Hold on to me (On Hiatus)

Oleh allofabove_1

Sam had moved away from Mystic Falls due to years of bullying in high school, be it body shaming, or just hat... Lebih Banyak

•Introduction•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
No chapter today
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Somewhat Chapter 19•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28• (New)
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•

Chapter 18

2.2K 79 66
Oleh allofabove_1

(Sam's outfit up top)
(And I go you can't see it, here it is.)

"Is that what you're wearing out, Asher." I said looking at him through the mirror in disbelief.

"Is there something wrong with it?" He said confused, looking down at his choice of clothes.

"There definitely is, you dress like you live in the 1700s." Liam said teasingly, hugging me from behind.

"You look so beautiful babes, I just want to eat you up. Too bad you want to explore the kingdom. I mean, we could always go some other time." Liam said suggestively, leaving a trail of wet kisses on my neck.

   "We have to go, I've been here for a week now, and you guys haven't even let anyone in the castle. Not even the workers! Although I love your company, I want to see the kingdom, It's past due at this point, don't you think?" I said turning around.

    "... Not really." Liam said unapologetically.

Smacking his chest, he chuckled and held me close to his chest. Leaning in, our lips got closer and closer. Unfortunately, we were interrupted by his big headed brother.

    "I still don't see what's wrong with my outfit." Said Asher.

   Groaning, I smacked my forehead and turned to look at the man-child.

As a fashion designer, I love seeing people dressed to the 9's, it's my job to ensure they do, and in this case 'they' was my mate. And if you're rocking with me, you better dress like me. Because I have expensive taste. (*Get the reference? If not, Nicki Minaj featured on Ty Dolla $ign's song Expensive)

   Pinching the bridge of my nose, I inhaled and exhaled. Pulling him towards my walk-in closet, I grumbled under my breath, not caring that he could probably hear me.

   "Liam, I might be a while, you're brother needs help. Look at him, he's hopeless. But it's nothing I can't fix. We'll be back soon. Hopefully." I said going back to place a kiss on his lips. Pulling away before he could attempt to take it further, I smirked and walked away with Asher.

   "You're lucky I keep clothes for men." I said looking through my racks of clothing.

   "And why would you want to keep clothes for men?" He said raising his eyebrow.

Ignoring him, I continued my search for clothes.

Sometime during the week, we had gone back to New York for my clothes, and when I say clothes, I MEAN CLOTHES.

My lease was going to be up in 2 weeks, so it was going to happen either way. I didn't get to visit anyone because dumb, dumber, and dumbest, wanted it to be a quick in and out. But I did get a bacon and egg sandwich, so that made up for it.

   "Alright, here, take this and go change. I can't have you looking like this beside me. It makes me look bad. Hurry up!" I said pushing the clothes to his chest. (*A/N-This is literally my mom, she's a whole hater. Still love her tho.*)

   As he turned around to walk away, I smacked his ass.

   "You got a nice ass shawty!" I said winking at him.

   Shooting me a glare, he walked out of my closet and into the bathroom.

About 30 seconds later, I looked up at the sound of the bathroom door opening, walking out of my closet, I headed into our room. He better do this outfit justice, if he doesn't, I don't know what I'll do.

"Are you done, or do you ne—" I said, but as soon as I saw him, my mouth dropped.

(*His outfit*)

"OMG! You look so good baby! Yes bitchhh!" I hyped him up.

"You know how I do." He said flipping his hair that he wore down. Even though he was getting on my nerves, I couldn't deny that he was sexy.

Laughing I pushed him out of my closet.

"Now it's time for me to put on my outfit. Go show your brothers my work." I said shooing him.

Closing the door, I sighed. What a train wreck.

Putting on my outfit, I walked out of my closet. Nobody was in the room. Hmm, how strange. Walking down the long stairway I called the brothers names.

"Liam! Carson! Asher!" "Where y'all at!"

Stepping foot into the lounge area, I was greeted with a room full of people.

"Oh... y'all the KKK? You know what? Don't answer that, I think it's time for me to leave." I said and took off running up the stairs. There's no way in hell I'm gonna get killed by a room full of white people. Well, there was some POC, just not enough.

Screaming as arms pulled me back, I elbowed the person, thrashing in their hold.

"Sam! It's just me, calm down!" Shouted the person.

Stopping my movements, I opened one of my eyes and turned around slowly. Confirming that it was someone I knew, I shrugged their hands off.

"Don't you know not to run up on a gangster." I said fixing my hair that I had put up in Afro puffs.

"Sorry, I'll be careful next time. Wouldn't want to be stabbed by the big bad wolf." Carson said poking my sides.

Smacking his hands away, I glared at him. So I'm a big bad wolf huh? Bet.

"Did you just call me a nigger?" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

His eyes widened and he shook his head wildly.

"I would never! Baby, I would never call you that." He said reaching for me.

"Mmhmm." I said, but inside my head, I was dying of laughter.

"So are you gonna explain to me why there are so many people in that room?" I said crossing my arms.

"Oh, about that. We called back the employees that work in the castle, so that you could meet them. I mean you are going to be surrounded by them eventually." He said explaining.

"You couldn't warn me before?! Now they probably think I'm some paranoid, crazy woman. Ugh! Get out of my way, I have a statement to make." I said walking away from him, heading towards the room full of people.

"Oh, by the way, what do you think of Asher's outfit? Not mine though, I know I look good." I said looking up at him.

"He looks really good, but why do you have to be matching though?" He said with a annoyed tone.

"Are you jealous?"

"No."

"You're jealous." I said playfully.

"Leave me alone!" He huffed out.

"Ok." I said and walked away.

"Wait! I didn't mean it literally!" He said from behind me.

"I know, but hurry up!" I said pulling on his arm.

We walked down the corridor throwing insults at each other.

"At least there's one thing good about your body – it's not as ugly as your face." I said cheekily.

   His mouth fell open and he put his hand over his heart dramatically.

   "You only want me for my body?!" He yelled.

   "Yeah, I would never be with someone like you." I said looking at my nails.

   "But I-I thought you loved me." He said playing along.

   "No, I love someone else. I don't want you, if I had a face like yours I'd sue my parents." I said and walked away from him, swaying my hips dramatically.

   "IF I CANT HAVE YOU, NO ONE CAN!!" He said running after me.

   "AHHHHHH!!!" I said as I tried to run as fast as my legs could carry me. Being short never helped no one.

   "MURDA, HIM A TRY KILL MI!" I said and as soon as I neared the room, I felt myself falling.

      The bastard had jumped on me.

   We landed with a thump. Looking over at him, we looked each other in the eye and broke out in laughter.

   "We're sooo dumb." I struggled to get out.

    A throat cleared from above us, and Asher stood there, glaring at Carson.

                Party Pooper.

   We stood up and dusted ourselves off, then headed to the room.

As I stood at the entrance, all the chatter had died down. Standing tall and proud, I walked over to Liam, with Asher and Carson following.

"Hello, as you should know, my name is Sam, and these idiots are my mates. It's nice to meet you all, and I hope to get to know you all." I said, my voicing filling the room.

"Um... I don't really have a lot to say, but I really hope you like me. And yeah... I think that's it." I said looking at all the people.

Applause filled the room, then ceased when Asher cleared his throat. This bitch. Trying to steal my spotlight.

"Now that you have met your Queen, you know what your jobs are! Get to it. But before you get to work, we will have to ask our mate if she would be comfortable with you all in your supernatural state. Sam?" He said looking over at me.

"Wait, you mean they aren't humans?"

*Hey y'all, hope you enjoyed the chapter, comment and vote if you want. ALSO WE HAVE REACHED 5k THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR READING. And now, to rant. Also, notice the cliffhanger 😗.

I swear to god. If I have to take a regents, I'm gonna stab someone, idc, idc. I'll stab someone. How are you gonna make me take a regents in this troubling time. Anyways, my geometry teacher wants to read my book.

Meme of the day-

  This is an actual conversation with my mom, she doesn't want to make me this 🥲. But it's ok, I'm ok 🙂.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

283K 22.8K 34
Ayla has lived a life full of twists and turns from a young age. Her diagnosis of ADHD was a constant companion, whispering doubts and fears into her...
592K 16.1K 80
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
8.9M 305K 45
[COMPLETED] "We both want you." Enzo tells me and I look cautiously at Killian who stares at me with an intense glare. I gulp and look away from the...
27.1K 445 26
Cameron has been damaged repeatedly in his life. Sleep is foreign and food is a battle. Drifting away from the BDSM life he fell in love with. He fee...