Made For Two

By SiniChennCreations

A story of a girl name Lichelle who never envied people who have loved ones, regardless of their age. She lac... More

CHAPTER 1: INTO YOU - Part 1: The First Encounter
CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - Part 2: The Man who lean in close to me
CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - Part 3: When He said She's Mine
CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - PART 4: That Flower we both brought
CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - PART 5: Like wine lies
CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - PART 6: Escape into the Emotion
CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - PART 7: The sun sets when the past arisen
CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - Part 9: Into You

CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - PART 8: Hide and Seek

44 3 0
By SiniChennCreations

Baron's Point of View

"If you assume that you will get Lichelle, you are wrong. She will never be yours. Enjoy your remaining days before your doom jerk. " Lichelle's friend said

What he said that she would never be mine keeps playing in my ears. Can I ever find her? Will she even hear my side?

What happened that night was

....

[Flashback]

"Baron ah! You take care of yourself. Don't overdo it yourself. " Grandma said in a letter she put on my table. " I will leave now knowing that you are fine."

Despite my hangover, I'm in a good mood and intend to stay at home. After drinking two bottles of wine the night before, I drank beer. It was the anniversary of my mother's death, and I met the guy who had caused her death.

As a result of my encounter with lichen, I am now content. She changed me. No one had ever made me feel this way before. I'm happy that I can see her whenever I want.

We do meet on the bus every day. She isn't like the other women I've met. She's frigid and self-centered, yet I feel the same warmth I have with my mother.

Thinking about this makes me want to visit her at home. Last night, I couldn't believe that I kissed her. But because of that, I am now sure about my feelings. My grandma also provided me with their address on a piece of paper.

But first, I'm going to take a bath.

//

After having a bath, I heard someone calling on my phone, so I didn't have time to get dressed and pick up the phone.

"Hey, dude. Uh, are you not going back here to your hometown, huh? The bitches are waiting for you?" He asked.

It's Ayno from my hometown speaking.

"You mean the beach, dude?" I chuckled.

"No dude, I mean it, it's your bitches ha-ha," he exclaimed, laughing.

"I'm sorry for them," I said, "but I have one already."

"Have one? What do you mean by that, dude?" he asked.

I couldn't stop giggling. "When did I lie? I don't date any girls. They're the ones who think we had a relationship when all I was doing was clinging to them," I explained. "Ayno Dude, it's the truth."

"Wow, alright, but why so serious?" He sighed. "I trust you, dude," he responded, "but send me the evidence."

"No way!" I replied coldly.

"Ay, why not?" he asked as I hung up the phone and sent Lichen's photo to him.

I have a photo of her. I'd taken it the first time I saw her on the bus. I became interested in her and wondered if she was asleep or not. I'm not sure why I took a picture of her, but now I realize it's because I like her. I love her.

Seeing myself in the mirror reminds me of what I did the night before to her. I can't stop biting my bottom lip when I think about her.

I can't keep myself in control any longer. She has a lot of male friends, but I hate seeing others clinging to her.

Lichelle's face that night was no different. It bothers me. Is it possible that I am the self-centered one? because I want her to be completely focused on me.

"Hello, Baron!"

I was surprised when I heard a strange voice and felt someone hug me from behind. That perfume is distinct, and I don't recognize it.

"Baron, I've been missing you terribly. Have you already forgotten about me?" she asked. but I didn't respond. I was annoyed by her presence, so I pushed her hands away from me and turned to face her.

It was "Jiyeon!", the girl who had previously irritated me.

She said, "Yeah! Miss me too? I am back now. No one will have you except me, " As I attempted to escort her out of my house, she began to kiss me.

However, she continues to push me, putting me on her top, and kisses me once more while I hear someone enter my house.

I stop.

I glanced at the door to see who it was, which turned out to be Lichen. I was as surprised as she was. I smiled at her, but Jiyeon pulled me away and kissed me again.

Lichen goes away with a shock on her face.

I violently stopped Jiyeon.

"You should stop Jiyeon. I'll never be yours. You already have what you want, so don't show yourself to me, or I'll make you vanish again," I shouted as I raced to my room to get dressed and chase Lichelle.

But it's too late for me, and I won't be able to see her. I also went to her house.

Her mother informed me that Lichen had not yet returned from my house. I tried everything to find her in the alley, but I couldn't find her. Perhaps it's because of what she saw earlier.

When I come home, I check to see what Lichen has brought me. It's a packed dinner that her mother has prepared for us. Nonetheless, it's a misunderstanding, and I'd want to tell her that.

I can't sleep because I'm worried about where she was. What a moron I was.

Flashback ends

I was standing in front of the mirror, looking at myself again. "How can I make Lichen see such shit?" I say it sarcastically!

It was my fault. I make her think bad about me. It was comparable to what happened to me at the time. I was always getting myself into trouble, and it was always my fault.

Even though I was aware of it, I continued to play her. But that does not mean that we were in a relationship. I didn't even court her, yet she was just as glued to me as I was to her. Everyone in the school is aware of it. Many girls continue to approach me, making every man in my school envious.

I was cornered alone in the school's alley, where my father is the school Dean. I fought those who beat me, breaking their bones and charging my father half of their money.

Yes, I was a jerk. No, I didn't. I defend myself because that is what my mother taught me. My father slapped my face in front of my mother, which angered my mother. I became angry at my father and hit him till his face bled. But he did the same thing to me, as I was severely battered and ended up in the hospital.

I spent three weeks in the hospital and was unconscious for nine days. My mother burst into tears as soon as I awoke.

My father was not in the room. My mother informed me that my father had been transferred to a university in Seoul as the new Dean.

When my mother told me she had already filed for divorce, I became even more outraged. I wasn't startled because I was relieved she did it since that man is unworthy of my mother.

My father fails to show up for their divorce hearing, and my mother cries until she is involved in an accident. As a result, I'm convinced that I'll never have a parent like him.

I eventually decided to move to my mother's hometown. My granny raised me. Despite her impairments, she is a cautious woman. Because I miss my mother so much, I spend more time with women. I can't seem to stop many women liking me.

I became friends with Ayno, St. Van, and Ziu.

Ayno was a musical genius who had previously produced numerous award-winning artists' songs. But he keeps his identity hidden so he may live freely, whereas St. Van is a person who enjoys cooking cuisines from foreign nations, and lastly, Ziu, who travels the world to collect antiques.

How about me? I'm just a needy man who uses my good looks to acquire money. I've modeled clothing and other items, and I also enjoy photography and own a business.

As a result, I can spend my own money without relying on my father's fortune. I don't even ask for his money, and I'm not going to need him.

That is what I have been thinking about since he abandoned us and caused my mother's death. There will be no further returns once you have already let go. I can't state that my friends aren't playboys because they're popular with girls too.

It's not only for us or me. I've prepared a woman who can make me fall in love with her without her doing anything.

It means an unexpected person.

I received an unexpected SMS message from my friend Ayno. He shows me a photo of himself and Lichen. My body weakens as a result of excitement. He did, however, tell me where she was.

She was on vacation in my mother's hometown.

After getting it, I immediately took a bus headed for the train station, carrying only my phone and money. I'm nervous and can't stop thinking about Lichelle.

When I got on the bus, I chose the seat near the window. The sun was going down. It's a breathtaking sight. So I photographed it. This one is fantastic. But I prefer that girl.

Time passes, it is already evening, and I have arrived in my hometown. I take a step back and enjoy the air. Even though it's not so close to the sea, you can smell it. It's already 11:05 p.m.; I had no idea time flew by so quickly.

Then I discover a nearby hotel, but it's all fully booked. So I found an apartment near the resort. Thankfully, I got a vacant one. I'm so tired that I want to go to bed and sleep. So I did.

/

The next day,

I awoke with the help of apartment workers in the morning. I mean, in the afternoon. Why did I spend my time sleeping when I could have been looking for Lichelle first?

I'm a little far from Lichen's location. My friend Ayno isn't returning my calls. I decide to take a walk around till I reach the beach.

My childhood memories reappear. I sat on the ground, letting the water seep into my feet, remembering my mother's face.

"Big bro, would you want to buy my bracelet?" A kid offers it with a dirty look.

"Of course," I answered with a smile, "I'll purchase it all."

I remember doing this work as a child.

"Big bro here, it's two dollars," he muttered, his jaw clenched.

"Whoa, are you the one who made this?" I asked, reaching for the bracelets and pinching his cheeks.

"N-no, it's my mother. Anyway, thank you so much, big brother, " he says as he rushes and jumps. I can picture his bright face and a wide smile.

What would I do with all of these bracelets?

Then I remembered Lichen's while looking at this unique bracelet composed of seashells and red plastic diamonds, which seemed to fit her hands.

So I raced over to Lichelle's house, but she wasn't there. I met her father and he said, "Lichen is somewhere else."

I tried to find her, but it was too late. I decided to return and took a bus headed for the resort where I was staying.

Surprisingly, the face I was looking for, the hands I wanted to clutch so tightly and never let go. Her icy coldness and audacity.

Lichen, my love, was finally found.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 1 19
'A 17 yr old girl's visit to a town which she does not quite like. A new neighbouring boy who sneaks into her backyard quite often. A friendship base...
191 27 27
It's a story of a boy. Who was just in his high school. But his life was not normal like others. Soon He got transferred in his father's friend's s...
1.9K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
1.7M 44.8K 76
If I am willing to get the love and care which I never got in my life I do not mind waiting endlessly. I love him, for he was the only one who cared...