๐“๐Ž๐—๐ˆ๐‚ || ๐‰๐‰๐Šโœ”๏ธ

Par JKVJMgirl

"๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™‡๐™€๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ผ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง... Plus

ใ€Šใ€ŠDISCLAIMER ใ€‹ใ€‹
ใ€Š 01 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 02 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 03 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 04 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 05 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 06 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 07 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 08 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 09 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 10 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 11 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 12 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 13 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 14 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 15 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 16 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 17 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 18 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 19 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 20 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 21 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 22 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 23 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 25 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 26 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 27 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 28 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 29 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 30 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 31 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 32 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 33 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 34 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 35 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 36 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 37 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 38 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 39 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 40 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS CPT ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 1 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 2 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 3 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 4 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 5 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 6 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 7 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 8 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 9 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 10 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 11 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 12 ใ€‹
ใ€Šใ€Š END ใ€‹ใ€‹

ใ€Š 24 ใ€‹

10.8K 333 66
Par JKVJMgirl

~~~♡~~~

I didn't really comprehend why, but the elders positively weirded out when jeon confessed that we were dating.

However they all simply nodded.

"Continue."
Jungkook exhaled again.

I waited for him to spill a lame excuse to justify his making out with Hana and also the fucking fingering.

"Yesterday during Lunch, one of my closest friend Taehyung asked Ara to have lunch with him alone."
He was cut by the officer, his eyes focused on mine.

"Are you close with the BTS gang?"
Officer asked me.

Oh!! the cringe!

"Yes. They are my close friends too."

The male investigator hummed before intensely eying me, voicing out the most offensive question.

"So what does your dad do? I ran a bit of background check on you. You don't really come off from that rank"

How fucking rude. So what if I am not that fucking rich. I can't be friends with them?

"I believe that's not the way to talk to my girlfriend."
Jungkook hissed at him.

The officer tamed the little frown he had, and coughed an awkward amount before motioning Jungkook to continue.

Jungkook huffed out ragged but carried on.

"I felt insecure about Ara and Taehyung walking away alone so I followed them but lost them due to intruders. When I searched and finally noticed them, I saw Taehyung kissing her. I didn't really wait to see the whole thing and dashed away misunderstanding. And that was real idiotic."

This was it? I didn't even kiss him back.

"But I pushed him away Jungkook. I didn't even"

"I know. Jimin later told me that you rejected him. I am sorry."

"What happened with Hana?"
Mr Jung asked.

"I was angry at Ara and that's why I lost it and"

"Miss Ara, care to elaborate?"
His orbs again fixated on me.

"I didn't know he witnessed the whole kiss thing. After break we all went back to our classes. But Jungkook never came. We got our answer scripts yesterday and Mr Jung told me to give it to him."
I declared out looking at Mr Jung so that he agrees with my statement.

"Yes I did."
Mr Jung agreed.

"I frantically searched for him but he wasn't anywhere. I even asked Kim Namjoon and Kim seokjin but they didn't know. I finally went to the terrace because that's where jungkook like spending time. And I saw him kissing Hana. When I came in Hana looked at me but didn't stop. When jungkook realized I was there watching, he stopped and apologized. But Hana dared to take out her phone to video tape the whole thing and I smashed her phone on the ground and left. That's all I know. And that was the last time I saw her."

I said everything in details so that they can't really question me back.

"Why Hana? Jungkook?"
He asked Jungkook.

"Because Hana used to always annoy us. She was clingy 24/7 and that pissed Ara. All I wanted was a stupid revenge."

"Your stupid Teenage hormones and an idiotic revenge led to a homicide."
Mr Park growled out.

"Okay you can leave."
The officer calmly said.

Should I tell him? About Nancy threatening me regarding Hana's safety. ? Should I?

"You okay Miss Ara?"

"Can I say something?"
Jungkook looked at me confused but to assure him, I held his hands.

"Please go on."

"I don't really have proof to support my statement, but days back I was leaving for home at the end of college, Nancy stopped me. She threatened me that if I didn't warn Hana to stay away from Jungkook, Sana might harm her."

"Sana as in Min Sana?"
The officer asked.

I nodded to that.

"You have achieved quite a fanclub ,Mr Jungkook."
He sarcastically let out.

"Not by choice."
He smugly replied.

We are so in trouble yet this guy still has the nerve to answer back.

"What problem do you have with Sana?"
He asked me now.

"Sana is Jungkook's childhood friend. Since I joined here jungkook has always been interested in me and that pissed her off . She tries to fight with me all the time, pushes me, but that's all. So when Hana started clinging on Jungkook, it once again pissed Sana off, and she started to give Hana a hard time."

"But why would that nancy tell you to warn Hana? Isn't that too much of a coincidence?"
He snickered at me emphasizing on You.

What the fuckity fuck..?

"Not really. On Hana's first day she wasn't able to find the class. She asked me to help her and I did. That's how I became her first friend. Since she knew only me I let her sit with me. When jungkook entered the class, she fell for him and that's how things flipped..."

"That's a load of teenage shits."
The officers frustratingly screamed out.

Mr Jung was seated massaging his temples and sighed continuously.

"I hope you aren't lying and Mr Jungkook I am afraid I have to inform your father about you shenanigans. "
Jungkook chuckled to that.

"Bold of you to assume my parents don't know about things I do. So feel free to tell my father whatever you are brewing. Because he knows everything I did. I am trying my best to cooperate and so is my girlfriend. So don't you dare play those little temper cards with me."
Jungkook roared back, gritting his teeth.

Fuck. The tension was thicker that Jimin's thighs!

The officers kept a straight face but that gulp was too obvious.

"Good day Mr jungkook. "

And with that kook entangled our fingers dashing out of the room.

"Mind explaining the fuck was that?"
I asked him angrily.

"Depends on your question cupcake."
He snickered at me.

"Is your dad that rich that you can so easily talk back to the police."
I just couldn't help it. I knew he was rich, but didn't really had an idea.

"First of all Yes. I am that Rich, and secondly we didn't do anything wrong, so they don't have the right to keep on pulling those sarcastic comments. "

Yeah right.

"Why did you lie about us dating?"
I asked him.

"What did you want me tell? That we are friends with benefits? That we are fuckbuddies?"

Well he has a point.

"Whatever I am going home. I will bunk the rest of the classes. I need my power nap."
I whined out tired.

"Me too. This is too much drama for a day."
Jungkook agreed as we head towards our classes.

Apparently we were lucky. When we entered the class, we saw most of the students packing their bags.

"Here. I packed your bag."
Tae handed me my back.

"I don't understand. What's the ma"

"We are going home. College will be off for a week, so that they can solve this murder mystery and also to ensure our safety."
Taehyung made me clearly understand.

"Oh I see."
Taehyung grabbed my shoulders pulling me closer as he Vocalized.

"Don't go out at night and don't even come around the college premises. You reach home and call me. I know things have been awkward since I confessed. But I don't wanna let you go. I am selfish, but I can't lie. I am here for you always."

Woah! I am so fucking blessed to even have a guy like him in my life.

"Hey! Lets go."
Coughed a nervous Jungkook interrupting  mine and Tae's moment.

"Lets go"

Jimin chimed in but a notorious voice stopped us.

"Jungkook—aaaah."

Mina joined us.

"Why did the police called you and Ara? What did you do to my boy, Ara?"
Mina yelled at me.

What a childish ass.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he let out.
"I can't take her ass. Let's leave. "

We proceeded to leave, leaving the poor kookie to deal with her.

"You wanna go for a date?"
Mina asked him.

I stopped and so did Tae and chim.

"No. I am tired. Probably some other day."
Jungkook rejected her as he joined us.

"She is a nightmare. How long do I have to do this?"
Jungkook hissed at me.

Even I couldn't take her shit anymore. But I knew how depressed and obsessed Mina could get over Jeon's ass.

So if doing this makes her a single bit happy. I will do it.

"I don't know. But she seemed happier than before. So let this be it."

Jungkook sighed before nodding.

We four met the rest of BTS at the ground and we talked about the murder, our statements.
Jungkook being Jungkook ragged out about the fact that the officer indirectly called me poor and not classy enough to be there friend.

"Wah! They had the fucking balls to say that about our her."
The hope man growled out.

"Don't be bothered about those shitty heads okay? "
Jin comforted me.

We were still on about this topic when two people grabbed our attention.

The officers.

"Woah. It's the gang. This is Mr Kim."
One of them introduced themselves pulling his hand out for a handshake to exactly no one.

But damn none of them even looked at the hand let alone shaking hands. The boys had their eyes fixed on them literally boring massive holes through them.

"Oh didn't really see you Miss Ara."
The other one teased eying me in disgust.

I felt a sudden arm around my neck. I looked at the side to see Taehyung pulling me closer to him like bros.

"Ms Ara. You seriously are close to them."
Mr Kim mouthed out scanning me out like I am some whore.

"I am this fucking close to slap the shit out of you."
Yoongs roared out shielding me behind the rest.

"Calm down Mr Min."
The officer softly urged, tad bit shaken up.

"Leave us the fuck alone, or you can bid your jobs farewell, OFFICER."
Namjoon screamed his lungs out at them.

The officers stole glances among themselves and without uttering another word strolled away.

What a freaky day.

○__________☆__________○

♡♡♡♡

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

14.6K 545 34
" ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ, ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ...
173K 6.5K 29
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ (ใƒคใƒณใƒ‡ใƒฌ) ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ (็—…ใ‚“ใงใ‚‹), ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ...
90.3K 4.9K 91
"๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š•๐šข ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐šข/๐š— ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๏ฟฝ...
10.2K 494 30
"๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’†๐’Œ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’‡๐’‡๐’š, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š๐’“... ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š'๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’‡๐’•. ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’” ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†...