Star Wars Rebels-The search f...

By Fanfiction1090

After the battle of Endor, Sabine realizes that Ezra is counting on her to find him. As Asoka and Sabine sear... More

The Journey Begins
An Encounter
Almost there
Recuritment
Rescue Part 1
Rescue Part 2
Rescue Part 3

Epilogue

150 3 7
By Fanfiction1090

One month after Thrawn was arrested, he was tried and sentenced to death via firing squad for his actions.

After the rescue, Ezra contacted Luke Skywalker and asked him to teach him to harness both the light and dark sides of the Force, and Luke agrees.

Once Ezra was trained to use both sides of the Force, he married Sabine Wren and got to work to train his own apprentice.

Hera continued to fly for the New Republic, while taking care of her son, Jacen. Jacen, was also being trained by Ezra in the ways of the Force, like his father, Kannan. 

Zeb became a general in the New Republic military. Eventually, he got married and had children.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
374K 32.5K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC