The Show Must Go On [Trickste...

By SimpingGoddess

♡ The Trickster is quite new to the Entity's realm, when he's in a trial against you he is taken back by your... More

♡Chapter One♡
♡Chapter Two♡
♡Chapter Three♡
♡Chapter Four♡
♡Chapter Six♡
♡Chapter Seven♡
♡Chapter Eight♡
♡Chapter Nine♡
[IMPORTANT A/N]
♡Chapter Ten♡
♡Chapter Eleven♡
♡Chapter Twelve♡
♡Chapter Thirteen♡
❌ Discontinued ❌

♡Chapter Five♡

2.6K 84 78
By SimpingGoddess

[Y/N] felt a lot of guilt when Claudette came up to her smiling, beckoning the girl to come and sit down at the fire with the others. Questions instantly started being thrown at [Y/N] by her friend, obviously Claudette had been extremely worried about their wellbeing; she had no idea where they had vanished to. Taking a few seconds to compose theirselves [Y/N] began explaining where she had been, the others listening, confused.

"Darlin' that sounds like a whole lotta'
trouble, they didn't hurt ya' did they?"
Kate sounded concerned but [Y/N] shook her head, insisting she was fine. She knew that was a lie though after what Ji-Woon did to her body, but [Y/N] couldn't bring herself to say anything about that. If anything [Y/N] wanted to portray Ji-Woon to the others as a good person, however that wouldn't be a possibility not after all he has done to them in trials; including the rest of the killers too.

"We ain't gonna' talk about how she's been sneaking off to see that bastard Trickster?" David piped up, anger in his voice. Nea who was next to him rolled her eyes, smacking the man on the back of his head with a scoff.

"You idiot! [Y/N] would never betray us in any way, don't you use that brain of yours? This is some valuable info!" David rubbed the sore spot on his head, sending Nea a hard death glare. Before he could get out an insult to her though, Dwight timdily spoke up.

"I-I think [Y/N] is very brave." He gave a small smile to said girl, with which she returned one.

"Thank you Dwight. Um- but there is something else I kind of need to confess, I-uh don't know how you'll respond to it though... " [Y/N] gulped.
It was truly best to tell the survivors eveything and that meant confessing about being profound with Ji-Woon,
even if they responded negatively atleast it was out in the open; not eating away at her subconscious for keeping it hidden.

"You can tell us anything darlin' we won't be angry I swear to ya' hun."

"So we all know the new killer right?" [Y/N] looked around, everyone nodded their heads. "Well um- me and him may have uh.. How do I say this?" The girls face grew hot remembering the night, Ji-Woons naked body flashing in her mind.

"Had sex?" Meg spoke bluntly, a smirk playing on her lips.

"Y-Yeah we did." [Y/N] looked down at her feet, not wanting to even look at her friends faces.

"You're making a mistake." A voice
said, [Y/N] looked up to see Yun-Jin.
The woman put a hand to her hip standing above where [Y/N] sat.

"W-What do you mean?" Yun-Jin came to sit beside the girl, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Please if you value your life or your mentality you'll leave Ji-Woon alone. Anything that he tells you is a lie." Yun-Jin consolidated the girl, who didn't know what to say back to that.

"How do you know that? All the killers could be just like us." Jake rasied an eyebrow, Yun-Jin sighed.

"I knew Ji-Woon before this place, he is a sadistic murderer, he doesn't care about anyone but himself trust me. He's way too self absorbed to even notice anybody elses feelings, in the end he'll do what's best for him and him alone." Yun-Jin turned to look at [Y/N] once again, seeing the girl had a distraught look on her face.

"I can't help my feelings for him, they won't go away... Even when he hurts me they remain." [Y/N] felt tears well up in the corners of her [E/C] eyes, a painful sting shot through her heart.
Ji-Woon really had the girl attached,
so much that it was becoming dangerous not just to her but for others around her. What Yun-Jin told her pained [Y/N] to the very core, she didn't want to believe any of it but she knew deep down it was most likely true.

Standing up suddenly [Y/N]'s mind went blank and she darted off back into the woods, ignoring the voices yelling her name. The girl ran as fast as her legs would let her not looking back, she didn't even know where she was heading in the first place. To the killer camp? To see Ji-Woon? No. That's not what she needed right now what she needed was time on her own, away from everyone and everything.

♡♧♡♧♡

Coming up to a small stream [Y/N] crouched down on the grass beside it, hearing the gentle, luminous water flowing lowly; it was very calming.
Wiping her tear stained eyes the girl breathed slowly in and out, trying to relax as best she could. A few more minutes passed by all she could hear was the water, standing back up witha sigh [Y/N] heard rustling coming from somewhere behind her.
Flipping her head around to look she saw a shadowy figure lurking behind a thick tree, [Y/N] took a step back.

"W-Who's there? Show yourself!"
[Y/N] could feel a lump in her throat, she swallowed hoarsely nervous as to who it could be.

"No need to be afraid, I've seen you come to our lil' killer camp before."
It was a deep, dark sounding voice.
Stepping into view, it was The Clown.
He held his butterfly knife in his hand smiling creepily at the girl, he was way bigger than [Y/N].

"What do you want?" [Y/N] asked,
trying not to sound scared.

"Just to say hi, you're a sweet lil' thing ain't ya'? I see why the boy has taken an interest." [Y/N] figured he must be referring to Ji-Woon, how did he know about the two of them? The Clown was nowhere to be seen when she was at the killer camp, so how did he get this information?

"That's none of your business, me and him we have-" [Y/N] stopped herself.
What did they have exactly? They weren't in a relationship, Ji-Woon never asked to be her boyfreind so what did they have? [Y/N] frowned thinking about it.

"Poor thing. Ya' think he loves you but he's just using ya' for his own needs. I'm just jealous he got there before me, I guess I'll take what I can get."
Striding fowards The Clown grabbed the girls arm with a vice like grip, pushing her onto the ground roughly.
His weight overmatched hers by a mile his strength ten times better, the girl had no chance of getting back up.
The Clown straddled her small waist almost crushing her, [Y/N] could barely breath with all the excess weight keeping her down.

"G-Get off of me!" She tried to wiggle free but that rendered useless panic rose in her body, legs beginning to feel numb.  The clown yanked on her hair before slicing her cheek with the knife, [Y/N] shrieked in pain.

"You wouldn't mind if I took one of these pretty fingers would ya'?" He asks, admiring her hand in his.

"N-No don't!" [Y/N] attempted to pull that hand back but all he did was tighten his grasp, he chuckled.
With his other hand he lifted her shirt up revealing the bandages that had tended her wounds, prodding his finger at them [Y/N] winced at the action; he knew what he was doing.

"Must be quite painful girlie, how about I take a closer look?" As he was about to take the shirt off completely
a bat came swinging from the side, straight into his head and he didn't even have time to react before he fell to the side on the grass. Scrambling onto her feet [Y/N] touched her cheek,
then looked at her hand to see blood.

♡♧♡♧♡

"똥 조각" Ji-Woon spoke, spitting on him. {Piece of shit} [Y/N] eyed him,
he smiled at the girl. "Hey angel."

"T-Thank you, Ji-Woon." She dived into him wrapping her arms around his torso in a hug, Ji-Woon froze in place not knowing how to respond. He had never really had someone give him a hug, so it was a new, weird feeling. Thinking of nothing else he patted the top of her head, ruffling up some of her hair.

"Anytime my darling [Y/N], I wouldn't let such foul hands defile you. You are mine alone, I can't have anyone else hearing those beautiful noises can I?"
[Y/N] stopped hugging him, moving back to give him some space.

"Yeah... " [Y/N] looked away sadness evident in her voice, Ji-Woon didn't notice that though.

"Now my angel let's go get that cut cleaned up!" Ji-Woon twirled the bat around walking away from the body on the floor, [Y/N] followed behind.
Minutes passed by in silence, as Ji-Woon was busy humming a tune he failed to realise [Y/N] had vanished, when he turned around he stopped.
"[Y/N]? Where did you go, darling?"

♡♧♡♧♡

[Y/N] darted her eyes around at the surroundings one minute she was with Ji-Woon walking next she's somewhere completely different, looking around some more she realised it was The Memorial Institute. So the entity had dragged her into a trial randomly, [Y/N] felt a sting emit from her damaged cheek; it still hadn't been dealt with.

Taking some time to recuperate [Y/N]
sat down leaning against one of the walls in the room she was in, that encounter with The Clown had shaken her up she was lucky Ji-Woon came to the rescue when he did. Which made her question how he even knew she was there, was he watching the whole time? No that couldn't be right, he would have intervened much sooner if so. Maybe it was just some sort of coincidence?
Whatever it was [Y/N] was thankful,
she let out a yawn, shutting her eyes.

"I really need some sleep."

♡♧♡♧♡

Chapter five all done! Hope it was okay? Clown is going to be the antagonist of this story I guess, he just seems to fit the role in my opinion. I may add some other antagonists as we go along I'm not too sure yet. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter, have a lovely night all ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 10.7K 56
Reneé Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneé is taller and older then reader unless requested
107K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
285K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
228K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc