Little Morgan Gallagher

By Strawberries0312

Morgan Gallagher was the middle daughter of seven kids. Born to an alcoholic junkie father and a mother who r... More

Introduction
1-Mouse
2-Living up to your name
3-Deadman walking
4-Champagne?
5-Karate kid
7-You fucked a Milkovich?
8-Franks the good one
9-Moms are douchebags
10- You three geniuses
11- Something remotely selfish
12-Some 'Stan somewhere
13- Hey Milkovich
14- Sergeant Slaughter
15- Would you have my sleep with the kid?
16-Is the kid your son or your brother
17- Devils womb and heart
18-Came in from the back
19- A warm mouth
20-Morgan, my little mouse
21- Fun Razor
22- Happy thanksgiving
23- Jimmy-Steve
24-New champion
25- Youll know it when you see it
26- Angie Zahgo
27- What did you call me?
28- Screwing Jimmys dad
29- Geriatric viagroid
30- Dungeons and Dragons
31- Fuck you is what you were invited to
32- Gallagher Whore
33- Thank you Fiona
34- You wanna feel like a man?
35- Fuck someone new
36- Commie skank
37- I'll miss you
38- He's your puppy
39- My oldest daughter
40- Coke
41- Help your fucking family
42- We cant just leave her
43- You bastard I missed you
44- Molest someone your own age
45- You're a piece of shit
46- Together
47- Pulling a Frank
48- California forest fire
49- Guess what we've been doing daddy
50- Empty
51- Summer
52- Look away pastor
53-Wont be long seeing me again
54- Suitcases
55- Psych ward or an E.R.
56- Gabriels demons
57- Loony bin
58- Secret
59- Bipolars and psychopaths
60- Fourth times a charm
61- Juvie
62- Piece of south side trash
63- US marshalls
64- Hurricane Monica
65- Your condition
66- Pablo Escobar returns
67- My baby sister
68- Hello little Gallagher
69- Evicted
70- Gender Reveal
71- Last chance
72- Kick
73- Partners in crime
74- Room 218
75- Bad pull-out game
76- Baby Gallagher-Milkovich
77- Parenthood
78- Best of us
79- For better or for worse
80- Lake Michigan
81- Cheating piece of shit
82- Letting it slip
83- Shitfaced
84- Weight lifted
86- Amber alert
87- Therapy shit
88- Chief
*Important*
89- Silicone dicks

6-I have it now, thats all that matters

23.9K 449 123
By Strawberries0312

     I jumped as the door of my bedroom swung open and Ian burst through, taking off his jacket as he spoke.

     "I went to Mickeys house looking for the gun, he wasn't there."

     "Shit, what happened," I asked him from the top bunk. I usually hung out on Lips bed when he wasn't there.

     "Mandy was there, told me Mickey would probably kill me. She checked me out before I could find the gun. But he hit Kash Morgy, I'm gonna kill him and get the gun back."

     I tilted my head at him, thinking. Then an idea popped into my head, "Yeah.. uh, I told Mandy I'd meet her. I'm gonna go." I hopped down off the top bunk.

     "Okay mouse, be careful," he warned me lighting a cigarette. I quickly pulled on my shoes and a jacket and left as quick as I could.
     *               *               *               *               *

     I made my way to their house. I found a crowbar on their porch, I grabbed it quickly, then went in through their door. Terry was passed out on their couch, I cringed at the smell that reeked from him.

     I found Mickeys room that had a sign across the door that read "Stay the fuck out." I opened the door, closing it quietly behind me. There was Mickey, face down, fast asleep on his bed.

     I poked him with the crowbar, he stirred around, waking up. "The fuck," he muttered to himself.

     "I want the gun back Mickey!"

He turned to me, squinting his eyes. "Gallagher?"

"The gun!" I demanded holding the crowbar closer to him. "All right!" He mumbled, pushing himself up and standing up to face me. I felt like he could see straight through me, his blue eyes seeing all my fear.

     Suddenly he jumped at me, grabbing my wrist that held the crowbar. It was so sudden I didn't have any time to react, and I was flipped over onto his bed and he pinned me down.

     I used my legs to try kick him and I struggled and squirmed against him trying to get out of his grip, but he was much stronger  he straddled my waist, keeping me held down and got the crowbar from my hand.

     He held the crowbar up ready to swing at me. I scrunched my eyes shut, waiting for the pain to hit my head... but nothing happened.

     I slowly opened my eyes, looking up at him. He was looking down at me, still holding the crowbar up, but then he sighed, and lowered it. a wave of relief came over me.. and shock that he didn't bash my head in.

Our eyes locked together, and for some reason I felt butterflies deep in my stomach. The next thing I knew, he was ripping off his shirt, and helping me take off mine.

He was unbuckling his jeans as I undid the buttons on mine.

     He leaned down and started kissing my neck, pinning my arms down using the other hand to pull my underwear down as his kisses travelled down my chest and stomach. I panted. Shit was this really happening.

     *               *               *               *               *
I was pulling back on my shirt. I knew if either of our families found out, shit would go down. It was one thing I was best friends with a Milkovich but if they knew I was fucking one... I'd be dead.

"Not a fucking word about this to anyone, you hear me Milkovich?"

"Sure thing Gallagher," he said smiling at me as I pushed past him out of his room.

Mandy was standing outside the door. "Hey Morgan, what're you doing here?" She asked. I smiled and pulled up my shirt, revealing the gun I had in my jeans.

She smiled at me when she saw it.

* * * * *
I got back home and walked in to find my siblings surrounding a coffin, Frank inside. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "What the fuck is going on?"

"Two guys are after dad for six grand," said Fiona shoving ice down his suit. "We have to fake his death to make them go away" added Debbie.

What the actual fuck. "Come on, you guys need to look sad. Fake cry," V ordered, pulling me over to stand in between Ian and Debbie.

     Fiona, Steve, Carl, Lip and V stood at the other side as we all prepared for the men to arrive. Me and Debbie were good fake criers.

     Two tall men walked through our door. Scoping us out. They approached the coffin. "Sorry for your loss," one of them said.

     "It was a shock," Fiona replied, fake tears in her eyes. They both eyed us suspiciously.

     "An accident was it?"

     "Suicide," said Lip, as I fake sobbed into Debbies shoulder, Ian gripping my arm. Debbie cried louder too. Jeez she was good at being dramatic.

     Suddenly the man raced towards the coffin, grabbing Frank by the suit. "I know you're faking it! Come on! Open your eyes!" He yelled.

     He hit Frank across the face and Debbie screamed. "Jesus Rob," the other men yelled grabbing him, pulling him away from the coffin. "Look at him he's fucking dead!"

     I stood with my hand across my mouth watching this, my other arm pulling Debbie in closer to me.

     "Sorry he's under a lot of stress, I'm gonna check with the boss," he explained pulling a phone out and dialling a number.

     "Yeah, there's nothing here worth taking. Unless you want the little girl. She's 14, 15," he said glancing at me. My siblings looked in shock as Ian gripped my arm tighter.

     "She's a looker, a bit small for her age though... how about Frank. Want anything for proof?"

     He finally hung up the phone and turned back around to face us. "Okay, he keeps his extremities."

     "And you'll be going?" Lip said. "Soon as he's in the ground." Well shit. "What no Why!" Debbie cried.

     "Bosses orders." I started to panic until a miracle happened, his car alarm started to go off. Thanks to Carl.

     The two men ran outside to the car. "Come on Morgan, we gotta keep them distracted," said V grabbing my wrist.

     We both zipped down our jackets to show some more skin, the best thing to keep men distracted. Seriously creepy though since I wasn't even fifteen yet.

     We chatted them up, acting flirty until we saw my siblings coming down the steps holding the coffin. What the fuck did they use instead of Frank.

     "Nice hickeys," V winked, looking at my chest as I zipped my jacket back up, "better not let your big sister and brothers see those." I giggled back at her...

if only she knew who gave them to me.

* * * * *

     Later that night, we held a fake after party for Franks wake. The two men sat at the bar.

     "Frank Gallagher, loving husband, devoted father," Kev announced as a speech. Jesus he was good at talking out his ass. "Truly respected and a cherished member of our community."

     Me and my siblings threw secret smirks to each other listening to the rest of Kevs bullshit.

     "To Frank," and we all raised our glasses. "To Frank," we repeated back. That's when the two men got up to leave. Thank fuck.

     As they went out the door, Lip locked it... then Frank came out from hiding. "Gonna take more than that to turn out the lights on Frank Gallagher!" He cheered.

     Everyone started cheering and drinking that our plan worked.

     Later in the night Frank was up on the mini stage.

     "And people ask me they say Frank.. whyyyy do you drink," he sang.

     "To get drunk!" We sang back.

     "And whyyy do you smoke!"

     "To get high!"

     I danced around before I spotted Ian at the bar. I stumbled over to him after my few drinks.

    "Hey big bro! Guess what," I smirked falling against him putting my arm around his shoulders.

     He laughed at me. "What mouse."

     I lifted up my shirt to show him the gun once again. His mouth fell open. "How the fuck did you get that!"

     "I have my ways," I smiled.

     "What did you do!"

     "Nothing, I have it now that's all that matters."

     He looked at me suspiciously. "Morgan..."

     I smiled again but we both jumped as we heard a loud crash. Fucking Frank... he fell backwards and knocked down the whole TV.

     "Fuck Frank another TV!" Yelled Kev.

     "I'm okay," grunted Frank, getting up.

     I couldn't help it, and bust out laughing at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.1K 22
Ian wants kids. Mickey, not so much. But it seems their fate is written in the stars when 6 year old Maryanne Brown shows up at their house in desper...
7.3K 122 15
Lip Gallagher and Danielle McKinney had been best friends since they were in diapers. Their friendship starts to get complicated when he starts seein...
9.8K 55 14
Y/n Milkovich is the little half sister of Mandy Milkovich. She's not really related to Mickey or Terry, 'cause Mandy's mom cheated on terry and that...
30.4K 316 45
Rory Milkovich is the youngest Milkovich in the family. She is 14 years old and completely different to her siblings. She practically lives with the...