIE TO DO THAT STUFF TO YOU. AND SHES NOT YOUR MOTHER!"

Ryliee felt her eyes start to water as she took in Bey's words.

"Get out." Was all Ryliee said, confusing everyone.

"What?"

"I SAID GET OUT! NOW! ALL OF YOU GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!" Ry screamed as tears streamed down her face.

Bey was finna go over there and yell back at her before she got pulled back.

"Baby let's just go. We need to give her some space and you need to calm down." Jay told Bey taking her into the hallway and waving for everybody else to follow them.

They weren't actually gonna leave her so they just waited in the private waiting room down the hall.

Back in the room Ryliee was crying her eyes out as so many thoughts rushed through her head.

Did her mom really set her up? What did Bey mean when she said her mom wasn't her mom? Why was everybody acting so weird?

Ryliee started to hyperventilate as more and more questions filled her head.

She pinched her wrist until she couldn't feel her wrist anymore.

She felt like she couldn't breathe and was sobbing loudly. She started grabbing at her neck as the door busted open.

"Help me." Ry mouthed.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Jay held on to Bey tightly as he let her cry in on his chest.

"What if she doesn't believe us?" Bey cried out.

"She will baby. She's just needs some space right now. This is a lot to deal with but she'll come around." Jay comforted.

Bey's mommy senses were going off right now and her mind immediately thought of Ryliee.

"I should go check on her" Bey said getting up.

"No Bey. We just left like 2 minutes ago she needs some space." He said gently pulling her back down and wiping her tears.

"But I feel- you know what you're right." Bey said sitting back down pushing his hands off of her without him noticing.

Bey sat there for a second counting down from 5 in her head.

"5...4...3...2...1" Bey thought before taking off around the corner.

"I knew that was gone happen" Blue laughed.

"Hush" Jay replied pinching her cheeks.

Bey busted in the door and saw Ryliee clawing at her neck.

"Help me!" Ry mouthed.

Bey rushed over to Ryliee confused on what was happening.

She took emergency child care classes before she had Blue so she knew what to do when stuff like this happens all she had to was find out what was wrong with her.

Bey thought quickly before it hit her.

"A panic attack" Bey thought. "Ok Ry you need a distraction. Tell me what are five things you can see" she said.

"The TV, the remote, Zayna's bag, Dani's bag, and my phone."

"Ok now tell me four things you can touch."

"My cast, your leg, the bed, my water bottle."

"Good! Now what are 3 things you can hear?"

"Your voice, my voice, and the nurses outside."

"Great Job! Ok now tell me 2 things you can smell."

"The cafeteria food and your perfume."

"Ok almost done. Now tell me 1 thing you can taste."

"My gum."

"Beautiful Job Baba!" Bey said hugging Ry. "Do you feel better now?"

"Yes, thank you Bey." Ry said hugging Bey with her good arm.

"You're welcome." she replied.

The two sat in a comfortable silence just enjoying each other's presence before Ry spoke up.

"Bey?"

"Yes Ry?"

"Did my mom really set me up?" Ry asked scooting over so Bey could sit by her.

"Unfortunately yes. Zayna, Dani, and Julez went to whoop on Kyrie and your mom was there and apparently Kyrie is her boyfriend." Bey said making Ry cover her mouth.

"Well what did you mean when you said she wasn't my mom?" Ry said in a shaky voice.

Bey took a deep breath as a whole bunch of emotions ran through her mind.

She was nervous because what if Ry didn't want her as her mom. But then again she was excited to finally be reunited with her babygirl.

"Well your "mother" pretended to be a nurse and helped your actual mom give birth to you. Your mom and dad only got to hold you once before she pretended she was going to check to see if you were healthy. She walked out the door and left with you. They searched for you for 2 years. Then Tamera faked your death and your parents never saw you again." Bey said trying not to cry.

Ryliee couldn't believe what she was hearing. She wondered how Bey knew about all of this.

"Do you know my real parents?" Ry asked.

Bey reached in her bag and handed her the papers that the doctor gave her.

"Read it" Bey said.

Ryliee grabbed the papers anxiously wanting to know where this was going.

She carefully read over the papers before gasping.

"Does this mean-"

"I'm your mother." Bey smiled.

"Bey are you serious? Stop playing!" Ry said getting excited.

"I'm not playing" Bey laughed.

Ry got off her bed and started jumping around mindful of her arm.

Bey laughed watching her oldest daughter prance around in glee.

"Come here" Bey giggled pulling Ry into her lap.

"Don't you think i'm a little too old and too big to be sitting in your lap." Ry asked positioning her long legs over Bey's legs.

"Girl bye, you're 16." And no matter how old you get, you will always be my little girl. Plus your little skinny self is not big. You are just really tall" Bey said making the both of them laugh. "You know I love you Ry?"

"Yeah...I do Bey." Ry said putting her head on Bey's shoulder

"Aww" they heard scaring them.

Standing in the door was Zay, Dani, Julez, Blue, the twins, and Ms.Tina.

"Mama? When you get here" Bey asked.

"Not too long ago." Tina said walking over to Ryliee. "Hey Grandbaby! I'm your grandma, Tina."

"Hey Ms.Tina." Ry said.

"Ms.Tina? You are family. You can call me grandma!"

"Okay grandma." Ry laughed.

"Big Mouth" Bey mumbled to Jay knowing he was the one that called her up here.

"I'm sorry for yelling at y'all" Ry apologized to everybody.

"It's okay" they said.

"RyRy!" Rumi said hopping on the bed with Bey and Ry.

"Hi RueRue!"

"Guess what!" Rue said grabbing Ry's hand.

"What?"

"You're my sister!" Rue smiled.

"She's my sister too!" Sir said putting his hands up so Bey can put him on the bed.

"No. She's MY big sister." Blue said putting her arms on Ry's lap.

"She's all of y'all's sister so stop arguing." Bey scolded.

"Sorry." Blue apologized sarcastically. "Mommy since Ry is hurt is it okay if she stays at our house for a while?" she asked.

"I don't have a problem with that but that's up to her. Ry do you want to stay with us for a while?" Bey asked.

"Of course." Ry said. "Zay, Dani, is it okay if I stay with them for a while?"

"Girl why is you asking us?" Dani laughed.

"Right. Go spend time with your family!" Zay said.

"Y'all are welcome over anytime y'all want to come over." Bey told Zayna and Dani.

They both nodded their heads before checking the time.

"Our uber is here. I guess we gotta get going." Zay said when her phone pinged.

"We'll see you later okay?" Dani said hugging Ry.

"Okay I love y'all!" Ry said watching them head towards the door.

"We love you too." they said.

As Dani and Zayna walked out the door, the nurse walked in.

"Hey! So here's your paperwork." The nurse said handing Ry some documents. "I want you to wear your cast for 6 - 8 weeks and then you can come back and get it removed!"

"Okay thank you!" Ry said.

The nurse walked out and everybody started getting ready to leave.

"Can you ride with me? I need to talk to you." Julez asked Ry.

"Yeah." she said.

Julez grabbed her stuff and they all walked outside.

Jay and Sir got into Jay's car. Bey, Blue, and Rumi got into Bey's car. And Julez and Ryliee got into Julez's car.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Ry asked once Julez started pulling off.

"Are you okay? You know we beat his ass and put him in jail right?" Julez said getting straight to the point.

"Yeah I'm fine I guess. Still a little shooken up but I'll be okay" she smiled.

When Julez got to a red light he turned to Ryliee and looked her in the eye, then kissed her.

Ryliee pulled back from him quickly.

"What are you doing? We are cousins. And don't you have a girlfriend? Where's Jodie?" She asked giving him a weird look when he laughed. "Nigga what you laughing for? You just kissed your cousin and you have a whole ass girlfriend."

"Ryliee"

"What?"

"Jodie cheated on me. I just found out today. That's why when y'all got to the party I was upset." he said.

"Oh....I'm sorry." She apologized. "But still we are cousins. Your auntie is my mother."

"Bey is not my auntie."

"What?"

"My mom is her bestfriend, not her sister. She just calls me her nephew, that's why I call her Bey and not auntie. We have no blood relation." He assured her.

"Oh....my bad." she laughed.

Julez leaned in for another kiss before Ryliee put her finger on his lips.

"Come on Ry." He laughed

"Nope. Green light." She giggled pointing at the now green stoplight. "Wait! Stop at this Walmart real quick. I just remembered I promised to make brownies and Ice cream with the kids." She said texting Bey that they were going to the store.

BB🐝❤️: Okay, hurry back.

Back at The Carter house:

As soon as Ry opened the door she heard the sound of bare feet running across the tile floor.

"Ry!" They said running up to her and hugging her.

"Hey y'all" She said bending down to hug them back.

"We were waiting for you." Blue said.

"I know but look." She said holding up a walmart grocery bag. "We can make brownies and ice cream now!"

The kids cheered leading Ry into the kitchen.

They all made brownies, played music, danced, and was being goofy for about 2 hours. They even gave Ry a house tour while the brownies were baking.

After they got finished eating, Ry tucked the kids into bed and Julez showed her to her room.

Bey and Jay always kept a room that nobody could sleep in as a memorial for their daughter and now she could actually sleep in it.

"Ryliee?" Julez said.

"Yes?" she replied.

"Are you gonna be comfortable sleeping in that outfit? I can lend you one of my shirts and basketball shorts if you want."

"Oh my goodness yes please give me another outfit" She laughed. "This is not going to be comfortable to sleep in.

Julez left and came back with a big t shirt and some shorts and then left so she could have some privacy.

Ryliee changed and got ready for bed when she heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?" she called out.

"Hey princess." Jay said walking in the door with Bey following behind him.

"You comfortable sweetheart?" Bey asked.

"Yes I am actually. This bed feels amazing." Ry said.

"Ok well we just wanted to tell you goodnight and make sure you were okay. We love you." Jay said.

"I know and thank you." Ry smiled.

Nobody, except Dani and Zayna, ever told Ry that they loved her so she didn't know what to do when Bey and Jay said it. Tamera or Skai never told her that they loved her so she didn't know how to react. She loved them too but she wanted to make sure they actually loved her before she said those 3 very powerful words.

Bey and Jay walked out and Ry reached for the remote and turned the channel to disney +, she couldn't sleep right so she thought she might as well watch tv.

She turned on her favorite disney movie and cuddled up in the covers when she heard another knock on her door.

"Yes?" Ry sighed.

The door opened revealing Blue, Rumi, and Sir.

"Sorry...Did we wake you?" Blue asked.

"No I was just watching a movie, did y'all need anything?" Ry said.

"Can we sleep with you RyRy?" Rue asked poking her lip out.

Ry thought about it for a second before waving for them to come in the bed with her. A little company didn't sound bad at all right now.

Ry watched as her little siblings cuddled with her and slowly started drifting off to sleep.

Shortly after they all were sound asleep.

Hey beautiful folks! Hope you're having an amazing day!! Don't forget to comment and vote! Until next time....❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 260 11
It's a new chapter for Beyoncé and Jayden filled with faces new and old. New friends, and new foes. Let the adventures begin.
40.8K 2.1K 12
Who would've thought that two different worlds could mesh and coexist so peacefully... Sequel to The Succubus
4.2K 248 15
it can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
6.6K 383 23
jus read!