The spinning Hero (Bnha x Joj...

By Sansoboybot

After the death of your best friend Gyro you desided to start à new life but becues you are now in Japan you... More

Bio
Entering U.A
The best way to defeat a villian is
Cripple and Dino combo
PTSD4C
Yee to the Haw to the Wryyy and the Ushaaa!
It's over isn't it?
And back to school...great
Cum jar
Balls

A new path

744 14 9
By Sansoboybot

After your "bussines" with Midnight,you where going back to where Diego and you,Diego whas sitting down seeing you,and he then went to you.

Diego:Oi!JoJo! How have ya been?

Y/N:Oh you know,just fucked someone.

Diego:Nice! I just punched some teens who wanted to fight with me.

Y/N:Nice.

Diego:...JoJo,Do you actually want to stay in this school?

Y/N:Hmm?

Diego:I know both of us are cowboy's where supposed to be going far away with our horses!But,we just stay here only for food!

Y/N:And the girls.

Diego:And that but there way! Too young for us!

Y/N:True...But where should we go?

Diego:Who know's? We always just run somewhere remember?

Y/N:...Yeah...Should we tell them?

Diego:Yeah.

Y/N:Let's go back to America and olay the Pizza Mozzarella song!

Diego:Okay!

----------

Diego:You're ready?

Y/N:Yeah...

As they look around the room,they think back of all the fun thing's they did, Beated All might, beated Bakugo,fighting villains, Beating Bakugo,Having a weard friendship with there class,beating the crap of Bakugo,fighting the leauge of Villain,Destroying Bakugo.It where trully fun times,these 55 day's trully where fun,wheren't they? Looking back leaving a note saying stuff.

"Note for all 

Y/N Jonathen Joestar-

I just want to say that I and Diego are going away,we are going somewhere we don't know where,but somewhere.

Diego Brando- You see,both of us are going now and leave everything for y'all work!

--------------------------------------

Diego:Are y'a ready?

Y/N:Yeah...Let's go!

-

-

-

-

----

Aisawa:Oi! Diego, Y/N wake u-

Huh?

.

.

.

Heh,guess these two didn't had enough time...Where are they?!

---------------------------

Y/N:Pizza mozarrella!

Diego:Rella rella rella rella rella rella!

Person:Wow this music hit's! It could be a Hit in Europe!

Y/N:I know we will!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.1K 52
You have been neglected your entire life. Your mother, M/N L/N, was killed a year after you were born. So you were left with your father, Toshinori Y...
271K 5.3K 22
You're a girl with a very powerful quirk and a kind personality! You finally make it into the school of your dreams! U.A.! You felt that no one could...
514 30 16
IMPORTANT: This is a discontinued version. My writing style has changed and it was no longer very comfortable for me to write in this style. I have a...
292K 11.7K 57
Death. You are dead. At least, you thought you were, or did you? You couldn't remember. In fact, you couldn't remember anything about your life, disp...