Loud Blondes | Denki Kaminari...

By Calybear7

(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You... More

Aizawa's Daughter | Chpt 1
Ugh, 1-A | Chpt 2
Textbooks | Chpt 3
Disappointing | Chpt 4
Phone Number | Chpt 5
Drawbacks | Chpt 6
The Party | Chpt 7
Out of Here | Chpt 8
Unwanted Attention | Chpt 9
Acquaintances | Chpt 10
Not the Same | Chpt 11
Relief | Chpt 12
Bubble Tea | Chpt 13
You Know Her? | Chpt 14
Everyone Else | Chpt 15
Paper Dino | Chpt 16
Friends | Chpt 17
Short Circuit | Chpt 18
Mitochondria | Chpt 19
Jealous | Chpt 20
The Aizawa Household | Chpt 21
Sport's Festival | Chpt 22
Yellow | Chpt 23
Sleepover | Chpt 24
Hug | Chpt 25
Studying | Chpt 26
A Bad Day | Chpt 27
Silent Treatment | Chpt 28
Invisible | Chpt 29
All Worked Out | Chpt 30
Simple | Chpt 31
Hard Bargain | Chpt 32
Camp | Chpt 33
Okay | Chpt 34
Comfort | Chpt 35
Loud Blonde Connections | Chpt 36
Safe | Chpt 37
Bass | Chpt 38
Groceries | Chpt 39
Happy | Chapter 40
Guilty | Chpt 41
Married | Chpt 42
My Beautiful Girl | Chpt 43
Rebellion | Chpt 44
Mistake | Chpt 45
Spacey | Chpt 46
Mirai | Chpt 48
Casual | Chpt 49
Epilogue | Chpt 50
GIVEAWAY - COMMENT TO WIN (Closed)

Family | Chpt 47

4.7K 225 220
By Calybear7

Hi seggsy people

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

I awoke from my second or third nap of the day to Kaminari watching TV in my living room. He had his arm around me, letting me sleep against him. I suppose I had asked my father to put on Ponyo and then promptly fell asleep. I couldn't remember watching very much of it. I picked up my head, causing Kaminari to glance down at me.

"Oh hey, you're awake now," he said, brushing back my hair so I could see him. I looked at him, still dazed from waking up.

"Wha?"

"You...don't remember me being here earlier, do you?" He asked, helping me sit up.

"I remember, you were here and you said something about wanting to break up."

"What?! No no no, I said I DONT want to break up. Very important distinction," he replied, shutting off the TV.

"Oh..."

"We almost died together, I don't want to lose you like that," he said, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Of course," I said, placing a hand on his face. "You said you knew I wouldn't judge you."

"Right," he stated, taking my hand. His eyes moved quickly and shortly around my face, kind of sadly toned.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," he replied. "Just glad you're okay."

"I'm glad you're okay too."

It was quiet for a moment before I spoke up.

"We're you eating a pineapple when we talked?" I asked, getting a memory of the fruit coming up.

"You said if I was a fruit I would be a pineapple," he stated. I peered back at him.

"A fineapple."

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"I think...I really messed up a pickup line," I stand, taking my hand from his to cover my eyes.

"Are you serious?!"

"...yeah."

"The perfect partner everyone," Kaminari said. I hit his arm and he whined. "I can't believe you of all people were trying to pick me up."

"While I was on drugs."

"You used a pickup line on me."

"Drugs."

"You really must want some."

"Get out of my house," I scoffed and he just grinned at me.

"Hey, what did you and your dad talk about last night?"

"Well...he was mostly pissed I broke his whole 'no loud blondes' rule. He forbid me to see you, told me I was making too many mistakes. I got so worked up that I thought I was a mistake. A regret. Since my mom was blonde and dumped me on my dad when he was...what, 19?"

"Oh man..."

"I just flipped saying stuff about how 'if he didn't love me then he should've just...gotten rid of me," I said. "Obviously, that's not true. He came and talked with me, apologized for ever making me feel that way. He's going to struggle with it for a second, but he's learning to just let things go."

"I'm glad you're okay," Kaminari said.

"Wait. Where is he?"

"He and Mic went to pick up dinner."

"...and left me alone here. With you. Blonde or not, neither of my dads leave me alone with a boy," I pointed out. It was true, that was just a common rule all around for many parents. They didn't leave me alone with anyone that could be of interest. Friends could stay but if they were suspecting something, there was no way.

"What are we going to do? You're short a working leg," he stated.

"What do you think we would do?!" I asked. He raised an eyebrow and I pointed at the door. He just laughed, telling me he was joking. I knew he was.

"You're so cute when you're flustered," he laughed and I felt my face warm up.

"Just shut up and help me position my leg better please, you're such a bully," I scoffed. He reached over, helping me with a smug grin.

"Oh come on, lighten up."

"You can't just say that shit at random."

"Why not?"

"Because?!"

"Because it makes you flustered, but frankly I like it too much to stop," he stated and I grumbled. He laughed, sitting himself back down. "Pickup lines and flustered behavior, jeez I love you."

He stopped, realizing what he had just said. His face was the one to turn red now, electricity actually popping at his ears he was so embarrassed. I felt my stomach twist, clenching my hands into fists. That was the first time I had really heard that.

"I mean–no, I don't, you know, it's just that I don't want you to be uncomfortable so like only if you are, gah I'm such a dummy–"

"I love you too," I interrupted. He glanced up, the way he looked at me giving me butterflies against my chest bone.

"Really?"

"Yeah, stupid," I scoffed, brushing him off. "Of course I do."

"The coolest girl loves me."

"Shut up!" I called and he smiled at me. He took my hand again and for some reason I was nervous again. I had gotten so wonderfully used to Kaminari's attention, more specifically his kisses. Now, expecting his kiss, I was overwhelmed with anticipation. It was almost like the first time we had ever done so.

"You weirdly nervous?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Definitely," he stated. He, being the bolder one, went for it. He leaned in and I let him come to me, mostly because I was pretty immobile. His hand let go of mine as our lips brushed. His other hand joined it in holding my jaw firmly. His kiss fit against mine and I smiled ever so slightly, still feeling the nerves through the tips of my fingers. After all the drama preceding our relationship, we had been rushed into getting as much in as possible.

Now we had all the time in the world.

This was slower and more deliberate, lips moving ever so slightly to capture each other at different spots. He didn't pull me into him quickly, but gradually dragged me up against him. It was like each second, each frame, was unique. He kissed me continuously until his kiss shifted up to my cheek bone, beneath the outer corner of my eye. Then just below it and further towards my jaw. Under that at the very top of my neck, causing my jaw to move upwards. My head tiled to the side as he moved down the neck to the base, my head shifting back up. He buried his mouth and nose against then side of my neck, breathing so it tickled.

"Ay stop," I called, giggling slightly. I pressed him away and he picked himself up from me. He leaned down to kiss me again, sweetly.

"Ugh, gross."

I glanced up at the door where Hanako, Ryou, and Shinsou were entering.

"Glad to see the two dumbasses who snuck out are busy making out again," Hanako said.

"How did you even get in here?" I asked.

"Your dad said if I helped with groceries and looked at your leg I could stay for dinner," Hanako said. "Those 2 losers came with me."

"We're not losers," Ryou said, shutting the door.

"Grow boobs and we can talk."

"That's not happening," Ryou scoffed. He followed her into the kitchen and Shinsou followed awkwardly behind. Since when did he become a part of their scene?

"Suck my dick Ryou," Hanako scoffed from the kitchen.

"You don't have one and I wouldn't if you did."

"Well aren't they nice," Kaminari said, picking up the Pikachu stuffie. He made it dance across my legs, soft noises coming from his mouth that made me smile.

"So, care to explain what the fuck happened and why you didn't tell me?!" Hanako asked, standing in front of me with her arms crossed.

"I...love you?"

"Mmhmm, sure," she stated, crouching down beside me to toss the blanket over my legs aside.

"Be nice Hana, they just got attacked," Ryou stated, standing beside Shinsou.

"How are you guys?" Shinsou asked. I looked between the two, connecting the dots. So that's why Shinsou was here.

"Okay–ow!" I called. "Where the hell are your bedside manners?"

"You snuck out?! Without me?! I mean really," Hanako grumbled. "And then you get attacked?"

"By league members," Kaminari said. Hanako shook her head.

"Sorry mom."

"Sorry is right (y/n)," she scolded. It was for odd reasons, but for reasons nonetheless.

"Your dad said Shigaraki touched your leg?" Ryou asked, stepping closer to see. Hanako unwrapped my bandage, pulling back everything.

"Oh my god!" Denki called, covering his eyes.

"That is...gross," Hanako said. "I'll admit that."

The skin was healing, but still majorly missing on the side of my calf. I didn't want to admit it but it almost looked like it had been eaten by some kind of animal. It would've been a twin to that if the edges of it all weren't coated in a grey dust. As it healed, it seemed to go away with the new skin but I wouldn't put it past my body to leave a red and possibly grey scar.

"Man you really piss me off," Hanako said, picking off a couple flowers that were sprouting from her arms as she complained.

"I know."

"Don't get hurt again and DEFINITELY don't go out without me," Hanako warned and I promised to follow her rules. The door opened again and my parents arrived home.

"Oh good, I'd like to see," my father stated. He peered over, most likely comparing it to how his was. "This doesn't look all too well."

"I'm putting anti-infection and some stuff to promote skin growth," Hanako stated, spreading a gel-like substance on a new bandage. She must've produced it from her bag. She fixed it up and Mic excused himself from the room. He was squeamish when it came to blood sometimes, though his main disgust was with bugs. Kaminari placed his arm around me, leaning on the back of the couch again.

"It hurt?" Ryou asked.

"Eh, kind of like a sore muscle now. I think the medication is still working," I replied.

"Well come on, dinner," Mic called. Kaminari volunteered to help me stand. It was okay, kind of aching, but not too bad. My leg and foot still felt a bit numb so it was difficult to navigate successfully. Everyone sat and my parents passed around food. Kaminari took my hand underneath the table.

"So what was the fight like?" Shinsou asked.

"Oh, it was crazy. Shigaraki and Dabi both showed up to take (y/n) away, right? She's an Aizawa. And–" I listened to Kaminari speak for a long while, the food finally distributed and everyone settled when he finished.

"Here's to further safety," Mic said, raising his glass.

"And to not having to fight like that ever again," Shinsou added.

"How about to inviting me places," Hanako hinted and I sighed.

"To being glad everyone is okay and together," Ryou countered.

"To people we love," Kaminari stated and I felt my face go warm. I hadn't expected everyone to just add in. I glanced up at my dad, whose eyes were trained on me. He turned to look at the rest of the table.

"To acceptance. And to everyone's happiness," he said, eyes looking to me. I smiled, joining my cup with the rest.

"To everyone. May we prosper," I said. It was kind of corny, but uplifting as everyone cheered to a shitty takeout dinner. I smiled, placing food in my mouth as I looked around the table to a bigger family than I hadn't expected.

And that wasn't even everyone.

~Caly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 15.5K 20
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 '𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭�...
1.2M 41.6K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...
6.3K 190 25
I'm walking down the hall of UA as usual but today i'm walking past 1-C and too class 1-A. Mr. Aizawa finally convinced principal Nezu to let me tran...
658 4 44
Being the daughter of two pro heroes everyone expects you to have a powerful quirk. However sometimes your expectations aren't reality. (Y/n) (L/n) W...