When We Collide ✅

By JaneruDdalgi

[THIS IS A G!P STORY!] A historical fanfiction, where Chaeyoung is a princess from Sonrise Kingdom. While Mi... More

When We Collide
Chapter 1: The princess life
Chapter 2: Special Needs
Chapter 3: The Celebration
Chapter 4: First encounter
Chapter 5: Dak Gomtang
Chapter 6: Fallen girl
Chapter 7: Other half
Chapter 8: Till i die
Chapter 9: Guarded by you
Chapter 10: Forbidden help
Chapter 11: Mysterious
Chapter 12: Fortune
Chapter 13: Flower of dawn
Chapter 14: Fancy
Chapter 15: I'm sorry
Chapter 16: Attention
Chapter 17: Recklessness
Chapter 18: Break free
Chapter 19: Idiot
Chapter 20: Foolish love
Chapter 21: So close
Chapter 22: Suspected
Chapter 24: Flaming desire
Chapter 25: Betrayal
Chapter 26: Unexpected guest
Chapter 27: Favor
Chapter 28: Acceptance
Chapter 29: Captured
Chapter 30: Unfolds
Chapter 31: Sunrise
Epilogue

Chapter 23: Breathless

2.5K 79 7
By JaneruDdalgi

"As loud as you possibly can."

It was just a whisper, a silent whisper.. but it felt like something more than that.

Mina swallows thick.

Chaeyoung smirked.

Mina felt a short circuit in her brain.

Chaeyoung felt a leap of beat in her chest.

Mina who's really strong when it comes to fighting... Can't seem to stay composed infront of the latter as she crumbled under the girl's control.

Leaning back, the princess saw the painted emotion on the latter's face. Mina was closing her eyes and seems to not have any plans on opening her lids.

"Mina.." Chaeyoung mumbled as she keeps on staring at the girl for quite a while now.

"Y-yes?" 

Mina stuttered still not opening her lids.

"You won't be able to experience how good it is if you close your eyes like that." Chaeyoung then chuckled.

"Experience what?" Mina asked as she opened her left eye, peeking on what's the latter's up to.

"It seems like we're not at the same page.. or maybe you just can't say it." Chaeyoung said and started to caressed Mina's cheek with the back of her hand, it made Mina widened her eyes and made her heart skipped a beat.

"W-wait.. I don't understand." Mina said, flustered. She's didn't protest when the latter starts touching her face.

"Would you mind if i teach you? For better understanding.." Chaeyoung seductively asked.

Mina nodded.

Chaeyoung took this as a sign to start.

The princess then leaned forward, close enough for the Mina to feel her warm breathing, in just one small move.. the two will kiss.

"Are you ready?" Chaeyoung husked, both are staring eye to eye.

"Y-your father.. the king is just at-" Mina reasoned but chaeyoung shush her with a peck on her lips and moved back a little right after.

"Don't mind him, focus on me. Just. Me." Chaeyoung said and Mina felt flustered by the girl's words, adding a visible red tint on her cheeks.

"I'm asking you again.." Chaeyoung said and Mina just waited for the latter to finish her sentence.

"Are you willing to learn today?"

Mina gulped once again, she never knew that she'll get caught up by the latter in this way, but who is she kidding? she likes it anyways.

It might not be that obvious.. but she waited long enough for this moment to come.

"Teach me.." Mina mumbled and reached for the latter's face and slowly caressing it, Chaeyoung smiled that showed her dimple.

The things she could do to Mina.. it's just immeasurable.

Chaeyoung reached for Mina's hand that's currently caressing her face, she looked at it and kissed the girl's palm.

Mina watched as the latter slowly planting kisses all around her hand, the excitement inside her is building up just by the princess's small yet affectionate gestures.

"Chaeyoung.." Mina muttered that surprised the latter, how can her name sounds so good everytime the girl infront her say it?

"Second thoughts?" Chaeyoung asked, Mina didn't answer then looked away and bit her lower lip, shy.

"Mina, don't need to be embarrassed about anything. I'll treasure everything that I'll be witnessing and hear today."

The princess assured, Mina felt a bit better now and less nervous than before.. knowing that Chaeyoung does really care about her.

"I won't ever hurt you, trust me.." Chaeyoung said as she cupped the girl's face, Mina nodded and Chaeyoung gave her a comforting smile once again.

Chaeyoung really took her time to make mina as comfortable as she can, she doesn't want Mina to regret anything.

She wants the two of them to cherish this moment and not do it just because she wants to, she wants them to do it because they both want to.

Mina adjusted her sitting position and Chaeyoung saw the latter's movements that made her realize, that Mina is now indeed ready.

Chaeyoung sat and straddled Mina's lap, mina silently watched the girl as she placed her hands on the latter's waist.. guiding it as Chaeyoung tried to get into her preferred position.

When Chaeyoung is finally settled she then placed her hands around Mina's nape and pulled it closer to her.

"I love you Mina.." she then said before diving in for an intimate kiss.

Both has their eyes closed.. feeling the burning passion between their flaming kiss.

Mina's tightened her grip on the latter's clothes, while Chaeyoung moved her head into a different angle. Chaeyoung lead the kiss like they did last time since Mina isn't that very familiar to it.

But this time.. Mina sure gain a lot of knowledge from their past kisses. She now know when and how she'll open her mouth for Chaeyoung to devour her with the her tongue.

The movement of how everytime Chaeyoung's tongue swirled inside Mina's mouth is euphoric enough for Mina to let out a soft whimper between their sweet kisses.

Mina got immersed and didn't noticed that Chaeyoung is already making her way underneath the fabric of Mina's clothes.

"C-chaeyoung" when Mina finally realized what's chaeyoung up to she broke the kiss and start breathing heavily, still panting from the intense kiss the had seconds ago.

"Hmm?" Chaeyoung unbothered asked, her other hand is still busy touching Mina's clothed chest while her eyes is focusing on Mina's lips that's covered with their saliva.

She's sure hungry on how Mina will taste like.. but she needs to contain herself, she must take it slow.. for Mina to enjoy the sensation she's about to give her.

"Haa.." Mina softly moaned and threw her head back, music to Chaeyoung's ears. She felt how good Chaeyoung really is in this kind of things, she massaged it like there's no tomorrow.

"Please.." Mina whispered as she begged but Chaeyoung heard it loud and clear, the latter began to grind her knee between Mina's legs that made mina whimper more.

Chaeyoung intensely watched how Mina will react and she's more satisfied from what she saw.. Mina with her lips apart from each other and her eyes are completely shut. She can't wait how Mina will react to her further actions.

"May i?" Chaeyoung asked as she eyed on Mina's clothes.

But Mina looked away again, avoiding the latter's lustful gaze.

"How about this.. take mine off?" Chaeyoung said but Mina shook her head of disagreement, she can't do that.. she's way too flustered to even look at Chaeyoung at this moment.

"Then.. I'll take mine off first." Chaeyoung said as she started undressing infront of Mina, but the girl didn't look at Chaeyoung. But she could really sense that the princess is slowly getting her clothes off.

When Chaeyoung is completely naked infront of Mina.. Chaeyoung took the girl's right hand near her crotch area,
she felt the latter's hardened dick.. Chaeyoung moved Mina's hands until she groped her hand onto chaeyoung's dick.

"Ahh.. that's it." Chaeyoung moaned that made Mina look at her.

Mina saw Chaeyoung's naked body once again, and she knows that she'll never get used to it. It's too beautiful.

Mina travelled her eyes on Chaeyoung's breasts down to her standing tall friend down there, she slowly caressed it and waited for Chaeyoung's reaction.

"That's it.. d-do it a bit faster Mina." Chaeyoung stuttered as they both looked down to her throbbing cock. Both watched on how Mina pumped her dick in a slow to a much more faster pace.

"H-hold it like this.. oh god!" Chaeyoung ordered as Mina followed her instructions well, maybe too well. She let out loud moans that she never let out before.

"Haaa! Aaaah! M-mina.." Chaeyoung chanted moans over and over until pre cums are covering Mina's hand.

"How can your hands d-do this?" Chaeyoung stated and Mina stayed quiet.

"I'm almost there, ugh.. aaah.. god!" She moaned again and again until the final pump that Mina gave which made the white strings fall all over Mina's lap, hand and also her own abdomen.

"Does that satisfied you?" Mina questioned as she glared at Chaeyoung's sweaty face.

"Shoot.. you're just so good at this. I-" the latter said and kissed Mina aggressively, she's so turned on right now.. the way Mina played with her cock was something she never felt before, not even when Mina first did it to her.

Somehow, just somehow.. it felt really different, but in a good and in the most pleasurable way.

Mina gladly took Chaeyoung's lips, as they shared another deep and passionate kiss.

Mina is now swiftly taking her clothes of, she's getting courage after Chaeyoung took her clothes off, it'll be unfair if Chaeyoung wouldn't see her body.. right?

Chaeyoung smiled as they kissed and Mina felt it, she can feel that the latter smiled.. it only means that she's doing well.

The princess broke the kiss and got off from Mina's lap as she watched the latter take her clothes off.

She got mesmerized how perfect Mina's body is, her skin is as white as milk, her breasts are not that big nor small it's just the right size for her to get lost from the beauty she's seeing.

She licked her lower lip as she saw Mina's nakedness just laying infront of her, ready to get devoured.

Chaeyoung who's really impatient.. took all the clothes Mina's putting on the bed and throwing it across the room.

She then stared a bit more longer on Mina's god made body.

"Don't look at me like that." Mina said and tried to cover her body but Chaeyoung was quick enough to hold on Mina's wrists.

"Don't cover them, it's just a waste to cover such masterpiece." Chaeyoung replied as she looked into Mina's eyes this time. Mina is red as a tomato right now, she had never done this in her whole life before.

She surely shared a lot of firsts with Chaeyoung, and she's not regretting anything.. not even a single one.

"H-how long are you planning to stare?" Mina stuttered, if Chaeyoung would answer directly.. she'll say that she can stare at mina's body until the end of time.

Till Mina get burned by her loving stares and turn her into ashes.

"It's not my fault that your body is that gorgeous.." Chaeyoung replied and shifted a bit closer to Mina.

"But don't blame it to me, it's not my fault either." Mina replied and softly laugh on how absurd Chaeyoung's words are, she knows that someone has better body figure than her out there.

"But it's your fault that I can't properly breathe right now, you're so breathtaking.. how do i breathe?" Chaeyoung said and Mina was taken back from the latter's words, is she really that breath taking?

Chaeyoung then pushed Mina that made her lay on her bare back.

Then the princess said something that will totally wake up all the butterflies inside the girl's stomach.

"Now it's my turn to make you feel breathless"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.5K 46
Once again, genderbend book cause I think it is more suitable for this theme. Chaeyoung is a pro pornstar and he doesn't like to shoot porn with newb...
17.5K 591 22
Im Nayeon has been in love with her childhood friend, Yoo Jeongyeon since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one da...
18.8K 930 14
'is she- is she about to kiss me? Is she about to kiss me?!' Her eyes moved rapidly from her eyes to her lips, how could that be happening. Chaeyoung...
9.1K 352 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...