eight || enhypen (COMPLETED)

By yoongismalva

«You look gorgeous today» «Moonie is talking to the mirror again!!» 3 in #enhypenniki [210513] 52 in #sunghoo... More

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ her
• 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ relationships
• 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
• 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ acting career
• 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚖 •
• 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ chapters
before you start.
. ₀₁ .
. ₀₂ .
. ₀₃ .
.₀₄.
. ₀₅ .
. ₀₆ .
. ₀₇ .
. ₀₈ .
. ₀₉ .
. ₁₀ .
. ₁₁ .
. ₁₂ .
. ₁₃ .
. ₁₄ .
. ₁₅ .
. ₁₆ .
. ₁₇ .
. ₁₈ .
. ₁₉ .
. ₂₀ .
. ₂₁ .
. ₂₂ .
. ₂₃ .
. ₂₄ .
. ₂₅ .
. ₂₆ .
. ₂₇ .
. ₂₈ .
. ₂₉ .
. ₃₀ .
. ₃₁ .
. ₃₂ .
. ₃₃ .
. ₃₄ .
. ₃₆ .
. ₃₇ .
. ₃₈ .
. ₃₉ .
. ₄₀ .
. ₄₁ .
. ₄₂ .
. ₄₃ .
. ₄₄ .
. ₄₅ .
. ₄₆ .
. ₄₇ .
. ₄₈ .
. ₄₉ .
. ₅₀ .
. ₅₁ .
. ₅₂ .
. ₅₃ .
. ₅₄ .
. ₅₅ .
. ₅₆ .
. ₅₇ .
. ₅₈ .
. ₅₉ .
. ₆₀ .
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟷
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟸
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 3
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 4

.₃₅ .

11.7K 340 167
By yoongismalva

°• jeju's lit up tree •°

Sunoo was almost jumping in excitement while strolling his suitcase along the airport. They had decided to go with a couple of managers and security guards, but wanted to be as low profile as possible, in order to be able to enjoy their stay as tourists.

Eunsae giggled and her smile hid behind her mask, her eyes turning to crescent moons. Sunghoon was walking beside her, their hands brushing against each other ever so lightly and making her heart pound happily against her chest. The mere presence of her boyfriend made her whole soul become happier and calm; it was as if he was everything she needed to feel okay.

He made her feel at ease.

They made it securely to one of the cars –since there were four security guards and two managers, they had to take 3 cars–, and Eunsae with Sunghoon next next to each other. To her left was Riki, and Jungwon asked the front seat. She lay her head on Riki's shoulder and intertwined her fingers with her boyfriend's softly, trying to not make it obvious, and loving the feeling of his warm skin against hers.

The road was rather silent. They had listed all the things they wanted to do throughout the week, and the first stop was the place where they'd be staying.

Home.

It was Eunsae's childhood home –before they moved to Japan and even before they moved to the US. It had the perfect ocean view, a lot of space, and was available for them because her parents just couldn't get rid of it: it held so many happy memories.

It had been a little restored (for example, Eunsae's room was re-arranged and had a king size bed, its walls were light blue and had a lot of wooden details here and there... completely different from the My Little Pony wallpaper it had on the last time she'd been there).

There were three guest rooms, Eunsae's room and the main room, so they'd be okay. The security guards and managers would be staying in a nearby home (the one right next to Eunsae's house), so they would have privacy and space to themselves.

When they opened the main door, her heart made a jump. It was like coming back to the safest place on earth, and she couldn't wait to go outside and explore her tree house –re arranged as a little tree bungalow–, her swings and the heated pool that was covered in glass walls that made it comfortable and enjoyable.

This was home. This really was home.

Home wasn't in Los Ángeles in that five store mansion that felt emptier the more full it became, nor was it Japan's little house near the beach that had a lot of sad and anxiety inducing memories, nor was it her little apartment in Seoul, where she'd stayed while rolling her dramas.

This was home. Jeju was home.

And Seoul with her members was also home. So having them in Jeju made her want to explode in thousands of glitters and rainbows and butterflies. They all made her so happy, she couldn't even contain herself from jumping around the lobby with a huge smile.

"Eunse, real age: seventeen. Mental age: four", Heeseung teased and walked towards the giggling girl.

They decided to select their rooms randomly, so they wrote everyone's names in a paper each, and put them in a vase.

"Okay, so our leader will start, taking a random paper. Then age wise order", Heeseung held the vase. "So for room one will be the ones Jungwon and I choose and then like that".

First room: Sunoo and Jungwon. Second room: Jake and Eunsae. Third room: Jay and Heeseung. Fourth room: Sunghoon and Riki.

Everyone was happy with their rooms, and they had already shared beds with everyone else before, so there was no need to use the fifth room. They all walked to their rooms and set their stuff, Eunsae talking excitedly about how she wanted to go to the Light Garden.

Jake just smiled. Last time they'd been there, she had a panic attack, wouldn't go near the shore, and would cry herself to sleep (and would cry herself awake, too).

"Go change and we'll leave soon", he smiled at her and took his change of clothes and walked towards the room next door.

It was getting dark and Eunsae couldn't contain her excitement to go to the Light Garden. She had been there with her parents and watched them kiss each other under a white lit-up tree, each holding their daughter's hands.

And now, she couldn't wait to do that very romantic gesture with her boyfriend (they would be having their third month-versary in the middle of their vacation, and she couldn't stop smiling).

"You ready?", Sunoo's head popped up through the door opening and she almost died there.

They were the only ones who had changed in front of each other (Sunoo would never see her anything more than a friend, and she had a perfect boyfriend), so he just giggled and helped her zip her skirt.

"You look amazing", he smiled sweetly and held out a hand for her.

They walked downstairs and Sunghoon let out a sigh at the look of his girlfriend. She looked so cute he wanted to hug her and never let her go.

"You...", he was cut off by her lips pressing lightly on his, the girl on her tippy toes to reach him. He smiled in between their kiss, and she did too.

"You look great, too", she handed him a face mask and they made their way towards the cars. The security guards were going too, but leaving them their space.

Once they arrived, her breath got caught up in her chest. It was more beautiful than what she remembered. It was literally breathtaking, and her hand traveled instantly to intertwine her fingers with Sunghoon's.

"I wanna show you something ", she almost dragged him around, waving the others off. They all just waved back and watched the cute couple make their way towards the park.

She walked silently, enjoying the trip, the place and the company. Well, the company was really enjoyable, in her eyes.

They came to a stop in front of the tree from her memories. She let out a big smile, and held tight to Sunghoon's hand. He let go and hugged her sideways, letting her sink in her memories.

"I just– just...", she almost broke down in tears but contained them. She was gonna tell him, this was the place and the moment to tell him.

To tell him she loved him.

He just smiled and cupped har face with his hands, sliding her mask off a little. He already had taken his off, and leaned in kissing her under the lit up tree.

It was magical, and perfect, and she could tell that she loved him. She really loved him, so much that the words didn't even take time to form in her mind.

Once they separated to get some air, they both smiled and said at the same time:

"I love you".

there is no greater love
then a love that listens

(n.d.)

extras.

1. Instagram post (related).

2. Incorrect quotes.

Sunoo: That shirt looks great, Sunghoon.

Sunghoon: Thanks.

Sunoo: But I bet it would look even better on Eunsae's floor.

Eunsae: Are you hitting on Sunghoon... for me?

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

Jake: Eunsae's gonna kill me.

Riki: No, she'll probably make me do it.

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

Jungwon: Is this your plan B?

Eunsae: Technically, this is plan P.

Jungwon: Plan P? Is there a plan M?

Eunsae: Yes, but I marry Sunoo in plan M.

Sunoo: I like plan M.

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

Jake: You are irrationally angry 365 days a year.

Eunsae: Well, that's just your personal opinion, I don't have anger issues. Do you guys think I have anger issues?

Jay: Well, I wouldn't really call it an issue. An issue is something you can fix.

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

Heeseung: Well, remember when Eunsae made a romantic dinner for me?

Sunoo: Heeseung, she just microwaved you a pizza.

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

Heeseung: *pitches an idea*
Riki, impressed: Huh, there might be something here!

Eunsae, under their breath: Yeah, a lawsuit.

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

Jungwon: I dare you to kiss the next person who walks into this room.

Eunsae: Screw that, I'm not kissing any of you.

*Sunghoon walks in*

Eunsae: Fine, I'll do it. Rules are rules you know.

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

Eunsae: So, Jungwon is no longer allowed to take the trash out at night.

Sunoo: Why?

Eunsae: Because I've caught him trying to train raccoons to fight five times in a row.

Jungwon, arms crossed and pouting: You'll be thanking me when the third raccoon battalion saves your ass.

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

Sunoo & Eunsae: Surprise! We're having a baby!

Riki: What?!

Sunoo & Eunsae: *pull out adoption papers* It's you!

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

Sunoo: *eye twitch* I think Eunsae is in trouble.

Jay: Alright. Struggling to give a fuck, if I'm honest.

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

Jay: Not gonna lie, I'm kind of afraid of Eunsae...

Heeseung: As you should be.

Jay: No, for real, she's kind of-

Heeseung: As. You. Should. Be.

Okay but let's admire jeju's light garden because it gorrrrrgeous

no one has ever told me thei love me but EUNSAE SIS I FEEL U

I CLULDN't WAIT TO SHOW YOU THE FIRST DAY IN JEJU OKAY LIKE THEY LVLE ESCH OTHER IM DEAD

See you next week. Give this lots of love <3

-baobab

(Proofread on November 26. If I overlooked any mistakes please lmk)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3K 41
❝ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. ❞ Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
105K 4.9K 29
❝I'm afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone's thoughts. Because I did once, and it took away all of me.❞ #1 in Jungwon
22.8K 906 17
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈�...
91.4K 4.7K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...