IZ*ONEshots

By Luminous_Bookworm

IZ*ONE x IZ*ONE Requests are welcome. You know, this used to say "Don't break up Annyeongz," but I've alread... More

Song Fic Pt. 1 - 2kimz
Song Fic Pt. 2 - 2kimz
Jewelry Shop AU - Kangbi
Soft Hair? - Ahnyeongz
Random Prompt AU - Chaekura
Color Soulmate AU - Hiinak
Rain AU - 2kimz
Yuri's Birthdayyyy (aka failed Yenyul oneshot)
Happiness - Ahnyeongz
Angel AU - Chaekura
Movie Night AU - Yenyul
Kid AU - 2kimz
Zombie AU - 2Kimz
Train Ride/Tik Tok Challenge - Ahnyeongz
Theater Club AU - Kangbi
Fake Dating AU - Ahnyeongz
Titanic AU - Annyeongz ft. 2jin
Drunk and Recently Broken Up AU - Annyeongz
"So, you're one of those people who go insane when they're sleepy" - Hiinak
Ice Skating AU - Yenyul ft. Kangbi
No Plotline Save Me - Annyeongz
Again, I Suck At Plotlines - Kangbi
Song Fic - Kwonchaeng
Based on a Part of Grandchester - Kangbi
Fairy AU - 2kimz
Nerd & Popular Kid AU - Annyeongz
Jumanji (unfinished and never will finish) - Annyeongz & Chaekura
Annyeongz, 2kim, Yenyul, Hiinak, Chaekura & Kangbi ft. PD48 ships of mine
Cheating - Chaekura
Period - Kwonchaeng
Color Soulmate AU - Ssamjin
Hanahaki AU - 2kimz
Kingdom-ish, Cinderella-ish AU - Kangbi
Mental Asylum - Annyeongz
Domestic-ish Fluff - Wonnako
Vampire-ish Sorta Kinda AU - Kangbi ft. 2kimz and a teensy bit of Chaekura
A Random Prompt I Found AU - Ssamyen
Red String Soulmate AU - Ssamjin
A bunch of random stuff I found while I was on the internet
"Everyone's trying to set us up but we've been dating for years" - 2kimz
Werewolf AU Pt. 1 - 2kimz
Werewolf AU Pt. 2 - 2kimz
Coffee-Shop-Name-Spelling-Messing-Up AU - Chaekura
A/N
Arachnophobia - Annyeongz
Heartbreak-Grand-Canyony-Thingy AU - Yenyul
Mafia AU - 2kimz
Werefox AU ft. a li'l bit of Hyunin - Mintomi
Something Blue - Mintomi (ft. mentions of Wonnako)
Letters - Annyeongz
Song Fic - Yenyul
SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRR - 2kimz
Ferris Wheel - Annyeongz
Past Lives (Kid AU) Pt. 1 - Chaekura
Tattoo Shop AU (soulmateeeee) - Kangbi

Coffee-Shop-Hair-Colory-Emotiony-Thingy - Annyeongz

931 18 2
By Luminous_Bookworm

Here's a huge key for ur convenience lol

RED:

Dark red - anger

Pale red - embarrassment

YELLOW:

Sunshine-y yellow - happiness

GREEN:

Dark green - disgust

Lime green - envy

Sea green - friendliness

Forest green - mischief

BLUE:

Baby blue - shyness

Navy blue - sadness

Royal blue - calmness

PURPLE:

Plum purple - pride

Lavender - fear

GREY:

Stormy grey - annoyance

Light grey - bored

BLACK:

Black - coldness/mourning

PINK:

Cerise pink - love

Pale pink - embarrassment

WHITE:

White - shock

*

Yujin and the coffee shop had a love/hate relationship. Sometimes it was so nice to tie her apron and put on some music, sweeping the seemingly endlessly dusty floors, but unwinding all the same. And then, sometimes, the only thing she wanted to do was go back to sleep instead of waking up early to bike to a shop and answer dumb people's orders all day long. Today was more of the latter.

Her frustration showed in grey and black streaks in her matted, disheveled hair. Hair that was dark, dark blue.

Another thing that was bothering her this fine morning and had annoyed her for years - her hair hadn't switched back from navy to her natural hair color for a long, long time. It had been that way for as long as she remembered and it was annoying to have to constantly tell people "Yes, it's always looked like this. No, I have no idea why." That's why she decided to work at the coffee shop - Honda Hitomi, the owner, didn't give a frick about her hair.

Yujin sighed as she walked past her mirror, but as soon as she looked at herself, she found herself unable to tear her eyes away. She pursed her lips. Her hair was knotted at the back and it draped rather plainly around her shoulders. The material of her tee shirt was nearly the same of her shorts, soft, cotton, and wrinkled. A sweatshirt sagged and draped over her slender, bony figure.

Her reflection was not something she took time looking at for too long.

Quickly pulling off her shorts and shirt, she replaced them with a good old pair of jeans and a white, short-sleeved, button up shirt with a collar which she tucked into her jeans. Throwing her dark black hoodie back on, Yujin slipped on a pair of Vans high tops and ran outside.

Almost instantly, she started shivering. The crisp, fresh air nipped and pushed her around from all sides. Pulling up her hood, Yujin hopped on her bike and started pedaling. She made sure to wave to all the people she knew, even though her hair was now laced with strands of red.

Why was she angry? Well, why was she sad? There were plenty of factors. Maybe it was the death of her mom when she was fifteen. Maybe it was the bruises graciously given to her by her father. Maybe it was the fact that she'd never had a real friend.

Yujin shook herself out of her thoughts, sighing.

She arrived at the coffee shop a few minutes later. Unlocking the door, she gained another streak of red when the bell clinked so optimistically above her head. She violently flicked the light switches and yanked her apron off the hook. Turns out she pulled it a little too hard because her hook fell off the wall.

She couldn't see most of her hair, but if Yujin had to make a guess, she'd probably say that she now had alternating streaks of red and blue with the occasional jet-black lock strewn in the middle.

Realizing that she'd need to calm down at least a little before she could sell anything, Yujin closed her eyes. Imagining that all her stress and pent-up anger was black dust in a thin layer on the inside of her heart, she took a huge breath and held it. Yes, Yujin knew that air goes to the lungs and not to the heart, but she visualized the breeze, the wind blowing around dust in circles like a tornado, capturing all the dust, and then she let out her breath. Most of the dust flew out with the breath, but Yujin took two more just to get rid of excess dust. Unfortunately, Yujin was too good at thinking, more specifically overthinking, so even on her last breath, she could still taste the sour remnants of the dust on her tongue.

The bell tinkled. First customer.

"Hi! What can I get you today?"

The day went on, exceptionally boring as per usual. Customers were particularly uninteresting today - popular drinks, vanilla personalities, plain, natural colored hair. Fake smile after polite nod, Yujin slowly made her way through the day. Yuri showed up at lunch to help Yujin out.

Some time around two, customers stopped coming in. It was silent for once. Yujin groaned in relief and flopped over into a chair.

Sadly, she got only a few minutes worth of silence before the bell tinkled it's little annoying tinkle.

However, this person was tall, had a bright smile, and their hair was the shiniest, butteriest, sunniest yellow Yujin had ever seen. And she might have been the cutest thing Yujin had ever seen.

The girl caught Yujin's stare and winked. Yujin's stomach became infested with butterflies.

Yujin heard a snicker from the other side of the room. She glared at Yuri, who was biting on her knuckle to stop full on laughing. Yuri moved her hand from her face and mouthed, "Your hair."

Yujin pulled a strand of hair in front of her face and noticed that for the first time in decades, her hair wasn't navy blue. But the universe was feeling particularly evil.

Yujin's hair was a rouge, rose pink.

Face catching on fire and hair gaining a streak of pale pink, Yujin mumbled, "H-how can I help you?"

The girl giggled. Her hair was tinged pink at the tips and the top was still yellow.

"Surprise me."

Yujin lifted her eyebrows. The pink on the girl's hair spread a little higher. Yujin smirked at this, which of course just made that pink spread so far, the girl only had about an inch left of blonde hair.

The girl smiled a cheeky smile.

"I'm Jang Wonyoung."

"Ahn Yujin."

Yujin typed in Wonyoung's order and her name into a device and Wonyoung swiped her credit card. Yujin scampered over to Yuri to help her make a coffee.

She whisper-yelled, "BRO SHE'S SO PRETTY!"

Yuri whispered back, "You're so gay."

"Tell me something I don't know."

A dreamy smile made its way to Yujin's lips and deciding that Yujin wouldn't be of any use, Yuri picked it up and made the coffee. Yujin labeled it and wrote out her number on the holder things made out of paper.

Shyly, she gestured to Wonyoung, who also had entirely pink hair, and Wonyoung walked up to receive her drink.

"You know, usually I'm not this bold, but I feel like this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance, so here goes nothing."

Wonyoung leaned in and capture Yujin's lips. It was only for two seconds, but Yujin was left shocked and breathing hard and a wildfire was burning across her cheeks. Her hair was so pink that it was funny.

On her way out, Wonyoung turned around, saluted, and stepped out of the door.

"She's interesting," Yuri remarked. "Looks like I'll be planning a wedding some time soon."

"Sh-shut up."

*

It's rlly rlly bad but I was missing Annyeongz, so here you are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 320 21
"I have something to tell you. I really like you a lot." If you know Day6's school trilogy then some of the happening's here is gonna be familiar for...
108K 4.4K 36
A story about Yujin fighting against her feelings towards her bestfriend to save their relationship. Eyyyyy~ Another fic again! This time it's Yujin...
69.8K 3.7K 45
A group of criminals, have been gathered together forming an unstoppable alliance. Founded by an anonymous person, also known as 'Director'. IZ*Unit...
28.1K 1.5K 25
*IZ*ONE superhero AU* Every year, young people from around the country are sent to an institute where they make the strongest task force to protect t...