Who are you? (Koishi Komeiji...

De C0d309

You are a normal human, who lives a normal life, you live alone, you go to school, you have a humble job,etc... Mai multe

CHAPTER 1: NOT A JOKE
CHAPTER 3: KOISHI'S FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 4: THE INCIDENT
CHAPTER 5: KOISHI VS INTERNET
CHAPTER 6:"NEW" START
CHAPTER 7:"FLOW"
CHAPTER 8: HEROINE...I GUESS?
CHAPTER 9: NIGHTTIME VISITOR
CHAPTER 10: HUNTER HUNTED
CHAPTER 11: WELCOME TO "MY" HOME
CHAPTER 12: NEW FRIENDS
CHAPTER 13: HOME SWEET HOME

CHAPTER 2: FIRST DATE?

1.4K 23 12
De C0d309

In the last chapter you were visited by a fictional character. Among all the characters you would rather having as a guest, you had to take care of a girl who claims to be a character from a game which you almost don't know much about, but you'll try to know more about her

Opening:

YOUR POV

YOU:this girl was making sure that i'll keep an eye on her, how do i know that? She was in front of me all the time in a way that i could always see her. She was doing this while i was cooking some pizza for her. I served it in the table and she,instead of eating,started to asking questions to me when im supossed to be the one doing that.

KOISHI:"uh...?, What is this?"

YOU:"it is called pizza, is food and it's very delicious" after that i smiled at her with my toungue going around my mouth

KOISHI:"wow! *Giggles*, I've never seen this kind of food back in Gensokyo"

YOU:"Gensokyo?, Is that the world where you came from?"

KOISHI:"yes! I usually go around the place, and i play with some children"

YOU:"really? Then you surely have a lot of friends"

KOISHI:"well not really, because when they grow up they forget about me"

YOU:"i think that's normal, if we are talking about very little children"

KOISHI:"not only them, with adult humans is even worse, when they see me for the first time everything is ok, but when they look to another place they forget about me"

YOU:"what? How is that possible?...but wait a second...so that's why you were making sure that i were looking at you?"

KOISHI:"you are the only human who i've met since i came here, and i have no other place to go"

YOU:"mmm yeah i would have done the same if i were you. Ok if that's the case..."i took out my phone and i started recording our whole conversation (YEAH THAT'S SMART Y/N) "ok, now we can keep talking Koishi"

KOISHI:"what is that thin- wow! i can reflect on it, is it mirror?"

YOU:"hehe, no, it is a smarthphone, it is an artifact which is used for communications and recording. At least that's what a smarthphone is in a summary. With this i can basically take proofs of your existence, so if i forget you, this video will be helpful to remember you"

KOISHI:"that's incredible" wow! This human really cares about me, he doesn't want to forget me!

YOU:"ok, back to the conversation i realized that you refer as the humans like a different species...and considering that you came fliying to me moments ago makes me think the next...are you a human?"

KOISHI:"no, i am a satori, a youkai who can read minds"

YOU:"youkai...mmmm, i have read about them while i was studuying japanese culture for a history work in school, but i thought they would look like monkey people not little cute girls" uh oh...(uh oh what did you Say Y/N?!!!)

KOISHI:"hey! I'm not a mon...wait...did you called me cute?"

YOU:"no i d-"

KOISHI:"thanks you! And you are cute too N/N!"

YOU:again!, Me cute? And i thought i was the ugliest person in the world (that's quite humble pal') i blushed a little when i heared that."y-you know, your pizza is getting cold, eat it please"

KOISHI:"ok N/N" i took a slice of this human food and i started to eat it. "*Chomp* *Chomp* mmmmmmhh...delicious!"

YOU:she is so cute when she eats! I've never done this before with someone, having a chart with a cute girl, telling things to each other...damn (DAMN BOY SHE CUTE!!!)

then you let her eat her pizza. in a summary you discovered three things, she is not human, she comes from a different world and if you don't look at her you will forget about her, you weren't believing this at all but you didn't want to risk yourself either. It was getting late and there is just one last thing you wanted to do before going to bed...and it is having a proof to know that she is saying the truth. About the thing of forgetting about her you will take measures, and by measures you mean writting notes about all the information of her to reach the point where you could not forget her...but where could you get that information? obvioulsy from t-

YOU:That's right! Is she is a fictional character there should be a wiki about her on internet (YEAH...that's what i was about  to say Y/N...)

KOISHI:"mmmh that was very very delicious!"

YOU:"glad to hear that! Now it's getting late, tomorrow i have to go to school and i have to sleep...but before that, i want you to do something for me, please?"

KOISHI:"of course! What is it N/N?"

YOU:"could you show me one of your abilities? I don't know ummm...could you fly?"

KOISHI:"yes! Why not?" I started fliying around the whole N/N's room and he was pointing at me with his smarthphone, and i think he was getting dizzy

YOU:"woooow aaaaaaaahh!!! Ok ok ok Koishi stop it was enought aaahh!!!" She then stopped and i fell to the ground without stop looking at her. Then i aproached at her and she was floating in front of me, staring at me with a smile

KOISHI:"*giggles* that was really fun!"

YOU:"yeah you could say so" i then said "this recording is for you Y/N, i mean me if you are watching this remember that Koishi is real"

KOISHI:"of course i am" i aproached to his artifact and i smiled

YOU:"ok i think that's enought" i stopped recording and then i switched to the photographic camera. "What about a selfie Koishi?"

KOISHI:"selfie? Is that a game?"

YOU:"just come next to me please, and you'll see it"

KOISHI:"oki doki!"

YOU:"there it is, now, smile!" Koishi smiled at the camera and then we took a photo. "now it's going to process it...theeree...there you go!" I proceded to show the photo to Koishi and she looked at my phone suprised to seeing herself in a image

KOISHI:"*gasp* this is beautiful! Outside human's technology is surely surprising!"

YOU:"hehe and there is a lot of things you don't know yet. But anyway it's getting late and i have to sleep"

KOISHI:"*Yawn* i feel sleepy too"

YOU:"ok, follow me, i have a bed in my room"

you both went to your room where you took out some of your pillows and made yourself an improvissed bed

KOISHI:"Wait are you going to sleep on the ground?"

YOU:"of course, and you will take the bed"

KOISHI:"b-but no! this your bed!"

YOU:"and you are my guest" (CHECK MATE!!!) "please i insist, sleep in my bed, you will be more comfortable"

KOISHI:"You are being so kind with me"

YOU:"i know...and i like to"

KOISHI:"ok...i'll sleep in your bed"

YOU:"great!...by the way, Koishi, tomorrow could you give me my smarthphone when it's time to wake up? Just give it to me when it starts doing a beep~ beep~ sound, and tell me to check for the videos please"

KOISHI:"*giggles* ok N/N i will, by the way You sound cute when you do those sounds"

YOU:"...beep~beep~"

KOISHI:"hehehehe!"

YOU:"hehe ok, i will do some notes for me when i wake up, so in that way i won't forget you too easily" then i started to write some notes for me when i wake up to remember what happened tonight

SOME MINUTES LATER

YOU:"there it is! Now it's time to sleep, good night Koishi"

KOISHI:"goodnight N/N"

you turn the lights off and begin to sleep. it was a really weird but at the same time wonderful night. you know you will forget about her when you wake up, but you have already prepared a sort plan to remember her, tomorrow you will investigate more about her on the touhou wiki and see what else can you do for her. after all you like to help her...for some reason...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Ending:

AUTHOR NOTE
And that was the second chapter, im learning the ropes and triying to upgrade my english abilities. Remember that if there are mistakes(character's dialogue or personality doesn't fit,etc)you can always write me in the comments and i take note about that. Always here to serve the public.
   So anyway, i hope you're having a great day,afternoon,evening or night, c0d3 writtin', see ya'!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

702K 43K 107
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
309K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
979K 37K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...