๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By LamaXebecs

If the Uchiha are a clan of hatred, then she is the greatest example of that. With a power akin to that of he... More

Introduction
Welcome Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~
The Great Kazekage Falls~
My soulmate~๐Ÿ–ค
NARUTO~
Father
UฬถCฬถHฬถIฬถHฬถAฬถ ฬถKฬถEฬถIฬถKฬถOฬถ
Mixed Feelings
DREAM~
Uchiha Keiko Of The Leaf~!
T O R T U R E ~
SENJU BLOOD
Bakashi ~
Teasing Senpai ~
Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~
Burn
o~ EMS ~o
Happiness
Pain
Okaa-Sama
๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ-๐“๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Chapter 60
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡Chapter 61 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡ Chapter 62 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ– โ”โ– Chapter 64โ– โ”โ– 
โœจ Chapter 65 โœจ
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 Q/A ANSWERS!
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™

Chapter 72

3.4K 141 25
By LamaXebecs

◇─◇──◇────◇ Kokuo! ◇─────◇──◇─◇

"GREAT GRANDFATHER OR NOT, KOKUO AND I WILL STOP YOU!"

The tailed beasts all stand behind her and Gaara as Shikaku attacks Madara.

"Let's transform, Kokuo!"

"Alright!"

The rest of the tailed beasts attack him as Kokuo finally finishes and hits Madara, as if it was a game of ball with her siblings.

Keiko could sense the horse's excitement of once again being with her brothers and sisters, and it made a grin go onto Kokuo's face.

Gaara and Shikaku seal him away, thinking they had succeeded but Keiko knew better.

"This wont work!" Just as she had said that, his susanoo blade cuts through and Kokuo steps back in her form, Keiko encasing the horse with susanoo armor.

"Ill be putting collars on you all shortly. Not one of you will escape."

Kurama punches the susanoo a growl erupting from his throat.

"None of us will wag our tail for you!"

"I'm sorry we were late. We were helping to move the injured." She nods at Gyuki, understanding.

"Do not worry. There shouldn't be any casualties now, cause its end game!" Matatabi answers, running alongside the two as Kokuo was the fastest.

"Right! Stack tails!" The eldest of the jinchuruuki ordered as all the tails launched at Madara.

"Over there!" 

"Persistent bastard." Son growls.

"But he has taken damage." Matatabi comforts as Naruto punches his fists together and looks at Kokuos changing form to Keiko.

"What are you doing, Kokuo?"

"It's back to Keiko now." Keikos own susanoo activates and she jumps onto kurama's back.

"Think you can give me a ride?"

"Yeah! Let's do this!" Keiko raises her hand, aiming her rinnegan at the powerful man and launching one of the rods.

"There." He unfortunately dodges and Keiko clicks her tongue.

"Universal Pull!" She jumps off the running Kurama and tackles Madara, punching him to the ground many times until it transforms into a wood clone.

"Substitution...." Her susanoo neck is grabbed and the roles were reversed.

"Your getting the hand of rinnegan, but your still bad at it!" She flips his susanoo, everyone watching the two fight each other.

"You really have gotten low! Your own son is disappointed in you!" 

"That's enough from you. It's not like you have any room to speak." She stiffens slightly, wondering how he knew.

"That's right. Take out all of your hatred on me! Show me how powerful you are!"

"SHUT UP!" Her whips throw him away, and he lands back with a bloody body and cut arm.

He stands once again, Zetsu also appearing next to him as they spoke.

And moments later, his right arms was replaced and he had his rinnegan back.

She watches him laugh loudly, maniacally as well.

Naruto looks back and forth at Keiko and Madara until she had finally noticed with slight annoyance.

"What is it?" Naruto blinks, Kurama mentally hoping her doesn't say what he's going to say.

"You look just like him when your laughing, Keiko-Chan." She narrows her eyes at him, clicking her tongue.

"Then again, the only time I see you laugh is when you go crazy, ttebayo."

"Shut up, Naruto." All the tailed beasts say, including Kokuo who had begun her transformation and taken over.

"Now look at what you've done. She's making me take control!" His blue eyes turn to white and panicked circles.

"I'm- I'm Keiko-Chan!"

"Silence boy! Focus on the battle!" Kokuo who was the tallest of them all, except when Kurama was standing, ordered.

"Summoning jutsu!" The sudden yell makes a certain creature appear.

"Thats the..." Keiko says from inside Kokuo.

"The real reason im taking over is so that he cant steal Keikos rinnegan. If he does, it's all over."

"What? Why doesn't she use rinnegan instead?"

"Because she's trying to regain all her chakra to freeze everything once again!"

"Alright! Let's buy her time- Even better, lets defeat Madara!"

Keiko stares at the missing arm of the gedo statue, an approving nod coming from her.

'Good job, Kakashi.'

 "Simp over your mans later. We got a war to win." Kokuo snickered at the Uchihas red face-not only in anger but embarrassment as well.

"Be quiet, Kokuo!" She sighed, a thought occuring in her mind that angered her greatly.

"I can still sense Obito's chakra, but it's mixed with one...Zetsu..."

"Listen here, everyone! We must avoid him, so back up!"

"What? Why?!" Shukaku frowned.

"Just do it-!"

"Ah!" Kokuo fell to the ground, the others all doing so as well.

"What..."

"Somethings coming!" Gaara warned, looking at Shukaku but his voice was to everyone else.

"I-"

"AGH!" A chain wrapped around Kokuo's neck, dragging her towards Madara but she retaliated.

"I'm not going to let you take Kokuo!"

"Yes, that appears to be true. I guess I'll begin with you!" He pulls Shukaku forwards but Gaara refuses to allow him to take the tanuki.

Keiko somehow manages to switch into chakra instead of body form and floats inside of the blue chakra of Kokuo.

"Universal pull!" She pushes his aimed Susanoo arm away, saving the one tails.

"Now then! Lend me your power, Kokuo!"  A large amount of chakra is placed in her eyes and she uses universal pull to free herself from the chains, breaking bits of it much to the eldest Uchiha shock!

"Itoko!" Itachis susanoo blade cuts the chain fully, saving her from it but sadly Madara used the chance to pull in the one tails and the rest of the beasts.

"No!" Her voice mixes with Kokuo's but Kokuo suddenly stills, letting out the loudest roar of pain.

Madara had cut off one of her tails, and even if it didn't reduce her power too much it still was a great pain, and it even allowed him to take in the rest of Kokuo, letting Keiko fall out unconscious.

Itachi quickly swipes his susanoo sword to try and retrieve the tail but Madara blocks his attack with his own susanoo and jumps away to continue retrieving the others tailed beasts

His red susanoo quickly grabs the female Uchiha, her heartbeat weak and quick.

"Oh no..." Itachi whispered, running behind Gaara who had Naruto on his back and was soaring towards the other shinobi.

"We need to get them medical attention, and quick!"

"I know!" The former s-rogue looked at his cousin, tears brimming in his eyes as her heartbeat slowed and slowed.

"Please, Keiko...Please don't leave as well..."

"Kitten..." Kakashi looked at his blurring mark, fear and confusion in in his eyes.

"Don't you dare leave me too..."

Chapter End~

:)

;)

:D

;D

Love yall.

Dw, I already said Keikos living, I wouldn't do that to yall.

.

...

AHHAAHAHA JK I TOTALLY WOULD PFFT- I LOVE SEEING YOU ALL CRY-

By the way I love you~

Next chapter will prbbly be a skip ehehehehe.

Check out my new Naruto book:

"Forgotten Mistake" 

BYE BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.1K 48
๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค. ๐€ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐...
752K 35.4K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
444K 16.3K 73
"To anyone else the two other students on Kakashi's team, Miyu and Sakura, would've been of no consequence at all. After all, Naruto was the holder o...
369K 8.1K 142
Hiko is Naruto's twin sister. Despite being twins they are polar opposites, Naruto is childish, Hyper and airheaded while Hiko is Mature, lazy and i...