๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’‚...

By aWh0resNewW0rld

"๐‘น๐’๐’”๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’…, ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†. ๐‘พ๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’†๐’“๏ฟฝ... More

๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐•๐•’๐•š๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ
๐•€
๐•€๐•€
๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•€๐•
๐•
๐•๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•
๐•๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•
๐•๐•
๐•๐•๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•
๐•๐•
Authors note!!
possible new story??

๐”ผ๐•ก๐•š๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–

8.5K 240 113
By aWh0resNewW0rld

Three years later

"Nik! Get your ass down here!" Sierra shouts from where she was laying in the couch. She heard something crash from upstairs, as if she had startled him but soon enough he was standing Infront of her.

"What is it, princess?"

"Can you make some food?" She ask sweetly with an innocent smile. "Wait- no can you make me some strawberries with peanut butter?" Her eyes twinkled as she looked at her boyfriend, hoping he was willing to make it for her.

"They really weren't kidding when they said 'weird cravings are expected by pregnancy'" he sighs as he makes his way to the kitchen to make the strawberries ready. Sierra laughed as she rubbed a hand in her stomach.

"I love you! You're the best!" She yells after him as she watches him walk away from her. Yes, Sierra was somehow pregnant. It was a pretty big shock when they found out but they were all happy, she remembers the day she found out like it was yesterday.

~
"Are you sure you don't want to go to the doctor's? You've been throwing up for two weeks now." Nik said, concerned for his girlfriend. One day she woke up and just puked her guts out and it has been happening every day since.

"I'm sure it's just some weird stomach bug." She answered, though she knew that it was probably something else but it couldn't be, could it? No, vampires can't procreate, it's just not possible.

"Do I have to stay with you today?" He asks her but, she shook her head.

"No, go spend time with your brothers. Me and rebekah are going to have a girls day while you're all away." She tells him with a soft smile and leans up to kiss him softly.

"I love you, you know that right?" He tells her. They've been together for three years now, Nik had gone through with his plans of building a house for all of them. That's where they were living now. it took some getting used to for Sierra, she'd always lived in small houses but now she was living in a mansion.

Sierra was living together with the people who meant the most to her, the people who accepted her and loved when when no one else did, not even herself. She couldn't be more happier. If you told her three years ago that she would be surrounded by people who love and care for her, she would've laughed in your face. But it was her reality now and she absolutely loved it.

"I know. I love you too. Now go spend time with the other four idiots." She says with a smile. Kol had been pestering his three older brothers and Stefan about wanting to go out together, get drunk together.

"I heard that!" Kol yelled from his room where he was getting ready.

"The only idiot in this house is Kol!" Elijah yelled back and that obviously started a lot of banter and bickering. Eventually idiot one, two, three and four all came downstairs and dragged Klaus away from Sierra.

"Bekah!" She yelled out and waited for the blonde to appear. When she did she took a big breath before asking her something. "Becks, I uh... Can you maybe buy a pregnancy test for me?"

"You think you're pregnant?" Rebekah asked with wide eyes. Sierra nodded before explaining to her that she literally as all symptoms of pregnancy, the morning sickness, the weird cravings, getting tired way to fast. "I'll buy one for you and then if you really are pregnant, were going to organise a little surprise for my brother when they all come home." With that Rebekah left to go to the store to buy her a pregnancy test.

-

She'd just taking the test and was now waiting with rebekah for the results. They were both sitting on the bathroom floor, Sierra couldn't stop biting her nails while Rebekah was just scrolling on Instagram. Eventually the timer went off and Sierra stood up.
She grabbed the test and looked at the result. Her eyes went wide as her jaw dropped on the ground.

"Beks..." She turned to her best friend with tears in her eyes. "I'm pregnant." Sierra smiled with tears rolling down her cheeks as Rebekah crushed her in a hug. "I- but, how? Vampires can't procreate."

"Well, Nik isn't just a vampire. He is also a werewolf, he was born as a werewolf while magic made him a vampire, it's one of nature's loopholes I guess." Rebekah told her with a teary smile of her own. "I'm going to be an aunt!" She squeals before hugging Sierra again. They'd stood there, crying in the bathroom for a long time before Rebekah snapped out of it.

"We have to go to the store, buy pink and blue balloons and other ornaments for the surprise!" She started rambling and Sierra laughed as Rebekah started to pace. They went to the store and bought everything they needed for the surprise.

-

They were waiting for the boys to come back home. Sierra was anxious, how would he react? Would he be happy or would he think that she was lying? That she'd been with someone else? Her thoughts were cut off by the sound of the door opening and laughter. She stood up and Rebekah came to stand next to her. The five men walked in the living room and stopped talking immediately, Nik looked around the room before staring at Sierra.

"What's all this?" He asked, a little suspicious. "Did I forget something important? A important date or something?" He ask as He walked over to her and looked at his surroundings, she smiled up at him with glinstering eyes.

"Sierra has a little surprise for you, brother." Rebekah said as she too, had a big smile on her face. She winked at the girl before she went and stood next to her brothers, Stefan wrapped a arm around her waist as she came to stand next to him. They all shot her confused and questioning glances but she just smiled with raised eyebrows.

"A surprise?" Klaus asked as he looked down at her. He glanced at his brothers to see their reaction but they were just as curious as he was as to what this surprise was. Sierra nodded and let out a small giggle as she scrunched up her nose.

"well uhm... You know how I always wake up and the first thing I do is puke my guts out? Or how I suddenly get nauseous when I smell certain foods? Or how I get tired really quick?"  She asks him and he looks at her warily.

"You're not dying are you?" Kol asked from where he was standing. Rebekah elbowed him in the ribs to shut him up with a big grin on her face.

"No, I'm not dying. If anything, I'm bringing new life to the earth..." Sierra told them. It was cryptic and it took a long while for them to figure out what she was saying exactly. She looked back at Klaus and chuckled.

"I'm pregnant." She tells him softly and hands him her pregnancy test. He looks at her with wide eyes before looking at the test, tears came to his eyes at the thought of him being a father.

"You're pregnant." He breathes out, he hugs her thightly before kissing her. "You're actually pregnant" he smiles and kisses her again. "But- how?"

~

"There you go, little dove." He gives her the bowl of strawberries, dipped in peanut butter. She smiles at him as she take sit from him, he sits down next to her and looks at the TV that was playing a episode of friends.

"Are you watching that again?" Klaus asked as Sierra munched on her strawberries. "You've watched this like.. ten times already."

"Does it look like i care?" She retorts after swallowing her strawberry. Klaus looks at her and shakes his head when he notices the glare on her face.

"No. Sorry, just- just go back to watching." He says and stands back up. He kisses her forehead before walking back to his art room, he had been making a surprise for her.
They already had the nursery ready for they child but, Klaus thought that there was something missing. He had been spending his time in his artroom and he has also been trying to keep Sierra out of there.

Everyone was really excited for the arrival of their child. Kol and rebekah were constantly bickering about who the child would favourite the most. Elijah and Finn have been busy with building the furniture of the nursery and Sierra has just been eating weird foods and watching friends.

He was painting a landscape for in the nursery. It was something from a dream he had once about him and Sierra. they were in a field, full of flowers and their child was running around while they were playing on the ground. Klaus was sure that when Sierra saw the painting, she was going to cry.

To be honest though, Klaus was kind of nervous to become a father. It wasn't like he had a good example on how to be one but one thing he was sure off, he was not going to be like his father. He thought back on that moment nine months ago, when he found out she was pregnant and a smile made its way on his face as he continued painting.

Sierra was still downstairs but now Rebekah had joined her together with Finn. They were talking about baby names and how rebekah thought that they should name the child after her, Finn disagreed with that.

"I have an idea." Sierra suddenly said. The two originals looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Why dont we all just write down a list of names and we'll choose from those. What do you think?"

"That's actually a good idea. I'll go right now- oh I'll also tell Kol and Elijah so that they can also write down some names." Rebekah said and quickly walked out of the room. Sierra shook her head at her friend as she watched her walk away.

"Sometimes it looks like it's Rebekah who is expecting a child and not you." Finn said with a chuckle and Sierra laughed. Suddenly she felt a lot of pressure on her bladder and she really needed to pee.

"Finn, help me up please. I swear to god, this child needs to find a different comfortable spot than right on my bladder." She mumbled as she sat up. Finn helped her off the couch and watched as she waddled to the bathroom.

-

She was just laying on the couch, reading a book when she felt a pain in her stomach, she winched and rubbed sooting circles to reduce the pain.

"Hey, you okay?" Finn asked as he saw the pained expression on Sierra's face. Sierra nodded and took a deep breath. She had been getting these Braxton Hicks a lot recently and they were certainly no joy.

"Yeah just another Braxton Hick. Nothing to worry about." she said as she sat up slowly. The pain subsided and she could breathe normally again. When she first got them, she freaked out and called Rebekah but it turned out that it was a false alarm and that these were actually only soft contractions to prepare her body for labor.

Finn had left to prepare some food while Sierra just continued reading but after ten minutes or so she had another fake contraction. She put a hand in her stomach and rubbed soothing circles on it but it was no help, this one was stronger than the last one she just had.

"Damn it." She muttered and put her head against the arm rest of the couch and tried to control her breathing. This one took so much longer than usual and she knew what that meant. "Nik! Rebekah! You better get your asses down here and quick!" She yells as she feels her water break. Rebekah comes down immediately with Klaus by her side, they both run to Sierra and Klaus helps her sit up.

"Are you alright?" He asks and Sierra glares at him. Rebekah saw what was happening and speeded upstairs to Klaus and Sierras bed room to prepare for a rough evening.

"I'm about to push an intire human being out of my body. No, I'm not alright." She says and turns to him. "You better start carrying me upstairs because there's no way I'm having this baby in the bloody livingroom."

She had decided against giving birth in the hospital, she didn't like them and she didn't feel safe in hospitals. She was lucky that Rebekah offered to help her through labor, the blonde had helped many women through labor so Sierra wasn't really worried. Klaus picked her up and vamp speeded her to their bedroom where rebekah was already waiting, ready to bring this baby to the world. He set her down on the bed and sat behind her for support.

"Sierra I need you to focus on your breathing." Rebekah said as she dabbed a damp towel against the girls forhead. "It's going to take a minute before you can start pushing okay?"

"Yeah okay." Sierra breathed out. "They're about ten minutes apart right now, just so you know." She informed the blonde as Klaus changed her into different clothing. He had changed her into a old shirt of his because he knew that she found them comfortable, a sheet was placed over her lap before Klaus took off her pants and underwear. When he was done, he took his spot behind Sierra again just in time as a new contraction hit her. She grabbed his hand as she grunted through gritted teeth.

"Holy mother of god, that hurts." She gasps as it ended and she relaxed slightly. She leaned her head back against Nik's shoulder and looked at him. "There's no way that your dick is getting near me again." She told him and almost laughed at his reaction if it wasn't for Rebekah pulling her attention away from him.

"I'm going to check your dilation now." She said and Sierra could tell that the blonde was nervous but she kept level headed. "You're at four right now, you need to be at ten to be able to start pushing and seeing as this is your first pregnancy, it will probably take a while."

And a while did it take. It was already in the middle of the night when she finally could start pushing, she had been in labor since 6:43pm and it was now 12:32am, she was exhausted already. She was tired, she was sweaty and she was sure that she had broken Nik's hand on multiple occasions.

"You're doing amazing, little dove." Klaus whispered gently in her ear as she just passed a contraction. He kissed her temple and gently wiped away the tears that were staining her cheeks.

"It hurts, Nik. It hurts so much.." she whimpered. She had never experienced a pain quite like this. Not even when she was stabbed in the gut and practically died felt like this, compared to this, that was just a slap to the face while this felt like her organs were being ripped out of her body.

"I know, darling. but soon enough it'll be worth it and we'll be able to hold our baby in our arms." Klaus said with a small smile and brushed her hair out of her face. Rebekah told her to push again with her next contraction and so she did. Her face turned red and she was crushing klaus' hand.

"I can see the head Sierra!" Rebekah exclaimed. "Come on, push." She encouraged and soon enough the sounds of crying made its way in the room. "It's a girl- oh wow.."

"What?" Klaus asked panicked. But Rebekah just smiled and carefully handed her brother his daughter.

"Sierra, it looks like you're not done yet." She said and the girl looked at her with wide eyes. She pushed again and she found out that this time it was much easier and after a few other pushes, another baby was heard crying.

"Twins.." Sierra muttered as Rebekah handed her her other baby. "It's a boy. Nik, we have twins!" She laughed as tears sprung in her eyes. He laughed as she sat next to her with their little girl in his arms, the umbilical cords were cut and soon enough the little babies were wrapped in cute little blankets.

"How did we not know we were having twins?" Klaus asked as he looked at his little family. Rebekah opened the door and called the rest of the family in to come look at the new additions to the Mikaelson family.

"Don't ask me, I'm not the one with the super hearing." Sierra said as she leaned her head on Nik's shoulder. She was absolutely exhausted but she wanted to stay awake to look at her babies.

"Two?! Seriously?" She heard Kol say and everyone chuckled. "Do you have names yet?" Sierra looked at Klaus with slightly wide eyes but then she nodded.

"Well I actually only have a name for our baby girl because I hadn't come up with a good boys name yet..." She said and looked around. "I really liked Emma." She said shyly. Klaus smiled at her and kissed the top of her head as he tells her that he too, likes that name.

"As for our boy, I think we should name him Jesse." Klaus said with a soft smile. Sierra looked at him and almost began to sob as she nodded rapidly. The others smiled as they just looked at the new family.

"Only one little problem" Kol said. "We only have one crib."

-

A/n: akjdsksja they have twinssss heheheh. Just so you know, I have almost no knowledge about pregnancies and going into labor so I'm sorry if things aren't accurate. I hoped you liked this and I also hope that you all enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it! You have no idea how much I love all of you!! I will probably write some specials to this book like idk maybe a wedding or a Christmas special idk yet I'll see. Anyways, I still can't believe that this story is officially finished. I absolutely love this story myself and Sierra is and always will be my baby, I'll think of this story as my very first child. I love you, I love you, I love you! Thank you again, for reading!

Lots and lots of love, Leia <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 774 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
51.5K 1.4K 37
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ก...
85.9K 2.1K 20
๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ, ๐Š๐€๐‘๐€๐™๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐€๐„๐‹๐’๐Ž๐. โ˜†เผ„ Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ Sแด›แด‡า“แด€ษด Sแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡'s แดษดแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs KสŸแด€แดœs Mษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸsแดษด's แด›แดกษชษด sษชsแด›แด‡ส€. Kแด€ส€แด€...
349K 10K 112
๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...