𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐜𝐚𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐭...

By edwardsflu

"i found love where it wasn't supposed to be." ....::::... More

𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆.
cast & playlist.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

thirty five.

33.4K 939 105
By edwardsflu

A WARM BREEZE blows by Jordyn, her hair floats around her face, bristling in random spots.

She watches as an ant crawls up a tree, she smiles at the little creature.

She is out on the balcony, enjoying the smell of the pine trees and the fresh rain.

She can hear Bella playing with Renesmee from inside. Renesmee had grown a lot the past week, shes looking more like a six month old rather than a newborn. Everyone worries that shes aging too quickly, they're uncertain about how much time they may have left with her.

Jordyns reverie is interrupted by her phone buzzing in her back jean pocket, she quickly pulls it out and glances at the contact; its Caius.

Jordyn hasn't talked to him at all, he still has no clue what she was, her untimely death and her new niece.

He calls everyday, but Jordyn ignores him, too scared to tell him and too scared to see what his reaction may be.

But, she wants to tell him today. He deserves to know.

Jordyn takes an unnecessary deep breath and hits the green button, holding the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Jordyn? Is that you?" Caius is surprised by her new musical voice.

Jordyns finger traces the wood railing and she clears her throat, "Yep, hi."

"Well it's about time, where have you been? And why do you sound so different?" Caius asks, his questions swirling through the air.

"I've just been busy with family," she answers truthfully, "how've you been?" She ignores his question about her voice.

"I've been fine, busy as always," He answers, "what about you?"

"I've been great."

"When are you coming back? I miss you." He says.

Jordyns stomach erupts with butterflies, "I miss you, too. I'm not sure when I'll be back, maybe not for awhile." Jordyn says, she misses Italy, but still needs time to adjust to her new life.

Caius sighs, "You never answered my question."

"Yes I did." Jordyn says smugly.

"No, you answered one of them. Why do you sound different?" He asks again.

Jordyn sighs, "I'm sick...?" Her voice picks up at the end, turning her answer into a question.

She doesn't want to tell him, her mind has changed, mostly because he'd probably come to Forks and Jordyn doesn't want to put that on the Cullens. After all, there's a fresh baby that may spark some conspiracy and she definitely doesn't want that to happen.

Caius scoffs, "Yeah, okay. Tell me—" he stops talking, Aro can be heard babbling about something in the background, Caius sighs before speaking again, "I have to go."

Jordyn mentally sighs in relief, "Okay, I'll call you later, bye."

"Goodbye, ti amo." Then the line goes dead.

Jordyn doesn't know much Italian, but she knows enough to know what ti amo means.

She sets the phone down and smiles, if she were human, her cheeks would be bright red. That was the first time he's ever said it.

She suddenly feels very jittery and can't stop smiling.

She almost wants to call and say it back, but she decides against it.

She hurries inside and sees Alice creepily smiling at her from the couch.

Jordyn sends her a look before sitting on the floor with Bella and Renesmee.

Renesmee has no scent, at least to Jordyn. She doesn't smell appealing. Which was a relief to everybody, but Carlisle was curious.

Bella smiles at Jordyn, "Ti amo?" Bella teases.

Jordyn punches Bella's arm, the sound of marble crashing against marble echoes throughout the modern living room.

"Shut it." Jordyn scoffs.

Bella laughs and wiggles her eyebrows.

"Why didn't you tell him?" Bella asks after the moment passes.

Jordyn shrugs, "Didn't think it was necessary."

Bella tsks, "He should know." She condemns sternly.

"I know, Bella. I just... don't want to tell him just yet, there's already enough going on." Jordyn sighs.

Bella hums and hands Renesmee a toy.

***

"DADS COMING OVER." Bella bursts into Jordyns room.

Jordyn looks up from her book, "Really? Why?"

"Jacob told him some things." Bella informs.

Jordyn gasps and quickly stands up, "He didn't tell him what we are, did he?"

Bella shakes her head and Jordyn sighs in relief, "Good."

"He'll be here in five minutes," Bella says before pulling out a case of eye contacts and handing them to Jordyn, "you'll need these."

Jordyn opens the case, revealing a pair of dark brown contacts, "You know how I feel about touching my eyes." Jordyn grimaces.

"If I did it, you can too." Bella encourages. Jordyn quickly looks up and notices Bellas red eyes are now the shade of brown they almost used to be.

Jordyn sighs before taking a contact out and balancing it on her finger, she studies it before widening her eye and placing it on her iris, she quickly does the same with the other one.

"How do I look?" Jordyn asks Bella.

"Old as new." Bella says before pulling Jordyn out of her room.

The two hurry downstairs into the living room where the Cullens give the girls instructions on how to look human, Jordyn gets the hang of it fairly quickly, but Bella can't seem to quite get it.

The sound of tires crackling atop of gravel fill every ear in the room; Charlie is pulling in the driveway.

Everyone leaves besides Carlisle, Edward and Jacob, everyone wishes the girls good luck.

Carlisle goes down to greet Charlie once a door being closed echos outside.

Bella fidgets nervously.

Jordyn bounces excitedly, shes missed her dad.

"What did you tell him, Jake?" Jordyn asks curiously, Bella never told her.

Jacob scrunches his face up in confusion before understanding what she meant, "I didn't tell him, I showed him," he chuckled, "all I said about you was that you guys are different."

"You could've given him a heart attack." Jordyn shakes her head at him.

Jacob just shrugs, Carlisle and Charlie come up the stairs moments later.

Bella seems to stiffen once the scent of his blood filled the room, she stops breathing.

Jordyn doesn't notice his scent, she can only smell his strong soap and a hint of mint.

Charlie looks at the girls curiously, they look so different—pale skin, healthier looking hair, their freckles seem to have faded...

But, they also look so familiar.

Edward stands up, leaving Bellas side to give Charlie a better view of her.

"Bella, Jordyn."Charlie sighs their names.

"Dad." Bella whispers.

"Whats up, dad?" Jordyn says, much more enthusiastically.

Though she frowns at his appearance, he has deep circles under his eyes, his brown hair is a mess atop his head and he looks miserable.

"Are you girls okay?" Charlie asks.

"We've never been better, dad." Bella answers for the both of them.

Charlie quickly glances behind himself at Jacob, flinching at the memory, "You guys don't turn into wolves, do you?"

Everyone in the room laughs lightly, Jacob steps forward and places a hand on Charlie's shoulder, "They wish they could be that awesome." Jacob says smugly.

Jordyn scoffs and rolls her eyes at him.

Bella looks up at Edward, he read the emotion in her eyes, "Let us leave them be." Edward says, heading out of the room with Jacob and Carlisle behind him.

Charlie sits down next to Bella, Bella slightly leans away but Jordyn leans closer, wanting to hug her dad.

"Jacob said that - this was necessary," Charlie stammers, "how? What does he mean?" He looks between his daughters.

"Dad, really, I think it would be better if you didn't-"

Charlie cuts Bella off, "I want to know what happened to you two." He orders sternly.

"Dad, we can't tell you." Jordyn says.

Charlie sighs, "I deserve an explanation, don't I?"

"You do, one hundred percent," Bella answers quickly, "but... if you really need one to have one, we'll have to leave."

Charlie stands up, "No more going away, girls. Neither of you."

"Dad, you're just going to have to trust that, we're alright," Jordyn says reassuringly.

"We are more than alright, actually — We're great." Bella adds.

Charlie looks between his daughters, torn.

"Can you live with that, dad?" Jordyn asks.

"Can I live with that, Jord?" Charlie whispers.

Jordyn nods.

"I don't know! Can I? A kid, who I held after he was born, just turned into a giant dog right in front of my face, girls!" Charlies voice has grown shaky.

Jordyn snickers.

"And my daughters look like my daughters but, also don't." He gestures his hand towards them.

Bella frowns and stands up, Jordyn follows after.

"We'll tell you anything that you need to know, okay?" Bella asks, stepping even closer. "Can you live with that, dad?"

Charlie turns his head to look out the south window, thinking.

"Do I need to know this?" He turns his head back to look at his daughters, slightly pointing at them.

"You really don't, no." Jordyn answers.

Charlie sighs, "I really don't want to lose you girls again," His voice is barely above a whisper now, "I can't."

"You won't." The girls say simultaneously.

"We promise." Jordyn adds, smiling at her dad.

Charlie looks down at his feet then pulls his daughters into a hug, Bella and Jordyn instantly wrap their arms around Charlies waist.

Charlie furrows his eyebrows at their new cold and stone feel, but holds them even tighter.

"I missed you guys." He says into Bellas hair.

The moment is interrupted by Edward walking into the room holding Renesmee, Jordyn smiles at him before sitting back down on the couch, watching Charlie interact with the baby.

They eventually have to say goodbye to their dad, but it isn't for good, they'll see him again, and that thought comforts Jordyn.

edited:11/24/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 10.5K 35
"𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." "𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠." You think Bella Swa...
343K 7.6K 19
'She's so complicated that's the way god made her, sunshine mixed with a little hurricane. That girl is the perfect storm' "How come she can't see...
326K 6K 50
I'm not amazing at descriptions but enjoy. Also there are a quite a few mentions of s3lf harm and rap3 so be warned! Also Bella bashing. When a certa...
314K 4.8K 10
Shadow Swan is Bellas twin sister. They don't get along very well, so when Bella moved in with Charlie they are both pretty relieved. What happens...