[C R A Z Y]~Kny×Reader

By Pyr0nath1c_

UsageCrisis speaking! [Hello old or new readerettes!] !NOTICE! -Storyline is heavily inspired by Mochi_ro who... More

!Please read!
Prologue
•Chapter•1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•[Hugs?]
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
▪Chapter 17▪
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Discontinuing•

•Special Chapter•

5.2K 92 86
By Pyr0nath1c_

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬!

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲:𝐏𝐲𝐫𝟎𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝟏𝐜_
__________________________

×Will contain...×

•Fluff

Rui

•Disabled Reader

Modern AU

•Did i say fluff?

[Since Rui sadly wasnt featured in the book despite him being a love interest and Kiriya having little screen time this chapter will be dedicated to the both of them as kids being your wholesome friends as my apology]

Note to self!
•All shown pictures are rightfully mine, so i would appreciate it if you were to see them as decoration and not use them without permission.

•This is not apart of the AU the story is in bit more or so just a short, yet bad apology chapter...its about 10pm here and im exhausted..so please forgive me...

_________________________

Thank you for 17k reads!
____________________________

Note that any disturbing, inappropriate disrespectful or generally mean comments will be warned and deleted!
________________

.

.

.

.

.

Rui held your hand as your nurse pushed your wheelchair to the kindergarten you were assigned to, you'd be lying if you said werent nervous, because you were.

And so you sat there, your lips forming a nervous line as you looked slightly down to both your disabled legs

Fortunately, Rui noticed your nervous expression as the young boy turned to you to see your nervous expression, and so instinctively, he squeezed your hand in reassurance.

Gaining your attention as you turned to the boy who had a smile plastered on his face, "Dont worry (Y/n)! The people there are nice! I bet they'll like you!", Rui reassured you there was nothing to worry about  making you perk up.

"R-Really..?", you said in a small voice, you had always been shy and insecure of your lack of ability to walk, you were even bullied for it, as Rui nodded with no whatsoever hesitation, "Yeah! I bet Kiriya will like you lots to!".

Rui added, oh, Kiriya, you thought as you remember hearing Rui say that name a few times, "You think so..?", you asked once more, your past thoughts forgotten as you were already distracted.

"I know so!", Rui promised with a bright smile leaving you no choice but to nod, "O..Okay", you responded, you trusted his words as he held your hand along the way to your first day in kindergarten.

Maybe it wasnt going to be so bad, you thought as the littlest smile was graced on your lips on the walk towards the small bright colored establishment.

Fudge you were so wrong, you were nervous again, you thought as you sweatdropped bullets at the surprisingly grand and huge building for a kindergarten.

You assumed it was some sort of cottage...not some apartment building?!, you thought as Rui happily took over your wheelchair whilst your Nurse stayed outside to come pick you up later on in the day.

"See? It looks nice right?", Rui asked with an exited expression on his face, you looked back at the male who was slightly struggling to push your wheelchair whilst looking at you with such hopeful eyes.

And you just didnt have the heart to tell him you were nervous and slightly disliked it, and so you just took it like the big girl you are, or atleast the big girl you imagined yourself to be, "Yeah, it looks nice...", you mustered a small smile as Rui beamed.

"Really?! I thought you would be scared of the building!", Rui exclaimed in surprise as you sweatdropped, he knows you so well...

But it was only natural since you both had known eachother since the age of 1, when your legs still had the ability to move.

"Well...a little bit..", you chuckled to yourself, admitting to the boys suspicion as Rui continued to smile at you, not exactly surprised, "Dont worry! I'll protect you like i promised to!", Rui pointed his thumb at himself as you nodded at him.

Happy that he was willing to hang out with someone who cant even run on the grass like he wanted when he was a weak child, You uttered a small smile as you looked back infront of you whilst Rui tried his best to push the wheelchair inside the building, using all his strength to push you up the ramp.

You pondered if you would be bullied again, but even so, Rui would step up for you everytime, you knew that better then anyone as you both entered the colorful and fun building.

To your surprise, it wasnt jail, some teachers eating lunch together and several groups of kids playing tag or braiding eachothers hair, boys, girls and generally children all playing together with nothing to worry about.

You felt your eyes slightly widen at the sight, it was truly a rare sight for a child like you, who grew up alone and only with one friend.

"Everyone seems nice...", you muttered as Rui stopped pushing your wheelchair to turn to you, a gentle expression on his face, "See? I told you!", the little boy smiled, happy to see that his friend, you, atleast a little more comfortable then you were a moment ago.

"Mhm..", you nodded as you watched a kid carrying his friend whilst Rui watched you and your occupied mind happily, its been a while since you were fixated over something.

And just when Rui was about to open his mouth to say something, he was Immediately cut off by his friend, Kiriya, "Rui!", Kiriya called out to the young boy, catching his attention as you were snapped out of your train of thoughts.

The whiteette, also known as Rui turned his gaze to the source, already knowing who it is, "Rui you're finally here!", Kiriya beamed, finally stopping as a wide smile was shown on his face, Rui smiled upon seeing his friend greeting him so eagerly.

"Ohayo Kiriya-kun!", Rui greeted back at the beaming ravenette, before turning to you as if encouraging you to greet yourself, and fortunately you understood, not wanting to say no and having Rui slightly dissapointed, you nodded as you turned to the ravenette who seemed to have just noticed you, you slightly gulped but nevertheless hesitantly greeted him,"K-Kon'nichiwa", you greeted, quickly doing a head bow as the boy smiled at you, seemingly to have heard alot about you.

"Kon'Nichiwa (L/n)-san! Its great to finally meet you!", the young ravenette greeted back, giving you a head bow back, "Hai...Its..nice to uhm..meet you too...", you muttered, still a little shy as you were new to making friends.

But ignoring that Rui beamed at you happily, glad and exited that you were atleast trying, "Hai! I've heard alot about you! I hope we bestfriends like you and Rui!!".

Kiriya responded with honesty, he was truly looking forward to meeting you it seems, "Ah uhm..Hai", you nodded, somewhat already getting used to his cheerful aura.

To be honest you were a little frightened at first by it...but going back on topic Rui slightly pouted at Kiriya's words, suddenly wrapping his hands around yours, "Hey! (Y/n)-Chan is still my bestfriend you know!".

Rui said in betrayal, as Kirita tilted his head at him, "Eh? But you said we can all be friends..", Kiriya muttered as Rui continued to pout, "you can be (Y/n)-Chan's friend but not her bestfriend, thats me!", Rui shook his head.

"How is that fair?", Now Kiriya's the one who was pouting, he has heard so many good things about you it seems like, in reality he heard almost to much good things about you, "It is Fair! Ive known her for longer!".

Rui responded, ah...you should stop this...you thought as little you sweatdropped being sandwiched between two sadly fighting friends, but the problem is...how exactly are you going to do that?.

You thought frantically as you had never seen Rui look so competitive before, "Well just because you've known her longer doesnt mean you're the only one who can be her bestfriend!".

Kiriya continued, or more known as the boy who you probably know more of then himself due to Rui telling you about him, you sweatdroped as you sat in your wheel chair frozen.

Gosh cabinet you're only a 4 and a half year old who's stuck on a wheelchair for little ducks sake, what are you gonna do?, not wheel away thats for sure your short hands cant even reach the wheels.

Rui huffed, hugging your figure, "Yes it does!", Rui muffled into your shoulder as you turned to him, slightly confused as this was certainly a new side to him you hadn't discovered.

But after a few more seconds of bickering you finally decided it would be best if you were to try and end it, "A..Ano...", you started, both friends quickly ended their bickering as they turned to you.

"We..uhm....can we all be friends instead..?", you mustered the best smile you could as both Rui and Kiriya looked at you in the slightest bit of shock, but soon did the iconic look at eachother then reading eachothers minds then back to you, with a nod "Hai!".

Both of them said in union, huh, that was much easier then you imagined, you thought slightly sweatdropping at the two and their sudden mood swing.

But nevertheless, you just let a relieved smile grace your lips, glad the bickering ended-

"...Am i still your number one bestfriend?", Rui asked making you turn your head to him as you nodded, "Yeah..", you responded truthfully with no hesitation, this satisfying the young boy.

And that...was how you met Kiriya with Rui.

But of course it isnt the end of the chapter just yet...

You sat on your wheelchair, it seems like the kids here like you as your wheelchair was put infront of the class, the children all looked at you with amazement as the sensei explained how you sat on a wheelchair since you couldn't walk.

One kid put their hand up, making the Sensei stop as he called out the childs name and asked what their question was, "Why cant she walk Sensei?", the kid asked, genuinely curious as the Sensei nodded at the question.

"Great question Makito-san! (L/n)-san's legs are paralyzed! But even so we must be respectful to her and treat her like we would with our friends!", the Sensei says enthusiastically whilst the kids agreed, waves of yeses were heard as you could only smile at them shyly.

It was relieving to hear that they would treat you equally, you didnt want to feel left out.

"Yes! Thats the spirit!
(L/n)-san would you like to say anything else about yourself?", The sensei asked, smiling at you as you slowly shook your head muttering a small 'No thank you', as the sensei nodded in understanding and clasped his hands.

"Okay everybody! I'll let you all have some time to get to know (L/n)-san even more or play with your friends, later after an hour we'll have some activities okay?", the sensei smiled once more, the class saying their yesses as the sensei nodded in satisfaction, "Great! I'll be right at the cafeteria if anyone needs me".

The sensei informed shortly walking out of the classroom after checking twice, he seemed nice, you thought as children quickly formed into groups or went to talk to you.

Those kids were Rui and Kiriya of course,
"I didnt know you liked
(F/a) too (Y-L/n)-san!", Kiriya beamed, just learning your last name as you smiled, "Y-Yeah..i didnt know...you liked them to... if you do..", you smiled at the boy whilst Rui smiled at you.

Both exited and over the moon you were getting better at talking to other people already, well..not really better but its a start!, "That was brave of you
(Y/n)-Chan!", Rui beamed as he put his arms in the air as a sign that he was proud of you.

"Ah..A..rigato Rui...", you smiled, still getting used to talking so much as Kiriya smiled.

[A slice of the future]

You smiled, moving your wheelchair on your own as you finally had long enough arms to do so, both Kiriya and Rui beside you chatting with you as you three entered your 5th year of elementary school.

"Oh right! And i asked my dad to put ramps beside the stairs so you can easily go up too!", Kiriya informed you happy that you wont have any trouble with stairs anymore as you tilted your head, "Eh?! Sorry did it seem like i was struggling?! Im sorry if it was to much of a trouble to put ramps up...".

You exclaimed frantically as Kiriya just chuckled at your reaction, "Its fine (Y/n), its not your fault you're on a wheelchair, plus my dad was thinking about it anyways".

Kiriya smiled at you as you furrowed your eyebrows, "Sorry...", you muttered as Rui helped you up the ramps Kiriya was just talking about, "Dont apologize for something that isnt your fault, its alright", Kiriya reashurred as Rui happily nodded, "Yeah, you should really take advantage of your disability, its much more easier to walk on the path when people make way for you".

Rui smiled as you nodded.

"Thank you for reading! I dont proofread so please excuse any mistypes, and please excuse the bad chapter, its about 10pm here and i have a writers block...but despite that i hope you find this apology satisfying or atleast good enough.

I really do appreciate and love you all no matter your race, gender or your looks, so please take care of yourself and make sure you're in a healthy environment, not only physically but mentally, take care and i hope you all the best..."

-𝐏𝐲𝐫𝟎𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝟏𝐜_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 30.9K 42
╰┈➤ KNY x Gojo reader 千卂乂 ─ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇..𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈'𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄....❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬...
208K 2.7K 71
Enjoy scenarios and stuff with your fav KnY husbando! Characters are in the first two chapters! I was originally writing this on QuoteV✌🏾 Originally...
288K 10.5K 42
[Hashibira Inosuke x Reader] Born in a world riddled with demons and a thirst for revenge, you take it into your own hands to find the one behind you...
55.2K 427 12
This will be a reader x character one shots! This book will include: (Trigger warning ⚠️) •smut •abuse •yandere •and more! I will be taking requests...