Dimpled Guy is my poison》K.N...

By kim_jinika

"ꜱꜱʜʜ...ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ....ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.." He chuckled darkly while walking towards me... More

💮Prologue💮
💮1. The unknown gift
💮2. When it occurred again
💮3. Why? What about y/n ?
💮4. He is in library too ?
💮5. He has every solutions
💮6. Kim Namjoon!?
💮7. Birthday Plans
💮8. Kidnapped?!?
💮9. Where am I? ?
🚫10. First encounter sealed with a k-kiss??!
💮11. Regrets
💮12. I know that voice
💮13. I have to find out a way
💮14. The new side of him
💮15. Escape
💮16. Helped or trapped? ?
💮17.Wrong Desicion
💮18. Explain
💮19. Boundaries
💮20. New Rules
💮21. Make my way back to you
💮22. Be his tiny cube
♡ 김석진 ♡
💮23. Clumsy
♡ 김태형 ♡
💮24. Album ?
💮25. Locked
💮26. I'm Sorry
♡정호석♡
💮27. I need your help
🚫29. Love is blind
💮30. Goodbye
💮31. Accident
💮32. Stella

💮 28. Prove it to me!

175 13 20
By kim_jinika

♣Now I just don't care ...

I'll do whatever you want to
Prove my love for you ~

〰💮〰

Taehyung's pov :

"So you are telling me that I have to find out whoever the man Bang Chan is and where he kept yn?" Suga hyung said.

I nodded , "Yes Hyung,  only you're my hope now. I don't know where to find yn. I checked those cctv cameras and found out about him. He took yn somewhere."

Suga Hyung nodded his head and crossed his hands while saying,  "But why won't you ask help from police in this case?"

I heaved a deep sigh as I said to him, "There's no use Hyung.  I already tried that. Those foolish police officers don't even know about Bang Chan let alone they would find out something about yn."

"You know taehyung-ah I don't do these jobs in this way. Still you're a family and that's why I'm doing it  only this time for you ok?"

"Yes Hyung,  Thank you so much for helping me..I'll always be grateful." I said desperately.

"You love her, don't you? "

"H-huh?!" I stuttered at his sudden question.

There was suga Hyung tilting his head on the right side and smirking at me.

"N-no Hyung. She's just my colleague's sister, that's all. "

He clicked his tongue as he said, "Oh so you're telling me you're this desperate and you just look like your soul left your body just because you're worried for your colleague's sister? Nothing else? "

I blushed at this.

Hyung was right..I knew my feelings towards yn..

I definitely like her.

Suga hyung then got up from his chair and patted my shoulder, "Don't worry taehyung-ah. I'll find out who stole your girl very soon."

I looked him up with pleading eyes," Thank you hyung.  I'm trusting on you."

Hyung nodded and showed a smile as he left from the cafe while saying, "I'll message you when I get something in my hand."

I sighed as I leaned back my head on the chair and closed my eyes.

This time I'll never let you go yn.

〰💮〰

Yn's pov :

I immediately ran to my room after hearing that.

How could he do this to someone?!

Is killing people that easy for him?!

Nononono

This just can't be done.

I can't stay here with a murderer.

He's a monster, 

He is freaking sick!

I need to gain his trust very fast, otherwise I won't be able to leave.

〰💮〰

One week later~

Namjoon's pov :

Something is really wrong with yn.

She's behaving weird lately.

Like she's always around me. Getting up early before me and preparing my breakfast, preparing my suits, helping me when I go back home.

It's just like she's really comfortable around me.

But how is this happening so suddenly ?

Why yn is behaving so sweetly towards me ?

Is she planning something again

Thousands thoughts are going on my mind about yn leaving me again.

I rubbed my temples while sitting in my office cabin.

I heaved a deep sigh as said to myself-

"Namjoon you need to talk to yn."

〰💮〰

Few hours later~

Namjoon's pov:

It's already 7 pm.

I looked at my watch. It's time to go home.

I grabbed my coat as I left my office and went to the car.

Sometimes later, I reached home.

When I entered the home, I saw yn near the dining table, she was preparing dinner.

As soon she saw me, her face lightened up and she showed me a smile.

She excitedly said, "Oh , joonie! You're back! "

See..? She never was like this...being so happy around me~

I just shrugged my shoulder not knowing how to reply.

She took my coat from my hand as she said, "You want to have shower first? I have already made your water ready. Get a quick shower. After that we will eat dinner. I've made pasta today!"

I replied a small "ok" as I went to shower.

Let's talk after dinner yn...

After having our dinner, I told yn to meet me at my rooms balcony.

I went to the balcony and started to enjoy the cool breeze while watching the night stars in the black clear sky.

Suddenly yn entered while holding two coffee mugs in her hand.

"Here, I got you some coffee." She said while smiling. 

As I wasn't able to hold this acts of yn any longer,  I straightly went to my point.

"Drop your act yn. "
" What are you doing ? "

Yn's pov :

"Drop your act yn."
"What are you doing ?"

He suddenly asked. I knew it was coming sooner or later. After that day I thought to gain his trust first, I started to act lovey-dovey towards him.

Of course to make him trust me.

I acted like I didn't understand his question, "What do mean what I am doing joonie?"

His face became cold as his eyes became dark, "What did you think? I won't understand that you're behaving unusual? From last week suddenly you're so sweet towards me, taking care of me always where you always used to feel disgusted if I touched you? Do think of me as an idiot huh?!"

I gulped as I answered, "I-It's not like th-that."

He scoffed at my answer, "Oh really? Then tell me how is it? "

I heaved a sigh as I looked straight into his eyes.

"I like you, Namjoon. "

At a second, his darkened face became shocked. His eyes became wide.

"Y-you like what?"

I replied this time more confidently,

"I used to think that I was a mad for thinking like that way towards you because you are my kidnapper. But I really can't hide my feelings anymore namjoon. I really really like you."

Please fall for the lie you stalker.

I thought in my mind as I faked my confession.

Suddenly he grabbed both of my shoulders while leaning close to me.

"Don't fucking lie to me yn. I know you don't like me. "

I desperately replied, " No you don't know me! Why don't you understand my feelings! "

"STOP LYING YN! "

"I'M NOT LYING !!!"

He screamed-
"FINE THEN! PROVE IT TO ME!!"

"Prove it what?" I confusedly asked.

"You like me right?  Then prove that you like me."

I need to do something that'll make him believe me once and for all.

I looked as his eyes.

"FUCK IT, FUCK IT ALL! YOU WANT ME TO PROVE RIGHT? FINE!! "

I said as I grabbed his collar and tiptoed my feets while closing my eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And smashed my lips with his.

〰💮〰

Author's Note :

Did anyone missed this book?  👀

I was so busy in my studies that I was not able to update for some time😅. But hey look! It's reached 2k now! I'm so happy!! 😭😭😭😭

If you like today's chapter then don't forget to vote and give a comment😄.

Wear masks and stay safe everyone !! ♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 462 29
"Hey," Namjoon said softly, and I looked over at him. His piercing stare locked onto me, I forgot to breathe. He held my chin in his fingers and pull...
94.9K 6.7K 33
When he shall die, I'll take him and cut him out in little star pieces, And he will make the face of my walls so fine That only I will be in love wit...
3.2M 164K 74
𝘉𝘜𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘚 #1 UNEDITED HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in angst & #2 in fanfiction "how old are you?" he asked. "eighteen." "hmm," he played with...
24K 702 21
Everything was alright until you went for a job interview at "Jeon Enterprises ". You got selected, by surprise for the post of his P.A Let's see wha...