oops

By squirrelthedestroyer

hot More

😩😩

15 0 0
By squirrelthedestroyer

"Y/N-kun will be so impressed with my chicken" Paula Dean said as she walked up to y/n. "Good morning Paula chan. What's in your hand?" Y/n said curiously. " O-oh i-its f-f-for you" Paula said blushing. " Ah thank you Paula chan it looks amazing" Y/n said with a small smile. Paula watched with anticipation as Y/N took a bite of the chicken. " PAULA THIS CHICKEN I- IT TASTE LIKE THE LORD MADE IT I DEFINITELY HAVE TO MARRY YOU FOR THIS!" Y/N said as they got down on one knee " Please marry me Paula." Then Y/N and Paula got married and had the next baby Jesus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.1M 29.4K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
3.9M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...