Konoha's Own Blue-Eyed Puppet...

נכתב על ידי Animalover9

-COMPLETED- Everything is suppose to go smoothly in Akisha's life or at least that's what she wanted... But n... עוד

The Free Clouds
Graduation & A New Team
A Visit From The Sand Siblings
The Written Exam
The Forest Of Death
Passing The Forest Of Death
Preliminary Battles
Akisha's Fight
A Day Off?
Training
The Final Chunin Exam
Truth Revealed
Itachi and Kisame
Meeting Tsunade
The Three Legendary Ninja Reunion
Almost...
Never A Normal Day
Choji's Decision
For A Comrade
Don't Cry
It's Decided
The Free Clouds
-EXTRA-

Knowledge Of The Felines

2.6K 93 19
נכתב על ידי Animalover9

Here's another chapter just for all you fablous fans~! To the side is Kisha dressed as a neko XD She doesn't enjoy it, but looks adorable! I drew that obviously, and uh, compared to most of my stuff, it's not half bad, huh? >3<

(UPDATE : 4/23/14 : Oh God, I'm so very tempted to redraw the hell out of that, it's so terrible looking and I just- asdfghjkl I CAN MAKE IT BETTER BUT I'M TOO LAZY QAQ ...#firstworldproblems ._.  ...Sorry, I've had too much sugar as I'm editing this stuff... MOVING ON)

Enjoy!

***Akisha's POV***

I walked along side of Naruto and Jiraiya. We didn't stay at that inn which wasn't too surprising given the previous event; we decided to get a move on to find Tsunade, smart move if I'd have to say it. Naruto was deep in thought, therefore not talking like usual and Jiraiya held his head up high, his eyes searching for this Tsunade woman. Naruto looked up at Jiraiya, his eyes more clear instead of drifting from pebble to pebble on the ground. "Ey! Pervy Sage, what's this Tsunade person like?" Jiraiya grinned at the thought of the woman. "Well, she's kinda annoying.. And she's a compulsive gambler-" Naruto chipped up. "Hah! Like Kish?" 

I scoffed and turned my head to hide the slight blush that appeared. "I-I'm not that much of a gambler... AND I'M NOT ANNOYING!" I shouted the last part at Naruto causing Jiraiya to laugh. "I wouldn't have even pegged you as that type, kid."  Before I could defend myself Naruto butted in again. "Oh yeah! She'll bet on anything with anything against anyone-GAHHH!" Naruto yelled out in pain and I punched his head repeatedly. Jiraiya, luckily for the dull blonde, eventually dragged me away by my collar. "You can't quite kill him, you know that." Jiraiya had very large sweat drop while I still had a large vein. "Yeah, yeah. My bad... I don't normally snap, but he was pissing me off." 

Naruto got up rubbing several large bumps on his head with tears streaming down his face. Jiraiya chuckled. "You know, Tsunade is almost like an angrier future you!" I crossed my arms, not sure if that was good or bad. "Anyway! Is she a legendary ninja like you?"  Jiraiya nodded, looking to remember something. "Yeah, we were on the same time when we were younger.." Naruto suddenly jumped up over to us, done with his crying fit. "HAH! SHE MUST SUPER OLD LIKE YOU!" 

Jiraiya's shoudler drooped down. "I'm not even that old..." I nudged Naruto, devious thoughts running around in my mind. "Hey, you should call him something like dirty old-MMM!" Jiraiya covered my mouth, a huge vein popping out on his forehead, people miles away would probably notice it. "Shut it, kid!! No giving him ideas!"  I nodded with a pout. Not that they could see the pout as Jiraiya decided I wasn't trustworthy yet to take his hand away.

The Peverted Sage finally let me go, moving back to his own topics. "Good, now then, back to the topic of Tsunade. It won't be that easy to find her. She'll look twenty-ish rather than fifty. She changes her age to escape gamble debts, not to mention she doesn't age to well..." I looked up thoughtfully. If I ever got in trouble with all the bets I make, I could learn that jutsu-"Hey! You're thinking about using that jutsu if you ever got in trouble, aren't you!?" Naruto yelled accusingly. I scoffed out fakely, "Wha-What!? N-No!! Let's focus on Tsunade please!" Jiraiya chuckled. "Anyway, it might take a while to find her so we'll mainly be concentrating on your training." 

Naruto jumped in front of him, full of overwhelming energy. "THEN LET'S START!!" Jiraiya smiled. "Ah, not yet Naruto. We still need to try and find some info on Tsunade." Naruto pouted. "BUT YOU SAI-" "Besides we're already at the town she supposedly at.." Jiraiya grabbed our heads and turned them to the right making Naruto and I gasp. "WHOOAAA!" Was Naruto's loud reply while I muttered a small, "Wow.." A giant, busy town laid right before us. I looked up at Jiraiya and then back to the town. "How the hell did we miss that sight?"  Jiraiya laughed at me. "Come on, let's go then."

*****

I looked around grinning as we walked through the festive town. Jiraiya looked down at us. "Well since there is a festival today, training won't start till it's finished-" "YAY!" Naruto shouted while getting out a strange frog wallet. "I WONDER WHAT I SHOULD GO DO FIR-" "Oh! I'll take that!" Jiraiya grinned while he took the wallet right out of Naruto's hands. Jiraiya handed him, only say about, thirty dollars. "Here." "EH-" "Don't 'eh' me. There are three sins a ninja is forbidden to do!" I scoffed loudly at him, never hearing this information anywhere in my life. "Really, and what are they?" Jiraiya held one finger up. "Beer." Another finger, "Women." And then the third went up, "And money!" I rolled my eyes. "We're kids, we're not interested in that... Plus I'm definitely not interested in women." Annoyance in my tone.

"Well, apparently you are interested in money!" Jiraiya said trying to prove his point. I crossed my arms. "So you're telling me that the solution is to hand over the money that Naruto earned to some old man who probably breaks those rules when ever he can judging from the fact that Naruto calls you Pervy Sage?" Jiraiya stood there dumbfounded. "Uh..Well..I-Um.." Eventually, he opted to hit me on the head. "Ow! Hey!?" I whined out, rubbing my head. "A student should never question their sensei!" Jiraiya yelled as he ran off. My hand went from my head to my face in annoyance. I'm not even his student, I tagged along by force.. "BAH! Forget him, come on Kish-chan!" Naruto yelled pulling me towards different food stands and festival games. I let him pull me along, but corrected him. "Don't use 'chan' for my name, I don't like it! Hey are you listening!?" 

I'm not sure he heard me as he continued running off, tugging me along.

*****

"AHAHAHA!!" I wiped tears from my eyes, that's how hard I was laughing at Naruto.

"HEY! SHUT UP!!" Naruto yelled while still scraping off the strange food from his tongue that he just 'had to try'.

"I told you not to try it!"

"N-Not uh!"

"Yeah huh."

"NO WAY!"

"YES I DID, SHORTY!"

"YOU'RE HARDLY TALLER THAN ME!!"

"STILL TALLER-" I interrupting myself with my own loud laugh. This was actually really fun, not a drag like I thought it would be. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING FOR!?" I shook my head with a smile. "Ahh, nothing... Say, we're almost out of money, so what do you wanna do now?" Naruto looked up at me strangely before looking away thoughtfully. "Hm.." He snapped his fingers. "AHAH! Let's buy Pervy Sage something to eat!" I nodded. "Lead the way!" Naruto grinned and pulled me to some stand that sold squid. Naruto asked for the food and paid the man the last of his money, he continued to hand me a squid on a stick. "Here!"

I smiled. He's an annoying idiot, but I see now that he's more of an annoying little idiot brother. No wonder he has such an effect on people... I wish I would have hung around him more, no matter how troublesome it would have been. Tiny specks of regret filled me as I remembered walking out of the academy, glancing over at the sad blonde on a swing, but doing nothing about it.

I shook my head of the guilty memories, bitting into the squid as Naruto walked around searching for Jiraiya. "KYAHAHA!!" Jiraiya's laugh echoed over to us making us twist our heads in that direction. Naruto's eyes lit up. "He must be in there!" He ran over to a building and I had to follow him there, calling after him, "Naruto I don't think we shou-" Too late. 

Naruto walked inside pulling me along. The sight was... Um... I guess it was expected...

Jiraiya sat in a large chair with two ladies on either side of his lap. Naruto's face paled at the sight of his empty wallet. Well, now it was red as he looked up to Jiraiya with a vein pulsing to show his anger. He took a deep breath, making me inch away for the shouting to come. "WHAT'S THE POINT ABOUT TELLING ME OF THE THREE SINS IF YOU WENT AHEAD AND COMMITTED THEM ANYWAY!? MY MONEY IS GONE THANKS TO YOU!! AND WHAT ABOUT THE TRAINING, HUH!? HEY, ARE YOU LISTENING!?? YOU OLD PERVERTED DRUNK-"

Jiraiya sat up putting his hands up in defense. "W-whoa, calm down Naruto. T-this is just a mis-sunderstanding!" Jiraiya slurred drunkenly. Naruto flailed his hands around in anger causing the food he held to fly out of his hands. "YOU JACKAS-" "HEY BRAT! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Naruto turned around in surprise. "Huh!?" Two men stood there, one with a nicely stained jacket thanks to Naruto. "YOU PUT A STAIN ON AN AKOKI'S DESIGNER SUIT! IT'S WORTH A THOUSAND!" The man yelled clenching his fists. Uh-oh. This is about to go bad real, real soon. Why can't we ever stay out of trouble? "Man, for such an expensive suit, it still looks so damn cheap." Jiraiya said standing up and pushing Naruto and I behind him. The man growled. "YOU DARE SAY THAT TO ME!? I'LL SHOW YOU!!" The man ran at Jiraiya, leaving me to question whether or not Jiraiya was just faking being drunk.

Jiraiya didn't take his eyes off of the man. "Naruto pay attention. This'll be the jutsu you learn."  He put out his hand and within it a blue swirling ball formed. Jiraiya ran ahead and slammed the jutsu at the man's chest. Naruto's eyes widen as did my own. The man yelled out as he flew back into some stand. "Coo- Cool!" I looked at Naruto who had stuttered out 'cool' and saw a whole new ancipation in his eyes. The stand the man fell into broke easily and sent a water balloons flying. As one flew by Jiraiya, he smirked and caught it. "Come along, Naruto and Kisha." Quickly I followed by to his right side, walking by the man who's stand was destroyed. "Here, old man." Jiraiya handed him payment for the stand and kept walking along with Naruto and I right behind him. 

*****

It didn't take us long to get to the training grounds that laid within this town. Jiraiya turned around to us and threw a water balloon at Naruto. "What with this thing!?" "Did you pay attention to the jutsu I just did?" Naruto and I nodded to the question. "What did you see about the jutsu?" Jiraiya got out another water balloon from a bag full of them for himself. "When those guys flew back they were spinning?"  Jiraiya grinned at Naruto's answer. "Correct-Oh Kisha you can go and do your summonings now." I sweat dropped and walked away. He forgot about me didn't he?...

I walked away so that I could see them, but not really hear them. Trying to focus only half of my chakra, I slammed my hand down. "SUMMONING JUTSU!" Keio, looking pissed off as ever, appeared. "HOW DARE-Oh where am I?"  I looked down, wide eyed at the cat. "Uh.. Is this a bad time?" Keio looked up with a smile. "Oh! Darling Akisha, it's you!  No, no... This is perfect timing." I sat down crossed legged infront of the black cat. "Right. So you were going to teach me something?" He shook his head no. "Not teach, just explain... Well maybe teach.. Depends.." I stayed silent and motioned him to continue. "Well as a feline summoner, must of them normally attacked the way we did."

A question mark no doubt appeared on top of my head. "What, with claws and fangs?" The feline chuckled smoothly. "Not quite. Us cats and most summoners focus our chakra around our body making us faster, hard to injure and deadly. Most-" "Whoa, wait! How exactly does that make you hard to injure!?" He gave me a strange look. "You're just as curious as a new born kitten.." He laughed gently. "Well, Kitten, stop asking questions, I'll get to those topics soon, understood?"  I nodded and kept my mouth closed, despite my dislike for the nickname 'Kitten'.

"Anyway, It makes us hard to injure because of the fact we coat the chakra around our entire bodies but unlike the normal ninja we train to harden the chakra, almost like a shield or we add our chakra nature to the shield." He took a moment to lick his paw before looking back at me. "Therefore those with fire nature could have a steaming hot shield that burns others or perhaps a flaming shield. If they're truly excellent at chakra control, with practice they can actually move their chakra with the nature at an opponent and injure them greatly, although most of this is unlocked in a stage called; Sage Mode." 

"I see... It's sound incredible, but maybe too hard-" " Nonsense, Kitten!" His tail flicked up."It takes practice, so tell me what's your main choice of fighting abilities?" Keio had a glint in his purple eyes, like he'd already known the answer to many of his own questions. Something that caused me to be almost uneasy, however, I ignored the feeling and with a scratch at the back of my head, slightly worried about telling him, I answered. "Um.. I.. I'm a puppeteer." "That's perfect!" He purred in no time. "That means you can already pull your chakra from your body and manipulate it, excellent indeed!" I sighed contently. "That's good... So how exactly would you-" "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." His tail waived back and forth in time with his voice. "Kitten, let the adult speak." A vein popped out on my forehead. "I'm not a child! You're more of a child than me!" 

"I beg to differ. In human years I'd be around twenty-seven years old? Something like that."  I stared at him with an open mouth... Twenty-seven years old... "Anyway, since I'm a cat, my weapons are my claws and fangs. As for most summoners they used throwing knives or katana's to attack with the chakra sharpening it." I gave him a little time to continue; he didn't, so I took my chance to ask some questions. "That's well and everything, but I can't use a sword or throwing knives at all....And I'm not learning how to!" I crossed my arms showing my stern way towards this. Learning new abilities like these and then to add sword training on top of it? Absolutely not. He chuckled like I was the most amusing thing to see. "Well, what's your main attacking item you use besides puppetry and kunais?"  "..Senbon Needles?" He looked up sharply with interested eyes. "Those will do excellently. I would talk more, but however, the time seems to have gone."

I looked around, evening had come as fast as predators capturing their prey, and it was getting even darker by the minute. "Dark? Already?" I murmured quietly. Keio smirked deviously. "Time flies when you're having fun, no?" I rubbed my head and yawned. "Yeahh.. I guess so." "Hey Kish! Hey weirdo." Naruto said walking over with a pout. "We need to-" I jumped up and although tempted to grab his hands, I held back, simply looking at them with wide eyes. The blood and multiple scratches being a huge concern. "N-Naruto!? What happened to your hands!?" He looked away mumbling, "That stupid training..."  I sighed and left it at that. "Okay let's go find Jiraiya."

*****

"HEY! WAKE UP!" A reluctant squeal left my mouth as surprise rushed through me along with the cold water splashing upon my body. I jumped up half way so I was sitting up and rubbed the water from my eyes, no doubt an irritated look claimed my face for it's own. Jiraiya looked up drowsy with sleep, less irritation than my own. "Naruto?-" "I DID IT! I CAN MAKE THE WATER BALLOON BREAK!" I groaned loudly and slammed my body back down. "Why'd you make the water splash on me?" Naruto sheepishly rubbed his neck. "Uh well..... I was aiming for Pervy Sage..." "You idiot! The beds are three feet away from each other!" My voice was only remaining semi-quiet due to the lack of sleep I felt right now. Naruto stepped back with a little fear. "Heh, heh.. I know!.. But when the water hit him some water splashed over to you!"

 Jiraiya interrupted our bickering. "Kisha, you can murder him later, Naruto show me what you do." Naruto put one hand on top of the water balloon and with chakra, some concentration, and he might have even been scratching at it, and then it broke. Not that I really cared this early in the morning. A yawn escaped from my lips, "Can I go back to bed?" Naruto looked at me with sadness. "Awhh!! I just mastered this step! Don't you wanna keep watch-" "Yes, you may go back to sleep, Kisha."  I nodded to Jiraiya and let my body go completely slump, closing my eyes. I could still hear their talking, rather than becoming annoyed, the tones slowly soothed me back to sleep.

*****

I kept walking into the forest. A little way past Naruto who was now trying to break a rubber ball. Although, he wasn't doing the greatest job. With a little under half of my chakra I manged to summon Keio. "Kitten! What a pleasant surprise." Sarcasm dripped around the word surprise; I rolled my eyes at that. "Yeah, yeah. I know I summon you all the time, but I'm ready to train!" Keio chuckled slowly. "Are you sure about that? Cats train differently. We enjoy heat, so we wouldn't train here and you seem like you're doing more things then just training out here when you only must focus on the training. Not to mention when we train, we train for months or years straight. I guess it depends on the person."

My mouth dropped. "W-WHAT!? Then why did you even explain to me the abilities-" "Because you will learn in time. For now training's out of the question. Why not do something simpler? Try summoning other felines." And with those words he disappeared in a puff of smoke. I crossed my arms, grumbling for a moment, "Bah, stupid cat.." I sighed and closed my eyes. Stay calm Akisha. You're starting to get a temper... Then again with Kiba on your team and now out here with Naruto I can't really blame you, but staying calm is crucial.  

And I'm talking to myself like a crazy person.

Lazily, I plopped down on the ground, leaning against a tree. How does Shikamaru manage to stay so calm and collected in a fight? I guess he's too lazy to even think about yelling at someone... I smirked. I miss that lazy, smart ass. The smirk wiped off to reveal a frown. I miss him a lot actually.... I sighed and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I guess it's time to try summon the cats again. Feeling a bit curious about the larger cats, I decided to focus a lot of my chakra. Really focusing it, so none would be wasted. 

I slammed my hand in front of me. "SUMMONING JUTSU!" 

I gasped as the smoke cleared revealing a panther. I jumped up, surprise and happiness filling me. "YES! I DID IT!!" The panther scoffed, stopping my jumping. "You seem like even more of an idiot in person." His voice unlike Keio's sounded younger and boyish. "Eh? Hey how old are you? In our years?" I asked ignoring his statement totally. He gave me a strange look. "I'm unsure of the total calculation, but maybe what you humans would refer a 'teenager' to."  I fell to my knees. "S-so you're not fully grown?" 

He sat down on his hind legs. "No, a fully grown panther is way bigger than me... I'm only the size of a big dog." I completely fell over with a groan. He suddenly laughed and jumped on top of me. "What's wrong, tiny human?"  I sweat dropped at his actions and words. "One, you're sitting on top of me... Two, I really wanted to summon a full grown feline... That's not a normal cat!" The panther stared at me, different sentences flinging across his eyes until he choose one to speak. "Yeah, well, it's going to be a while til you do that." "So I figured... Can you get off now?" He grinned, showing off sharp teeth, and hints of battle in his features. "Make me."  I looked at him with wide eyes. "U-uh, uhm! I-Never mind!" He laughed loudly and jumped off. "Humans are so easy to scare! Who would have thought?"  

I sat up and leaned against the tree again. "You remind me of someone.." I said thinking back to Chunin Exams with a shudder. "So tell me, human. What's your name?" The panther asked suddenly. I crossed my arms. "Will you use my name or keep calling me human?" He shrugged to me. "Does it matter? The name asking is a formality anyway.."

"Akisha Syerki. And you, cat?" 

He glared, something that made me regret my tease. "Don't call me 'cat', I'm a panther!" I shrugged, hiding my fear. "Does it matter?" I asked, mimicking his tone, also regretting this as it came out of my mouth. He held his glare for a bit, but released it with a sigh. "Fine. Since you're so pissy about it, I won't call you human anymore. My name is Joka; Joka of the Hyo clan." I raised my eyebrows in question. "Trickster of the Panther clan?" I asked, translating the names. He nodded. "Yes, we felines may share this contract with the humans, although only some of us get chosen for the contract, we still have different clans and land divided for the clans."

"There's the Hyo clan: the sleek and trustworthy panthers. The Raion clan: the proud and humble lions. The Neko clan: small and feisty cats. Finally the Chita: fast and calm cheetahs. Connecting all of our land is the large temple, Tsume no Jiin." 

"Wow... That sounds kind of amazing... The ' Temple Of Claws', huh?" My voice was filled with awe. Who knew there were places like this? And for summoning animals? "Hey! What about tigers? Aren't they in the contract?" Joka nodded. "Yeah... Well kind of... We have an elder from each clan that actually lives at the temple, but there is one who surpasses them.  Surudoi Me; meaning Sharp Eyes. He is the one who first starting this contract and combined are clans in an alliance." 

I tilted my head. "And he's a tiger? But I thought lions were better than tig-" Joka growled and jumped at me with a swinging paw. "NEVER! SURUDOI-SAMA IS THE GREATEST!" I jumped back avoiding his claws. "W-WHOA! OKAY! Okay! My bad!"  "It is your bad." He growled. "You're almost out of chakra... Watch yourself." Joka disappeared right after his sentence. I rubbed my neck, thankful to be alive, yet upset that I managed to offend him.

I really have to get use to the feel of the summons... That way I can summon who I want.

I focused my chakra, not using to much anymore. Maybe I can summon a lion cub or something else pretty small.. Maybe it'll be a kitten, that wouldn't suprise me. "SUMMONING JUTSU!" Slamming my hand down, smoke appeared revealing a small cheetah cub. The cheetah looked around, ready to strike anything. She or he let out a little cute roar. "Where's the enemy!?" The cub squeaked. I held in a giggle. "That's adorable."

The cheetah cub looked up. "Are you the enemy!?" I shook my head. "No! I'm the summoner, there is no enemy!" The cub processed my words, then looked embarrassed and if it was human it probably would have been blushing. "O-oh.. I'M SORRY! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME BEING SUMMONED AND-AND WE'RE TOLD WE'RE SUMMONED TO BATTLE FOR THE SUMMONER AND-" I picked up the small cub and held them in my arms. "Whoa, calm down little one! You're not in trouble, I was seeing who I could summon is all. What's your name?" "Hana! It means flower!" She purred and rolled over on her back so that I was holding her baby style. I held in a fangirl squeak, which is definitely not something I do often, but she was so cute and fuzzy. Who knew I was a sucker for adorable cubs?

"Awwh-Ahem! I'm Akisha Syerki."  She leaned up, sniffing the air. "Got it!" Awwh! She's smaller then Akamaru! She leaped out of my arms. "I'm sorry, it's getting dark and I have to be home. Thanks for summoning me!" With that she disappeared. I looked around, it was the evening now.. I walked over to Naruto who was still trying to break the ball. "Hey Naruto, we should be go-" "No! I can't give up, not yet!" I sighed. "It's not giving up, Naruto. It's taking a break so that you can still try again in the morning." Naruto looked up at me with determined eyes. "Kish, you go to bed, but I still have Chakra! I have to do this!" 

"Alright then..."

*****

I sat down against a tree at the training grounds. It had to be around nine when Naruto started training again and now it was around noon. Instead of summoning felines, I decided to watch Naruto. I gave him a few chakra control pointers, but that was it. 

"ARGH! DAMMIT! I ONLY MADE A LITTLE HOLE IN THE DAMN BALL! " Naruto threw the ball randomly and huffed. I stood up. "Hey-" "Naruto. You shouldn't lose your cool like that." Naruto and I turned and saw Jiraiya standing there, holding the ball. "Here maybe this'll help you." Jiraiya took out a paint brush and painted a little mark on Naruto's palm. After explaining himself about concentration he left to get more info on Tsunade's whereabouts. 

Naruto stared at his palm before trying again. He seemed more relaxed and focused now. He leaned down making his chakra swirl. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!" I gasped with shock. He's doing it! I stood up, but his chakra made the wind so strong that I slid back. "AHH!" Naruto yelled out as he flung himself back. The fierce wind stopped as I ran over to Naruto. "Naruto!! Are you okay!?" I asked worriedly. He looked up grinning. "I-I did it!" 

"Looks like you have mastered the second stage." 

I jumped back. "EH!?" I looked up at Jiraiya. "Wh-Where did you even come from!?" Seriously, didn't he just leave? Jiraiya shrugged. " I found out where Tsunade is. So I'll explain the basics of the third step on the way for you Naruto and as for you Kisha, you can tell me how the summonings are going." I nodded to him.

So now we're off to meet this Tsunade woman..

Should be interesting... 

*****

So you peeps like~? ^-^

What do you guys think of all the felines she met? And how do you guys think Tsunade and Akisha are going to get along? :3 Comment and let me know!

*ALSO EDITED BUT I FORGET WHAT I PUT AT THE BOTTOM OF THESE AGAIN*

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

84.8K 3K 41
Hey this is where the story will continue since I couldn't log back in to my other account anyways WARNING: Short chapters ahead THIS BOOK WAS HORRI...
155 3 50
The 4th Great Shinobi War has ended, and Gaara is starting to wonder how the nations will maintain their fragile peace without a common enemy. He's d...
1.7K 86 27
Mikasa is in love with Eren but when she is about to confess she over hears him talk and sadly he only sees her as a sister. So Mikasa loves Eren so...
44.8K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...