Verdant Emperor - Villain Izu...

By TheHinokami

What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one q... More

Chapter 1: The Divergence
Chapter 2: Finding Shelter & First Steps
Chapter 3: Results & Giran
Chapter 4: Physical Conditioning & New Home & Two New Members
Chapter 5: Verdant Guards & Training
Chapter 6: UA Exam & All Might's Regrets
Chapter 7: Expanding & New Bases
Chapter 8: U.S.J
Chapter 9: Heros & Villains & Anti-Heroes!?
Chapter 10: Sports Festival & Verdant Movements
Chapter 11: Hosu
Chapter 12: Hosu Aftermath
Chapter 13: Verdant Expansion & Advamcenets & Unkown Enemy!?
Chapter 14: Heroes Vs Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 15: Prelude to Summer Break
Chapter 16: Summer Camp
Chapter 17: Kamino Incident
Chapter 18: Shock & The Sealment of Fate
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Advancing Plans & Growing
Chapter 21: Reactions
Chapter 22: Growth & Overhaul!?
Chapter 23: Save Eri!
Chapter 24: Aftermath of the raid
Chapter 25: Military Line Assualt!
Chapter 26: Battle Aftermath
Chapter 27: Desperation!
Chapter 28: The fall of Aichi
Chapter 29: Conversations
Chapter 30: Intriguing
Chapter 31: Prelude to Meeting
Chapter 32: Meeting Pt. 1
Chapter 33: Meeting Pt. 2
Chapter 34: Large Scale Combat!
Chapter 35: Bloodshed
Chapter 36: UA's Surrender & Effects
Chapter 38: The Future Within Reach!
Chapter 39: Japan's Fall!
Chapter 40: The Verdant Emperor Will! [End]

Chapter 37: Meeting & Ackowlegements

9.1K 273 59
By TheHinokami

3rd POV:

Another two weeks had passed and it was now time for the meeting that Izuku had scheduled with Nezu to talk in more detail about how UA would transform moving forward. Izuku also had been informed of a breakthrough in many different projects that Izuku had the verdant group conducting. One said the project was the space frontier program project which was the Verdant Agency that was tasked to experiment and create the things that Izuku needed for the future space exportation projects that would be run under the SFP (Space Frontier Program). These things included stabilizing a teleportation gate that allows them to access the moon itself! Overall, they were struggling to get it to work as Izuku had to step away from the war planning and efforts to help out a few times but finally, the scientists he had working hard on the project had made a breakthrough as they were able to figure out how to program the gate to accept coordinates that would go off of the planet. These new coordinates were called the Celestial coordinate system as they allowed the teleportation or what they are hoping is the teleportation to space which their first target would be the moon itself.

Now, they haven't actually conducted a live experiment because they were currently building said facilities away from any populated areas due to fears of an accident happening. The fact is that the gate would open up to a vacuum of space currently which could or would in theory suck everything out around the gate itself on their side once they opened it. This meant they were currently building a lab facility in the middle of nowhere that would have a vacuum-secured room where they would suck the air out of it. There would also only be clones inside the test rooms as well since Izuku didn't want any of his workers dying in a test.

The first test still being planned out and prepared for as they were putting the finishing touches on it but he would be informed when the test was ready. Outside of that, the fundamental plans and test structures for the Verdant Moonbase had been long completed but were still undergoing heavy tests. These were being done in an air vacuumed facility as well but on a larger scale since they had recreated a version of what the actual moon base would be like. Over the past few months, a team of 100 Verdant members has been living in it to see how it would be like. No contact physically was given with them nor verbally. The scientists could hear everything they were saying and see everything but they wanted to act as if quick contact was impossible to simulate if the teleportation gate had gone inactive for any reason.

They were almost done with the tests and so far only some fixes and adjustments had to be made to the plans for the first moon base but if things go correctly then within 6 months of stabilizing Japan would have the ability to finish the first moon base. Overall, they were a bit ahead of schedule on it but Izuku was happy with the progress. 'Clones of the scientists really speed up the work since you typically only have a limited number of minds that are capable of figuring it all out in a normal science program.' Izuku thought as he reviewed the reports from the SFP agency.

Overall, outside of the SFP, there were still the progressing results from the special police agents that have been created from the decent heroes that had stayed in Verdant-controlled land. Overall, there haven't been any issues that rose to the need of him stepping in but he did know of a few accidents that got resolved quickly via increased training by local police departments which Izuku was proud of them taking charge of the situation and fixing the issues. One issue was that an agent had acted out of line and had shown some quirkest behavior which resulted in the person being fired once it was confirmed. Another issue was that a person needed an increase in rescue training which was quickly handled. It was issued that would get worked out once Izuku could get the university program set up and require future special agents to pass from which would have high standards. Now, outside of all of that, It was time for Izuku to head to the meeting in the next few hours but Izuku decided to make a quick stop somewhere. As Izuku changed into his Emperor outfit that his Verdant Guards required of him even though he was meant to be the ruler! Izuku then took his Verdant Guards with him to make a stop at the Verdant Prison. 

As Izuku and his guards entered the prison they headed to the deeper portions of the prison where one LeMillon the 9th user of One For All was located at. There was a reason Izuku wanted to visit LeMillon and that was to inform him of the changes that have happened with the war and to clue him in to the fact that UA had surrendered. 'I wonder if he will believe me when I say that the war has gotten to the stage of UA giving in.' Izuku thought as he moved down the hallway of the prison. On this side of the prison, only LeMillon and the guards were present since Izuku wanted to keep LeMillon away from everyone else to not risk him passing One For All away and the quirk screwing the war up in some impossible scenario of it getting out of the prison.

Izuku came to a stop in front of the cell that housed Mirio Togata aka LeMillon. "Hello, Mirio," Izuku said as Mirio turned to him and looked at Izuku. "It's been a while since we last talked. How are you?" Izuku asked in a normal tone since he wasn't here to look down upon the individual in front of him. Mirio looked Izuku up and down and rolled his eyes a bit which Izuku saw. 'Must think I am acting all high and mighty now since I am in fancier clothing.' Izuku thought. Mirio asked Izuku why he was here since there wasn't really anything to talk about.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to be updated on the war effort and join me for the meeting I am about to have?" Izuku asked since he did want to let All Might know his protege is indeed alive and safe. Mirio eyes widen and asked what Izuku meant. "I mean that the war has entered the last stages. UA has publicly surrendered to me and they will be joining me for a meeting to discusses their transition into new operations moving forward. I want to take you to the meeting to allow you to have a chance to talk to them before you come back here after the meeting." Izuku said which made Mirio raise an eyebrow as he asked why wouldn't he be released since UA surrendered and he was a student of the school.

"Because there is the chance you just joining the war again. You did come after my head once already so I do need to be careful since you hold One For All which is powerful. It's not powerful enough to change the war but enough to be annoying for a bit of time. Nezu is negotiating for the release of the other students of UA but not since I've already made it clear you won't be released until the war officially ends as you would no longer be a threat then since if you decided to still defend the old government by that point you would be outcasted by nearly everyone since even All Might has called for the surrender of the old government which has directly helped me in the war." Izuku informed Mirio of the situations that have recently happened. In truth, Izuku was doing this to demoralize Mirio so that he wouldn't dare pose a challenge to his rulership because in all honestly, Izuku didn't want to kill Mirio if he didn't have to nor destroy One For All but he would if need be. 

Mirio was in denial that his master would honestly call for the old government to surrender but Izuku showed the video on a tablet of the press conference. "Deny all you want but you can ask him yourself if you agree to join me in the meeting. Of course, you will be restrained and kept away from them since I don't need you to try and pass the quirk along but you will be able to verbally talk and see them as well. Though, I won't force you to join me since you can choose to just stay here if you desire. What would you like to do Mirio?" Izuku asked him and waited for a response. after a bit, Mirio agreed to join them so Izuku had him restrained with quirk cuffs and some other restraints as well before they moved. Izuku also had him blindfolded and put to sleep for a short period of time since Izuku didn't want him to get any hints on where the prison was located at. After a while, Mirio came back to the land of the living and found himself in a meeting room of sorts as he looked around the place. He did also notice he was inside of a glass cell thing that kept him contained with some airways for him to breathe.

"Well, it's good to see you awake Mirio," Izuku said as he sat at the table. Normally Izuku would enter the room after everyone but today he didn't want to be that grand since UA was already surrendered to him and would be cooperating with him. Izuku did plan to get Nezu likely involved in the future space plans once the war was finally over but would debate about it. Having someone like Nezu would speed many things up but also has a risk since the dog, bear, rodent thing was a bit spiteful of humans for what they did to him so there were risks of involving him in the plans.

Mirio just kept silent which was fine for Izuku since he was finishing up the paperwork he was doing to finalize the newer prefectures under his control. The paperwork was mainly appointment paperwork of diet members that would represent the prefectures since the old ones were not welcomed to the new diet. If they couldn't get change done during their time before the war started then what would they change after being taken over? As such, Izuku wanted people that would know the struggles of being oppressed in the diet positions for the first few rounds. After that, the diet positions would be voted on by the prefectures themselves and it was Izuku's hope that the people he placed in the first few terms would be able to gather enough support with their areas to stay within the office. 

As the time passed, the Verdant Guards entered the room if they already weren't with Izuku. Dabi came to Izuku and told him that Nezu, All Might, Detective Tsukauchi, and all of the other UA staff had arrived. The first years from 1-A, 1-B, and Eri were also present as well which Izuku nodded his head at. Izuku was also told that the other two members of UA's big 3 are present as well since they were able to return to UA from the war front which wasn't surprising to Izuku since they had decent power to escape the government.

After waiting a bit longer the doors opened once again and entered was a few lines of Verdant Advance team units that were escorting the people from UA and those that joined them. Izuku did notice his aunt and uncle once again which he waved them over. They didn't even hesitate to come very close to Izuku with everyone from all sides staring at them. 'Ah, Aunty never cowers in front of others and Uncle seems to have gained a bit of backbone recently. Most likely after the fight, I had with their son.' Izuku thought as his aunt just smacked him on the back of the head as she would always do to her own son when he annoyed her which Izuku honestly suspected for her to do to him after everything. Though everyone in the eyes of the room widens as Bakugo did look a bit scared. "Was that really needed aunty?" Izuku asked with a tired tone and she only nodded her head as she spoke, "Yes, it was you brat. I thought Katsuki was rebellious but you take the entire damn cake... now where is your mother since she promised me some gossip and tea last time?" Mitsuki Bakugo said and her husband just sighed.

"Sadly my mother isn't here right now but I can have her brought over so follow this guard to a room where they will call for my mother," Izuku said as he waved a guard over and they followed the guard after giving Izuku a hug. "God that women's head strikes cause a headache... how the fuck did you go through our entire childhood with her doing that?" Izuku said as he looked at Katsuki Bakugo who just shrugged. Izuku just sighed and told them all to sit down since they needed to get to work.

"As I am sure you all can see, I had Mirio Togata aka LeMillon join us today. I am sorry but I can't let him out of there during this meeting but you are free to talk to him if you wish. Just don't enter the red line area marked on the floor and you can talk to your heart's contents. Any starting questions?" Izuku asked but no one had any starting questions but the other two members of the big three moved to Mirio. Izuku himself sat down and moved some paperwork around. After a few more moments they kicked the meeting off and started to discuss the transformation of UA from a high school into a university.

"As it stands, the first years currently will have the chance to benefit the most. You will change their hero training out for the standard police academy training which will have them prepared for the first starting class of UA's University. University classes at the moment are most likely going to be around 30 total students per class instead of the current 20 for a heroics class. The reason for the rise is due to the fact that I don't want too many university versions of the academy as I don't want a repeat of the hero system.

Even of the heroes, we are converting into special agents we only do about 25% since they were the only ones to meet the requirements and weren't corrupted either. As such, the special agents don't have a public rank system like the hero system does either since it's not about fame but saving people." Izuku said and Nezu nodded his head as they moved the conversation to how the university would be set up. All of the current teachers already met the standards for the most part on being special agents. They also weren't corrupt either since Nezu doesn't take that kind of employee in. This meant they would all be classified as special agents as well starting the moment they finish their training requirements on what they are meant to do as a special agent.

Overall, it was similar to the hero position but more focused on de-escalation, limiting damage, and quick capture. After a while, the meeting came closer to an end as they hit on many different things. They were now on the topic of UA wanting to negotiate for their students to be released earlier instead of at the end of the war. "In regards to releasing them, as I made clear, Mirio can't be released until the war is fully over. The other students can be released but I will be holding UA accountable for keeping them away from joining the war efforts. Do I make myself clear?" Izuku asked as he looked directly into Nezu's eyes who nodded his head.

"Indeed, I've also acquired the assistance of all of their parents who will help keep them locked down and away from the war. Speaking of the war, there is a rumor that you've gained more prefectures recently but it's unconfirmed?" Nezu asked which earned a chuckle from Izuku and other Verdant members. "Indeed, It would be released in a day or so since we've kept it on the down-low but Hokkaido, Aomori, Akita, and Iwate have all surrender due to All Might's speech. We've finished setting up a defense line on the border of Akita and Iwate as we are stabilizing those prefectures before we will push down further." Izuku said and Nezu nodded his head while All Might was a bit stunned his words had that much of an effect even though he is retired. Izuku noticed though and decided to speak up.

"All Might, you look surprised? Do realize your words have a lot of influence. You did change the trajectory and mindset I was holding before our previous meeting. If you can influence me then you certainly can influence the leaders of the prefectures themselves. It's with that in mind that I am wanting to offer you a position All Might." Izuku said shocking everyone but the Verdant Guards themselves who knew of this idea. Izuku Midoriya wanted All Might to directly serve him as a close ally in broad terms.

"All Might, I want you to serve on my Public Advisory board. This doesn't have the direct power that the Verdant Guards wield but you would attend most meetings that I am involved with as you would be advising me along with others to better shape Japan's future on issues that you believe need to be addressed or incentives that we should look into. My Verdant Guards are warriors for the most part and will transition to some public servant positions at the end of this war since I want them close to me but I need people that can better advise me in regards to the actual public. This is where my public advisory board comes in and I wish for you to become the first official member of it." Izuku said as he looked at All Might directly in the eyes as the room was completely silent. No one outside of Izuku and the Verdant Guards saw that proposal coming as it meant having Izuku's ear for the most part and could directly influence how Japan moves forward. 

As the room was still silent because they were waiting for All Might's reaction, Nezu spoke up instead. "Yagi... I think you should do it. It would help establish trust in the Verdant Emperor by most people that don't currently support him. It also puts you into a position to call him out on any actions if he goes too far on something. This way you can directly watch the person you wanted to trust guide Japan's future, wouldn't you say?" Nezu said as he really wanted Toshionri Yagi to accept the position since it put someone he trusted close to the Emperor and allowed them to have some breathing room in knowing that the Verdant Emperor wouldn't just suddenly get violent after he wins since putting All Might who has great sway with the public in such a public position would deal the Verdant Emperors support a huge blow if All Might called him out on an issue that he was acting like a tyrant on. 

After a few more seconds All Might nodded his head and accepted the position. "I would be honored to take the position." All Might said and Izuku nodded his head. Soon the meeting came to an end and it was decided that the UA students would be released in the following few days as they are processed out of the prison centers they were in and would be transported to UA by the Verdant troops. As they were wrapping up though, a person entered the room which caused everyone to look at them. This individual though wore a white coat on them.

Izuku waved his hand and told them to report. "Sir, Stage 1 of SFP is prepared for the tests. We just need your permission and we will be able to see if we can move to stage 2. Permission to proceed?" asked the scientist and Izuku was about to say yes but then realized he had an audience he would like to show the results of what the Verdant aimed for so they knew what the future held under them. "Actually, connect a feed to the meeting room. It's time we start revealing to our people what SFP is since only those directly involved or in the high command know about it. Depending on the results we will show the video with a message from me to the entire organization. Can you get it done in the next five minutes?" Izuku asked and they nodded their heads as they pulled their phone out and made a few calls. Izuku looked at Nezu and asked if he wanted to join him for a show which caught all of their attention since only Izuku and the Verdant knew of Izuku's plans. Well, Mirio did as well since Izuku told him in that prison but he had no way to know it was connected to whatever SFP was which was the Space Frontier Program. Nezu nodded his head and Izuku had his mother and the other two called to come to watch as well. 'Time for people to see the sheer power at our hands since the teleportation technology in its self is a dominating power that could allow me to conquer the entire world due to how useful it is. Though, I have grander goals than just the pathetic earth!' Izuku thought as he dreamed of taking his home country into space which was becoming more and more viable with each success. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 631 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
89.4K 4.1K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
804K 26.5K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...
62.8K 2.8K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...