Taekook Oneshots

By Colderthanice_997

A bunch of random oneshots of taekook. Some of are fluffy And some of are smuty ; ) ⬆️Jungkook ⬇️Taehyung... More

Shower Sex
Hickey Prank
Forced Marriage Part-1
Forced Marriage Part-2
Forced Marriage Part-3
Cold Hearted Husband
Cold Hearted Husband Part-2
Cold Hearted Husband Part-3
NOT AN UPDATE!
NOT AN UPDATE PART-2
Cuddles
Enemies

Best Friends

3.8K 69 31
By Colderthanice_997

It's kinda based on true events : )

Top kook
Bottom Tae

Best friends... that's all we are. We can't be more than that. We have been friends for 10 years. We literally did everything together. We slept together ( not that kind of sleep nasty minds) woke up together, failed together, passed together. Literally did everything with each other. It's been 8 years I fell in love him. Everytime I got the courage to confess something happen that broke my confidence. Whenever he smiles cuz of me I feel so happy. His bunny smile...his doe eyes...his highlighted hair..his body...his kindness, the way he talk to me so softly like I am just a glass that will broke.

The way he caress my face, the way he hugs me so tightly like he never wants me to go. It makes me feel like I am his world, his everything...but again we are just best friends. He even said I love you to me when he was drunk but I guess he meant that he loves me like a best friend.

Even our hyungs got confused by our actions. They asked us multiple times if we are dating or not. I wished I could say yes..but again we are just BEST FRIENDS

"Tae...? Tae?!" I got out from my thoughts when he called me with his sweet angelic voice.

"Yes kookie? Do you need something?" He looked at me confused

" No hyung but are you ok? This is the 5th time you zoned out today"

I sighed and said " Yes kookie I am ok...just tired" he suddenly stood up and said " Ok that's it you are going"

I looked at him confused " where?" He picked me up like I was nothing but a piece of paper. I swear this muscle pig- " Hospital." " WHY IN THE HOLY HOLE IN THIS WORLD IN NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL???!???" I screamed out of my lungs. " OMFG Tae Calm down you literally made my eyes bleed" he said and put me down.

" Hehe sorry didn't mean to do that...BUT I WON'T GO TO THAT SHITTY PLACE HMPH" I humped and crossed my arms.
" Ok ok fine geez. Btw I don't mind you scream" he said and leaned towards me and whispered " I would love to hear you scream...baby" My eyes were about to pop out from the socket but I quickly calmed down and said " Y-YAH ! Respect me you ass I am your hyung" i smacked his head. " Ouch hyung that's hurts" he said and pouted. Oh how freaking much I wanted to remove that pout by kissing him.

" You guys literally act like couples and say that you guys aren't one. Yeah sure" we heard a voice from behind. We turned around and saw Jimin.

" Hi Jiminie" I went to him and hugged him. " Hi Taetae" he hugged me back. " Umm Tae?" He whispered while still hugging me. " Don't laugh or ask anything just look at Jungkook's face" I pulled out from the hug and looked and Jungkook.

He was literally looking like he was about to kill someone. But whom? Me? Cuz I hugged jimin? " He is jealous~" I looked at jimin with a confused yet disgusted face. " Nevermind" I said and went back to Jungkook.

" So kookie-" before I even can finished my words Jungkook pulled me in a bone cracking hug. " Jungkook what are u doing" I asked him while trying to get out of his grip." Well Yoongi Hyung messaged me bye love birds" jimin said and left. And finally Jungkook pulled out from his hug. " W-what was that for?" I said while panting. He literally took my breath away .What do u expect me to do?

He came to me and whispered in his husky voice which send a shiver down to spine " I don't like when someone touch what's mine" I blushed cuz of his words. " Y-YAH! What do u mean by yours? I am not yours" I said and looked away. " Well you will...baby" And he walked away from there leaving me all frustrated.

* After few days*

I was laying on bed peacefully when I suddenly got a call from Jimin. " Hello?" " T-tae come f-fast" he sounds like he is crying. " What happened minie? Why are you crying?" " J-Jungkook" and that's when my heart stopped beating. " W-what happened to him?" " He got in a a-accident. He is on green road street come there-" before he could complete his sentence I cut of the call and ran towards my car.

" Just be okay Jungkook" that's all I was chanting while going there. When I reached there I got confused mostly surprised.

Why Jungkook would get into an accident in this like place. When I reached on the last place I was shocked as hell.

" Hello my love" I heard that voice. It belongs to him. Am I hallucinating? I turned around and saw my love my bunny my best friend my everything standing there looking freaking hot In his suit.

I went to him and quickly hugged him " K-kookie... Are you okay? Jimin said you got into an accident? Did you get hurt anywhere?" At this point I was a crying mess. I don't care about it. I just want him to be okay. " Tae..look at me" " No" " Please for me" I sighed and pulled out from the hug. " Why are you crying my baby? Look I am totally fine" he wiped the tears that were rolling though my cheeks. " You are so bad. Do you know how much scared I was w-when Jimin told me that you got into an accident? This is how you show care f-for me by making me crying?" I was crying again. Fuck you Jeon Jungkook for making me so sensitive about you.

" I am sorry my baby. I didn't mean to. I just wanted to give you a little surprise. I didn't mean hurt you my love" he kissed my cheeks. It was normal for us to kiss each other cheeks.

( A/n: FACE CHEEKS NASTY MINDS)

" I hate you Hmph" I humped and looked away. " Tae..look at me please" " Nope" " Please?" " Ugh what is- "My whole world literally stopped seeing him on his knees. Is he going to do that? Nope it can be right?

" Tae....we have been best friends for 10 years. These 10 years was the best years in my life. Whenever you smile I feel my whole day brighten up. I can't see you cry cuz it breaks my heart. You are literally the most beautiful and perfect person in the world. Words can't describe how freaking much I want you to be mine. Baby I love all of your scars, I want all of your sadness to be mine and all of my happiness to be yours. I love you Kim Taehyung. I love you more than anything. So....will you be my boyfriend?"

" YES !! FUCKING YES" I jumped on him wrapping my legs on his waist." I love you too Jeon Jungkook. You are my everything. I fell in love with you 8 years ago but didn't get courage to tell you. Cuz I didn't wanted to lose you. I love you my...bunny" he put our foreheads together and wiped my tears. " You won't ever lose me. I will be with you for forever" he finished with a smile. I looked at him and smashed my lips on his. It actually feels like strawberry like I thought it would be. He was shocked at first, but after few seconds he kissed back with the same amount of love. After 5 minutes we pulled out cuz of the lack of oxyjin.

We both looked at each other and said

" I love you Kim Taehyung"
" I love you Jeon Jungkook"

I (j) hope you enjoy it.

-NEMIKO 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 2.6K 15
Here are some bts one shots. I take requests. Fluff/Lime Angst/Sad Y/N & OC And Let's face it all we want is just SMUT/LEMON ~Requests open~
4.3K 87 16
Just bunch of taekook oneshots
245K 5.4K 75
⪻ 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝. ⪼ ៚ just a lot of random taekook oneshots by me. leaving a vote and comments in your favorite oneshots will be very much apprecia...
110K 4.4K 55
[Just a bunch of gguktaekook fluffy oneshots] •01/04/21• -𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐨-