be with me | hamada asahi

By PRINCEHAENAMI

In which a girl who lost everything finds comfort in the arms of a humanoid named Asahi. 아사히 (ASAHI) | TREAS... More

PREVIEW
1 | Asahi
2 | Family
3 | Danger
4 | Somewhere
5 | Trust
6 | Help
7 | Message
8 | Lover
9 | Coincidence
10 | Amiss
12 | Nostalgia
13 | Desire
14 | Psycho
15 | Dilemma
16 | Vengeance
17 | Friend
18 | Torn
19 | Goodbye
20 | Kill
21 | Reboot
22 | Sorry
23 | Gone
24 | Obsession
25 | Home
26 | Treasure
27 | Grief
COMING SOON

11 | Safe

1.5K 141 163
By PRINCEHAENAMI

" We keep playing all night
Please don't go anywhere
Holding hands with me
I want to stay with you
Don't leave me "

Yuna and Jaehyuk turned around to see Asahi waving at them. She heaved a huge sigh of relief before rushing over.

"Are you okay? You scared us!" She cried and checked the robot's face.

Asahi grinned. "I'm good."

Jaehyuk narrowed his eyes when he saw Asahi stare at Yuna. He clenched his fists and took her hand.

"Okay, shall we leave?"

He tried to pull Yuna away but felt a hand grab his wrist.

"Where are you taking her?" Asahi asked, glaring at him.

Jaehyuk returned him with a challenging stare.

"The agents have gone missing, it's risky to let Yuna stay here." Jaehyuk explained, gritting his teeth.

Asahi didn't let go of her hand, and continued to stare at Jaehyuk. The two remained like that, with Yuna awkwardly in the middle, until Doyoung came to break the tension.

"Hi! What's going on?"

The three of them turned their heads in unison.

"Even I don't know." Yuna mumbled, shrugging her shoulders.

Asahi let go of Jaehyuk, who also took a step backwards.

"Yuna, follow me. Let's get away from all of them." He told her and pulled her away quickly.

"But—"

"Now."

Yuna let the robot pull her away, leaving Jaehyuk and Doyoung behind, watching the two of them leave the premises.

Doyoung scratched his head and turned to Jaehyuk, pointing at their direction.

"Hyung, are you just going to let them leave like that? What about the agents?"

Jaehyuk sighed and placed his hands in his pocket.

"Let them go. They can't keep running forever anyway."

__

Yoshi woke up with a blurry vision. He blinked twice and looked around him. His hands and feet were tied together with ropes, and next to him were Mashiho and Haruto, still unconscious.

Mashi! Ruto! His mouth was taped, so he couldn't utter a word. Where are we? They were all trapped in one small room filled with empty cardboard boxes, like a storeroom.

I have to get us out, somehow. Yoshi looked around him, but it was almost impossible with his limbs bound together so tightly.

Just then, the door opened and a masked man walked inside. Yoshi looked up, frightened. The man took off his mask and revealed his face.

No! It can't be!

__

Asahi came to a stop at the exact same car of Mr Kawazu's that he had used before to pick Yuna up from the hospital.

"Dad's car! How did you manage to get it here?" She asked, pleasantly surprised.

"You don't need to ask how I do it, Yuna. I'm not human, I'm a humanoid." Asahi started to flex the muscles on his body, but Yuna just bursted out laughing.

When Asahi heard that laughter, he felt a different emotion piercing into his algorithm. It was... excitement. He paused. Why did he always feel like that whenever he saw Yuna's face light up? It was unusual.

"This'll lead us to a safe place to stay." He opened the car door and motioned her to get in. "I will protect you."

Yuna headed inside, following Asahi's lead. The robot was the only one she could fully depend on for physical and emotional support right now. It sounded crazy, but what could she do?

She also couldn't stop worrying about Yoshi, Mashiho and Haruto. They were spies! It was almost unbelievable that they could be so easily abducted like that. But what Yuna didn't know was that they were not as experienced in this field as she thought.

__

"How— Why are you doing this, Junkyu?!" Mashiho spluttered in disbelief as Junkyu took out the tapes off their mouths.

Junkyu smiled sinisterly. They could hardly believe that this was the same quiet and shy guy from before. It was almost as if he had a 180-degree personality change.

"I didn't think I'd get you all so easily!" He sneered, laughing to himself.

Yoshi pouted and stomped his foot. "You're not going to win! We'll get you!"

"I'd like to see you try."

Haruto clenched his fists. He was fuming mad. He wanted to break free from the ropes and start throwing punches at Junkyu, but he couldn't.

"Why are you doing this? Yuna is your cousin and she lost everything! Her parents, her one true love and even her own memories! She's your family, don't you know that?!"

Junkyu blinked his eyes, almost as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I don't have a family..." He murmured and turned around. "I'm not... I don't know..."

The agents watched as Junkyu slowly left the place, leaving them stranded once again. They looked at one another in dismay.

"How could we have missed that? I've always had that feeling it was Junkyu, but then again I didn't know!" Mashiho grunted, frustrated with himself.

"Something seems off to me," Yoshi replied worriedly. "I don't know why."

"Perhaps Junkyu has some sort of a personality disorder?" Haruto guessed. "Fuck, I hate this. What if we die in here?"

Mashiho shook his head, his eyes showing grit and determination as he faced his two colleagues.

"No, we will survive. Trust me."

__

As they pulled to a stop, Yuna followed Asahi as they walked down a quiet street lined up with log cabins. Asahi stopped right outside Unit '12T' and knocked on the door. A loud bass could be heard from the inside of the house. Yuna perked her head curiously, but her eyes immediately diverted back as the door opened. A young Asian guy stood there. He looked around the same height as the robot.

"Oh, hello! Asahi right?" The guy waved at them in a friendly tone, instantly washing away all the uncertainty that was building up inside Yuna. "Welcome!"

"Hi. Yuna, this is Kyle Bang from Seoul. Kyle, this is Yuna Kawazu from Osaka. I'm Asahi, made in Osaka." The robot formally introduced, with Yuna stifling a giggle as she shook hands with Kyle, who gave him an amused look.

"Nice! Come in, come in!" Kyle motioned the two as he led them inside, where they spotted another fellow inside a room staring at the computer. "This is my roomie, Daniel Choi, but everyone calls him Danny."

Danny got up from his seat and waved at them. "'Sup!"

Yuna smiled. At least the owners here were hospitable. After Kyle showed them to their room, he left them to spend the night.

Asahi got Yuna to stand at a corner as he helped her to fix the bed. Once everything was settled, he tucked her in. Blushing, Yuna got up and pecked a small kiss on Asahi's cheek.

"Thank you, Asahi." She said softly and went to sleep.

As Asahi shut down his system to recharge his battery, the only thing that was on his mind that night was her.

To Be Continued...

a little fluff for you all HAHAHA hope irl bestie doesn't kill me KFBWJDJ

also, for those who didn't know, Danny and Kyle are hyunsuk's and yedam's english names ACK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 859 17
⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ COMPLETED ⚠️MATURE LANGUAGE/SCENES ⚠️SMUT** ⚠️PREPARE YOURSELF
173K 6.3K 50
ᴛʀᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ #1
71.9K 1.9K 22
⚠️ WARNING- MATURE CONTENT/LANGUAGE INCLUDES BLOOD/ DEATH/SMUT/CURSING/GUNS/DRUGS COMPLETED
48.4K 2.1K 37
„𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥?" 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵�...