๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐ž๐ž โˆ— ๐๐ž๐ง๐ž๐...

Oleh SunnBeann

๐๐ž๐ง๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐…๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ | ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž โคท ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž โœ“ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ... Lebih Banyak

๐™ท๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐š‚๐š’๐šก
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š‚๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ
.01
.02
.03
.04
.05
.06
๐™ป๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐™ฐ๐™ป๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค

๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ

24.4K 611 44
Oleh SunnBeann

Well, dear reader, it should seem
that all of Grosvenor Square has been left to ponder a rather scandalous question, indeed.

Might one former diamond's recent fall from grace turn out to be the most damning scandal of all?

"Ladies and gentlemen, a most extraordinary event
is about to take place. Right this way! Come! Come!"

"It is with great privilege I present Vauxhall's
newest spectacle of illumination. Feast your eyes above and allow all that is radiant to overwhelm you!"

"Look, Brother." Elia whispered to her bother, her gaze still on the illumination.

"What is it?" He asked clueless, making her giggle. Both walking towards their family who was watching from aside.

"Miss Veuilleton." Benedict said once he was near the family, everyone turning to look at him. "Would you like to dance?"

"Lord Berbrooke's barony is over 200 years old. His lineage is legitimate. He has had an excellent education, possesses no debts, never hurt an animal or a woman, and is even a decent shot. To speak strictly, there is nothing wrong with him." Anthony told his sister in a blunt tone, a look of of confusion clearly on Daphne's face.

"What should any of this..." she asked.

"You are to marry him." He said in the same town.

"Nigel?" She asked in disbelief.

"I had to find you a husband, Sister. Now, be grateful it is done. It should be just as easy
to fall in love with Lord Berbrooke as with anyone else."

"I will not hear of this." She scoffed and walking away from her brother, taking deep breaths as she did.

"You haven't bled. It's been over a month since your arrival, and you haven't bled." Lady Featherington told Marina once she entered her room, the bed sheets on her hand. "I suppose I should be happy." She breathed. "Up until now, I've had no legitimate excuse to dispense with you. But when Lord Featherington hears of this, when your own papa hears of this..."

"Please..." Marina begged, tears in her eyes.

"I suppose I should be happy." Lady Featherington scoffed. "And if it were guaranteed
that my own ladies would not be affected by your revolting recklessness, I would be! Do you even know who the father is?"

"What I know is that you shall never understand." Miss Thompson whispered while tears were falling down her eyes.

"What was that?"

"You shall never understand!" Marina yelled. "Someone like you, living this ridiculously charmed... Did you think I wanted to come here to be around people like you, so out of touch, so superior?"

"That was my toe, Lord Bridgerton." Elia giggled, stepping now in his toe on purpose.

"Hey! What was that for?" Benedict asked with a smile.

"It's been the third time you step in my toe tonight, My lord." She remarked. "If I remember you weren't the type that stepped on Ladies toes."

"And you are right, I am not." He said while grabbing her tighter to spin her around and lay her down on his arm, just to pick her up once more. "And if I remember, we were leaving the formalities aside."

"Benedict, Are you nervous?" She asked with a little smirk on her face, a light blush adorning his cheeks.

"No, no!" He almost yelled. "What would you think that, My lady?"

"Well from your tense shoulders and the small sweat drop forming on your forehead, I would think you are." She replied.

"It's not that." He answered.

"Is everything alright?" She asked with concern, the song ending and both stepping away from each other, the warm they fell from each other vanishing.

"Come here," he said while taking his arm on hers, both walking to the part were not many people were. "Elia, May I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Did you lost an earring at Lady Danbury's ball?" He asked, from the seriousness and the way he was acting she thought it was something more serious,
She laughed.

"Yes, I did." She respond. "Albeit I didn't find it."

Benedict Bridgerton wasn't the kind of man who get nervous about little things like this, but after spending many hours in her Drawing room or with her family, he did. There was something about her that he couldn't help but fail miserably with his charming self. He felt many things that he couldn't explain, and it terrified him. It all happened so fast. He knew that from the moment he had met her, his world would never be the same, and he was willing to experiment that new world without instructions or a map for guidance just for a girl he had met days ago. "That's because I did" he responded, taking out the pice of jewelry from his pocket, the one he carried with him everywhere in hopes to give it to her when he saw her again.

"Whatever are you doing?" Lord Berbrooke asked Daphne.

"Nigel, not now." She responded harshly while walking side to side, trying not to lose control.

"Nigel?Are we to drop the honorific so soon? I suppose as your husband..." he started but being cut off by Miss Bridgerton.

"You will never be my husband. I will never marry you. My brother, he. He made a mistake."

"Do you think yourself better than me?" He asked, walking towards Daphne.

"It'd be best for you to leave."

"You should be thanking me. I'm your last hope.
No one wants you, Miss Bridgerton." Lord Berbrooke continued, stepping closer and closer to Daphne.

"What are you doing?" She asked once she had him really close.

"You'll find out." He said while trying to grab her, a smirk never leaving his lips.

"Stop it! Let go of me!" She yelled, her fist harshly impacting with his nose sending Lord Berbrooke to the floor unconscious. The duke arriving second later. "Your Grace... I had no intention..."

"Of knocking the climp flat out? Well, I must say, I am impressed." He said truthful.

"What are you doing out here?" She asked him.

"Avoiding certain people." He shrugged.

"People?"

"Mothers." The duke commented. "They are people, I suppose."

"You are coming from the Dark Walk. It is merely a few steps away." Daphne started, her breath getting quicker by the seconds and panicking starting to rise.

"What would you know of the Dark..."

"The Dark Walk is merely a few steps away, and I am alone with two men." She continued to murmured to herself.

"You are only with one man. The other is..."

"I'll be compromised just the same. Do you have any idea what would happen if someone even suggested that I... I must go." She finished.

"Marry me, Miss Bridgerton." Lord Berbrooke yelled from the floor with the little strength he got left.

"Now, as far as proposals go, that may be the least romantic of all." The duke joked.

"I suppose if someone were to find me here, it would be one way out of marrying him." Daphne said.

"You cannot possibly be thinking of marrying him." Simon told her in disbelief and discuss.

"If I am unable to secure another offer, there may be no alternative. Unlike you, I cannot simply declare I do not wish to marry. I do not have such a privilege." Daphne told him.

"Yes, I was surprised to learn you no longer have a line of suitors around every square in London." He responded.

"I am in no need of your derision, sir."

"I do not mock you. I am being sincere. I know of what this Lady Whistledown has written. Trust I possess as much contempt for the author as you do." He stated. "She's all but issued a challenge
to London's most ambitious mamas, encouraging, provoking them to..."

"Claim you as their prize? Do not worry, Your Grace. I believe such a win would be promptly forfeited, indeed. I must go this way. You, through those trees."

"Perhaps there is an answer to our collective Lady Whistledown issue." The duke proposed after a couple of seconds thinking. "We could pretend to form an attachment. With you on my arm, the world will believe I've finally found my duchess.
Every presumptuous mother in town will leave me alone, and every suitor will be looking at you. You must know men are always interested in a woman when they believe another, particularly a duke, to be interested as well."

"You presume Lady Whistledown..."

I presume she'll deem us to be what we are. Me, unavailable. You... desirable." The duke continued.

"If this is to work, we must appear madly in love."

"Provided you do not wish to marry me, and I do not wish to marry you, whatever should you have to lose?"

As Daphne Bridgerton and The duke of Hastings appeared from the gardens everyone was looking at them, some with envy, some with fascination. The pair making their way towards the dance floor.

"Is that your sister with the duke?" Elia asked Benedict.

"Yeah." He said with confusion.

When Simon placed his hand on the back of Daphne ready to dance he whispered "Stare into my eyes." While slowly pulling her towards him. "Here." The fireworks illuminating the sky.

For those not in attendance at the Vauxhall celebration, you missed the most remarkable coup of the season.

It appears Miss Daphne Bridgerton
has captured the interest of the newly returned Duke of Hastings.

How the young miss secured her newfound suitor is yet to be determined.

Yet, if anyone shall reveal the circumstances of this match, it is I.

It also appears that the second oldest of the Bridgerton family has capture Miss Aelianna Veuilleton attention, as he didn't left her side after dancing not once but twice that evening.

Yours truly...

Lady Whistledown.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.4K 371 28
๐ŸŽต ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐ŸŽต Months before the pack graduates and leaves beacon hills behind, they are left with one last remi...
218K 2.8K 41
am i writing this book in case Quackity reads fanfic again in a stream again so he can notice me?: yes request: open #99 on quackity, 17/4/21
1.1K 63 5
just peep in to know some secrets someone secret identity ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง let's begin