FLAMES | UNDER CONSTRUCTION

By taylorsversions

"life was a willow and it bent right to your wind" pre season 2 - season 2 klaus hargreeves x female!oc More

Willow
Prologue
1. The First Meeting
2. Shakespeare
3. Coffee
4. Cigarettes
5. Perfect
6. Put Your Head on my Shoulder
7. Feelings
8. Finally Happy
9. Shared Birthdays
10. The Truth
11. Girl on the Run
12. Scars
13. Do Too
15. Broken Glass
16. Soulmates
17. The Apocalypse of 2019
18. The Apocalylse of '63
19. Bonnie & Clyde
20. Home
21. Allison
22. Paint
23. Frogs are Bitches
24. Welcome to the Family
25. Hargreeves Women
26. Fraud
27. You're Family Now
28. A Light Supper
29. Mother
30. The Board
31. Posession
32. We Make a Good Team
33. Little One
34. Mirror
36. Back to the Future
update

35. Seconds, Not Decades

2.9K 115 12
By taylorsversions

The group all ran from different directions towards Diego, who was stuck under a tractor by his foot from the impact of Lila's energy wave.

"What took you so long?" Diego yelled as they all regrouped at the tractor. 

"Well we're here now so stop complaining" Luther told him in annoyance.

"Or if you prefer, we could just leave you here" Klaus threatened.

"Does everything in this family have to be a discussion?" Vanya asked.

"Apparently" Willow replied as Luther and Klaus lifted up the tractor while Allison helped Diego by pulling his leg out and helping him to stand up.

"Team Zero! Unstoppable!" Diego yelled before high-fiving Luther, groaning in pain slightly after it due to his brother's strength.

"Has anyone seen Five?" Willow asked, looking around the farm for him.

"He's probably around here somewhere" Diego replied.

"By the way, your ex-girlfriend can blink like Five" Luther exposed and Diego furrowed his eyebrows at the revelation.

"And the bitch just rumored me so I couldn't breathe" Allison added.

"And destroyed like half the farm with a shock wave, so unoriginal" Klaus commented.

"Yeah? Well your girlfriend is The Handler's daughter" Diego exposed, pointing at Willow. Klaus just nodded, showing that he already knew.

"Biologically, yes she is my mother" Willow admitted. "But I left her when I was 17 and this is my first time seeing her since then. And in my defense, I thought it would be better to not talk about her since I'm trying to forget her"

"Well did you think it would also be better not to tell us that you have powers?" Diego asked.

"Huh?" Klaus asked, looking at his girlfriend for confirmation.

"Well I was born October 1st 1989, so yeah I guess you guys can kind of put two and two together" Willow replied.

"She's one of us?" Vanya asked in confusion.

"But there was only seven of us" Luther replied.

"Actually there's forty three of us" Willow corrected. All five Hargreeves exchanged looks of confusion. Their father never told them the whole story, so in hindsight, it did make sense.

"Seven of you were adopted by your Dad. The other 36 stayed with their parents, because they wouldn't give their babies up" Willow continued.

"Lila is also one of us. She has powers too, which is probably obvious by now. But she's stronger then all of us put together, she has the ability to mirror all of your powers" Willow told them.

"Okay but what can you do?" Allison asked.

"Pyrokinesis" Willow replied. "The ability to create and control fire with my mind and hands"

"Damn I knew you were hot but this is on a whole other level babe" Klaus commented, he was still confused about what was happening.

"What can the other 36 do?" Allison asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know them all. But I did have a friend who was immortal so I'm guessing he was one of the 43"

"Wait, Lila's not our biological sister, right?" Diego asked, earning himself a few confused looks from his brother and sisters.

"Obviously not" Willow replied.

"Okay but if she can mirror our powers, that means anything we throw at her she can match, right?" Luther asked.

"Correct" Willow confirmed.

"But she can only mirror one of our powers at a time" Klaus said to the group.

"Are you sure about that?" Allison asked.

"Let's just go check on your brother first, okay? And then we can go from there. Lila will listen to one of us" Willow told Diego as the group began walking toward Sissy's barn."She may seem like a heartless bitch but she'll listen to Diego or me. I'm still her sister and I know that she cares"

•••

"Why?" Lila asked, looking at Five as if she already knew what he was going to say, but she didn't want to believe it.

"Cause you're one of us" Diego interrupted, walking into the barn where Lila and Five were arguing in. "The Handler stole you Lila. Just like our asshole father took all of us"

"No, it's not the same thing" Lila defended, holding Diego's knife in front of her.

"Yeah because he didn't have their parents murdered" Willow muttered under her breath as they walked into the barn.

"Listen to me, Lila. You were born October 1st 1989, the same day as all of us" Diego said carefully, wanting to be easy with her.

"Stay back!" She yelled at him as he got closer.

"Lila, stop" Diego said.

"I trusted you. I got you a job, I even introduced you to my mother, and then you took off on me" Lila said to him.

"Because I need to save the world!" Diego exclaimed "She's using you, Lila. The Handler"

"You're wrong. She raised me. She loves me" Lila tried to convince them.

"You know what, love shouldn't have to hurt this much" Luther told her, trying to be inspiring, but Lila only made a gagging noise.

"Well, I tried" Luther said in defeat.

"He's right. We have to kill her" Five said.

"Hey! Five! Stop" Diego yelled at him.

"I got it. Lila, the truth? She's dangerous and you're scared of what she'll do with all that new power. That's why you dragged me to the Commission" Diego tried to reason with her.

"Because I know what it's like to love dangerous people. The only difference is..." he said before looking at all of his siblings. "They love me back"

"Shut up" Lila hissed.

"The only thing she loves is power. And the minute she can't use you, she will turn on you. And deep down, I know you know that. Because you've seen her do it to Willow and you know that she's going to do it to you next" Diego told her.

"You don't know me Diego" Lila replied, pushing the tip of the knife against his chest.

"Don't I? I know that we can be your family, if you just let us" Diego said genuinely.

Lila looked over at Vanya, who gave her a nervous smile, then at Luther and Allison. And finally at Klaus and her sister, who both smiled and nodded.

Before Lila could respond, gunfire rang throughout the barn, shooting every single one of the Hargreeves down to the ground. The Handler held the gun, a proud look on her face as she shot all six of the siblings, purposely missing her two daughters.

"Diego, no" Lila said, her voice trembling as she crawled over to him, blood was pooling under his back.

Willow couldn't even make out any words as she dropped to her knees, a look of shock on her face as grabbed Klaus by the shoulders.

"No, no, no, Klaus" Willow breathed out as she looked at him. "

He looked up at her. He wondered if this is how Dave felt when he was dying in Vietnam. Because Klaus knew he was dying. And he knew that he was scared, he knew that she was scared.

"Stay with me Klaus" Willow begged as she put a hand over the bullet wound, although they both knew it was no use.

"I-I always knew you'd be the one I would take a bullet for" Klaus stuttered out, managing to give her a small smile.

"Aww" The Handler cooed.

"No, no, you're not going to die, Klaus. You're okay, you're alright" Willow tried to convince him, but they both knew he wasn't fine.

"It's true what Five said, isn't it" Lila said, looking up at her mother.

"Darling, I need to know that we can get past this. Be a happy family again" The Handler replied as Lila stood up, glancing around at the dead bodies.

"They're my real family" Lila said. "Do you even love me?"

When The Handler didn't answer, Lila lifted up the knife and attempted to stab her but failed when The Handler shot her, killing her instantly.

"Que será será" she said to herself, ignoring the soft sobs and inaudible words of her biological daughter, who cried as she held her husband's lifeless body in her arms.

"Oh, good" The Handler said as she heard Five's groans from the ground. "You're still alive, lucky you. You get to see how this all played out"

She held her gun up, pointing it at his head. But she never got the chance to shoot him before the final Swede came in and shot her multiple times, killing her.

Five lay helplessly on the ground, thinking that everything was over, that all of this had been a complete waste of time. Until he thought back.

"This doesn't have to be the end, we use my ability to time travel"

"You're the genius who said we should jump. Right? You're the one who got us stuck here"

"Maybe your appetite is disproportionate to the size of your abilities. Start small. Seconds, not decades"

•••

"I know that we can be your family, if you just let us" Diego said right before Five lunged at The Handler and grabbed her gun off of her, pointing it at her.

"It's true isn't it what Five said? Answer me, is it true?!" Lila demanded.

"Well.." The Handler began before the remaining Swede came in and shot her, killing her instantly.

Willow and Lila both gasped in shock at the sight of their mother getting killed in front of them. Willow grabbed onto Klaus's arm, gripping onto him. Lila then ran quickly towards the briefcase that was left.

"The case!" Luther yelled.

"No!" Diego yelled back, tackling his brother to the ground before Lila disappeared.

The Swede and Five stood looking at each other, both holding their guns at each other. Allison and Vanya both stood, ready to fight if needed, Willow stood slightly in front of Klaus. Five then dropped his gun hesitantly.

"Enough" Five said.

"Enough" The Swede replied in Swedish, dropping his gun before walking out of the barn.

"I almost had her. Why the hell did you stop me?" Luther asked, looking down at his brother, who he still lay on top of.

"Because, I love her" Diego said with a smile before pushing Luther off of him, picking up Lila's bracelet off of the ground.

"Who the hell was that guy?" Klaus asked before Sissy called for Vanya's help.

"That's Axel" Willow answered as she loosened her grip on his arm slightly, before Sissy yelled for Vanya . She sighed as she leaned against Klaus, looking up at him with a relieved look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286 47 12
"You're too sweet for me!" "Excuse me?" "The donuts! The donuts are too sweet for me..." ( Five Hargreeves X OC/Angelica )
691K 20.1K 75
and like the moon she had a side so dark, that even the stars cou...
444K 10.6K 27
❝I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ. Eɪɢʜᴛ? Yᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ, ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ?❞ ❝Iᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴇ...
Luzia ² By X_random_X

General Fiction

48K 1.1K 19
"Because from the moment something bad happens to you, they all act like they care" -Luzia Hargreeves "Team zero" Book two