Makoto's Secret Volume 1. (T...

By Aphmau_80

HEY! This is a full on rewrite for my first ever story Game Room. So I will leave the old story up since most... More

Hey!
Chapter 1. Back at Hopes Peak for Junior Year
Chapter 2. Classmates
Chapter 3. Truth or Dare
Chapter 4. Class Room Fairytale
Chapter 6: Date Night With Kyoko Kirigiri
Chapter 7: School Fire
Chapter 8: Spinn The Bottle/Junko's House
Chapter 9: Class is Back in Session
Chapter 10: Make Me Laugh
Chapter 11: Baby Sitting
Chapter 12: Sayaka Troubled
Chapter 13: Sleepover at Sayaka's
Chapter 14: Shopping
Chapter 15: Practice Time
Chapter 16: The Case
Follow my new account!

Chapter 5. Spin The Bottle

512 8 12
By Aphmau_80

Makoto Pov

Today is a Friday, and you know what that means. A Friday game with my classmates including Junko. I sighed as I lay there in bed. I still can't believe I am dating Kyoko, it feels like a dream. Also, I am happy my dad has not found out, usually my sister or mom sometimes can get on me. But it's mostly always my dad. He never gets on Komaru, always on me.

FLASHBACK

Mr Naegi: Makoto, you almost got into a fight with a kid! You need to control yourself.

Makoto: But dad, he almost hurt Sayaka. I did not what to sit and watch my only friend get hurt.

Mr Naegi: What would happen if you hurt Sayaka then if your eyes turn red? She would still get hurt, if this does happen again you will not be aloud to have any friends.

Makoto: D-Dad! You never get on Komaru when she has fights with kids.

Mr Naegi: That's because your sister is not a cursed soul Makoto. You are. How many time do I need to repeat myself.

Makoto: You never let me have friends. I just wanna be happy for one second.

Mr Naegi: Son! I can't risk you hurting anyone or getting us all killed. Now go to your room, you will not be able to hangout with Sayaka anymore if I hear this again from the school.

I ran upstairs and slammed my door like always. I won't be able to have friends now! All because I wanted to protect someone. He always controlled my life, my friends are the ones that make me happy. But I can't have that now, can I?

PRESENT

As long as my dad does not know, that is the best thing right now. I heard a knock at my door, I was not expecting anyone to come over late to my dorm. So I got up to check who it was and when I opened the door it was Aoi, and Kyoko. What were they doing here?

Aoi: Hey Makoto!

Makoto: H-Hey, aren't you two suppose to be heading to the game room right now like everybody else?

Kyoko: Well Aoi had the idea of walking with us since it's been a while for us to be in a group.

Aoi: Mhm!

She had so much joy in her face while Kyoko had a blank face like normal. I sighed and agree to walking with the both of them. After all I do enjoy hanging out with my best friend and my girlfriend. No dad controlling my life!

Aoi: Hey, I do really want to know something from you two.

I looked at Kyoko and I looked back at Aoi. I was confused by what Aoi was trying to say.

Aoi: What were you two actually talking about exactly?

Kyoko: What are you getting at Aoi?

Aoi: I am saying like, what were you two talking about in the game room? I-I know Makoto you got upset but I just don't want anyone hiding stuff from me. If it is something serious I will keep it a secret.

Kyoko looked at me and I gave her a nod letting her know she can at least tell Asahina about us being together now for a week. After all Aoi is probably one of the most trust worthy people in our class.

Kyoko: Y-Yes, we are dating.

Aoi: Eeeeeeh!!!

Makoto: Shhh. I don't want anyone to know, especially if someone is watching.

Aoi: Oh sorry. But how long have you two been dating now.

Makoto: For almost now two weeks.

Aoi: Really? You guys are really good at hiding it then. But Makoto.

I was confused why she had a sad but pride tone in her voice.

Makoto: What is it Aoi?

Aoi: Just, don't let people get under your skin. I know they were just teasing you, but if you want I can try to back you two up so your relationship can be a secret.

I chuckled and Kyoko gave a small nod.

Kyoko: Thank you Aoi.

Aoi: Anytime. Hey! Looks like we are now here.

We all looked at the door and I went in front of them and opened it to once find all of our classmates there again.

Junko: Ugh finally the last three we been waiting for!

Me, Aoi, and Kyoko all walked and and sat down next to one another. I was in the middle of Aoi and Kyoko.

Makoto: Sorry, we were caught chatting a while.

Mukuro: Ok.

Leon: So Junko, whats today's Friday night game?

Junko: I am glad you ask red head! Today we are playing spin the bottle. You all know how this game works right?

Mondo: Yes we do. Do I look like a dumb ass to you?

Junko: Yep! Since you said that no one can ask questions on how we're playing since you had to act like a snot nose brat about it narwhal.

Mondo: What did you say to me you pigtail bitch!

Mondo got up and almost try to hit Junko but Kiyotaka and Mukuro were holding him back.

Kiyotaka: Mondo, bro it's not worth it. Remember what I taught you. Breathe in and out.

He did what Kiyotaka said and all three of them sat back down.

Byakua: Please learn to control your temper. I am going to sit and watch this show go down.

Toko: Awe. M-Master you wouldn't w-want the chance of k-kissing me?

Byakua: Why would I want to kiss someone who's breath smells like a zoo?

Toko: Hmph!

We all just sighed of Toko's fetish for Byakua. I looked over at Kyoko and I smiled until I heard my name get called.

Junko: MAKOTO!

Makoto: Aah!

Junko: Stop eyeing miss lavender locks and pay attention. Your spinning the bottle first!

Makoto: What! Why me?

Junko: Because I get to decide since I am the host.

I looked at everyone including Kyoko. I sighed and I then spun the bottle as fast as I could watching it go around and around it goes until it landed on Kyoko.

Junko: Wow! Match made in heaven it seems. You guys get to make our first then kiss each other again. You two are really made for each other. It's like some love goddess has put you guys together.

Makoto: What are you talking about! It's just what the bottle landed on, I can't predict stuff.

I looked over at Kyoko and noticed her face growing a small shade of pink but her face blank as usual. I leaned over and pecked her on the lips and turned away blushing a little while everyone is oohing.

Celeste: I am surprised Kyoko would want to play these games.

Kyoko: What? Can I not have any fun?

Aoi: You sure can Kyoko have some fun! Here my turn.

Aoi spun the bottle and it went around and around until it landed on Mondo.

Aoi: What ewwww no! Why Mondo? Mondo how about you kiss Kiyotaka again.

Mondo: You Bitch! I am not the bad.

They both leaned over and peck each other and made disgusting looks. I just chuckled but I heard also Kyoko giggling a bit. I smiled knowing she is having fun with this. So I leaned over and whisper to her.

Makoto: I am happy your having some fun.

She jumped by my sudden move and I chuckled a little more. She sighed and nodded.

Kyoko: After all its mostly fun when your around. And I am enjoying myself. Especially after the kiss.

I blushed and little and we both giggled. Then we both heard screaming and we looked to see where it came from.

Junko: WHAT! I have to kiss the gothic Lolita girl. Uh uh no way.

Celeste: I do not want to kiss a witch!

Everyone was laughing at this even I noticed Byakua was too.

Byakua: My my temper girls. I thought the despair Queen liked this kind of stuff. Looks like she does not like the taste of her own medicine.

Byakua chuckled while Junko death stared at him.

Junko: I will have you know you rich bastard that at least I participate in stuff and not chicken out like you.

Byakua: But look what mess you caught yourself in.

Yasohiro: He does have a point.

Hifumi: I always dreamed of this. After all I do have 2d art of them I made. They are wearing bikinis.

Celeste and Junko: YOU DID WHAT!

They both walked up to him and used there heels to hit him. Everyone was balling of laughter. After that Celeste and Junko pecked each other. Maybe this game is not so bad after all.

Sayaka: Omg! You should see the looks on your guys face.

Yasohiro: I never seen two chicks this mad in a while.

Makoto: I am happy we are all laughing and having fun at least.

I smiled at them and some of them returned it.

Mukuro: Umm guys. It's time we need to head back to the dorms. The custodians will be here in 5 minutes.

Junko: Shit. Everyone walk out one at a time, but be quick.

Everyone got up and left. All that was left was me, Sayaka, Kyoko and Aoi.

Makoto: This was a some what fun game.

Sayaka: Hehe! I bet you enjoyed kissing Kyoko again.

Makoto: It was not like that!

I started blushing and turned around seeing Aoi smile while Kyoko just shook her head but smiled.

Sayaka: Well, see you guys on Monday!

Sayaka left and all was left was Aoi, Kyoko and I.

Aoi: I will leave you two alone now. You guys probably don't get much time with each other huh?

Kyoko: Yeah, it's usually on weekends. Mostly Friday or Saturday.

Aoi: Ok then! I will leave you guys then. See you all on Monday or maybe I will stop by this week. See ya!

Aoi left with a smile on her face. I looked at Kyoko and blushed.

Makoto: You know I-I wish we could hang out more. But my father he is a bit over protective.

Kyoko: I know. That's why we can't be together a bunch. But at least we can enjoy this moment.

Kyoko walked up to me and grabbed both of my hands. I twirled her around and hugged her.

Makoto: I wish I can hold you more often.

Kyoko: I wish you can see us more often.

Makoto: Ha! If my father would aloud that.

We both chuckled.

Kyoko: You know what. I know where we should go so we can spend a little more time together.

Makoto: And where exactly.

Kyoko: Follow me.

Kyoko took my hand and we hurried out of them game room and went down to the second floor of the school. We went near the pool entrance and I was confused.

Makoto: How are we going to get in?

Kyoko smiled at me and pulled out a key. Wait, how did she get that key?

Makoto: How did you manage to get that key Kiri?

Kyoko: Remember, I am the principal's daughter.

Makoto: Oh s-sorry hehe!

Kyoko: Your fine. Now let's got get changed in our separate rooms.

We both went to a separate room to get change. Are teacher made us leave our swim suits in our locker because she is able to wash them for us. I put my swim trunks on and headed out to the pool. Looks like Kyoko is not out here yet. Is something wrong?

I walked over to where the girls would come out and I knocked on it.

Makoto: K-Kiri. Are you ok?

She was silent until I heard her through the door.

Kyoko: This is going to be the first time you w-will see me in a...bikini.

I blushed now thinking about that. But an idea popped in my head.

Makoto: Well I am wearing a headband around my eyes. If you want I can wear double.

I tried lightening her up with a joke. The joke worked and she laughed a little.

Makoto: But if you want I can close my eyes. Will that make you a little more comfortable.

Kyoko: Y-Yes.

Makoto: Ok!

I went over to the pool and sat on the ledge and just dipped my feet in the water. Letting my body get use to the cold water. I then closed my eyes.

Makoto: You can come out now.

I heard a door open. Then I hear walking coming from behind me. Next thing I knew, Kyoko sat down next to me and grabbed my hand and put her head on my shoulder.

Kyoko: You do have a pretty toned body.

I blushed at her comment and mouthed a thank you. I could probably tell she nodded. I then pushed myself into the water and moved around a bit.

Makoto: Don't worry my eyes are still closed. I just have to feel around.

I could hear Kyoko getting in the water and I felt her hugging me. I could also feel her naked skin. But not her chest and under part obviously. I blushed by this.

Kyoko: Thank you, Makoto.

Makoto: Anytime Kiri.

Kyoko: Makoto. I know I never asked this but, why do you wear that headband?

Makoto: H-Huh?

Kyoko: Makoto, I am serious. Why do you wear that headband around everyone.

Makoto: W-Well umm I-

Shoot. What do I say! She can't know, she knows I am bad at lying.

Makoto: It's because I am...shy of showing my full faces.

Kyoko is now probably looking at me, examining me if I am telling the truth. Even though I can't see her since my eyes are closed. I heard her walking away. She might be at the edge of the pool leaning on it.

Makoto: Do you want me to take it off?

Kyoko: No you don't have too.

I heard the disappointment in her voice. After all I am the one who said we need to trust each other. I said that to her when I first met her. I fell in love with Kyoko for her mysterious figure. We were both quiet.

Makoto: C-Can you turn around. Don't look at me just yet ok?

Kyoko: Ok?

Now I could tell she had confusion in her voice. I let out one big sigh. Will my eyes turn red and hurt her? Should I take the chance? I touched my headband and sighed. Come on Makoto, she showed you her burned hands. I can show her my green eyes that she has never really gotten to see. None of my classmates never seen my eyes.

I took a hold of my headband and I ripped it off of my face.

Makoto: I-I have my eyes still closed so I don't see you in a bikini, but you can turn around now.

I heard the water move. I heard Kyoko have shock in her voice when she saw my face fully. The water started to move again and I could tell she was walking toward me.

Kyoko: Can I see your eyes Makoto.

Makoto: B-But what happen to not being comfortable?

Kyoko: I know but...I never gotten to see your face. You always wore that headband. Plus I know it will be embarrassing for the both of us but...can I see your eyes now Makoto.

Makoto: Hmm.

I was thinking about it. I'm scared of showing her my eyes now rather seeing her body. Everything was silent. Should I?

I slowly opened my eyes and I could see Kyoko in a bikini and now I can see her more clearly now without the headband I wear around all my friends.

Kyoko: Your eyes are beautiful. Why hide them?

Makoto: L-Like I said, I'm shy.

Kyoko chuckled and I joined along with her. I just sat there staring into her eyes. Then I accidentally glanced at her toned part of her body and immediately blushed and I saw her do the same.

Makoto: S-Sorry! I'm so so sorry Kyoko! I did not mea-

Kyoko: No, it's f-fine really. After all we can get used to this I guess.

Makoto: R-Right. Hehe.

I tried thinking of a way to make this less awkward. So I splashed some water in her face.

Kyoko: M-Makoto!

I flashed a little grin at her. I started to also noticed her showing a bit more emotion.

Makoto: Hehe!

Kyoko started to splash some water back. So I replied by doing the same. We were giggling and having so much fun, until I saw the time. It was 10:20. Dammit it's that late?

Makoto: Umm, Kiri we should probably head to our dorms.

Kyoko looked at me confused then check the time. She nodded and I ran in the water and hugged her.

Makoto: I want to say th-thank you for spending this time with me.

She was shocked by my sudden hug but then returned it. I put my forehead against hers.

Makoto: I promise I won't let anything happen to you. Your just to precious. I know people might think your cold but I want you to at least give a smile to someone.

Kyoko: Your sometimes a cheesy guy. But that will be hard for me to do Makoto.

We both laughed and I pulled out of the hug to go get changed into my regular clothes. Kyoko did the same thing as well. Once we both got changed she locked the doors of the swimming pool area and we walked back to our door hand in hand.

Kyoko: Hey Makoto.

Makoto: Yeah? What's up.

Kyoko: Can you promise me something?

She looked at me with a blank expression but I could tell she was being serious so I listened closely.

Kyoko: Can you promise to stay optimistic for me?

Makoto: H-Huh?

Kyoko: Your optimistic side is a really good quality. I don't want you to lose that. Your words is what lift people up. Especially me. So don't lose sight on that, ok?

I nodded and she ran up to me and gave me a hug then a long kiss. I was surprised by her sudden movement just now but I returned it. Feeling every part of her lips. She then slowly pulled away as I did. But I hugged her again.

Makoto: I will keep that promise.

I walked into my room as did she. I flopped on my bed and touched my lips. Kissing Kiri is the best feeling ever. She's never shown this affection side to her.

Makoto: Maybe I am just growing on her, hehe.

I smiled to myself, knowing me and her will always be by each other's side. No one can break us apart right?

No one can ruin the bond between us right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 4.5K 82
Longest book I've ever "wrote" πŸ˜‚ Might be expanded due to requests of fangames and what not. Highest ranking: #1-UCN
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
915K 42K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
13K 164 12
When a man wakes up in a grave, with no memories of who he is or where he is from, he is thrust into a world of monsters, disease, and death. A world...