Robbing the decade between us

By Antusama

"Girl, I'm not kidding. I'm actually going to kill you,"Baekhyun said while pointing his gun straight at her... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 6

201 9 6
By Antusama

"Is there anything you want to say to me?"

Baekhyun was beyond confused. Ever since Jian came home from school, she came in his room and has been staring at him with a smug smirk on her face. Baekhyun doesn't know why but this is giving him bad feeling. He was already annoyed at her ever since she decided to leave him alone to deal with that girl called Minhee in the morning. That girl talks so much it made his head hurt and it was so obvious that she was trying to get his attention. Baekhyun had to try his level best to try to stay calm and act nice to her. Baekhyun wanted to teach Jian a lesson for leaving him with her like this when she comes home but now what is up with her?

Jian kept smirking making Baekhyun grow more and more confused,"Did anything good happen?"

Jian nodded,"I found the truth about something that I was really curious about."

"Okay cool, now go back to your room cause I still didn't forgive you for what you did in the m.."

Jian kept smirking and said,

"Out of all the cool things you could've been, you turned out to be a God forsaken thief?"

Baekhyun's heart dropped. He didn't want her to ever know this, how does she know that? She is just throwing random assumptions, isn't it? Baekhyun tried to calm himself down and tried to look as normal as possible,"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Try to deny it all you want, I have proof and I know who you are,"Jian said while coming closer and then slowly whispering in his ear,"Mr. Night Rain."

And then she walked back and leaned against the door. Baekhyun's heart was racing and mind was clouding with so many questions and thoughts. How did she know? And what does she mean she has proof? Is she gonna go to police with it? Baekhyun again tried to act as normal as possible. Nothing is impossible for this girl. If she really has a proof then he would have to cut a deal with her and get rid of that proof.

"What proof are you talking about?" Baekhyun asked.

That made Jian burst into laughter.

"Huh?"Baekhyun was confused again. Is she going crazy or something?

Jian came and sat on the corner of the bed,"You should've seen your face. Who knew the mighty Night Rain would get so scared so easily? I wonder if your fan club members know that you are scared so easily.."

"Jung Jian,"He called angrily,"Cut the crap and tell me what proof do you have and where is it?"

"So you can destroy it?"

"Just freaking tell me while I'm still being nice."

Jian again laughed out loud. Baekhyun frowned. She doesn't laugh much, but this laugh is scary. She looks like...a lunatic?

"Are you going crazy or something?" Baekhyun asked.

Jian tried her best to stop laughing but she couldn't, so she said in between her laugh,"There were so many comments about you being so damn smart and intelligent...Oh gosh..how did the smart Night Rain fall for my bait?"

Baekhyun frowned again,"What?"

Jian smirked,"There was no proof, Mr.Night Rain. It was just a wild guess but seeing how you took my bait..looks like my guess is true after all."

WHAT???

Baekhyun was angry at her and more at himself. Why did he fall for this scheme without thinking twice? He knew deep down there was no way this girl could've found any proof. How did he still manage to make a fool out of himself in front of this teenager?

He has always been known for his intelligence and brilliancy while carrying out missions. But being in front of this girl..his mind seems to go blank. His mind stops working, portraying him unnecessarily stupid. He doesn't know why this happens and why this has to happen in front of her out of all people. It's embarrassing.

Baekhyun tried to redeem himself by sounding as angry and scary as possible,"You do know that knowing this would put you in so much danger?"

"Yeah I know. But do I seem like I care?"

"You know I could kill you because you have thing information, don't you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah I know,"Jian shrugged,"Most welcome."

Baekhyun sighed,"What do want in return of keeping this secret?"

Jian smiled, shocking him,"I don't want anything, Baekhyun. I'm just relieved that you aren't a serial killer or a psychopath. I guess I can come to peace with a thief living in my house as long as you don't steal my games. And I think it would be interesting. I wouldn't try to come up with plans to drive you out of my house again, promise! Let's actually try to get along.."

Baekhyun's heart was warming. She seemed genuine when she said that they should get along and she would come to peace with him staying here. And according to his observations, she wouldn't tell anyone his secret either.

Maybe she isn't that annoying of a brat I thought...

Jian continued,"There are so much cooler things you could've been. An underground fighter, weapon dealer, leader of a huge gang, underground racer, a sniper, a hacker. But you turned out to be a thief? I thought of so many cool things when I saw you with a gun but reality is indeed different than fantasy huh? I guess wattpad fan fictions are raising my standards too high."

..........Or not.

Baekhyun frowned. She completely ruined the moment.

And what the heck is wattpad?

"I can't believe there is also a fan club for you? They think you are all that brave and stuff but in reality you are scared of bugs.."

"Jian Stop.."

"It would be so much cooler if you were in a gang or something. Like ACE."

Baekhyun kept his mouth sealed. She already knows too much, now if she gets to know that he is also a member of ACE, South Korea's biggest mafia organization, it would be a mess. But seeing her underestimating him and his profession like that..he really contemplated whether or not to tell her. Like he's not just any petty thief like she's making him out to be.

He's freaking Night Rain, the world's most infamous thief, who stole billions and billions of dollars worth of money and diamonds and is also a member of ACE.

"What's with the expression? Are you jealous of ACE or something?"Jian asked.

"You're talking way too much today, Jian."

"I know! I guess I'm just happy that you are not someone who would hurt my grandma. Hey, Night Rain doesn't kill people, does he?"

"Not necessarily but you might be an exception,"Baekhyun said looking at Jian.

"Be my guest,"Jian said.

"And Listen Jian, you already know too much, you can't dig more into my life, you cannot try to get access to anymore information, this is a warning, okay? Unless you want your grandma to get hurt, stay away from my world and my business and don't ever think of going to police."

"I won't,"Jian said,"By the way..why is your name Night Rain? Do you like rain or something? You just gave me another reason to hate you cause I freaking hate rain."

"You hate rain? What's there to hate about it?"

"Slippery roads, mud, wet clothes, need to carry an umbrella, cold.."Jian was listing all the things she hates about rain and Baekhyun was looking at her with a small smile on his face.

Looking at her talk so much to him made him realize how much she eased up after knowing he isn't someone harmful. Maybe he should've told him this way sooner because he isn't minding listening to her rant to him like this.

While she was talking about rain, she looked kind of disgusted and a bit scared. It seemed like she had some more complex about rain than she was leading on, like how he used to. But Baekhyun didn't ask her right then, he would eventually try to figure it out.

"I also once used to hate rain,"Baekhyun said,"Night rain especially. It always took me to a night which I wanted to erase from my memory. I used to curl up in my bed whenever it rained at night. But one rainy night I was rediscovered as a person..so I decided to make Night Rain my name,"Baekhyun smiled looking at her as the memories from the night when gang leader Yunho found him played in his mind.

"I didn't understand a single thing you said."

Baekhyun chuckled,"I would tell you the whole story when the time is right. You said we would try to get along with each other from now on!"

"Yes I did,"Jian said and offered him her hand to shake,"To get along well?"

Baekhyun kept smiling and took her hand to shake,"To get along well!"

"Now that we are taking a step towards peace why don't you buy me pizza to celebrate it?"Jian asked.

Baekhyun frowned,"Is it what it was? You wanted pizza from the very start, didn't you?"

Jian shrugged,"Probably but aren't you rich? You steal billions from banks."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes,"Fine, I would order pizza. But only for this once."

A part of Jian's lips lifted portraying a very tiny smile, almost invisible but Baekhyun saw it,"Yay!"

Baekhyun his his smile,"You go wash up while I order, go!"

Jian nodded and got up to leave. She shouted from outside of the door,"See you when the pizza arrives!"

Baekhyun didn't hide his smile this time. He opened his delivery app with a smile on his face.

He for some reason is having a very good feeling about this.

Friendship with this annoying teenager doesn't seem so bad.

___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712 9 12
Of course Park Jimin's roommate, Kim Taehyung decides to throw a party for themselves on the last day of high school for the seniors. But then, it ge...
13.3K 502 14
[C O M P L E T E D] โWhat are you orders, Mr. Byun?โž โJust entertain me. I need a good distraction from this fucking hangover.โž โUnderstood.โž Both o...
16 1 1
*WARNING* Domestic Violence Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been together forever until they aren't any more. *One Shot* Characters other than EXO members...