MY BEAUTIFUL BODYGUARD (COMPL...

By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

Zee Pruk Panich was one of Thailand's most prominent artistes. He came from a well-known wealthy family as we... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTORY
Saint Security
Meeting Thailand's Number One Star
You're Hired
You Are Not The Boss Of Me
You LITTLE FUCKER!
Selfish Prick
Kissed By His Beautiful Bodyguard
I Kissed A Man And I Liked It
The Suspect
Protecting Him
Threats
Running Around In Circles
The Stalker
Bloodbath
Revenge
Second Chances
I'm Jealous, Asshole!
Bratty Babies
I'm Jealous, Baby!!
Go For The Jugular
We Are At War
The Royal Decree
No to Boy Love or whatever that SHIT is!
Family
Saint Junior and His Crazy Daddies
His Cranky Sulky Bossy Baby
Caught In The Act
Baby Zee
Daddies Night Out

You Stupid Jealous Jackass!

2.6K 123 14
By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

    Saint left the palace after midnight after escorting the royal princess and her friends on a night out. They were celebrating one of the princess's girlfriend's birthday at one of the suites at one of the swankiest hotel at downtown Bangkok. The princess could celebrate all she wanted but rules had dictated that she would have to be back at the palace before midnight. She was after all 17 years old. One of the palace lady in waiting was escorting her as well.

    It was rather unnerving when the teenagers were more interested about Zee's new project and bombarding Saint with questions upon questions about Zee and his co-star Joss Wayar. The gossiping girls told him that Joss Wayar was a straight man who had never acted in any Boy Love series nor movies in his life. They were telling him all about this Joss person to him and also what they thought they knew about Zee. They were also honest that they informed him that they liked Zee to be with Max or Joss because they looked good with one another. It was extremely irksome when the Princess said that Saint looked so much better with her cousin, Prince Gulf. Saint was just glad that the evening was finally over. The moment the princess entered her home; Saint and his team left the palace.

    It had been a few months after Zee brazenly shared with the world about his sexuality and surprisingly he had gotten so many offers that maybe too many for his father to do much damage. Nonetheless, Saint could not but fear for his Bratty Baby. Knowing his father, the man would never accept his defeat easily. His business was moving as he anticipated. Since after the royal contract that he had gained, he not only had gotten more clients but he surprisingly had gotten back his clients who decided to terminate their contracts. Wonder never ceased. It had been a happy triumphant few months but a tiring and trying one too. Saint had so much on his plate that he had not even been seeing his Bratty Baby for a week.

He arrived at the Saint Security compound just after 1 in the morning. The compound was rather quiet except for a few of his staff patrolling the area. He waved at them and they waved back. He got out of his car and gathered his backpack and his uniforms. Saint might no longer have to be escorting the royalties for long because soon they would have sufficient number of staff to work both at the palace and for their clients. He was actually looking forward to that day so that he would have time to see his boyfriend. He had his own office that acted like a command Center at the palace. He practically had two desperate offices at the moment. He was glad that Pavel, Max, Tul, Podd and Gawain had stepped up to take over some his responsibilities. They had grown so much. Saint had too.

Saint got into the elevator and as the elevator went up to his floor; he began stretching his body. He knew that he needed to head to the gym. He did not even have time to head to the gymnasium or even run. He needed some exercise. Sex was out of the question to his frustrations as both Zee and him were swamped with so much work. It was a blessing and a curse. Nevertheless, he would welcome work more than not having work to do at any time. When the elevator stopped at his floor, he got out. He used his card on the door of his apartment and got in. The moment he got in; he immediately knew that someone was in his apartment.

He slowly put his backpack and uniforms near the door. The only possible person who had access was his Zee. Saint saw some food left on the small dining table covered in some cling wrap. He touched it and smiled. It was cold but the fact that his Bratty Baby had prepared or ordered the food for him made him happy. He slowly made his way into his bedroom and he stopped. There he was sleeping on his stomach was Zee. Saint was elated. He missed his Bratty Baby so much. He walked towards his bed and stared at the man who had become so important to him. He carefully sat on the bed and bent forward. Saint gently kissed Zee's temple. The man continued to sleep like the dead.

"I missed you Baby..." Saint whispered and kissed him again.

He carefully got up not wanting to wake the man and headed into the bathroom. A good warm shower. Some dinner. Then to bed. Saint stripped and threw his clothes into the laundry basket. The laundry basket was empty to Saint's surprise. He always did his own laundry. He wondered if Zee had done it for him. Saint turned on the shower and checked the temperature. Zee had the tendency to change the water temperature and Saint did not want to burn his skin to crisp. He liked it cold. Zee liked it hot. Hence, the problems when they shared the shower. Well, they did not shower most of the time when they were in there together. Saint smiled when he thought of that.

When Saint left the bathroom and entered the bedroom, Zee had turned in his sleep and was sleeping on his side. He was curled up like a small baby. Saint grabbed his pyjama bottom and put it on. He carefully got in bed and slowly got under the cover.He scooted closer to his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around his Baby. He sighed and kissed Zee's neck. He felt so happy. He felt so calm. He felt at home. Suddenly Zee stirred in his sleep.

"Saint... You're home..." Zee turned around and smiled at Saint.
"Hey Baby..." Saint whispered and kissed Zee's forehead.
"Shit..." He said.
"What's wrong?" Zee asked him.
"I forgot about the food your left for me... They're still on the dining table."
"Have you eaten dinner?" Zee questioned him and he shook his head.
"You have to eat... You've been too busy... I know cause I ask your staff all the time." Zee told him.
"I don't want to leave you... Or the bed..." Saint moved closer and cuddled his boyfriend.
"Let's eat... I'll accompany you." Zee patted Saint's butt.
"Don't pat my ass and then ask me to leave bed!" Saint  complained while Zee laughed.
"Come on Babe..."
"It's late... What's your schedule tomorrow?" Saint asked him.
"I have meetings after lunch... I will be free in the morning... That's why I'm here Saint. Come... Let's eat..." Zee tried moving away from Saint's embrace but the man was relentless.

Zee laughed when they wrestled but it was in actuality him trying to pry Saint's very strong arms around him to loosen.

"Saint! Come on..." Zee was already breathing heavily.
"Let go dumbass!" He punched Saint's arms making the man laugh with him.
"I give up..." Zee ceased moving.

All of the sudden, Saint's stomach made a loud noise. Zee turned his head and stared at his boyfriend. Then, both of them laughed.

"When's the last time you ate?" Zee questioned him.
"Lunch." Saint admitted.
"Oh no... You have to eat... Come on Saint..."
"God... I'm so lazy..."
"I will suck you cock if you eat your dinner." Zee smiled and kissed Saint's lips.
"Bribery Brat?"
"As long as you eat... Why not?" Zee answered.
"What about you?" Saint asked as he smiled mischievously.
"Babe... Don't you know about the lucky number 69?" Zee said and laughed.
"Let's eat..." Saint  immediately left the bed while dragging Zee from it.

They both laughed as they left the bedroom heading towards the kitchen.

******************************************************

"Hey Dome... Hey Pavel." Zee greeted the two when he walked into the kitchen.
"What are you doing?" He asked as he stared at the very serious Pavel and the annoyed Dome.
"My jackass boyfriend here is forcing me to write a story a.k.a a script about the Boy Love relationship between a man an his bodyguard." Dome grumbled while Zee laughed.
"Sounds interesting." Zee nodded.
"It is... I'm telling you Dome... Some love... Some sex... Some action... People like that." Pavel grinned.
"I told him that it won't be good since it doesn't come from here!" Dome muttered while pointing at his heart.
"That's true..." Zee nodded.
"His scripts are awful if they don't come from his heart." He continued.
"Just try it Dome... Pleaseeeeee?" Pavel pouted and batted his eyelashes.
"Fine... Fine... If it sucks... Don't blame me!" Dome grumbled as be began typing away.

Mister Fluffy Mittens jumped on the table an sat next Dome's laptop. He stared at Pavel.

"Do you want some treat?" Pavel asked the cat and the cat hissed.
"If we get married one day Dome... I will disown your damn cat and adopt a new one!" He glared at Mister Fluffy Mittens.
"We will never get married if you hate my cat!" Dome responded.

Pavel made a face and left the dining table to get Mister Fluffy Mittens' favourite snacks. When he came back with the treat, the cat quickly sauntered closer to where Pavel was. It immediately purred loudly.

"Just like your master... I have to dangle something in front of you before you want to do anything." Pavel muttered.
"Fuck you Pavel!" Dome growled.
"Gladly... When?" Pavel countered.
"Maybe you guys can fuck AFTER I have my dinner?" Zee made a face and Dome laughed.
"I'm sorry Zee... My boyfriend here has been bugging me to write that I haven't begun cooking anything." Dome explained.
"Mrs Brown is not working today?" Zee questioned.
"She hasn't been feeling well so I asked her to take a few days off." Dome answered.
"Is she alright?"
"She has fever... We have sent her to the doctor... I will check on her later." Dome asserted while Zee nodded.
"Have you made the decision on which script to choose from?" He asked his brother.
"I have 2... Both are Boy Love... One is a movie and one is a series." Zee shared.
"Saint won't be happy with that either." He added.
"Why?" Pavel queried.
"There are some steamy scenes." Zee replied.

    Pavel laughed. Dome grinned.

"Yeah... He will not like it. I wish I could play that role in your movies Dome... That is my favourite!" Zee grumbled.
"Me too Brother... They are still stuck... They haven't made up their minds." Dome muttered.
"Hey Zee... Is the General still bugging you? Has he done anything lately? I'm worried about you." He continued.
"We always have bodyguards on Zee even when he goes to the loo..." Pavel informed Dome.
"How are the new recruits?" Zee asked Pavel.
"They are good... We know most of them..." Pavel shared.
"What if they were General Udomkaewkanjana's spies?" Dome speculated.
"Destroying Saint Security from the inside..." he continued.
"Is your writer brain at work?" Zee asked him and smiled.
"Sort of..." Dome nodded.
"I'm going to order some food... What would you like?" Zee asked Dome and Pavel.

They ended up ordering for the bodyguards on duty as well. By the time food arrived, the men and women had some sort of a party. There were pizzas, fried chicken and desserts.

"Mr Panich... Thanks for dinner." They thanked him.
"No worries... Enjoy..." Zee pointed at the food and grabbed a box of pizza.
"I'm going to my office." He said before leaving.

Zee grabbed slice of pizza and took a huge bite. He pressed Saint's number and waited. Saint's serious stoic face popped up.

"Hey Saint... Wow... You look as if you could strangle someone." Zee smiled at him.
"Hi Baby... Is that pizza? Fuck... I'm so hungry."
"You haven't had dinner?" Zee questioned.
"I haven't even had lunch!" Saint grumbled.
"You need to eat Saint. You always nag about me and making sure I eat on time... But you're even worse than I am." Zee muttered.
"Babe... I saw your father on the news..."
"Yeah... My men were talking about it... About some border dispute up North." Saint shared.
"He's up North?" Zee queried and Saint nodded.
"Is it dangerous?" He asked again.
"Things could escalate but my Dad is an extremely experienced general... He will be fine." Saint explained.
"Have you called him?" Zee questioned.
"Call him? For what?" Saint asked.
"Well... I don't know... He's in a dangerous place... Aren't you worried?" Zee countered.
"It is something really normal... Like you going for a shoot... Or an interview." Saint pointed out.
"I know... But... My line of work is not dangerous..." Zee murmured.
"What if he gets hurt?"
"It's part of his duty..." Saint argued.
"How old is he?" Zee asked.
"60."
"If my late mother were alive... She would be 55... While my late father would be... 63..." Zee shared.
"I wish they were still alive..." He murmured.
"I miss them sometimes... Even my selfish inconsiderate assholish dad." Zee continued.
"What are you trying to say Baby?" Saint questioned him.
"Nothing... Just that you're lucky that you still have both parents Saint..." Zee answered.
"Saint... Are you free this Friday? Cause miraculously I would be free this Friday..." He asked.
"No Baby... I will be working till late..."
"Okay... I understand... Make sure you eat!" Zee reminded him.
"I will..."
"I miss you."
"I miss you too."
"I want to have sex!!" Zee grumbled while Saint laughed.
"Me too Brat! Me too!"
"I wish I could send you this pizza... With a side dish of... Me!" Zee grinned.
"You should always be the main course." Saint smiled.

    Saint was distracted for a few seconds and Zee waited for him.

"Work?" Zee asked and Saint nodded.
"Sorry Baby..."
"No worries... You take care Saint." Zee smiled at him.
"My cock misses you..." He added making Saint laughed.
"Bye Brat..."
"Bye..." Zee sighed when Saint hung up.

    He pouted and grabbed another slice of pizza. He munched and munched feeling frustrated as he missed his boyfriend.

******************************************************

    Saint entered his apartment and the smell of pizza filled his senses. He walked to the dining table and there was a huge pizza box. On the pizza box was a note from Zee. He smiled and opened the pizza box. It was already cold. He took a slice and ate it. He was so damn hungry. He smiled and made his way to his bedroom hoping that his boyfriend was there but he was disappointed. He sat on the bed and called Zee.

"Baby...?"
"Saint? What time is it? Did you get the pizza?"
"Yeah... Thanks Zee."
"You're welcome."
"Sorry I woke you up..."
"It's alright... Saint... It's 2 in the morning... How many hours did you work today?"
"15? 16? I can't remember..."
"Saint... I have an idea..."
"What?"
"Let's move in together... How about that?" Zee suggested.

    Zee was greeted by silence.

"We'll talk soon okay?" Zee said.
"Alright..." Saint whispered.
"Sorry I woke you up Zee..."
"I would do the same... Cause you would be number one on my mind." Zee told Saint.
"You're silly, Brat!" Saint laughed.
"I am silly..." Zee answered and yawned.
"You sleep... Thanks for the pizza... You don't know how happy I am right now."
"I thought of going there but I will have a very early meeting here... So yeah..." Zee explained.
"You take care Baby..."
"You too Saint... Love you."
"Love you too Brat." Saint murmured.

    Saint stared at his cell phone. He could not believe that Zee would suggest them moving in together. It was quite shocking to Saint. He took another slice of pizza and ate while all the while thinking about Zee's suggestion.

*********************************************************

    Saint jogged from the garage into his elevator. It was just before 11 in the evening and in the next day or so; he would be spending time with Zee after weeks of not being able to even spend more than a couple of hours with him. He was busy with work while Zee had been busy with his sudden fame after he announced that he was gay. The Brat was right. Bad press or good press; it was press. He received offers and currently deciding on which script to choose from. Boy Love. Saint could not believe how popular the genre was at the moment. He still hated it because he was jealous of any man touching his boyfriend. Another good thing that happened was that Zee could now act in Dome's movie. He always wanted to play the role of the teacher in that movie.

    Saint smiled when the elevator door opened at his level and got out immediately. He was about to take out his key when it was opened from the inside. Zee poked his head out and grinned at him. Saint was so happy staring at his Brat. He missed the man so much. He looked as if he just showered and was waiting for him.

"Hey Brat." Saint smiled at his boyfriend.
"Hey." Zee grinned at him.
"I can't believe that we can FINALLY spend give and take... Mmmm... 36 hours... together." He said and hugged Saint so tightly.
"I missed you." Saint wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and kissed his temple.
"Saint... We haven't slept on the same bed together for 1 month and 3 weeks!" Zee declared and Saint smiled.
"We can spend the next 36 hours in bed if you want to Baby..." Saint whispered.
"I've ordered some food for us... I mean... A LOT OF FOOD." Zee laughed.

Saint let Zee go as stared at the mountain of packed food on his dining table.

"I assume we are going to do a lot of eating... And fucking..." Zee grinned and kissed Saint's lips.
"You are really after my dick huh?" Saint replied.
"Hey... You are ravenous for my dick too!" Zee responded.
"Let's shower and eat..." Saint suggested as he held Zee's hand and pulled him towards his bedroom.
"And fuck?" Zee asked. He looked hopeful.
"How hard is your dick now Baby?" Saint questioned him.
"Maybe as hard as yours." Zee smiled and slithered his hands down Saint's body.

They both laughed when Zee's hands found what they were looking for.

"Wait... wait..." Zee said and pulled his hands away.
"Don't leave my cock!" Saint growled while Zee laughed at him.
"It's 11 pm... When's the last time you ate?" Zee asked him.
"And don't lie to me!" He glared at Saint.

    Saint smiled and sighed.

"Baby... Fuck then eat?" Saint murmured.
"When did the last time you eat Saint?" Zee asked him adamantly.
"Baby..."
"When Saint?" Zee questioned him.

    Saint rolled his eyes.

"Why are you being hardheaded Saint?"
"My head is HARD alright!" Saint said when he was only thinking about his hard cock. he laughed when Zee punched his arm.
"We eat... Then fuck..." Zee dragged Saint towards the dining table.
"Sit down." Zee pushed Saint to sit and he opened a container.
"Eat now!" He gave Saint a pair of chopsticks.

    Saint sighed and smiled at his scowling boyfriend.

"I love you Baby..." Saint whispered and slowly began eating.
"You eat to0..." He said to Zee who sat next to him and opened another container.
"I love you too." Zee replied.
"I heard from Max that you haven't been eating properly and taking care of yourself." He countered.
"Blabbermouths!"
"Hey... He's your friend." Zee countered.
"How can I eat when I am THIS horny Baby?" Saint pointed his crotch and Zee laughed at him.
"How could you laugh at me?" He questioned Zee.
"You are a SADIST!" Saint asserted.
"Enjoying your boyfriend's pain." He muttered.
"Eat Saint..." Zee opened a bowl that contains some soup.
"Your favourite... From your favourite restaurant." He pointed.
"Isn't your cock hard anymore?" Saint asked.
"Eat... And you can find out." Zee answered with his eyes twinkling.
"Baby..." Saint whispered.
"What?"
"I haven't eaten in past 24 hours..." Saint shared and the look on Zee's face made him smile.
"You're losing weight... I notice that..." Zee said to him.
"I will take better care of me when everything is finally running smoothly." Saint smiled.
"If you lose more weight... I might find myself a new boyfriend." Zee told him.
"You won't leave me.."
"Hah! Lose more of your weight... Until your fucking dick shrivel! Then I will leave you... Just wait and see." Zee growled.

    Saint laughed at Zee's outburst.

"My dick will never shrivel Zee... That's ridiculous!" Saint grinned.
"God I missed you..." He said suddenly and kissed Zee's lips.

    They stopped eating and talking for a while. Zee wrapped his arms around Saint and the other man did the same thing. Too many things were happening in their lives and careers. They did not even have time to have even a whole day to be with each other.

"Baby..." Saint whispered.
"Yeah..."
"Let me go... I want to finish eating and then we can fuck!" Saint growled.

    Zee let Saint go and then he stared at the man. He laughed at him.

"You are really SOMETHING Saint Suppapong!" Zee smiled at him.
"Here I am worried about you and feeding you and missing you and all you can think about is sex?" He asked.
"We haven't fucked for so long Zee... Don't you want to have sex?"
"Of course!" Zee answered.
"But it's not the only thing that is important you know..." Zee smiled.

    The look on Saint's face made Zee sighed.

"Okay... Okay... We eat... Then we have sex?" Zee murmured.
"We skip showering too!" Saint added.
"Whatever my boyfriend wishes." Zee said and kissed his lips.
"Hurry up Zee..." Saint began to eat with gusto.
"24 hours without food..." Zee muttered and shook his head.
"I am eating now..." Saint replied.
"Weeks without sex too..." Zee smiled at his boyfriend.
"Tell me about it!"
"Saint..." Zee murmured.
"Yeah..."
"How's your Dad?" Zee questioned.
"I don't know."
"You... Mmm... Haven't called him or asked him about that thing up north?" Zee queried.
"No." Saint shook his head and continued eating.
"How's your Mom? Is she doing alright?"
"Yes... I guess... She's used to it." Saint explained.
"Why are you asking me about them Baby?" He asked Zee.
"I'm... Worried about them."
"Worried? Why?" Saint stared at Zee.
"Cause they're your parents... Family..." Zee replied.
"You are my family... People at Saint Security are my family..." Saint answered.

    Zee nodded and poured Saint some iced tea.

"I guess I am not to used to having... Someone like you or the General close..." Zee asserted.
"Close? Zee... He sabotages you any way he can..." Saint shook his head.
"I know..." Zee whispered.
"I don't know Saint... Just that... I feel for them... Well... If anything happens..." He smiled.
"Baby..." Saint put down his chopsticks.
"Can we not talk about my parents?" He asked Zee.
"Okay... I'm sorry..." Zee said.
"You don't have to say sorry Baby..."
"Would you like more pork cutlet? I ordered a lot." Zee opened another container filled with pork.
"Sure... Thanks Zee..."
"Welcome." Zee smiled at him.
"You ARE hungry!" He stated as he studied at how ravenous Saint was devouring the dishes in front of him.
"And you still wanted to fuck?" Zee said and shook his head.
"Want... WANT to fuck... Not wanted." Saint muttered while Zee smiled at him.
"We have a day to kill Saint..."
"A day and a half... Give and take." Saint countered.
"Better than nothing Babe..." Zee smiled.
"Maybe you're right..."
"I am?" Zee asked and ate his food.
"Yeah... Moving in together... Living together... Like you suggested." Saint reminded Zee.
"Really?" Zee smiled.
"Yup.... That way... We can spend more time together than driving to and fro all the time." Saint reasoned.
"How about staying at my home?" Zee asked.
"How about a new home closer to Security?" Saint stated.
"Hmmm.... Good idea..." Zee nodded.
"How about Dome... And Pavel?" He questioned Saint.
"Pavel is not a baby... And even when can be the worst baby sometimes... Dome is there with him." Saint argued and Zee laughed.
"I have to discuss about this with Dome." Zee said.
"I understand... This is a big step Zee." Saint whispered.
"It is... Why Mr Suppapong? Are you nervous?" Zee asked.
"Sort of..."
"Me too." Zee nodded.
"But... I sort of look forward to it." He continued.
"Me too..." Saint smiled.
"Can we get cats?" Zee asked him and Saint quickly shook his head.

    Zee laughed at his reaction.

"Why not?"
"They are useless." Saint answered.
"They catch mice."
"If our home has mice... We shouldn't have bought that house in the first place!" Saint muttered.
"They are adorable."
"Adorable? I have YOU!" Saint retorted and made Zee chocked on his food.

    Zee laughed out loud and wheezed.

"You're crazy Saint!" Zee grinned.
"Cats are smart."
"They can't protect you from intruders." Saint countered.
"I have a French Legionnaire boyfriend... He can protect me." Zee argued.
"Plus... Cats are affectionate." He shared.
"Affectionate? Case study... Mister Fucking Fluffy Freaking Mittens! He is EVIL!" Saint replied.
"That is just one cat!" Zee grumbled.
"One is enough to show how horrible cats can be!" Saint asserted.
"Fine... No cats... Can I have hamsters?" Zee questioned him.
"No."
"But Saint... I can't have cats and I can't have hamsters..." Zee complained.
"Why not? What if I'm lonely...?" He whispered.
"You have me Baby..."
"Says the man who works even longer hours than Thailand number 3 artiste." Zee grinned mischievously.
"Brat... Why asked me shit when you're not even serious about it?"
"I would get myself a cat if you did say yes just now." Zee smiled.
"It is still a no Zee."

    Zee glared at his boyfriend.

"Out of all the animals out there... Why a cat?" Saint questioned him.
"They remind me of you..." Zee answered.
"ME?!" Saint looked offended.
"Yeah..." Zee nodded.
"They are feisty... You are feisty..." He explained.
"They have minds of their own... You too..." Zee continued.
"They love to cuddle and you love cuddling too." He listed.
"They are adorable and you are adorable too." Zee smiled.
"They can be assholes and you can sometimes be an asshole too!" He said while Saint made a face.
"Most importantly... They purr and you purr too... When I stroke you." Zee grinned triumphantly.
"I don't purr Brat..."
"You do... You know I've recorded you." Zee said.
"I told you to fucking delete it Brat!"
"You're too sexy in them Saint... How could I delete them?"
"THEM? You said you recorded ONE!" Saint glared at him.

    Zee laughed at his boyfriend.

"Babe... You looked so hot being all tied up and under my mercy..." Zee smiled.
"Fucking delete everything Zee!"
"I will delete them if you get me a cat!" Zee demanded.
"I will fuck you Brat... Until you can't walk for a week!" Saint threatened him.
"Saint... Just give me a cat..." Zee murmured.
"If you're busy... At least I have a cat to cuddle with..." He reasoned.
"You will have ME to cuddle with Brat!"
"I said... If you're busy Mr Suppapong." Zee huffed.
"Are you done eating?" Saint suddenly asked him.
"Not really... Why?" Zee asked him.
"Brat... We still need to fuck..." Saint murmured dangerously.
"Hey... Why do you look like that?" Zee asked and narrowed his eyes.
"WHAT look?" Saint murmured and moved closer to his boyfriend.
"The... I want to fuck till my body can't move and all achy... look!" Zee responded.
"Why Mr Panich... Worried?"
"No... Just don't bite too much!" Zee groaned.
"You're the most delectable morsel in this house... Of course I would bite you and I miss bitting every inch of you Baby."
"Oh man... Saint... I have photo shoots!"
"Brat... Don't lie... I've checked with Pavel... You don't have photo shoots in 2 weeks." Saint stared at his boyfriend as if he wanted to devour him.
"Babe... You're scaring me..." Zee muttered.
"As you should Brat..."
"Why... Why are you suddenly like this huh?" Zee asked him.
"Well... Certain pictures of certain someone with his possible co-star online... Were certainly risqué." Saint explained.
"It's not MY FAULT!" Zee raised his hands.
"Really?" Saint said making Zee more nervous.
"Yeah! You know that I have to pose with Joss!"
"First name basis already? Call his damn surname!" Saint muttered.
"You're ridiculous!" Zee grumbled.
"Baby..."
"What?" Zee asked.
"You looked... TOTALLY seduced by the man!"
"Saint... I am an actor and model... They asked me to look enraptured... I made me look enraptured!" Zee explained while getting fidgety by the second.
"Enraptured huh...." Saint murmured menacingly.
"Saint!!!! Don't scare me!"
"Scare you? Not ever.... But fuck you till you forget his name... Maybe..." Saint smiled.

    Zee looked terrified. His beautiful jealous boyfriend was turning into a fiend in front of his eyes.

"Saint..."
"What Brat?"
"The last time we fucked like that... My body took days to heal!" Zee growled.
"Mine too Baby... Don't forget that.... Plus... You love it when we get rough... You know you do Zee..." Saint murmured seductively.
"Saint..."
"What's on your mind Brat? Tell me..." Saint asked him.
"I will have more photo shoots with him and... I could be working with him... Are you going to get jealous again and again?" Zee questioned him.
"Looking at the bright side Baby... The more jealous I am... The more we have sex..." Saint answered and Zee laughed.
"You're nuts!"
"I am... Now... Guess how jealous I was when I looked at the photos?" Saint queried and slowly the laughing Zee groaned in frustration.
"From the scale of 0 to 10." He added and waited for Zee's answer.
"I hate you!"
"No you don't Baby... Cause even right now I know your cock wants me." Saint smiled.
"I always want you Saint..."
"As I do you Brat." Saint replied.
"Let me finish my food."
"No!" Saint immediately answered.

    Saint firmly held Zee's hand and walked into the bedroom. They were instantly tearing each other's clothes off their bodies. Saint found himself on the bed with Zee kissing him.

"Brat... I thought I was horny..." Saint whispered and gasped when Zee's hands found his hard cock.
"I missed you." Zee murmured.

    The men kissed and tousled in dominance. Zee suddenly found himself being tide up with Saint's shirt.

"Time for punishment." Saint smiled.
"Huh? What?"
"I saw 8 photos of you and him... So... I will punish you 8 times, Brat."
"You stupid jealous jackass! Let my arms free!"

    Saint shook his head and he pulled some strings of some sort from the bed and immediately tied Zee's legs.

"What the fuck!! Saint... What... What the hell are you doing?"

    Zee's legs were tied with his arms in front him also tied with his Saint's shirt.

"Now Brat... This is me being jealous... I am so fucking jealous... I feel like breaking his arms and fingers." Saint said.
"Now... Brat..."
"WHAT?" Zee groaned in frustration.
"Would you let me devour your?" Saint asked while his hands began stroking Zee's dick.
"I fucking hate you right now jackass!"
"Would you let me devour you Baby?" Saint repeated the question.
"Will you not be jealous anymore if I said yes?"
"What do you think?" Saint questioned him.
"I fucking hate you!!" Zee growled.
"Come on baby... Say yes..."
"Fuck you!"
"You know you want it... Just look at you..." Saint murmured and stared down at Zee's body.
"I'll kill you after this Saint!"
"Is it a yes Baby?"
"Yeah..." Zee answered and Saint grinned.
"I'll kill you Saint!"
"Okay..." Saint replied and Zee groaned when his boyfriend began playing with his cock.
"Tell me what you want Brat..." He whispered to Zee.
"I want you Saint... Shittttttt..... I want you.... Fuck!!!!!"

***************************************************

"Brat... I think you just murdered me." Saint  whispered.
"That was so good..." Zee murmured and kissed Saint's neck.

He then slowly trailed kissed down Saint's spine. He rolled over and stared at the ceiling.

"What's on your mind?" Saint asked and put his head on Zee's chest.
"That... That was good sex!" Zee answered and Saint laughed.
"Can I get a cat?" He suddenly asked.
"No." Saint replied.
"How about a baby?" Zee questioned Saint.
"Maybe not this year or the next... Maybe in 2 or 3 years..." Saint answered.
"When we are a little more stable." He added.
"Can we get a cat before we get our baby?" Zee queried and Saint laughed.
"You're a relentless Brat!" Saint muttered and pinched Zee's side making the man howled in laughter.

Saint smiled his boyfriend.

"A baby... I love that." Saint murmured.
"Me too and if you add a cat into the picture... It's perfect!" Zee stated and Saint shook his head while smiling.

Saint pushed himself up and moved next to Zee. He settled on Zee's arm and cuddled into his side. Zee wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"A family of our own." Saint whispered.
"The Udomkaewkanjana and the Panich." Zee asserted.
"Do you think... By then... Your father could accept you and I?"
"I don't know." Saint answered.
"I wish he could cause... He would certainly love our children." Zee stated.
"Children? I thought we were discussing on a child? And they suddenly multiplied, Baby?" Saint questioned.
"Yeah... They can multiply." Zee replied amusingly.
"I don't know... I just feel that he would... Love... His grandchildren." He murmured.
"How is he doing up there Saint? Have you talked to the man?" Zee asked.
"No and I already told you that... I've talked to Mom last week... But... Yeah..." Saint trailed.
"Give him a call... I would want a call from my children once in a while... I even want calls from Dome sometimes even though he is a certified jackass." Zee smiled.

Saint became quiet.

"But if you don't feel like calling... I understand." Zee asserted and kissed Saint's temple.
"Baby... I don't know what to say to him." Saint admitted.
"There's always hatred... Anger... Animosity..." He continued.
"I know... I've met the man twice!"
"Twice? I thought you met the man once?" Saint asked.
"Nah... Met him twice..."
"Once at a bookstore and then... Well... In the washroom." Zee explained.
"Baby..." Saint patted Zee's stomach.
"Yeah?"
"Can we not talk about him?" Saint said.
"Okay..." Zee replied.
"I think we better shower..." Saint suggested.
"I think so too... We smell like sex... Your bedroom smell like sex too..." Zee murmured.
"Let's shower." Saint pushed himself up and left the bed.

    Zee stretched his body and sighed. Mr Saint Very Stubborn Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana. Like father, like son. Both are as stubborn as mules.

"Even mules are not as stubborn as them." Zee shook his head.

    Regret could haunt your life. Regret could stay on your conscience until the day you die. He did not want either Saint nor his father to feel that. He and his father were on horrible terms and when he died; Zee thought that he could continue with his life happily but he was wrong. There were guilt and of concern regret. He hated his father. He chose his first wife and family rather than Zee's mother and them. After his death when the lawyer gave them letters from his late father; Zee learned how much his father actually cared. He was not perfect just like him. Zee practically blamed his father for everything in his life and it was simply unfair to the old man.

    Zee heard Saint calling him and he left his bedroom and got into the bathroom. Zee smiled at his boyfriend. He was satisfied that he bit him a few times to mark him as his. He stared down at his body and pouted. Saint the fucking biter marked his body more.

"Stop stalling... Hurry up." Saint called him.
"You bit me too many times!" Zee complained.
"And you beg for more!" Saint answered and laughed when Zee flipped him the bird.
"Brat... Hurry... I'm lonely..." He pointed at his cock.
"No... No... I shall wait for my turn..." Zee said and sat on the while toilet staring his boyfriend.
"Come on Baby... Sex in the shower..." Saint suggested.
"Too wet... Too slippery..." Zee shook his head.
"AND... Your shower cubicle is too small." He added.
"Bullshit! We fucked in this small cubicle a few times before Zee." Saint pointed.
"You will bite me more... I don't want that!"
"Another bullshit from you Brat! You KNOW you love them cause you come harder!" Saint argued.
"Give me a damn cat!" Zee out of the blue demanded.
"No!"
"Then... No fucking." Zee stated.
"Are YOU threatening me Brat?" Saint asked him with eyes fixed on his boyfriend.
"No..." Zee shook his head.
"Then... Come here... Now."
"No... I... Won't!" Zee replied and grinned.
"Hey... Where are you going?" Saint questioned when Zee stood up and left the bathroom.
"I forgot that I have a lunch meeting with Joss Wayar tomorrow to discuss about our script." Zee answered and walked away.
"WHAT? Come BACK Zee!" Saint quickly rinsed his body.
"You told me you're free!" He growled.

    When Saint got into the bedroom still drenched wet from his shower, he saw Zee laughing on the bed.

"Why are you laughing Brat?"
"You're so fucking jealous it's funny!" Zee laughed and rolled on the bed.
"Brat... You will pay for this." Saint took a few steps closer to the bed.
"You look funny..." Zee continued laughing.
"Are you enjoying yourself Brat?"
"Yeah..." Zee nodded and grinned.
"Guess who's going to be FUCKED after this?" Saint asked softly as he took off his towel from around his waist and dry his hair.
"Saint... I was kidding!"
"Brat... You know better than to do that..." Saint smiled.
"I don't like you like this..." Zee muttered and moved away from Saint.
"You should've thought of that before teasing me Brat!"
"Come on... Joss Wayar is just a colleague!"
"A colleague whom you will kiss... Hug... And... God knows what else." Saint whispered.
"Do you know what you are Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana?" Zee questioned him.
"WHAT?" Saint barked.
"A stupid jealous jackass!"
"Says the person who kicked my shin in Abu Dhabi." Saint retorted and Zee laughed.
"Come here Brat..." Saint pointed at the space on the bed closest to him and Zee shook his head.
"It won't hurt much..." He continued and Zee still shook his head.
"I won't bite that much either." Saint promised.
"LIAR!" Zee grinned and scooted farther away.
"Zee... You know I'm much much faster and stronger than you..." Saint asserted.
"And then why are you still standing naked and not doing anything?" Zee questioned with his eyes twinkling.
"BRAT!!" Saint lunged at Zee who laughed and guffawed.
"Gotcha!" He secured Zee's arms on to of his head.

    Zee continued laughing.

"Brat... You are something!" Saint smiled and kissed him.
"I am not something... I am everything!" Zee beamed and laughed when Saint began bitting his shoulder.
"You taste delicious Brat!" Saint murmured and proceeded to tease his boyfriend.
"I love you..." Zee sighed.
"Love you too Brat!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 3.4K 27
Dome has a very strong social anxiety and despite of his job as a great doctor, his social life is almost near to zero. One day his younger sister pr...
270K 11.5K 38
Tutor, a closed-off and stubborn prince, longs for the attention of the man who came to work for his family when they were children. Fighter, a tort...
18.5K 975 35
Hello everyone! This is my very first story in my life time. I don't know how to write a proper story but yet I am trying to write here. If you find...
145K 6.8K 41
What happens when Saint Suppapong has a chance encounter with Prince Zee Pruk Panich, the Crown Prince of Thailand? What happens when they accidental...