Heather ♡sasunaru✧

By clubanime7

💮💮 Based on the song by Conan Gray: Heather Collab W/: cxRosalixc We will try our best to stick to the song... More

Chapter 1: I still remember the third of December, me in your sweater...

16 0 0
By clubanime7

I’m sad, no I’m furious that Sasuke would ever forget me and our plans. He was probably with Sakura, of course, he was! How stupid of me to think he would like me back. He's a straight male with a handsome face. What would be of it if he didn't use it!?

______________________。*゚+

‘Hey kit wake up’ growled Kuruma.

‘Give me 5 more minutes will ya’ responded Naruto half-asleep.

‘Oh don't you have that date with the Uchiha kid?’ said Kuruma with a smirk. 

Naruto flinched out of surprise at what Kuruma just said.

He fell off his bed, embarrassed, and yelled "It's not a date and he's not my boyfriend you big furball"

"I never said he was your boyfriend"

Naruto ran out of his room "But thanks for reminding me Kuruma"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

Naruto picked out an outfit Sasuke gave him for his birthday, he showered, brushed his teeth, and fixed his hair. ‘I wonder what Sasuke would wear to their ‘date’ ’

He smiled brightly "Well let’s go, we are going 20 minutes early but eh"

He left his little apartment still smiling,

He ran halfway there out of excitement, he checked his clock

"Ah- I'm a little early no problem though"

He searched for the nearest cafe he knew he was gonna be there for a while, he went into this new cafe, they had just finished making it. This was where Naruto chose to go. As he walked in out of the corner of his eye he spotted Sasuke and Sakura walking together smiling, a fear struck Naruto.

As thoughts flooded into him

‘Huh is that Sasuke and Sakura?’
‘Did Sasuke forget our plans?’

‘Why are they hanging out?’

‘Are they on a date?’

‘That's probably not them Naruto you're overthinking’

"Um, sir your drink is ready" that made naruto snap back to reality.

"Ah-.. thank you" Naruto looked up and smiled nervously.

Naruto walked out with his drink, still spaced out.

He sat at the table nearest to the windows, he was at the place they were supposed to meet, but Sasuke wasn’t.

He waited and waited, more thought over-flowing his mind.

‘Was that really Sasuke and Sakura?’

‘Where Sasuke and Sakura on a date?’

‘Did Sasuke ditch him for Sakura?’

He called Sasuke countless times but the raven didn't answer.

He had given up on waiting for Sasuke and went home. He wasn’t going to wait for a bastard like him.

Narutos POV:

‘I’m sad, no I’m furious that Sasuke would ever forget me and our plans. He was probably with Sakura, of course, he was! How stupid of me to think he would like me back. He's a straight male with a handsome face. What would be of it if he didn't use it!?

3rd POV:

He unlocked his apartment and went inside, he took off his shoes and coat and went straight to his bedroom. He was on the verge of tears, he didn’t want to cry, he wasn’t going to cry for an asshole like Sasuke.

“I’m hungry,” he said while standing up. He hadn’t eaten anything since the morning he had only drunk a coffee. He walked to his kitchen, he looked around his cabinets and fridge. He had some vegetables and ramen, he could make something out of it.

As he was turning on the stove he suddenly got a call, it was Sasuke. He wanted to answer but at the same time, he didn’t. But being him, he answered.

"Why'd you call me so many times it got annoying Naruto"

Naruto wanted to break into tears just from Sasuke saying that.

"Oh.. so you really did forget huh,” He sighed, a tear streaming down his bright red cheeks. “That's fine you can forget our plans but not others”

"What are you talking about Naruto-" said Sasuke clueless of course "Oh.."

“Yeah, whatever I'm going to hang up now” Naruto already had a river of tears.

"Wait I really didn't mean to forge-"

Naruto hung up, he didn't want to hear Sasuke’s voice right now...

He made his food still crying, ‘How could Sasuke forget, I mean aren’t I important to him… aren’t I?....’

He broke down into even more tears than before ‘How could he, we are best friends…’

That word rang through his mind and ears, slowly, but surely working, the same word hammering into his head.

Naruto laughed at himself,  ‘Of course he wouldn’t remember they were just friends, nothing else, just friends...’ Naruto laughed while still crying ‘Sasuke doesn't like me he thinks of me as a friend I'm nothing compared to….compared to….compared to Sakura…'

He got a text message, again it was the one and only Sasuke…

He picked up his phone and read it 'Come outside please I have something to tell you’

'What do you want' Naruto texted back.

'Come out I'm outside I have something for you'

'Whatever, I'm coming dumbass' he didn't want to come but he was curious.

He put on some decent pants, a long-sleeved shirt and went outside. He saw Sasuke leaning outside of his car. He had forgotten to put on a sweater, but he wasn't going to stay outside for too long so he just went like that.

"What's up"

Sasuke turned around, he smiled at Naruto.

"What are you smiling at? Idiot" said Naruto, angry.

Sasuke went up to Naruto and hugged him.

"Yo what the hell!?" Said Naruto, blushing a little.

"I'm sorry for forgetting our plans Naruto, I really didn't mean to" Naruto heard the sincere voice again. He didn't want to give in but he did, he hugged Sasuke back.

"You're forgiven" Naruto mumbled.

"Thank you"

"Ugh damn it's freezing out here I should have brought a sweater or a jacket, how stupid of me" mumbled Naruto again.

Sasuke must've heard what he said since he started taking off his sweater.

"Oi, what are you doing," said Naruto.

"Well you said you were cold so here" he handed Naruto his sweater. As cold as he was, Naruto did not refuse it. He put it on, it was big on him.

He snuggled into the sweater, it was warm. Sasuke noticed it and smirked.

"What are you smirking at, bastard," said Naruto, pointing at the Raven.

"Nothing, nothing at all.."

"What do you mean nothing!?" Naruto was flustered "What were you smirking at respond!!!"

"I already told you nothing"

"Ugh whatever" Naruto sighed " Here's your sweater dumbass"

Naruto was about to take it off when Sasuke said...

"You can keep it, it looks better on you than it does on me..." Sasuke smiled.

Naruto was a blushing mess. "Yeah yeah, I'm going back in my house now"

"Bye" waved Naruto.

"Bye, love you," said Sasuke teasingly.

"Don't say those kinds of things, it's embarrassing!" Naruto yelled.

"Ok then" Sasuke started laughing slightly.

"Asshole" Naruto mumbled as he opened the door to his apartment.

Naruto closed and locked his door. He slid down the door, 'What the hell just happened!?'

He didn’t really care but it was embarrassing. He stood up.

He went to his room and took out some shorts, it was hot inside. He kept on the sweater though, he liked it.

‘You really are in love arent you kit?’ sighed Kuruma.

‘I don’t really know yet, maybe it’s just I’m attached to him or I actually like him’ Naruto still didn’t know the answer.

‘Whatever just don’t get your heartbroken, I care about you Naruto, don’t go around getting attached to everyone you see’ after he said that Kuruma went back to sleep.

Naruto didn't get enough sleep that night he was lost in his thoughts.

‘Did Sasuke like him or was he just joking?’

‘Is Sasuke straight?’

‘Does Sasuke like Sakura?’

He flinched when he remembered Sakura, are Sasuke and Sakura dating?
Why would Sasuke say I love you?

He erased all those thoughts and went to sleep, not trying to remember Sasuke or Sakura at the moment. But the thought still went through his head
‘Were Sasuke and Sakura dating?’

________________________

Pls tell us if we made any grammar mistakes I'll fix them or cxrosalixc will

I hope you enjoyed the story

♡(> ਊ <)♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
604K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...