WHERE RED MEETS WHITE

By Theos_wifey

In which Ron Weasley's twin sister falls for a certain blonde Slytherin. ❝I kind of hate most things but I'v... More

𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝘀
𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗔/𝗡
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘇𝗸𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗴𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳-𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲

408 15 1
By Theos_wifey

While the wizarding world was still on edge, things had seemed to calm down.

Life at the Burrow was the same as always. From out my window, I could see Scarlett and Fred sitting together by the lake, while George attempted to get rid of some gnomes.

I could smell Mum's cooking all the way from my room and my stomach grumbled. It's definitely time for lunch.

As I was about to get up from my bed, I heard a tapping sound on the window. I stood up to open for the unfamiliar owl.

He was beautiful. The large bird almost towered over me and dropped the envelope in my hands before quickly flying off.

I looked down at the envelope with the word "Abby" written on top of it and I immediately recognized the handwriting to be Draco's.

My skin was itching with anticipation the entire break to send Draco an owl to see how he was doing but I knew it was for the better that I didn't.

He had been very quiet since his father was taken to Azkaban and I hadn't heard from him at all. It seemed strange that he would send an owl seeing as someone else in my family could easily intercept it and find out about us, so it must be important.

I carefully opened the envelope and took out the letter. My eyes scanned the parchment frantically.

Abby,
I'm sorry to have to write this over a letter but I have no choice. We simply can no longer see each other. Our backgrounds are too different, we knew we would never last. Some things have occurred over the break that I'm not allowed to speak about. It's better if we just end it now. Don't try reaching out to me as I won't be available.
Goodbye
Draco

What?

Did I just receive a break up letter?

What?

My eyes scanned the letter a further three times just to make sure what I was reading was correct.

My eyes welled up with tears as I clutched the letter to my chest.

Tears started pouring out of my eyes so quickly I couldn't stop them.

"Hey Ab, you should really come downstairs your Mum made— What's wrong?" Scarlett ran up to me and I wordlessly handed her the letter.

"What?" She almost screeched. "How could he do this? He loves you so much."

"Apparently not anymore," I chocked out and swiped at my eyes.

"It doesn't make sense," Scarlett whispered. "Why wouldn't he explain what's going on? Do you think it's about his dad?"

I shrugged my shoulders weakly.

"My heart hurts, Scar," I sighed and turned over to my side. My eyes locked in on the moving photograph of my friends and I.

I felt a dip in my bed and Scarlett putting her arms around me, "I'm so sorry."

~~~

I knocked on Ron's door to call him and Hermione for dinner. Poor Ron had been dragged into extra revision before the school year begins with Hermione.

She had arrived a few days ago and could sense something was wrong but when asked about it, I shrugged her off and said I didn't want to talk about it.

Which wasn't a lie. Talking about Draco and my emotions was the last thing I wanted to do right now. Besides she wouldn't understand anyway. Neither would Ron or Harry. They hate Draco and their view on him is never going to change.

After knocking and hearing Ron telling me to come in, I walked into the room and was pleasantly surprised to see Harry.

"Harry," I smiled politely. "It's good to see you."

"Abby!" Harry greeted me cheerfully and stood up to hug me. "Is everything alright?"

I ignored his question and looked at Ron, "Mum told me to call you for dinner."

As Hermione and I walked down the stairs I heard Harry ask from behind me, "What's going on with Abby?"

Ron responded with "Her wands been in a knot the whole week. Won't talk to any of us."

Scarlett was already seated at the dinner table, leaving a seat for me beside her. I've really loved having her at the Burrow. It's been almost a year of her living with us and I'm grateful for it everyday.

She has been so supportive towards me the past few weeks, never pushing me to talk and allowing us to sit together in silence for hours at a time.

Then again, she had been spending quite a lot of time with Fred and George setting up their new store in Diagon Alley.

The twins were opening up a joke shop filled with all of their newly invented products from the previous year.

Tomorrow, my siblings and I were planning to visit for the grand opening. Considering the amount of time and effort that was put into the shop, I'm feeling confident that this will be a success.

Walking into Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes the next day, felt like walking into Fred and George's brains. There were fireworks flying throughout the whole store and it was entirely packed with students from Hogwarts.

Ginny had dragged me over to the love potion section. I didn't believe that these potions worked but Ginny seemed excited about them. She also knew that anything she wanted, Fred and George would give it to her for free. Those are the perks of being the youngest sister.

"Hello, ladies," Fred and George chorused as they approached us. "Love potions, eh?"

"They really do work," George confirmed my thoughts and I rolled my eyes.

"Then again the way we hear it, Gin, you're doing just fine on your own," Fred wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

I smirked slightly. Ginny had started dating Dean Thomas before the school break. Frankly at the beginning, things were a bit weird but everything is smoothed out now and I'm happy for Gin.

"Meaning?" Ginny replied defensively.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" George asked with a grin.

"That's none of your business," Ginny blushed crimson. I can tell she likes him. My eyes fell onto the famous Boy Who Lived, eavesdropping on our conversation and I knew that Ginny still liked Harry more than she did Dean. I, of course, kept that opinion to myself.

"Oi, Scar!" Fred exclaimed, faking to be mad. "What are you doing with a love potion?"

"I was hoping to find a new boyfriend," Scarlett smirked. "Mine is quite rubbish. How much are these again?"

"5 galleons—" George replied.

"Not for sale," Fred gritted his teeth. Scarlett laughed and kissed him on the cheek, before putting the love potion down. Fred swept Scarlett away to go 'stack some boxes in the back room' which I knew was a code for snogging but I desperately tried not to think about it.

"And what about you, Ab? Any boys this year?" George turned his attention back to me after helping another customer.

I cleared my throat, "Which way is it to the Instant Darkness Powder?"

Harry answered for them, "It's right back here. I'll show you."

I mindlessly looked through at the powder when I heard Harry whisper, "Is Ginny really dating Dean?"

I nodded in response to him, "It started just before break I think. He seems to make her happy."

Harry kept quiet after this until he was pulled away from me by Ron.

Ron walked up the stairs to catch up with Fred and George right before we were about to leave. He was holding a box of Puking Pastilles, "How much for this?"

"5 galleons," the twins replied at the same time.

"How much for me?" Ron nudged them.

"5 galleons," the twins replied again.

"I'm your brother!" Ron frowned.

The twins exchanged a look, "10 galleons."

I grabbed a box with WonderWitch products, "Fred and George how much does this cost?"

"Since you're family, it's free," George replied which egged on Ron further.

"Oi!" Ron scoffed. "What am I then?"

"Come on, Ron, let's go home," I grabbed his arm and took the Puking Pastilles from him.

"I took a WonderWitch box and Puking Pastilles for Ronald. See you at home!" I called out to my brothers and we exited the shop.

                         ~~~

"How long until we arrive?" Gia asked Scarlett. I was staring out the window of the Hogwarts Express.

"About an hour," I mumbled, speaking up for the first time in the whole train ride.

I felt Scarlett and Gia's eyes on me but they didn't say anything. Scarlett told Gia the news through a letter a few days after Draco's letter arrived. I still feel completely broken.

"How are you doing?" Gia asked quietly.

I shrugged my shoulders in response. How could I possibly word my feelings? Draco broke my heart without even giving me an explanation.

We finally arrived at Hogwarts. We were the last compartment to get off the train. Most of the carriages had gone already and as I got off the train, I bumped into someone.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there," I apologized quickly and looked up to see Draco.

"Draco," I whispered. "You look good."

I was lying. He looked ill. Draco was dressed in a slick black suit and his face had slimmed greatly. He almost looked scared. The scared impression quickly changed into anger.

He opened his mouth to speak but seemed as though he decided against it and quickly turned on his heel towards a carriage with Crabbe and Goyle.

I felt myself tearing up again but quickly took a few deep breaths and I was okay.

"Ab are you coming?" I heard Ron call from a bit further away from me.

"I'll be right there."

                         ~~~

Hiii everyone, I'm back. My exams had to be written online which was hard but I'm glad they're over.

I hope everyone's keeping safe and you enjoyed the chapter. I hope to be keeping a steady update schedule until my school break finishes on July 26th :)

Thank you so much for over 22k reads. Your votes and comments mean the world to me and thank you for adding my story to your reading lists!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 8.8K 72
"Fred Weasley. Pleasure to meet you," one of the twins greeted me, sweeping into a bow and placing a kiss to my knuckles. ...
95.8K 2.7K 53
this is about riley weasley and her life at hogwarts as ron's twin sister. a.n. i wrote this when i was 14 and it's not great but i unpublished it a...
228K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
235K 5.1K 48
Rose Weasley, the daughter of Molly and Arthur Weasley and the twin sister of Ginny Weasley. What happens when she goes to Hogwarts, will she get in...