Celebrity Crush

By chrissybaeevans

Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press... More

Chapter One
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty One: Part 2
Chapter Twenty One: Part 3
Chapter Twenty One: Part 4
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Three: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 2
Short Story: Broken Home
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Twenty Nine: Part 2
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Four: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Five: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven*
Chapter Thirty Seven: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty*
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Three: Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 1
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 2
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty: Part 2
Chapter Eighty: Part 3
Chapter Eighty One
Epilogue
Bonus ā€¢ Teaching Nena Spanish
Bonus ā€¢ Tom babysits Sienna
Moodboards šŸ’‹
Bonus ā€¢ Chaos Walking Audition šŸŽ¬
Bonus ā€¢ Chris & Y/n Visit The Late Night Show
Bonus ā€¢ The...Binky.
What If? #1
Bonus ā€¢ Sienna Picks Her Favorite Person
What If? #2
Bonus ā€¢ Daddy's Little Pumpkin šŸŽƒ
Deleted Chapter #1
Bonus ā€¢ Interviewing Sienna Raine
Bonus ā€¢ Mexico Trip! šŸ‡²šŸ‡½
Bonus ā€¢ The Twins Fight Sleep šŸŒ™
Deleted Chapter #2
Bonus ā€¢ Girls Night Out šŸ’‹
Character Aesthetics šŸŒŸ
Celebrity Crush Playlist šŸŽ§
The End...or Is It?

Chapter Thirty Three

19.1K 367 804
By chrissybaeevans

Authors Note: I am so sorry guys, when I said Chris and Y/n had a lot coming their way, I meant GOOD things 😭♥️ but then again you never know what can happen...I'm kidding..

Warnings: lots of fluff, some angst

**A WEEK LATER**

Chris and I got back from Mexico and it was the best time of my life. We let go of our phones and just swam in the ocean—drinking Piña Colada's. Forgetting about everything that has happened.

But then it was time to come back to LA, unfortunately. But as long as Chris was mine again I didn't care.

Since we wrapped up for Marvel, the press tour would be starting soon which meant more time with Chris, Lizzie, Scarlett and Tom!

It had been about a week later since we arrived, my agent had me do some more WIRED interviews and advertisements, to promote myself.

Chris has been busy since we over did our stay in Mexico, he needed to get back to work and start looking for even more projects to film for.

I was just happy that I had him back. Forever. In the midst of all the drama, I still managed to film the episodes that the directors of criminal minds wanted me in.

Right now I was in the break room with the cast of criminal minds.

"Guys seriously, I don't understand the hype about frozen yogurt. Like it's just yogurt—but frozen."

Matt said to the rest of the cast as we joked around in the break room.

A.J. nudged me. She played JJ on the show and she is an incredible actress. Matt and I really didn't talk unless the rest of the cast was there.

After some time we all went home after a long day of filming. I wouldn't have to come film until a couple days from now so I had time to do other things.

It was late afternoon. I was in the car with Happy scrolling through social media—we were stuck in LA traffic. Chris's call came through at the top of my phone screen...

Husband 💍

I smiled at the photo I had as his contact, a photo of him and Dodger cuddling on the couch—asleep.

My stomach fluttered as I answered.

"Well if it isn't my hot husband...."

"And if it isn't my sexy wife who I miss so much..."

"How's auditioning going?"

"Good good. I got kind of bored though."

"Bored?"

"Where are you right now?"

"Just in the car with happy. We're stuck in traffic."

"Not anymore."

"What?"

"On your left baby."

My smile grew big when I saw Chris jog through all the cars making his way over to Happy's car.

I stared at Chris's biceps through a tight blue shirt he wore matching it with a backwards hat.

We weren't on the highway. Just in downtown LA.

"Hey Hap."

"Chris! What's up man?"

Happy and Chris shook hands through the window.

"Just came to take my beautiful wife off of your hands..."

Chris looked at me sitting in the backseat and winked.

"She's all yours. We're gonna be in this traffic another hour so."

"You are okay by yourself Happy?" I asked. Feeling bad about ditching him.

Chris walked over to the back of the car and opened the door. Holding his hand out to help me off.

"Yeah Y/n, I'll be okay. You kids have fun."

I squealed and hugged Chris once I got out of the car. He took me by the hand as we walked through all the stopped cars.

What I loved about Chris was his rush for adrenaline which is what made me fall so hard for him in the first place. I didn't know what to expect with him, he could literally ask me to fly to Brazil today, out of the blue—of course I'd say yes.

Or he could pick me up in the middle of the night to go grab burgers—why? Just cause.

I got a glimpse of this side of him when he took me to Disney on our second date! The second date! I just knew he was a keeper. Chris just did what he wanted all the time, no fucks given. Not caring what anyone else had to say.

My heart beat faster as I thought about what he had planned for today.

"How did you know exactly where I was?" I said walking hand in hand with Chris. Down the street.

"Mmm. That's not important doll. What's important is that you're here with me now.."

Chris walked me into an alley and roughly pulled me against him.

"C'mere.."

His voice husked—he looked into my eyes and then my lips. Chris just made me feel things that no one else could. His kisses were soft and with so much meaning, they didn't feel rushed.

We turned our heads in order to get the most out of each other. Chris gently gripped my jaw, deepening the kiss.

I pulled away for air, meeting Chris's blue eyes that were watching me.

"Chris can you promise me something?"

"Anything my love.."

"Promise me we won't ever be apart again. I-I can't deal being without you. Not a second more."

I looked down at my shoes, sad and disappointed in everything that's happened.

"Look at me Y/n."

My eyes looked up again at Chris.

"I promise you, that from here on out we're always going to be together. No matter what comes our way. I-I'm not going to let you go that easily baby. Not again." He placed soft kisses on my hand, and I reached to caress his face.

We shared a moment before Chris's phone rang. He sighed and looked to see who it was. He answered it not breaking his stare at me—his fingers tracing my bottom lip.

I watched as he spoke to whoever was on the other line.

"Yeah...yeah I picked her up already...no we aren't making out somewhere Mackie.....yes I'm on my way...."

I laughed when Chris and Mackie argued more on the phone. I took advantage of this time to fix Chris's hair that was poking out from underneath his hat. And to just take a second to admire his beautiful features. How can someone be so perfect?

I mean his eyes are just so deep you could get lost in them, his eyelashes were so lengthy—so not fair. Chris had these pink lips that were so soft and felt like home. Don't even get me started on the subtle dimple he has on his left cheek, you could only see it if he smiled widely enough. But since he's growing his beard you wouldn't be able to see it.

I was staring at Chris, lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even realize he hung up with Mackie.

"You're making me blush with your staring doll."

"How are you so perfect Christopher? Like tell me."

He laughed not answering my question.

"C'mon, I have a surprise for you..."

"You and your sneaky surprises."
______________________________

Chris drove maybe 10 minutes on the highway. I didn't even bother asking him where we were going because he never told me.

"Chris where are we—"

"It's like you don't even know me doll."

I groaned and fell back to my seat. When Chris turned on a random street, I was still confused.

"Chris? But, w-why..."

"Just come with me..."

Chris helped me out the car. I saw as he went into his glove box to get a blindfold.

"You can't see my surprise just yet.."

He tied the cloth around my eyes.

"I'll see you soon my love...muah.."

Chris pecked my lips and I didn't get the chance to process what he said.

"Christopher?! What do you mean you'll see me soon?! Where did you go?!"

I was just about to take the blindfold off when I heard Tom's voice.

"Hi love."

"Tom?"

"Yes. Your best friend. Keep that blindfold on before Chris kills me..."

"Tom what's going on?"

"....Just come along now."

I felt as he took me by the arm and we walked forwards.

"So, I'm here to drive you around for the time being. As you figure out these clues.."

"Clues?! Tom what the hell?"

He took my blindfold off and Chris's car was no where to be seen.

"Ahem. Here's the first clue."

Tom passed me a card. I looked down at it and noticed Chris's handwriting.

Hi doll, I know you are probably freaking out and asking all these questions to poor Tom.

But just relax, because this is supposed to be fun. I need you to find all the clues in order to get your reward at the end. The second clue is hidden where you saw me for the very first time...

"So where did you see Chris for the first time?"

"I've met him at our movie premiere Tom. I-I think that's where the second clue is."

We hopped into Tom's car.
_________________

I rushed out when we arrived to the event place. Tom following behind me.

"Hmm, where I saw him first.." I thought to myself, looking around at all the empty tables and chairs.

Tom wasn't allowed to help me. But I know I could still get info out of him.

"Thomas Stanley...you know where it is."

"No I don't." He shut his eyes closed, avoiding my stare.

"Where is it Tom."

"Ugh—over there.." he pointed to a bush that surround the place.

Tom and I were at the place where Chaos Walking's movie premiere occurred. Where I saw Chris in person for the first time—falling for him instantly.

I walked over to the bush and pulled on the white card that poked out. I turned it around to reveal yet another message in Chris's handwriting.

That was easy right babe?

The next clue is where I asked you to finally be mine. My girlfriend that is. Someone should be waiting for you there to give you the next clue.

You're so close!

"Tom! We're going to Malibu!"

We drove to where Chris asked me to be his girlfriend, at our favorite restaurant.
____________________

"But you don't understand I need to check the table."

I spoke with the hostess.

"I'm sorry ma'am I can't let you in if you don't have a reservation."

"Listen. It will only take a second I swear." I sighed.

"Maybe it's not here Y/n..."

That's when I realized.

"Tom! You're right!"

I pulled him towards the stairs that attached the restaurant on the outside. That's where we saw Mackie on the beach.

It wasn't where Chris asked me, it was where we went after he did.

"Well if it isn't Tom Holland. Did you bring your assistants?" Mackie joked.

"How are you Mackie?"

"Good kid. Did you make sure to give him his juice Y/n? If not he gets cranky."

We all laughed at his joke.

"Okay Mackie what is Chris up to?"

"All I can say is that the next clue is where Chris did something so out of the blue, even though it was something so basic, yet you two never forgot about that night. Where—um—the stars twinkled above both of you and the lights hung from the tables."

Mackie was uncomfortable describing this scenario but I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Thanks Mackie!" I began to jog back to Tom's car.

Tom rushed after me.
________________________

"Hi Tonia!"

"Y/n! Hey baby girl. How are you?"

"I'm good. Thanks."

"Where did you leave that handsome man?"

Tonia flipped sizzling burgers on the grill. Keeping conversation.

"He's hiding from me..." I frowned. "Do you think I could go in the back to check something?"

"Go ahead baby. No worries."

I walked over to the back. This fast food place was where Chris took me in the middle of the night. And he's right. I would never forget the way I felt or how more in love I fell with him.

The table that we sat at had an envelope on it. I ripped it open.

The second to last clue is where I said something so pure, so sudden but I meant it with all my heart. I always say this to you anytime I get the chance.

Almost there!
_____________________

I sat in Tom's car in parking lot of Tonia's burger place.

"Shit! Tom I don't know this one. I mean he tells me that I'm beautiful.. he calls me doll... calls me baby..."

"Well Chris did say it was sudden. Could you think of anything, that he might've said that slipped out?"

I turned to face Tom with wide eyes.

"My house Tom! It's at my house!"
______________________

I rushed through the doors of my building. Liam was not at his desk. I figured he'd be the one to tell me the next clue.

"Liam!"

"Ms.Y/n! Christopher said I had to give you something."

"I'm ready." I squealed as Liam passed me the last clue.

So for this last clue, I really need you to think about our very first date—or more specifically what we did after.

Come and find me babe!

"Y/n. May I tell you something?"

"Of course Liam. What is it?"

"That young man really loves you if he put this scavenger hunt together."

"Yeah Liam. He really does doesn't he?"

My heart skipped a beat. Christopher Jamal Evans is going to be the death of me.

Tom stayed in the car to not waste any more time.

"If I'm right about this. He has to be there. That's what we did after we ate on our first date. So take a left here." I bounced my leg up and down as I gave Tom directions.

When we pulled up to Chris's spot where he goes to think, also known as where he kissed me for the first time, my sister and Scarlett were sitting on the ledge.

"There she is!"

"Ugh it took you forever! Like you're supposed to know this stuff Y/n."

"Shut up Nikki. Tell me where Chris is."

"How rude. I'm only here because he paid me."

"Paid you? Or did you only agree to come if he gave you money?"

"Well yes and no."

"Come over here Y/n..." Scarlett pulled me aside. Leaving Tom and my sister to mingle.

"Lizzie wanted to be here but she had to fly back home for something..."

"That's okay Scarlett, what exactly even is this?"

"You'll find out. But I wanted to say that I'm just so happy for the both of you. I knew in my heart when I met you that you were the one for Chris. He's a sensitive guy, sometimes short tempered and let's his head get clouded by judgement..."

I nodded in agreement.

"....but anyway, I just want you to know I'm here for you and I will always be a friend for you to come to. Always. You are an amazing girl and a phenomenal actress. I'm so glad that Chris found his other half."

"Thanks Scarlett. For being there for me. I'm glad we're friends because I'm gonna need all the help I can get to keep up with that man."

"Oh for sure. Us ladies need to stick together."

Scarlett pulled out yet another blindfold. Chris and his blindfolds.

"Okay, we're almost there..."

She led me down what felt like a rocky downhill. Then I felt her presence leave. So I stood awkwardly not knowing what to do. I could hear the waves crashing against the rocks and I felt the breeze flowing through my hair.

"You found me."

"Ah! Chris!" I jumped up when I heard Chris's voice.

"Do you have all the clues?"

"Yes but—"

"Read the backs of them..."

Chris took the blindfold off. He had changed into a nicer shirt and combed his hair. I was facing him as he stood in front of a big rock. And I noticed Tom, Nikki, Mackie and Scarlett looking down at us from above the mountain.

I looked down at the cards flipping them over, trying to reveal the puzzle by putting them in order as how I found them.

Seven letters sprinkled out on the cards. Seven letters that would change my life forever. Seven letters that I don't get tired of seeing.

M  a  r  r  y   M  e

"Chris—I—I"

"Y/n, you are the love of my life, god I'll never get tired of saying that. I needed to remind you that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Despite being apart that's all I ever thought about. So with the help of our friends we put this together to show you how much I love you—and that I will never leave your side again. Because you complete me Y/n Y/l/n.. you won't have to worry about anything as long as you're with me...

Chris took my hand and turned me around. We were standing in the same place that he kissed me for the very first time.

I looked at what he put together, it was a beautiful arrangement of loose flowers on the ground, along with bouquets of all different kinds of roses and candles lit up around them. The sun was setting in LA, painting the sky a pretty color of orange and pink. Making it the perfect view.

"...will you marry me once again?"

Chris knelt on the ground, opening the small box of my engagement ring. The tears fell from my cheeks uncontrollably from the joy. I couldn't help it. I tried to speak but the knot in my throat wouldn't let me.

"It's okay baby. Just nod—I mean if you want—"Chris assured me.

I nodded and wiped my face. He smiled and twirled me around, leaving a long lingering kiss on my lips as he sat me back down on my feet.

"This belongs to you. Only you."

I felt whole again when Chris slipped my ring back on my finger. It sparkled as I stared at it.

"So shots? On me!" Mackie yelled from above the rock.

"I'm so down!" Nikki responded.

I anchored my arms around Chris's neck as his hands rested on my waist, we took in the moment. A moment I wish I had for life.

"Me too! Let's go celebrate." Tom added.

"Oh no. You only get to drink juice little man."

Everyone laughed at Mackie's joke.

"Chris you didn't have to ask again baby, I-I knew you wanted to marry me still—"

"—Hey. I wanted to babe. And I'll do it again and again and again."

My eyes narrowed, I loved Chris being extra. I mean he could've just gave me my ring back and I would've been the happiest girl in the world.

"And I'll say yes again and again and again."

When we reached the top of the hill. We all hugged and receive a congrats from everyone.

We did decide to go out for drinks at last. It felt amazing laughing at Mackie's jokes, being snuggled under chris's arm, my close friends like Tom and Scarlett here to accompany me, and my sister who can be trouble but I still love her.
______________________

It had been a couple days after Chris proposed to me for the second time. I slipped that ring on my finger and I planned to never take it off.

I was texting Scarlett and Lizzie in our group chat when Chris pulled my feet up sitting underneath them.

"Ready to finally get married baby?"

"Yes, finally."

Chris and I were narrowing down our wedding dates. Carefully going around Chris's busy work schedule while still keep in mind my own schedule. But what we didn't know was where we wanted it to be.

Dodger walked up to Chris. A little jealous that I was getting attention.

"Come here bubba." I patted my legs.

He hopped on up and wedged in between Chris and I.

"So how many people are we talking about inviting?"

"Well I don't know Chris. You know like half of LA so.."

"I do not."

"I was thinking a doable number like 100?" I gulped because I could only count how many friends I had on one of my hand. And that even included my sister.

"Mmm. Yeah. I think that's good. Are you going to invite your family from back home babe?" Chris caressed my leg with his warm finger tips.

"Um. I'll see. But if they can't make it's fine. I'll be happy with your family... Scott, Lisa, Carly, Shanna, your brother in laws! The kiddos! Invite all of them!"

"Y/n, what do you mean if your family can't make it it's fine?"

"Well. My parents aren't going so. Why would the rest of my family go?" I lifted my shoulders.

"Baby...what do you mean your parents aren't going?" Chris's voice softened as he stared at me with sadness in his blue eyes.

I had spoken to my parents the other day. Since I haven't talked with them since my brother came to get his bone marrow transplant—so I called to tell them I was getting married, even though I knew they weren't going to take it well....

**FLASHBACK FROM THE OTHER DAY!**

"Hi mom. How are you?"

"I'm doing okay sweetie. How are you?"

"I'm doing great. I-I wanted to tell you and dad something, I would fly out to tell you guys in person but um I've been busy..."

"Oh—well what is it Y/n?"

"I'm getting married mom. Chris proposed—twice actually—but that's not the point...."

I could hear my dad arguing with my mom on the phone. Telling her to hang up. My heart beat faster with angst. After a while my mom finally came back onto the phone.

"H-honey.. I'm sorry baby girl but we can't go. Your father—I mean it's just—I'm sorry honey. We won't be attending."

"Mom! Don't tell me that. Please I need you guys to be there..you guys are my parents. This is one of the most important days of my life!"

"Y/n. I love you honey. I do. But you know your father.."

"Oh my god! Tell dad to shove his ego to the side and forget about the rules! I need you guys to be there.."

"Bye baby girl.."

"Mom! Please!"

She hung up on me. I sobbed into my hand, throwing my phone roughly against the bed.

Chris wasn't home he was out with his agent and Mackie. Dodger heard my sobs and came to cuddle his head into my arms, trying to calm me down.

"I'm—okay buddy—I'll be okay."

I said in between cries.

**Present Time**

"My parents aren't coming.."

I avoided his stare as I looked away. He let out a frustrated sigh. Since Chris knew my parents as well, he wasn't surprised either at this.

"Come here baby.."

I sat up and cuddled into Chris's arms. Dodger finding a place on my lap. I told Chris about the phone call and he was definitely angry.

"I don't understand why they can't just come. I'm their daughter..."

Chris wiped my tears as they fell.

"....But you know what it's fine. I-I'll be okay. I have you. And I'm going to marry you which is all that matters."

I tried to act like I was okay but I wasn't. Some girls dream of having their dad walk them down the aisle. But I guess I wasn't going to be one of them.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Chris." I smiled, my cheeks wet from crying.

"Don't cry my love. I hate seeing you cry." Chris bent his pointer finger to clean the tears.
_________________________________

**DAYS LATER**

Today Chris and I were filming for a new pizza crust commercial. Sara had set it up. "Something casual" she described it.

Since Chris and I were starring in the new avengers movie, we had to do as many interviews and promotion videos as we could—to really kick off the press tour. The rest of the cast would also be doing the same, the other day Tom did a jean brand commercial and Scarlett did a WIRED interview.

Next week we'd finally be going on panels, and talking on talk shows like Jimmy Fallon's and James Corden.

But for now we had to do promotional videos.

"Where's that boyfriend of yours Y/n? You guys have to film this in 15 minutes! He hasn't even signed any contracts."

"He's running late Lynn..."

Lynn was one my agents assistants—she came with me everywhere when Sara couldn't. Right now she was a little nervous because Chris still hasn't shown up.

The pillsbury crew had me sit at their kitchen table, everything was ready. The ingredients consisted of pillsbury's pizza crust, some shredded mozzarella cheese, some pizza sauce and other famous pizza toppings like pepperoni.

They wanted to film Chris and I making a pizza together and just being ourselves while answering some questions.

"Could you try Chris again? We really need to get this show on the road.." Lynn played with the pen in her hand. Anxiously.

"I won't have to do that..." I smiled as I saw Chris enter the set, taking his sunglasses off. As I walked quickly over to him, swinging my arms around his neck as he dipped his head down to kiss me.

"Hi gorgeous."

"Chris, you're late!" Lynn spoke from behind us. Holding contracts and a pen for Chris to sign.

"Oh hey Lynn, are those for me to sign? Thanks."

Lynn and Chris knew each other from Chris's early days of filming Fantastic Four.

"So what are we even filming for?" He asked me as he handed the contracts to Lynn.

"Babe! I've been telling you all week..it's like you don't listen."

"I'm sorry baby but I can't think straight when I look at those lips of yours. Like how can I not kiss them?"

Chris moved forward but I pressed my finger against his mouth, stopping him. I gave him a mom look in response to him changing the subject.

"I can make it up to you...later.." he grinned and I clenched my thighs together. He could literally turn me on with words.

"C'mere Evans.." I pulled in for a soft kiss.

"Okay you two! We're ready! You guys are on in 10.."

"Wait, so what's all this pizza stuff for?"

"We're recording a promotional video for pillsbury."

"9....8....7"

"Oh the pillsbury video, you see I do listen doll."

"Mhm...get ready to make a pizza."

"I'm gonna make the best pizza.."

"Oh yeah? Well so am I."

"6...5...4.."

"Why is everything a competition with you babe?"

"Because you always make it one handsome."

"3...2....1"

We turned to face the camera. Chris watched me as I introduced myself. I avoided stuttering but I couldn't with him looking at me.

"H-Hi everyone! I-I'm Y/n Y/l/n and this is—"

"Chris Evans."

"—and we are here today to show you how easy it is to make a pizza at home with pillsbury's homemade crust!"

Chris and washed our hands in the sink. He lightly splashed water on me, making me giggle.

"Christopher!"

We dried our hands with a wash cloth.

"So I assume the first step is opening this?"

He grabbed the can twisting it open. I helped him spread out the raw dough onto a pizza cooking stone.

"And now we're going to spread some sauce on..could you grab that handsome?"

I scooped out some sauce from the jar Chris gave me. I let him brush some onto the dough.

"So Y/n and Chris what's your favorite pizza topping?" Spoke one of pillsbury's representatives.

"So mine is *favorite topping*, what about you Chris?"

"Hmm, let see, I don't really have one. But I do like Parmesan cheese on a good slice of pizza."

"And what would your avengers' characters like on their pizza?"

"Well Captain America is from Brooklyn so I think he'd like a regular pepperoni slice."

"And as for my character she'd be too busy fighting everyone that she won't have time to eat." I joked and the crew giggled.

"Can I do the sprinkly thingy babe?" Chris asked me like a little boy.

I handed Chris the open bag of shredded cheese. He smiled as he sprinkled cheese all over the pizza.

"So Y/n and Chris are you guys going to be making more movies together?"

Chris and I looked at each other.

"For sure. I'll make as many movies as she wants to."

"Okay now that we have everything, we're gonna pop this bad boy right into the oven." I said carrying the tray.

Chris walked over and opened the oven for me.

"Now we wait!" Chris winked at the camera.

This would be when they would fast forward the video so Chris and I had some time to just talk while everyone waited for the pizza to be ready.

15 minutes went by, I helped Chris put some oven mitts on. He carefully placed the tray onto a cooling rack.

"Mhm mhm. That looks good."

"It smells amazing too." I added

"One last question for both of you, would you rather have mini pizzas for breakfast or have to eat one big slice every time you drank water?"

"Well I would say mini pizzas. They're bite sized so.."

"Me too I'm going with what she said.."

Chris cut up the pizza into slices. We each took one.

"Cheers doll."

We slammed pizza slices together. And bit into them.

"Mmm. That's so good. So crunchy."

"Pillsbury dough guys!" I munched on what was in my mouth.

After sometime we were finally wrapping up.

"Nice work baby!"

I high fived Chris and he pulled me closer to him.

"Make sure to grab your homemade pizza dough in stores now, it'll definitely give you that homemade taste."

"And make sure to watch our new movie when it comes to theaters soon! I'm Y/n Y/l/n—"

"And I'm Chris Evans! Thanks for watching! Go and get your pizza dough!"

Chris wrapped up the video. Soon after the mics were taken off of us and we were just relaxing near that table with all the food on it. I grabbed an orange and began to peel it.

"That was amazing you guys! Thank you so much. This is gonna be great."

"You're welcome Lynn."

Chris wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my shoulder as I ate orange slices. Lynn said goodbye to us.

I stared blankly at a wall. Thinking about something I've been keeping from Chris.

"So the press tour starts next week..."

"Mhm. What about it handsome?"

"I just, I want to make sure you're comfortable?"

What he really wanted to ask is if I would be okay seeing Seb again, after all the drama between everyone. Of course the photoshopped photo of seb and I "kissing" was still out there. And interviewers we're definitely going to be asking questions. But honestly I'm okay with it, it will give me the chance to shut those rumors down.

"Yeah. I'm actually excited."

"Mmm. Okay, just checking."

"Chris I'm—"

"Hungry? I know you are."

I smiled widely. Chris knew me too well. Really well.

"I was thinking Tonia's burgers?"

"I was thinking the same thing."
_________________________

**THIRD PERSON POV**

Chris munched on some French fries while Y/n ate the last of her burger. She bounced her leg up and down, anxious about telling Chris what she's been hiding.

"Chris, um, I have to tell you something.."

Y/n spoke crumbling up the aluminum that her food came in.

"I can order more fries if you want baby..."

"No." Y/n let out a quiet chuckle. "It's not that, I'm stuffed, it's just.."

Y/n was stuck between keeping the information to herself or getting Chris's hopes up. It may also be a false alarm, she thought to herself then Chris really would be sad.

"I-I think..." she began to answer but was cut off by some of Chris's fans that had found out where they were.

"Chris! Can we have a picture please!"

"Oh my god can you guys sign my shirt!"

"Its Y/n and Chris!"

The voice of young girls bombarded the fast food place all excited to see the two famous actors. Y/n subtly smiled signing the backs of shirts and blank notebooks. She noticed Chris had a worried look on his face. But she winked letting him know everything is okay.

But Chris still stared at Y/n, wanting to know the rest of what she began to say. He finally focused back on smiling for photos and signing autographs for his fans..but Y/n's uneasiness still bothered him...

~AH! What are we thinking the news is?! We shall see soon....

I just wanted to thank everyone who keeps up with this story, it really motivates me to keep writing and updating chapters...and I love the comments they make my day! Xoxo <3 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.5K 89
Y/N was starting over and wasn't getting any younger. She definitely had baggage and wanted to try something where nobody knew her, moving to Boston...
109K 1.6K 25
includes - smut - angst - fluff chris evans and all of his characters! enjoy <3
509 18 9
Chris is trying to change his life for the better after being in a bad relationship. He ends up meeting 1st grade teacher Jane Daisy and she takes hi...
930 42 2
The sexual tension between you and Chris comes to a head after years of flirtatious back and forth. Now... It's all riding on one bet. At the end of...